Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Fighting... So much fighting..... and there is nothing I can do to help. Without my void I can't move at all, I am just dead weight. But at least it is useful to Lucifer. I wonder how Zavion's doing. Perhaps I should have stayed by his side instead, but Lucifer needed me, He is using what is in my heart to fight." All Freya could do in her half unconscious state was think. She knew that Lucifer was not fighting alone, others where with him. The man who was trying to be nice to her before was there as well as others. Freya just hoped the battle would be over soon. She hated fighting.

[​IMG]
    Sapphire was alone once more and had a moment to calm down. She continued her scan of the worlds to find where else this resistance group might be. It took a few minutes before she finally found more odd behavour in the realm of darkness, there with the group was Ghost, he had found another group. It seemed that he was under cover seeming to be with them not against them. That was fine but it didn't stop her from sending a creature there too. It was her warning for everyone. A magnificent black shadow stallion formed in front of her. Sapphire opened a dark corridor for it to go through, off to the next world. It was time to continue her scan, there could always be more.

[​IMG]
    The following ten seconds seemed to be the longest ten seconds of Alisia's life. She watched as the timer ticked down simply waiting for it to hit zero and Xander to fall to the floor lifeless. The only person she had left and now she was forced to kill him. Tears dripped down her face. 2....1.... A sharp pain coursed through Alisia as everything faded to black once more. Whether or not the counter had hit zero before this, she could not say, the last second happened so quickly she had no clue what actually happened. She felt herself falling then nothing.

Xander stood there accepting his death, punishment for any wrong that he caused people. However before death gripped him he heard the sound of someone getting hit. Opening his eyes he saw Alisia fall forward and looked up to see the timer disappear just as it hit zero. Xander let out a sigh of relief. That was when Dane started talking once again. All Dane received was an angry glare from Xander when he called Alisia his slave and said he was going to keep her. "She is not just some object for you to play with, she is a human being and deserves to be treated as such."Xander said annoyed that Dane seemed to look at her as some sort of animal or object in his possession.

As Dane walked by he stopped to tell Xander he was welcome for saving his life. If it wasn't for Alisia in the way Xander would have turned around and slashed at Dane right then and there taking him out, but yet again it would put Alisia in too much danger, possible cause her to be killed because of his actions. He couldn't let that happen.
    "Thanks." Xander muttered angrily before following Dane out of the room. "Now that you have had your fun destroying another life is it not time we do what we came here to do and search for the damn cave or whatever the hero is being held up in?" Xander was pissed but they still had a mission that needed complete, perhaps if they did their part and returned he could convince the rest to help Alisia too.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Xross couldn't help but to chuckle at what Dane had said about it. Not that it wasn't true. He was enjoying this and to probably a lot of people Xross was a sick fuck. However Xross himself didn't think he was that much of a sick fuck. He wasn't questioning that he was one, nor was he denying it, it was more like he could easily be worse than he is now if not for the single strand of sanity that he still had. This was a strong thread too since he lasted through Xross massacre of just about everyone in the asylum that he was held in. Clearly this thread was made of some heavy duty shit.

Right when the counter was about to tick to zero, Xross waited to see just how Xander would die, but instead Dane had knocked Alisa out thus ending the counter. Instead of being disappointed, Xross started to laugh. A part of him had expected the counter to be interrupted, but he'd thought it'd be more to see Alisa frantically try to end it before it reach zero. Knocking her out thought was better and a lot funnier to see.

Xross's laughter had died down eventually, right when Xander decided to speak out about Dame's treatment of Alisa to be exact. "So now you decide to question his actions, after you told her to do what he says. Your not good at this whole 'protector' thing are you." Xross said, pushing himself off of the wall he was leaning on and walking behind Xander. It was fun watching that while he lasted, maybe something else would arise to entertain him.

3. Mysty Unknown

The fools, all of them. Turning themselves into worthless Nobodies. It could be seen as a decent strategy, forming two entities into one only to come back later once both parties have been killed off. That was in theory anyway. If one could destroy the Nobody before the Heartless, the reincarnation would be void and a permanent, suffering end.

Eigo might have had the advantage in strength and defense, but the quantity was beginning to out way the quality. He landed onto the ground, his hand pointing over to the cultists. His finger pointed towards them. No words escaped his lips as he walked backwards and opened a corridor of darkness. The motions he used only symbolized they had won the round.

Returning to the realm of the goddess, Eigo could only come empty handed. "I will accept any punishment for failure." He says, not caring if anyone heard him or not. "The goddess must know about the betrayal of that girl as well..."

