Mafia [Mafia] The Masquerade in Salem ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Mar 12, 2014.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

...I'm unvoting DigitalAtlas and voting for talewind

if he is mafia... this may or may not confirm my suspicions about you

OH MAN I HOPE I DIDN'T DO SOMETHING STUPID ;_;

2. 61 No. B

Again,
    Is it bandwagoning if people give good reasons and discuss it? To me that seems like gathering a legitimate following not following blindly.

And tale posted elsewhere in the forum earlier this evening

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Honestly, if Below is mafia I'm going to be pissed :X[DOUBLEPOST=1397884188][/DOUBLEPOST]
    To be fair, that's how I always feel when I step out like this... IF I'M BEING DUMB I'M GONNA KICK MYSELF

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Which means it really won't matter who you pick.

But it also isn't good to pressure / bully someone into voting a certain way. If they really don't want to vote for a person, making them is only going to make you seem like a mafia member. It will do no good to force someone to vote a certain way.

Oh, looks like we're at eight votes for Tales then. All right.

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

HAMMER

Results in a minute, stay tuned.

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

@Jay lol

@below but do you really think that's good reasoning??? maybe he has other priorities hm? like all this inactivity and viewing the thread but not saying anything reasoning is total bs imo but it's not like it mattrrs bc the hard lynch is a thing now so i hope that y'all feel bad when you kill a felloe townie bc my gut is telling me he's not actually mafia despite my precious suspicions

7. 61 No. B

well i guess we'll find out in a minute

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Even if we're wrong, I find it good enough reasoning. We can't make progress without direction. Bandwagonning isn't a bad thing, it's how we get answers.

Keep in mind, three people bandwagoned me before I made a defense that basically proved my innocence.[DOUBLEPOST=1397884829][/DOUBLEPOST]
    f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  9. 61 No. B

yeah man the suspense is eating me alive

if we're wrong

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Three people just got warnings for posting after hammer was announced. I gave you all fair advance, I shouldn't have to repeat myself.

HAMMER
    • . : tale_wind - 8 (skull joke, DigitalAtlas, Marushi, Princess ♥, hyuge-of-the-twilight, mystic, Bite the Dust, Cstar)
    . . .

With renewed vigor, the party comes to a unanimous decision. Though the lynchee is offered a chance to speak, he stays strangely silent; in the end, the only sound heard is of discharged gunpowder.

. : tale_wind has been lynched. He was Clara Travers, maid and caretaker of the Crowninshield children. Thankfully they all made it out safely, but it seems he was not so lucky. He was aligned with the Town, and had no special abilities.

Adrenaline soon turns to mush in your stomachs, as another of your number has been claimed by the vote. With no one able to face each other, even through the veil of masks, the lot of you retire to your rooms, and after an agonizingly long afternoon the sun sets once more.

N I G H T • F O U R

Night ends Monday, April 21st, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5). You should know the rest by now.

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

MAN WE PARTICIPATED IN A CRAP SHOOT WITH PRETTY VAGUE INFO AND LED A REVOLUTION OUT OF IT... IF WE'RE WRONG [DOUBLEPOST=1397885149][/DOUBLEPOST]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

12. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Hype train had me like:

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you, fool me multiple times....we need a new strategy here people.

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Shhhh, no night chat and especially no game-pertinent night chat. I hope this is the last time I have to say it.

In other words if I wake up tomorrow and somebody has posted they're gonna catch holy hell

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Sorry for not voting! Been busy trying to watch three seasons of Game of Thrones! D:

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

sdkfjlvgb IT'S FINE JUST GO TO SLEEP

16. burnitup Still the Best 1973

OKAY. GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.

[And thus burnitup went to sleep after apparently spending most of his days not discussing the whole mafia periodically murdering people for seemingly no reason and the towns inept attempts to kill said mafia guys by watching a television series based on a series of fantasy novels]

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Of course all this happened while I was gone with friends... Who will take care of the children now? ;___;

*haunts miserably*

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

There is a glow about your party this morning... a palpable nervous energy, as if you are all hoping against hope that you survived another night with no victims. Alas, fate is cruel—Your hopes are dashed as you enter the foyer to find another blood-stained rug glittering in the sunlight.

Spike has been murdered. He was Laurence Carlisle, godfather and loyal friend to the Crowninshields. The late Miss was like a mother to him, and though he burned to avenge her it seems he'll be joining her instead. He was aligned with the Town, and had no special abilities.

Once more a somber quiet settles over the group, and you set to the task you have so loathed these many days.

D A Y • F I V E

With 14 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 4 to soft-lynch. Day ends Thursday, April 24th, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5).

19. 61 No. B

so then exactly half of the remaining players are mafia, correct?

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

No, only five. If it were half the Town would've already lost. I will notify the thread when Mafia overrun approaches.