Community Literate Beans: Writing Group Returns!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Plums, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]

Ever scrawl down some lyrics before you've gone to bed, but had no one to share them with? Have a poet that makes your insides melt? Or do even you have a secret folder of SoKai fics across the Internet that you just need to discuss?

Look no farther, because Lit Beans 2 is here for you!

Originally founded in May 2012 by Clawtooth, Chevalier, Stardust and myself, Literate Beans was designed to bring together all the writers of KHV into a stronger community in the Writer's Nook. After much deliberation and suggestions from members, I am happy to announce the reboot to the idea!

Changes

Social Groups
    Literate Beans has shifted from the Forum Families section to Social Groups. This was done due to the forum-like capabilities of Social Groups, which would allow for multiple group threads about various topics, rather than consolidating everything into one single thread.

New Activities

With the suggestions made in this thread, new activities are available. These include, and are not limited to: Skype Scheduling, Work Advertisements and a group dedicated to critique and comments in the Nook!

Writing Contests

Will be starting up again soon! Remember, these contests are On Demand for the moment, so be sure to look out for a poll thread regarding contests in the coming future! For more info, please we the Writing Contest Information Thread (click here).

I am excited to announce this, and hope you are more excited to join along!

[​IMG]

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

It's, "look no further", kid.

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Glad to see the Beans are back in order.

I'd like to see the Writer's Nook getting a little more attention ^^