4. Skyheart Joker

• In one corner, there was Lucien, weighing in at whatever the hell a bear in armor weighs. In the other corner, there was the shadow lion, weighing in at virtually nothing because it's a being made of like pure energy (or lack there of?) So far, the two had fought each other with nothing but their raw natural strength, trying to prove who the superior being in nature was...but fuck that they had magic. Both animal like creatures snarled at each other as the tension of the fight was thickening to a density that the air might have even become visible for a short moment. However, the lion decided to go in and make the first move in the fight. It quickly jumped into the ground, leaving behind a quickly receding puddle of darkness, only to burst out moments later behind Lucien. The bear man noticed this a bit too late and the lion came down sinking its claws into his back. While his passive may have been down for the moment, the armored bear was still quite the tank and the claws hadn't bothered him that much. The bear made his move next, with the all so simple strategy of falling backwards, in an attempt to injure the lion. However, as he was going backwards the lion immediately just sank back into the ground and appeared in front of him, this time pouncing onto the front of the bear and kicking off of its body. Having been struck at twice like this Lucien got fed up with this bulky body and decided to just turn Blend off.

Picking himself back up in his human form, he looked at the lion with a slightly annoyed look on his face and said,"well come on then pussy cat." The lion roared at him and jumped into the ground once more. It leaped out from behind him once more, only for Lucien to be totally prepared and elbowing the airborne shadow in the gut, sending it backwards. Roaring once again, it switched up its attacks, now creating a large spear of darkness that just autonomously fired straight at Lucien. Quickly jumping out of the way, having the spear break the ground underneath it. Well that'd suck to get hit by. The lion launched another spear at Lucien, only for him to dodge out of the way again and the spear to go far far away from where everyone was really. On the distant horizon, one could see a black mushroom cloud being formed from the raw impact of the spear. Well, that'd suck to get hit by. Looking back, a spear grazed by him, as the Lion was now creating an endless stream of them and firing them one after the other. It also had begun to dive around through the ground, more like a dolphin than anything else. Spears kept grazing the brawler as he tried to keep dodging them, only to constantly keep getting hit by the lion pouncing out from the ground and clawing at him. As he was getting beaten down by the lion he suddenly realized that this post was getting a little bit too long.

Getting ready to end this fight, Lucien simply stopped moving around, standing perfectly still. Due to where he was standing, all the spears that were flying around seemed to just narrowly miss him. Meanwhile, the Lion had burst out of the ground to the side of Lucien, however he seemed to completely expect this as he simply stretched out his arm and grabbed its face as it was coming out. The spears had stopped firing and his hand lit ablaze with blue fire. The pressure on his grip started to increase on the lion as all it could do was thrash about as the blue flame continued to spread down his body. To speed this up, Lucien ignited his other hand, and started to punch the lion in the gut, letting go of its face, only to bring his fist down on said body part. As he continued his onslaught of punches, the blue flames continued to coat the lion, freezing it wherever they had spread to, until it had become a complete lion-sicle. With the lion ice statue now on display, Lucien simply picked it up, threw it against a wall and broke/killed the lion that way. With that done he turned back into his bear form.

Lucien looked around and saw that their other opponent was completely gone, and the one he came with was totally on their side. Kind of being confused by the situation, he looked towards the keyblade wielding bird, only for Stratos to shrug his wings.
      "He just sort of wordlessly walked into a corridor of darkness. Like, he just sort of left. So I think that means we won?"

Lucien looked more confused after having heard that explanation, saying"wait why would he- whatever I don't care." His attention was then turned to Hunter as he said,"yo, Stephan, get your cougar friend and then let's get a move on with this plot."He then noticed that they were down one Egotistical Lion in their not so merry band of wall breaking, and so a totem just sort of flew out of Lucien, planting itself in the ground he said. "He'll get here when he gets here." With that, Lucien had walked forward towards the cave they were supposed to find out about the hero of legends or something from.

• Jackie had been waiting on Mr. Halloween Town to tell the group if there was some sort of a cave that they could find in this Realm, when Anadi had answered her question about the weapon she used. "Keyblade huh?" Jackie felt like she should have known what that weapon was, but was somewhat drawing a blank when thinking about it. However, what she said next may Jackie think that it wasn't really doing it's job well at helping and protecting her, but it seemed to kill those heartless just dandily. However, before she could respond to that, Anadi asked her just what the whole dealio on their grand adventure was. "Who we're looking for? Well, it's some dude known as the "Hero". Honestly, I don't know much about him other than that he is apparently capable of stopping the goddess that has been being not so great at being a goddess, or something to that affect." She paused for a second, wondering why she actually didn't like the goddess all that much, but the prospect of adventure was far too enticing for any lack of actual reason to deter her spirit. "Anyway, we're searching for a cave because that's where the Hero is said to be sealed, even though I don't actually know what lead us to think that, but you know, that's just what we're searching for so LET'S GO FOR IT!"

