Mafia [Mafia] The Masquerade in Salem ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Spike H E R O

Sign me up, amico.

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Looks like you need a number 20.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

OKAY, SO. SIGNUPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED, as we now have a full game. However, if anyone else would like to sign up as a replacement, feel free to post here or PM/Skype me (See the OP for replacement details). Thanks again for your enthusiasm everyone <3 This is gonna be a great game, I can feel it.

And now that we have a full game, I can move the start date ahead significantly. As of now, I will plan to start the game this Thursday, March 20th, at 7:00 p.m. (GMT-4). If anyone has a problem with starting that early, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. Don't be shy, I have no problem with postponing the date if you have prior engagements that day.

Also, Rule Amended (Man I'm off to a good start)

Addition has been italicized below.
    • Conditions under which you will be out of the game: (1) If you break a rule after you have already been warned once. (2) If you do not post AT LEAST once per Day phase (and additionally once per Night phase if you are Mafia). There is no chance to contest this; if you cannot commit or refuse to cooperate, you will be out. You may also ask me to replace you if you can no longer continue for any reason. If you expect to be unable to post on a particular day, let me know in advance and you'll be excused; but if it continues or happens for several days in a row, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to find a replacement player.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  4. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Congratulations Nova, this is the first thread in KHV history I have ever "followed".

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Ok so belay that early start :x One of our players was counting on having next week free, so we're gonna have to bump it back to Friday the 28th (same time), which is around the time I originally planned to start. Again, if anyone's got anything goin' on around then, please let me know however you can. (And feel free to chatter about the game a bit while you wait)

Role PMs will be going out a few days prior to game start, and the Mafia will have a chance to meet & greet in their Quicktopic and ask any specific questions they have at that time.

dat Nova magick baybee

6. Basilissa Moogle Assistant

(❀◦‿◦)

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Thx for the bump = 3=

TO TIDE YOU OVER 'TIL THE GAME BEGINS, I have added a little optional reading to the OP. Should be helpful for beginners. I may or may not add more over the next couple days.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Was not notified of the tag. Goddamn KHV. But hey, at least I remembered to check.

9. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

That is an important point. There are limits on how many tags you can put in a post and still have alerts sent due to the way they work.

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Role PMs are now being sent! Please confirm in a PM when you've received and read your role (NOT IN HERE, just reply to the PM I send). Mafiosi will also receive the link to your Quicktopic at this time; you have free reign to converse and strategize until the 28th, so get cozy and learn to enjoy each other's company in the meantime. If anyone has any questions about their role or the game in general, feel free to contact me any time before or during the game.

Ah, then I guess that won't be a reliable ping :L HOPE EVERYBODY'S WATCHING THE THREAD

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  11. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I am Conan the barbarian, I will eat your heart.

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

...I totally forgot to mention in the How to Play that you can cancel your vote at any time by saying Unvote

That is like one of the most important parts of the game

#bestGM

AT LEAST I GOT THE ROLE PMS OUT

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Sunrise. White light spills into the halls. The Crowninshield estate stirs. You shuffle nervously out of your beds, out the doors and towards the foyer, none eager to face the grim work before you. But it isn't long before the last of your doubts are silenced; as you enter the room, you find another body. No attempt was made to hide this one - Quite the opposite, in fact. It seems they wanted you to find it.

There is no more room for second guessing. The Mafia have made themselves clear: It's kill or be killed.

Thus the assembly begins...

D A Y • O N E

With 20 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 5 to soft-lynch. Day ends Tuesday, April 1st, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5).

...Psst

That means you can post now

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well, someone must speak first. WHO'S A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA RAISE YOUR HAND- *shot

Wouldn't that be an excellent start?

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

-shrugs- I guess talking could work, or we could just sit here in silence and then just randomly call out someone...

...I don't think the latter is a good idea myself but ya never know with some people.

16. Shuhbooty moon child

I've never been so dumbstruck on how to reply to something. -shoves someone underthebus-

17. jafar custom title

We're all just oozing confidence, aren't we?

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aren't you a bit quick to shove people under buses? So eager to throw off suspicion... maybe YOU'RE Mafia!

19. Shuhbooty moon child

-howls-

What is this mafia you speak of? O:

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh, so now you're denying the mere existence of the Mafia?
    [​IMG]
    My money's on Cstar anyway.