Mafia [Mafia] Miami Haze ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

No we don't. We were under the assumption of five, considering that is what we had last time and then Judge said:
    Though never stating where he actually got this information from.[DOUBLEPOST=1411090947][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: less 'under the assumption' and more 'using it as a standard'

2. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

We're up against exactly 4 mafiosi. Nova confirmed this on our skype conversation. But if don't take my word for it, I certainly don't mind bothering the big boss. @ars nvoa send some backup, chief. Oh, and get those votals right already, in case you missed my most recent skype message.

While I'm at it,
    This is what I get for not using the Preview option...[DOUBLEPOST=1411095849][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, what. Half of my post got deleted. That's not good.[DOUBLEPOST=1411096552][/DOUBLEPOST]The part immediately after the Hyuge's quote actually looked more or less like this:

"You might be surprised, but the member I mentioned in my tip was none other than Vivi himself. His displayed ignorance (in the good sense, of course) of the Mafia's numbers points towards his innocence. From their very first meeting, the Mafia already know exactly how many and which members form their ranks -- I can vouch for this based on our last game. Oh, and I'm not sure if it helps, but I'm also fairly convinced that you're town, you were just caught between a couple of unfortunate accusations. We lost arguably two of our best people last Night, no one's happy about it. I mean, the Mafia might be, but we'll be sure to take the smirks off their faces in no time."

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Secret Reason the Votals Slowed Down: Running Out of Snappy Titles
    • Bite the Dust - 2 (Vivi, Hayabusa)
    • Cat - 1 (Judge Sunrose)
    • Cstar - 1 (Moksha)
    • Hyuge - 2 (What?, Cat~)
    • TwilightBlader - 1 (Hyuge)
    With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Friday, September 19th, at 8 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

Hi there are four mafiosi

Also I can't find your vote Judge (which you'd know if you logged into Skype) so you'd best just vote again

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I'm not sure how much it helps, but it does make me personally feel better.

5. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

'Kay, I know I'm not gonna be able to post later today because of IRL stuff, so I'm gonna go ahead and post my vote now.

Vote: Hyuge

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Why did you vote for Hyuge? No seriously, why? I also want to hear it in your words, not "basically a variation of what everyone has said"

7. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I hate to point out the obvious but his post says he wont be around to talk any more today.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

I know it does and I knew it did but I still just... I still did it anyway for whatever ****ing reason

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I know there is still two hours, but I am going out with my family so for consolidation reasons, I will change my vote. Hopefully we don't end up with a No Lynch.

__// UNVOTE: TwilightBlader

__// VOTE: Bite the Dust
    [DOUBLEPOST=1411163194][/DOUBLEPOST]This might also be my downfall, but that puts Beema and I at a tie of 3 & 3. There are still 3 members that haven't voted and we need someone to have 6 for a lynch. So some people still need to vote and some may need to change their vote. I guess I'll see if I'm dead when I come back later. =/

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Unvote: Cstar
    Vote: Bite the Dust

Changing votes as to help the current situation

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

I need to leave for a band meet and I know I'll miss the deadline so:

vote: BitetheDust

12. Mish smiley day!

Vote: Bite the Dust

/hammer drop

13. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

The sad part is, everything indicates BTD's getting lynched, and we won't gain any significant information whatsoever with his death. We didn't even use the deadline extension to reach a consensus, we just started putting up thoughtless votes... Well, I'm not voting for either of the top picks. Best of luck, folks.[DOUBLEPOST=1411165921][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hah, will you look at that. Dead townie coming right up.

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

HAMMER
    • Bite the Dust - 6 (Vivi, Hayabusa, Hyuge, Moksha, cstar, Mish)
    • Cat - 1 (Judge Sunrose)
    • Hyuge - 3 (What?, Cat~, Bite the Dust)
    . . .

The city isn't waiting for the shootouts to start anymore. It's waiting for them to end. All day. Blood, smoke and gunfire are the norm. The streets are mayhem. Nobody goes out if they don't have a dog in the race, period, no outliers.