While she was rambling, suddenly some being of pure darkness stepped out of a portal of pure darkness into the realm of pure darkness. Man there was a lot of darkness. While normally Jackie would be all for taking her blade and slicing the dark being into many different pieces, instead, her eyes lit up at the sight.
      "Oh my Goddess, it's a hoooorrrssseeeey." She quickly bolted over to it and started brushing against its mane saying, "I'm going to take it home and make it my faithful steed that I will ride gallantly into battle and adventure across all the universe and I will strike terror into the hearts of my enemies, envy into the hearts of my rivals, and joyous celebration into the hearts of all non-adventuring citizens, and I will call you Sparkles- Wait you are physically incapable of sparkling aren't you? Then I will call you Not-Sparkles!" After she had finished ranting at it, it seemed slightly off put by the girl and let off a small pulse of darkness, knocking the girl away from it. The horse then seemed to stand in the group's way, snorting at the party, seeming as if it was telling them to leave. Territorial thing it was. Stomping its feet on the ground, the thing seemed ready to jump into action at a moments notice. "Damn, well gang," Jackie looked to the others in the group, "turns out I can't tame it and make it my steed. Instead, it seems like it is our first boss fight. So let's kick Not-Sparkle's pony ass and then keep on with the cave hunting!" With that, Jackie drew out her black katana and got ready to kill the thing.

• Phantom had now been standing around for a bit, not really sure what to do with his time. The people were definitely in the castle, and they were most likely going to the top, for reasons he didn't really know. However, just standing around was certainly boring to do. After all, this was a world literally made of nothing and they were standing at the top of the castle, which was, the least interesting place in the world. Simply sitting down on the ground, he sighed and looked at his other companions...with only one of them actually being able to speak. Turning to the other person he asked, "so, other than starting fights with drunken women and eavesdropping on conversations involving divine beings, got any other hobbies?" He was very bored.

• As the group was taking a momentary reprieve, as it would seem, Zephyr seemed to address the extremely large elephant in the room that the other two hadn't. There were people missing in this group. In fact, they were basically only at half their size that they came in here as. Rinox simply waved his hand at the oddly blond and black haired boy, saying, "I'm sure it is nothing we should worry about. After all, while they might not be with them, they all seem formidable in their own right, and the nobodies that live here aren't exactly the most threatening of things." He continued to think on things and said, "besides, there are many ways to get to the top of the castle, so even if we were to go back, I'm not entirely sure if we would be able to easily find them. The best bet would be that we either meet them at the top or meet them back at the entrance if they back track." Walking forward, he turned back to the group with a smile on his face and said, "shall we continue?" With that, he continued forward through the castle.

• Ein continued to just stand there because Lexcifur and Ohm continued to do nothing.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      After quite a bit silence after Zephyr had pointed out the decrease in numbers, Rinox had spoken out about it. In short he pretty much said that there wasn't much need to worry about them and that they would likely meet up at the top of the castle. He probably was right about that, not that there was any way for him to know for certain. They could handle themselves so he simply went ahead and followed behind Rinox and they ventured further into the castle.

• [​IMG]
      In the time that was spent waiting for whoever was in the castle to make it to the top, Avi had started to lay down. This probably wasn't the first thing that he was expecting when he agreed to help out a goddess, thought it wasn't like he actually knew what to expect in the first place. Upon hearing Phantom ask him about any hobbies that he had, well other than the two instances that Lucrix lead him to do and got him in trouble for. "I guess reading. So what about you?"

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Zavion was prepared to fight the dragoons which began swarming them. They were agile and fast, but all in all their moves were pretty predictable. They more or less just dashed forward, trying to stab him. Side stepping, he evaded and countered with a sweep of his leg that sent a large wave of darkness crashing into the enemy. This kept up for about two or three repetitions until they wised up and began to change their tactics. It was one Zavion hadn't been expecting. The vanished into thin air, and reappeared above him before stabbing downward. He just barely managed being completely impaled by the first one. Instead, he escaped with a gash along his back. It hurt, but wasn't bad enough to require immediate attention. Some simple healing magic would be enough for it later. The second one came, and he was slightly more prepared this time.

