Mafia [Mafia] Mr. E's Murder Mystery at Misty Mountain Manor ~ GAME OVER (EVERYONE'S A WINNER!)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

If I'm not lying.

And if he is innocent and one of the others is mafia, then mafia have a reason to think that those votes they left sitting on their friends are a threat...

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, you're even confirmed town and you still reassure me and simultaneously scare me with posts like that. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1415746342][/DOUBLEPOST]So I hope you guys appreciate how much I'm blowing off my life to finish out this day-phase. XD I have like, three hours of stuff scheduled for right now and I'm sitting in front of a computer instead. I'll just have to work extra hard tonight. XD

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Why even say anything in the first place then? If no one does anything, aside from yourself [[maybe]], this whole plan is pointless. It's not going to show us anything at all. It will just be The Fuk? being soft lynched and a handful of other people almost getting soft lynched.

4. Trigger hewwo uwu

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Do you have a reason why? It's really close to the deadline.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I think he might be trying to see who is willing to stick with their votes, and who will panic and try to pull out. Because right now, every single person is sitting on a vote, and there are four people on the ballot. Odds are at least one of those four people are Mafia, though there's always the slight chance that the three Mafioso are among the eight safe players. So if we assume that one of the four is a Mafioso, then there's a chance that one of their voters is another Mafioso, trying to cooperate with Makaze's plan. Unless one player has two Mafioso on their ballot, which is unlikely, then only one player does not have a Mafioso on their case.

I think maybe Makaze is counting on at least one of the four being a Mafioso, and one of their voters being another Mafioso. He's hoping that his vote will land on this Mafioso, and that when this member becomes threatened with death, the other will pull out in an attempt to save him. This will reveal two Mafioso on the first day. Really, that's brilliant. Especially as everyone who's sitting on a vote right now can't pull out without it being suspicious.

The only thing that's giving me pause is the fact that this whole situation has placed Makaze in the position of total and ultimate power. We all came to the general consensus that we wanted to vote out The Fuk? on account of inactivity, and Makaze orchestrated this scenario, setting himself up to be the only real voice, undermining the decision of the group to leave the choice up to one individual: himself. And we all, myself included, let him. If that's not sheeping, I don't know what is.

Don't get me wrong, it's a brilliant plan, and I really really hope it pans out. Do you know how great it would be to bag a Mafioso on the first day!?! That like, never happens!!! But even if it works, the fact of the matter is Makaze controls us all.

7. Trigger hewwo uwu

I'll revote in a sec

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

What the-!?![DOUBLEPOST=1415749738][/DOUBLEPOST]##Unvote: Spike

##Vote: The Fuk?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415749769][/DOUBLEPOST]Let's hope this works...

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

uh huh? right before 7? don't pull a last minute on us, it does not benefit the town in the slightest.

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Bearing in mind what I said about people pulling out of votes, what just happened was Trigger tried to save The Fuk?. If the Fuk? turns out to be Mafia, Trigger probs is too. If The Fuk? turns out to be town... well, we'll see what happens.

11. Trigger hewwo uwu

Neither does Makaze's random gamble voting. I plan on revoting after Makaze does.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

And if he doesn't revote, you wouldn't have voted. This'll be interesting.

13. Trigger hewwo uwu

##Vote: The Fuk?

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

No changing it now, buddy. If the Fuk?'s Mafia, you're sunk.

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

DEADLINE - ALL VOTES LOCKED IN
    Hammer/night start will go up when Nova gets back~

16. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Question: Does this mean we can still talk because the hammer isn't revealed, or is it hush time now?

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'd say probably hush time~

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Acknowledged.

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya
    • Beau - 3 (Calxiyn, Spike, Mish)
    • Mish - 2 (The Fuk?, Beau)
    • The Fuk? - 5 (cstar, Makaze, tale_wind, Marushi, Trigger)
    • Spike - 2 (Hyuge, al215)
    . . .

Predictably, your first foray into debate ends with a flurry of pointed fingers so furious you'd swear someone poked their eye out. But eventually a majority emerges, resulting in less of a lynch and more of a dog-pile. The stark irony is almost palpable as the smoke clears and the first body is revealed.

The Fuk? has been lynched. He was Mr. Boddy, an ordinary Townie.​

"Not to worry," says Mr. Perkins reassuringly, "any good mystery leaves a margin for error. You will have other chances... but for tonight, I insist that you all get some rest. Be well, and lock your doors." Without another word the party retreats to their respective rooms, each of them mindful of the butler's advice...

N I G H T • O N E

Night ends on Friday, November 14th, at 12:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST). Daystart may be somewhat delayed. (For those with Night actions, remember to submit them in your respective Quicktopics.)

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Sorry about the delay everyone! Figures I'd forget my own deadline :v

Morning begins once again with the ring of a bell and the smell of a delicious feast. Mr. Perkins allows the assembled to settle into their seats with a nice, hot plate of food before he begins his spiel. "We have two developments this morning. First is a body." He turns to his left, opens a door, and out falls a grizzled-looking reverend, face stained with blood and contorted in agony.

Highlandeɼ has been murdered. He was Rev. Wolfwood, an ordinary Townie.​

It's hard to tell if the butler is trying to gross you out or blissfully unaware of how little appetite you have after seeing such a gruesome sight. Nevertheless, undeterred by the clinking of plates and silverware, he rattles on. "The second development is an anonymous message, addressed to present company at large:"

"...Quite. And that is all for this morning's news. You may begin deliberations whenever you are ready."

D A Y • T W O

With 10 left alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 4 to soft-lynch. Day ends Tuesday, November 18th, 7:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014