Little Busters

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Mysty, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Mysty Unknown

Now I have not watched the anime at all because I want it to get a little more in (And I am currently watching something else). But this anime was made by the same creators of my favorite anime Angel Beats so it caught my eye. Here is the opening for it:

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yeah, made by KEY, and I know for a fact that the Visual Novel was very good. So I'm really looking forward to the rest of it.
    I've loved the episodes so far anyway.
    KEY just somehow always manages to have amazing anime adaptions of it's VNs. The quality is so amazingly high every time.
    But yeah, anyone who is a fan of KEY's work but doesn't know of Little Busters should definitely watch this.

3. Krowley Moderator

A friend of mine got me to watch that, and Mitsudomoe this weekend. Many familiar anime character tropes, but it's all good. Since the end of Kotoura-san, I've been meaning to look for more animes to watch.

4. Mysty Unknown

To anyone that has actually watched this other than me, the second season was announced for sometime in mid September. So I am looking forward to it, even if I know what happens. Thank you Little Busters EX.

5. Mysty Unknown