Mafia [Mafia] Miami Haze ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Just realized, I am the fourth vote no matter which lynch I consolidate. We also have to take into account the possibility that somebody could be the Vig we're counting on to take Mish out of the picture. Since I am uncertain of hyuge and Makaze believes his evidence on her is circumstancial, this means there's a chance hyuge is the Vig. (NOTE: I AM NOT ROLESPECCING. I DON'T HAVE ANY HINTS OR EVIDENCE THAT HYUGE IS THE VIG. THERE IS NO ROLESPECCING HERE. THAT'S JUST ME SAYING OUT OF HYUGE AND CAL, CAL HAS LESS CHANCE OF SURPRISINGLY BEING THE VIG THAN HYUGE.)

If Cal were the vig we're all counting on, I think she would have come out and say it by now.

Ugh. Nova, I'm so so sorry.

Unvote: lost girl

Vote: Cal

No one will change my mind again. Somebody else get in here and vote. If I'm wrong this time, so be it. I'm done voting and unvoting and voting again.

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Real quick: Who are you talking to and what is who showing?

Also, ^This. I forgot to say so. Vig, don't out yourself.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I SAW THAT MAK

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

You've got 15 minutes to save a townie and spare someone who has done nothing but worked for town and made one screw up, and then been constantly prosecuted over it. We've all seen how this ends. Makaze has his 80%, and that turns out to be a townie. Same story here. 2 of you change your votes. You spare a townie, and can kill a Mafioso. Or if you had all listen and gone for Twilight this wouldn't have been an issue.

I'm sure you hate to lose, Makaze.

Consider this Townie's last words, since I have a feeling Mish will seal my fate.

6. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Calxiyn. The desperate pleading is a direct contradiction of the expressed respect from earlier.

Then you also saw it was just for emphasis? Cut me some slack since I'm confirmed and dead anyway?

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Whether I pleaded or not you wouldn't spare me anyway. I have nothing to lose right now. Not with 9 minutes.

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

The avatar change is a nice touch.

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I have no defense, nothing but this, I did not do it.

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

One minute left. Need a vote on Cal to avoid a no lynch.

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Calxiyn, your evidence against TB simply wasn't strong enough to warrant giving up stronger leads. Your telling us over and over "I'm a townie and this is a mistake" isn't enough evidence to save your life. I'm sorry. If you are town, I'm sorry. But there is more evidence against you than there is against hyuge. I have made my position clear: I believe that Vivi is Mafia. I believe that you might be Mafia. I believe that hyuge could be Mafia. Conveniently, those who are active enough to post have avoided voting Vivi. That's pretty suspicious. If you are townie, don't fret; everything that you have said, and everything people have said about you will be picked apart and analyzed.

You are right in saying the only thing you can say in your defense is a statement that, understandably, cannot be taken at its word. This is not enough for you to expect two people (Me and Mak, most likely) to change our votes. I'm sorry. You are not my first choice. But goodbye.

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

YEEEEES.

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

*sighs in relief*

15. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

>.> Such timing What.

I demand a trial by combat.

16. Mish smiley day!

or don't, it's up to you vigilante n_n be your own person, mak isn't the boss of u. reply to me right now if you want

17. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Calxibrations Complete
    • Calxiyn - 5 (Hyuge, TwilightBlader, Makaze, Marushi, What?)
    • Hyuge - 3 (Vivi, Cat, Calxiyn)
    . . .

There is no quiet buildup today.

There are no prowling cars, no strangers circling alleyways.

There is no more remorse.

Sirens and bullets, blue and red flashing lights, orange muzzle flares, these are all Miami sees and hears for hours on end. Some would swear you could hear the noise from Tallahassee. The cops aren't just doing their job anymore. This isn't civil service. This is good, old-fashioned, American rage.

One cover operation, two nightclubs, and one warehouse. All raided simultaneously. Their fury sweeps through the streets and into chipped-paint halls, shooting first and only asking one question: 'How does it feel?'

But once again, their rampage bears no fruit.

One confirmed casualty. Another non-combatant, getting her hair done at the front shop. No units lost, no hostiles killed. Just one miserable civvy.

A lot of people are starting to think about turning in their badges.

Calxiyn has been lynched. She was Carla Montero, an ordinary Townie.​

N I G H T • F O U R

Night ends on Monday, September 15th, at 5:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

Also Mish hush up

18. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Well shit. I probably should've posted a lot earlier. I gotta step on up to the plate. Walk straight on into the lion's den. Something something something it's time to make history, yeah. You get the gist.

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Department gets a noise complaint from downtown at about three in the morning. By the time a squad shows up, the source is clear: A small firefight has broken out in a warehouse. Cops are surprised to find a federal car right behind them, and the lot of them move in together. The door is barred, but with a firm kick...

It's a grim scene. Blood stains the floors and walls, and two corpses lie sprawled in the middle of it all. The distinct squeak of shoes on slick concrete echoes from across the room; the police run after it while the feds stop to confirm casualties. First is an MPD officer... Damn good one too.

Marushi has been murdered. She was Paola Reyes, an ordinary Townie.​

And the second... Oh. Oh no. No, there's no way. Shit.

Makaze has been murdered. He was Lily Belmonte, the Town Watcher.​

Another agent. Looks like she was following a lead on a Cartel base with the officer's help, when they got ambushed and gunned down. This isn't looking good.

Fast-forward a few hours. Sun's coming up, yellow tape all over the place, pretty white tarp covering the worst of it. And all the cops still hanging around are hanging their heads. This fight looks bleaker and bleaker every day.

D A Y • F I V E

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Soft lynch is no longer an option. Deadline is Thursday, September 18th, at 8 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  20. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Well ****, ****, ****, **** this wasn't supposed to happen at all.