Mafia [Mafia] The Masquerade in Salem ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Mar 12, 2014.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

[dead]damn, this is getting tight; i love it[/dead]

2. jafar custom title

eh

vote: jayn

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Vote: Jayn

4. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Vote: Jayn

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

i still don't see how this point is viable ??? i defended her bc your reasons were ridiculous and i didn't agree with them ??? just like with tale ?

but obvs since it's confirmed she is mafia it's kinda pointless saying it now but i didn't know at the time ?? i thought y'all were going to pull another tale tbh

6. 61 No. B

oh yeah forgot. already checked out mentally

define: Jayn[DOUBLEPOST=1399421519][/DOUBLEPOST]****. what the **** am i typing.

vote: Jayn

7. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Double-checking to see if no one's been left out today... Yeah, looks like everyone made it. Alrighty, since there's not that much to discuss this time around, Vote: Jayn lest I get penalized again.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

HAMMER
    • Jayn - 6 (Cstar, luminous, h y u g e, Bite the Dust, skull joke, Judge Sunrose)
    . . .

The self-proclaimed officer quickly sways the remainder's decision, and all fingers point to one young woman. Her expression darkens behind her mask. One of you moves for the pistol; in the span of a second she withdraws a small throwing knife, tosses it to ward you off and rushes headlong at the pistol. Several of you burst forth and tackle her, trying to keep a hold on her limbs while she flails and screeches. Just as someone reclaims the gun she breaks free, but this proves to be her downfall; in her hasty escape she provides a clear shot.

Jayn has been lynched. She was Eva Bello, cousin of the notorious capo Celio Bello. A rare female Mafiosi, she was filling in for her imprisoned relative. Her final trial ended with the murder of Lucille Crowninshield - Yes, you have at last dealt justice to her killer. She was aligned with the Mafia, and had no special abilities.

You tend to your injuries—some ghastly, none fatal—and clean up the mess. Despite the short, intense day there is a lightness about you. You've finally avenged the late Miss; if none of you yet make it out alive, perhaps there was still a purpose to it all.

N I G H T • S E V E N

Night ends Sunday, May 11th, 12:00 P.M. (GMT-5).

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Just so no one is sat there scratching their head, the game will not resume promptly after Night ends as usual; there will be a short break until Monday (probably 5 p.m. or later) before the next Day begins. I know, you'll be on pins and needles 'til then, but it's Mother's Day and the grandfolks are comin' over so I gotta take a raincheck. See you then, kiddos.

Note, night owls, that this is NOT a deadline extension. I still expect your actions/votes in by noon on Sunday; any later than that, and they won't count. (And I expect the Mafia to hush up after that.)

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

WHOA, sorry 'bout the delay there folks! Honest mistake, the time got away from me.

Slowly, deliberately, you rise and make for the main hall. Confidence propels you forward—After many bitter failures, suddenly you've come into a winning streak. Some of you feel invincible... until you see who's turned up this morning.

skull joke has been murdered. He was Joshua Abrams, undercover agent of the Treasury Department. The Crowninshield family has earned the Mafia's ire by helping to apprehend several of their higher-ups, and suspecting retaliation would come, he was sent to survey the ball and keep everyone safe; doubtless he did the best job anyone could ask for. He was the Town Cop, and could discern the alignment of a living player once per Night.

Your heart skips a beat. A lingering voice in the back of your head told you this would happen, that it was inevitable, but you didn't want to believe it. Suddenly you all begin to feel a little lost. Is victory still possible? ...No, you can't think like that. Not now. Agent Abrams gave his life that even one of you might be spared; you must press on.

D A Y • E I G H T

With 8 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 2 to soft-lynch. Day ends Saturday, May 17th, 5:00 P.M. (GMT-5). Be aware that the Town is still on the verge of defeat; a mislynch will result in the Mafia's victory.

11. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Well then. Not like we didn't see this coming, but still. I really, REALLY hope we off a Mafia member next.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

This is really dangerous, and now we have to be even more careful. We were really lucky that skull joke was willing to pop out and help us off two of the mafia members, lets hope that with it we could find more suspects.

Now the last people he mentioned were
    1. luminous
    2. Beau
    3. Me(Cstar) /Judge Sunrose
    I'm not gonna pretend he didn't mention me, because he did. But I know that based on previous comments and defenses in the thread he was really certain about luminous and Beau... what do you guys think?

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Well that was pretty obvious considering the new rule. Goodbye Below.

So we have 8 members left and 3 are Mafia. I think the biggest thing to keep in mind right now is that everyone was always wary of Jiku and the members that rarely said anything. Well Jiku was confirmed Mafia and Jayn was one of those members that didn't say much and she ended up being confirmed Mafia as well. That being said, the other quiet members we were wary of are still here. Logically speaking, they should be the ones we're most cautious of.

Players Left:
    1. Beau
    2. Luminous
    3. Princess
    4. Judge Sunrose
    5. Cstar
    6. Bite the Dust
    7. hyuge / Reid / whateva - whateva Townie

8. Marushi Townie

Obviously I know I'm a Townie and Below thought I was a Townie so that's all the backing I feel I need to confirm that spot. I'll take his word on Marushi. That leaves 3 and 3 for Townie and Mafia. One of the Townies is the Doctor and I'm proud of the Doctor for lasting this long. It helps, especially considering I have a feeling I might go next since James is already dead.

I'm gonna go back through the thread to take a look at some of his posts. Pretty much all of the people I had a feeling might be Mafia are still here which only strengthens my reasoning and a few of them matched with what he had to say.

I feel strongly towards Andrew and Ben. I still am unsure of Judge, but as I said, the quiet ones are still here and they were the ones we were most concerned of. We have to be cautious. If we lynch the wrong person we'll lose and accidentally lynching the Doctor would be horrifying. They are more likely to save the right person with how few players we have left. I don't want the Doctor to have to out him / herself in order to keep from getting Lynched because that will mean they are the Mafia's guaranteed target.

Right now, my money is on Andrew - Beau. Nobody should start voting yet because a hard - lynch is only four votes. I would like to see what everyone has to say first.

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Because this was so very helpful.

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

What I can't acknowledge that they outplayed the town?

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I also can confirm that I am Townie, and I believe Hyuge, especially as it's now been proven that Skull Joke was the cop. So this does leave the other six for suspects. I agree that Beau and Luminous have been pretty suspicious the whole time (though for Beau, that might be because I just can't read his posts all the way through and never re-read them)-

Okay, so I wrote all that quite some time ago. Then my sis put on an ep of Psych I'd never seen before, and it seemed really funny, so I left. Then I was writing, and eating dinner, now we're watching Empire Strikes Back, and tbh, I'm really just not feeling up to doing tons of research lately. Not to mention everything that warrants saying has already been said. I think if I were to hazard a guess as to who left is Mafia, I'd say Beau, Luminous, and Cstar. I don't remember why I suspect Luminous, I've suspected Cstar the whole time, and Beau... man, that format...

And so ends my very unhelpful contribution. Maybe I'll feel more like playing this game tomorrow. You never can tell with me, I get bored of stuff with the snap of a finger.

18. jafar custom title

Honestly, princess has been acting really... odd. I think his recent actions deserve some inspection.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I think you should worry more about the accusations brought against you. You were on a good number of people's Top Five Most Likely Mafia Members lists.

20. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I think the butler did it.