It's a wonder only one body is found by the end of the day. Probably just the only one in good enough shape to be identified.

Bite the Dust has been lynched. He was Terry Kerrigan, an ordinary Townie.​

N I G H T • F I V E

Night ends on Monday, September 22nd, at 8:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

15. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Huh, well I'm dead.

HEY KIDS, WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY????

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This is exactly what was warned about. Ahhh ...

17. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Downtown, 5 ᴀ.ᴍ. Couple officers and a fed are parked on Brickel, radios on, each with one window cracked. Watching, listening, waiting. Then the call comes in. Two dead, third floor of an apartment complex about twelve blocks down. Two. Collectively everybody's hearts drop into their guts. The patrol cars' tires leave skid marks for the first few feet as they speed off down the empty road.

They arrive at the scene and see a busted-down door, with one corpse halfway through the frame.

Mish has been murdered. She was Glenn Larson, an ordinary Mafiosi.​

Again collectively, everyone releases a breath they didn't know they were holding. They all think it, and one of them says it.

"We got one."

The cops can't help but bro-bump. The fed follows a trail of blood into the apartment, one thing on their mind: So who'd we lose?

The second victim is on the floor behind the bed, legs entangled in sheets. An FBI informant. Guess the Cartel found him out.

What? has been murdered. He was Freddie Costanza, an ordinary Townie.​

The group calls it in just as the sun is rising. A bittersweet morning, but at least they've got something now. There's still time to press the attack before the whole city goes to shit.

D A Y • S I X

As the squad drives back towards HQ, they get the sudden feeling that something's not right. Well, less right than usual. A quick look around and they realize their car is the only one on the street. There should be more patrols than this...

Then they begin to run the numbers. With all the casualties lately, especially the chief and the agent... The department's running out of manpower. The big players on the Cartel's side are almost enough to mow them down.

The Town is in danger of losing the game. If they lynch another of their own, it may trigger Mafia overrun.

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Soft lynch is no longer an option. Deadline is Thursday, September 25th, at 8 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well the fact that we've still got our vig is quite a surprise.

Will start seriously discussing come tomorrow.

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

Oh man... we need to get three more... and we can't lose one more town. Well, this is definitely a ****** situation.

So what now guys?

20. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Dear Survivors,

I have no special images or videos to give you, just a warning. Yesterday was a clear indication of the mafia driving us towards a random lynch on little basis despite the numerous warnings of that situation given in both the past days and the day that had come before. The vigilante may be redirected tonight, perhaps even dead. From what I understand, you have only your lynch to rely on. You have your lynch, and at least enough time to see the evidence for all that has been present so far. I put blame partwise on myself for not being as active as I could have been. But this day would come. My only hope is that you will speak out in time. There is no more time to start questioning the quiet. There is only time to settle upon the evidence that can be gathered throughout the many days we have been involved in this meaningless charade. And this is evidence that has most certainly been staring us in the faces all this time, I am sure. The Tracker still lives.

This post is nothing but a glorified bonne chance, for that is all I can offer in my current post-mortem state. But I hope that you may allow me to elucidate upon the necessity to speak and debate, especially in an arena where the mafia have the potential to directly and indirectly influence the course of argumentation by both fear and power alone, more so if we are correct to assume it being the more vocal ones of the recent few days. Do not be like me, where my inactivity shot much of my ability in the foot. Today is everything you may, or lose it all. But that is also your power. With all this on the line, there is no need to be afraid anymore. It takes a sound set of logic to move us closer to victory each day, and though we have taken a while to get our first mafia lynched, the fact that it has eventually come into plan has shown that we have the ability to congregate and get results when needed. The power of town is a collective power. Let the facts bubble to the surface. A role can only be played for so long before the thespian succumbs to fatigue, especially when the act is on the verge of conclusion.

Let your voices speak above the crashing waves that seek to pull you down.

Godspeed.