Mafia [MAFIA] Lovers Mafia [GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY]

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Makaze, Jul 28, 2016.

1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

We have limited time so I suggest that we don't all try for a lynch that won't go anywhere. I still think that Tribbles is our best shot of actually getting a successful lynch today, and it's one that'll give us some good information.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Considering that Splodge is now at four votes, I don't see how it won't go anywhere. It's not like we're starting up a new vote.

3. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Oh, really? I didn't realise they had so many. Sorry, I wasn't counting votes.

4. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Boss, I mean you no disrespect whatsoever, but where on earth did you get this from? I've also been conducting a couple ISOs of my own (bless Mak and his little scripts) and your story just doesn't check out.

You say Cal didn't do anything apart from reading into people's grammar, and that she hasn't provided any solid reads. But look at these two posts, for instance. Am I missing something here? Because to me, exhibit A shows her scumhunting, while exhibit B also shows her giving reads on all players. This is already more than I ever did, and honestly the 'safe play' cap you knit for Cal fits me better than it fits her. I did a ton of setup-speccing myself, which is apparently supposed to be a possible scumtell/null tell.

Like I said, I tried ISOing a few players, yourself and Cal included. Now, if I'm doing this right, I'm more inclined to scumread you, boss. Don't you think for a minute that I didn't see you buddying up to Maru after you obvtowned her. Plus, I also see you as the perfect Mafia frontman busser I talked about before.

"JUDGE DO U EVEN CHAINSAW DEF--" Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I take more of an issue with your case against her than I do with her being lynched. I actually agree with you re: the Cal-Al-Splodge entanglement. Personally I'm TRing Splodge, so I'd be down on the Cal vote for the sake of flip-related info. If she's red, you're next on my list, boss-a Nova.

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Calxiyn

~~// Bonus: me in this game

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

^Liked for boss-a Nova. XD

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

With all due respect Judge at this stage I don't think voting Cal actually gets us anywhere. She's not exactly here and as she said, she's only around to respond when directly asked (Something I only realised now that she said it, I assumed she was going to be able to post as per normal while out). There's not much time on the deadline either so I think that we're better off consolidating one lynch rather than putting on pressure that doesn't really count for much unless the votes carry across from one day after another after a lynch, which I assume they don't. I'd have saved that particular thing for Day Two personally.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

UNOFFICIAL VOTAL BECAUSE I'M IMPATIENT and also to clear up any lingering confusion about who has how many votes

Splodge (4) - Saxima, Mish, Marushi, Calxiyn
    Karuta (2) - Korosu, Jiku Neon
    tribbles (2) - Splodge, al215
    Calxiyn (2) - Ars Nova, Judge Sunrose
    Jiku Neon (1) - Midnight Star
    Saxima (1) - Karuta

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

This is the kind of brilliance I expected from Judge, finally xD. I have to admit though, I had to do a double take, I couldn't figure out why you were voting me when you disagreed with Nova, but now I see.

I think sometimes we see only what we want to see, and I think I've been blindsiding Nova because I want him to be town. But everything you've said is absolutely right Judge.

Nova even has me tricked for a second, I said to myself "I'm sure I did more then just talk about grammar right?"

Either I'm just really forgetful, or Nova's such a good Mafia he made me forget my own posts and their content. He convinced me that's all I did but I knew that wasn't quite right.

Nova is a dangerous Mafia if he is a Mafia, and Judge has opened my eyes a little bit

9. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Except I didn't vote her to put pressure. I did it because I townread Splodge, which means I don't agree with the wagon you're riding and I wanted to maybe tip the scales.

10. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Just wanted to quickly one in to say Judge, your gif made me chuckle. Plus the address of Nova as 'boss' heh.

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Korosu, do you have anything to add while you're here? Maybe would you like to take this opportunity to change your vote, or do you still intend to leave it where it is?

12. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

♥ CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE? VOTE COUNT 10 ♥

Karuta (1) - Jiku Neon
    Saxima (1) - Karuta

Not voting (2) - Korosu, tribbles

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Day 1 ends at 12 PM EST/EDT on July 31st. There are approximately 30 minutes remaining.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  13. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Sweet, I get to double vote!

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I'm guessing Mak meant 30 minutes?

Anyway I don't see a point in extending the deadline now if most of us have made up our mind. But I already voted for it when I thought I would be home today so...

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

... Corrected.

16. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Nothing of value to really add right now. I'm leaving my vote as it is.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

♥ CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE? FINAL VOTE COUNT ♥

Karuta (1) - Jiku Neon
    Saxima (1) - Karuta

Not voting (2) - Korosu, tribbles

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

DAY 1 HAS ENDED.

Splodge has been lynched. He was Mafia Lover.

Jiku Neon has died. She was Town Lover.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469981383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Day 2 has begun.

Day 2 ends at 12 PM EST/EDT on August 3. There are approximately 72 hours until phase end.

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Little confused, does day 2 start immediately or...?

19. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Check the doublepost.

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Kay, thanks. XD

Anyway... So I guess we were right about him only having one lover. I thought so. I also thought if he only had one lover, he was likely to be Mafia, though that was a bit of WIFOM, so I didn't put too much weight on it. I think his being lovered to Jiku actually might be a good thing, because it means we won't waste any more time on that topic.