Mafia [Mafia] Miami Haze ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Jul 9, 2014.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I voted for him due to the time crunch and I have "yet" to unvote him because at this point in time it seems that its just going to happen anyway. If that is the case I'd rather vote for someone than not to both contribute, and decrease the chances of a no lynch. If someone provides a real reason not to vote for Krowley, I will gladly unvote. Until then however I am keeping my vote.

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Bearing in mind what Ashwin said, I think that we should have a couple of 'backup votes' as it were. The hammer is going to come down on Krowley automatically, but I feel like we can quickly move to another suspect in the event of a a ninja defense near the end. Perhaps having backup votes on a couple of the other suspects such as Default or Beau's Slot (I'm citing them as examples because they are the two other 'major' suspects that immediately spring to mind). That way, we can keep Krowley on 5, and then have 2 or 3 on the others so in the event of the hypothetical disproving defense, then we can immediately switch to one of the two as seems most appropriate. That would give us the quick switch we desire in the event that Krowley can sufficiently prove his innocence or at least, less guilt in comparison to the others. We'd have to discuss who these backup votes are put on and quickly. Whatever happens, we need to come to a consensus on this issue quickly as I'm sure you're all acutely aware- We're running out of time.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Mr. Krowley, What Went Down in Your Votes
    • Krowley - 7 (h y u g e, Trigger, Makaze, Princess ♥, Calxiyn, TwilightBlader, The Fuk?)
    • Cstar - 1 (default)
    • The Fuk? - 1 (What?)
    • TwilightBlader - 1 (Vivi's Dark Side)
    With 20 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 5 to soft-lynch. Deadline is in three hours; as it stands, @Krowley faces the noose.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hey, sorry Nova, don't mean to be a bother, but I actually did unvote default, despite all the earlier fuss. XD

Anyway, if we do want a back up vote, I think we need to choose it now or accept that tonight's lynchee is Krowley, as he seems to be unable to join us. I'm not sure what my feelings are towards his being Mafia; the evidence against him seems to be nothing more than a note of his inactivity and the jokes he made in his few posts, and then the convenience of the time crunch. So no, I don't necessarily think he's Mafia, I at least didn't see many flags, but I can't say I think he's town either. I guess we'll just have to hope we get lucky.

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

I do think Krowley is being suspicious and at the same time I also have some suspicions about default and Trigger. But like Makaze said, If I voted by myself it wouldn't help anyone especially I everyone is voting for Krowley anyway. I find him suspicious, (is it still considered bandwagon?) I don't wanna vote until everyone is sure we want him off in case he does show up to defend himself.

I'm sorry if that was confusing. I knew what I wanted to say but I just couldn't figure out how to put it in words.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Either way, it's really pointless to try and vote anyone other than Krowley. And with only about two hours left to come in and defend himself it seems like we've pretty much chosen our first lynchee of the game.

I still think default is a bit suspicious, but I'm interested to see the mafia and vigilante's tactics during the first night phase.

( sorry for such a short post but things are really hectic rn and either way a lot of people have already said what i wanted to say )

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

One Wagon, One Lynch, One Tear
    • Krowley - 7 (h y u g e, Trigger, Makaze, Princess ♥, Calxiyn, TwilightBlader, The Fuk?)
    • Cstar - 1 (default)
    • The Fuk? - 1 (What?)
    • TwilightBlader - 1 (Vivi's Dark Side)
    . . .

City's pretty tame for most of the day. Plenty of patrols, lots of seedy characters staked out at even seedier dives, but no shoot-outs. That evening, if you're in the right place at the right time, you may see several of those characters converge on a seemingly innocuous spot, exchange significant glances, and disappear through an unmarked door.

The MPD are in the right place at the right time. They follow suit, and not minutes later the gunfire starts up again. The scuffle is over in minutes, however, as both sides are eager to keep casualties low after the mess yesterday. Not to say nobody gets their halos, mind you.

Civilian. Local drunk, by the looks of it. Poor bastard probably didn't know where he was... or what hit him.

Krowley has been lynched. He was Lars Mathers, an ordinary Townie.​

N I G H T • O N E

Night ends on Sunday, August 24th, at 7 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST). Day start may be somewhat delayed, depending on how soon Beau's spot is replaced.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  8. Hayabusa Venomous

Man, I'm not used to playing this stuff without being there in-person with the players...much easier for me to see visual/audio tells :x

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Shhhh it's sleepy-time :x
    Not that y'all should be posting at Night anyway, but just f.y.i. it's customary to encase such posts in spoiler tags, so as to at least preserve the illusion of silence.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Forums turn it into a logic puzzle. Fine by me.

11. Hayabusa Venomous

Yeah, I realize that, but I guess for me the logic part is harder to pick out. Makes it a bit different :>

12. Krowley Moderator

To all;
    Was without internet since Tuesday, but guys... again? (Yeah, partly my fault but still. :/)
    Killing Krowley never benefits anyone.
    Seriously... get yer $hit together.

[​IMG]

Have fun with the rest of the game though!

[​IMG]
    R I P
    LARS MATHERS
    Saturday April 16th -Thursday April 21st

"Twice in a row's gotta suck"

13. Hayabusa Venomous

Isn't it a rule that the dead can no longer participate? Don't mean to sound harsh or anything; just want a confirmation.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

They get one free "omg I'm dead" post

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Arright y'all, shush time.

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

*snores gently*

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

Ah, M-mafia-thread-chan ... I-it's cold, let me sleep in h-here tonight ...

18. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

403 forbidden image.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

wow lots of commotion while everyone's out cold

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

YEAH HOW 'BOUT THAT.

LAST WARNING. /TURNS OFF THE NIGHTLIGHT