Mafia [MAFIA] Lovers Mafia [GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY]

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Makaze, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I could tell you why I disagree, but I have a much more compelling point: We have plenty of more convincing scumreads to work with right now. I appreciate you putting your thoughts down for posterity, though, and you're not exactly wrong.

I'd like to, but first I want to see how this sub sitch pans out.

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Yes I was thinking that as well, it's unfortunate we can't find anyone to sub

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

♥ MODKILL ♥

Saxima has died. She was Town Lover.

With 10 players alive, it still takes 6 votes to hammer.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well... Okay then.

That rules Saxima out for the role of quiet Mafia. My money is still on Karuta as far as that strain goes.

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

So she was connected to Jiku? Or did her lover just not die as well.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I'm not sure it counts for a modkill. The mechanic so far has been you die if your lover is lynched. But I'm not sure.

7. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

'Dunno about Jiku, but I can confirm that one of her lovers didn't die.

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well seeing as how her other lover was Splodge, that part of the chain is complete. XD

9. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

I was talking about Sax. x:

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

...Oh. XD

Jeeze okay so yeah, I think I'm just gonna stop talking. XD I had a good run, but I'm leveling out and heading back towards saying dumb things so I'm gonna stop while I'm at average and avoid going into bad. XD

So yeah, thanks everybody for putting up with all my blond ditzy stuff. XD

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I'm quickly popping in to give a reason for my absence since most of you think it's odd that I disappeared. A lot of personal stuff is happening afk that but it is (obviously) my priority right now. Please keep that in mind if I'm not present for long periods of time. I understand last night was cruical and you're waiting for more inactive players to say their piece. One incorrect lynch would give the Mafia a majority. Just like to remind you all.

If someone could give me a quick summary, I'd appreicate it but understand if 'omg just read the pages' is the response. There just seems to be a lot of circling.

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Main thing you need to know is Marushi suggested we lynch her as she is lovered to both Tribbles (cstar) and Al215, both of which have been highly suspected for being mafia. Quite a few people agreed with this logic and this led to Al215 pretty much confessing he is mafia. So yeah, we've kinda decided to lynch Marushi but since we have like over a day left, we're trying to avoid a hard lynch to make the most of the time we have left.

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well it doesn't seem like anyone has anything left to say about this. I still think I'd like to hear more from Midnight and Korosu, see them be more active. But for now, unless there are any objections, I'm okay with the lynch whenever.

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Anything in particular or just in general?

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Just in general. I mean, you haven't done much casework since your early reads on day 1. You've sort of just been agreeing or disagreeing with people without saying much else, I'd like to see you give out a theory now and then.

16. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Alright, thank you. I don't know about lynching Marsuhi but eh. I'll re-read later. For now, ##Unvote al215 while I reflect and think about options. I'm not in favor of losing another townie if we don't have too.

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

...I can't actually argue with that.

However, these are my current thoughts. I don't really have much evidence for any of them as I find evidence hard and if you want evidence, I'd be making you wait a lot longer and that sort of thing would likely get me lynched in the meantime. I guess I could work on trying to back stuff up afterwards but from past experience I'm not going to find that easy.

Ars Nova – Negative neutral read, I am suspicious of him.

Cal – Still suspicious of

Judge – I get a town impression from him.

Karuta – hmm really unsure

Korosu – NEEDS TO POST MORE (may be mafia but soo little to go on)

Marushi – the towniest of all the town people ever in the world, so obviously we are lynching her xD

Mish – less suspicious of than I was before

Al215 – MAFIAAAAA

Tribbles (cstar) – I really really really hope is mafia.

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, cool, thank you. Since people are of the general opinion that there's likely a member of the Mafia between Korosu and Karuta, perhaps you could focus on them first in regards to looking for evidence?

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Um so I understand you being suspicious of me and everything and I do understand most of your reasoning. Um in response to your first two I was really suppostive of lynching Marushi as it seemed to make a lot of sense to me and at the same time it meant that Al could be killed without me and another unknown dying. Also I know I was late getting my gut reads out, I was actually trying to make them prior to getting asked but I really struggle with that sort of thing so by the time I eventually got them sorted, I'd already been asked for them.

Anyway though the main reason I quoted you wasn't actually to defend myself but ask why did me being suspicious of Cal make me more likely to be mafia? It isn't like Cal is confirmed town, so why would suspecting her be suspicious?

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

That's a really strange sentence. I end up reading the last sentence as "Oh thank god, I don't have to die if Marushi dies woo thank god I can survive another day, what a relief!"