As he evaded it, something occurred to him. He was capable of doing that. He didn't know how, but it seemed as though the information had just been poured directly into his mind. Looking back at the dragoon, he went into melee range. Evading a stab, he brought his fist into the creature's face before grabbing its arm. With it now contained, he bent it back and kicked the spear up, disarming the nobody. He reached out his hand and grabbed it before proceeding to slash the thing in half with its own weapon.

Turning on toward the next one, he put the "jumping" technique into practice. Leaping high into the air, he vanished and reappeared, teleporting to above the thing. Manipulating the darkness into an offensive state, two trails began spiraling around the spear's tip, increasing its power as Zavion crashed down, impaling the nobody effortlessly. He didn't turn, but instead used his gift of clairvoyance to see how Juliet was holding up on the other end of the elevator.

[​IMG]

Indeed, as the totem flew out of Lucien, a spiral of blue light began swirling around it. Roughly three seconds later, the lion appeared at the totem. "Well that was rude. I guess we'll just have to call it even." Beuce said to hunter after being eaten. Continuing onward toward the cave, he looked up at the giant rock reaching outward toward the savannah. Oddly enough, there was a pirate standing at the base of it. Huh...Well that was odd. Paying it no further mind, he walked into the cave, and was amazed at what he saw. "Wow! Have you ever seen so much nothing all in one place?! It's incredible! Really boggles the mind that places like this even exist." He said sarcastically. Point being the hero wasn't there. He remembered that he promised Xero to help find Gexln. He should probably do that...He'd just wait for the next post as him to see where he was going to actually start after him. That'd make things so much easier.
    [​IMG]
    Ghost drew his weapon at the stallion's arrival. If he were to blend in, he would have to act as though it meant him harm as much as the rest of them. He knew full well what it was. "A messenger of the goddess, no doubt. It's here to warn us. She's watching. She knows we're here. It tells us to cease our mission." He said, explaining the beast's likely motives. He knew that should they leave now, the horse would leave them be and return to Sapphire. However, he had a feeling that the others wouldn't comply with that course of action. No sooner had that thought crossed his mind, a translucent black crow raced through the air at the horse. It reared up and made the motion of a whinny, but no sound emerged. It was completely silent. The air had been stolen from its throat. Looking back, he realized it was the man from Halloween Town which had launched the projectile. The stallion charged. There was no avoiding a fight now. Leaping out its path, Ghost threw a trio of Shuriken at it, charged with electricity.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Turning back to Jackie, still practicing the move she saw Blanc do, Anadi listened to her explain what they were doing. Jackie's explanation was beginning to sound pretty familiar. In fact, Anadi had a feeling she knew exactly where they were supposed to go. But she just had to be sure before blurting it out. "Jackie I have to ask-" she started, turning when she heard a horse appear. Jackie ran off toward it and started talking to it, gushing all over it. Anadi sighed and looked down to see a small heartless staring up at her. Leaning down, Anadi, started to practice the move again. Concentrating hard, Anadi felt a sinister heat in the palm of her hand. Startled, she accidentally set it off on the poor heartless, causing it to disappear into the darkness.

Standing up, she held her hand and looked down to still see wisps of darkness float away from her hand. The burning still felt as if it were there and it scared Anadi a little bit. "Dangerous...but powerful..." she commented to herself. "Is this what powers of darkness are like...?" she asked herself, turning in time to see the horse was galloping towards Ghost. Ghost dodged the horse and launched his own attack at the beast. Anadi gulped and turned towards the horse as it started to head towards her now. Jackie had chimed in with kicking it's ass. "You don't have to tell me twice!" Anadi added.

Jumping over the horse, she bounced off it's back and landed on the ground. Keyblade materialized, she turned in time to block an attack from the horse and slid back from the impact. Frowning at the beast, Anadi gritted her teeth as she held her hand up and began to gather the fire at her hand again. Anadi stood there and watched the horse, trying to gather this strange dark fire to blast the horse.

She hoped the horse didn't notice her at all.

8. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero followed Beuce into the cave only to be just as disappointed as he was to find nothing in it. Not because the Hero wasn't there, but because she was hoping that there would be a small chance Gexln might be there. Of course it was shattered when she saw nothing. She sighed and then turned around, "I guess you'll have to look for your Hero somewhere else," She said before making a small frown, "But not before you help me find my insufferable husband." Xero walked past Beuce and over to the edge of the giant rock to look at the view and think. Where could Gexln be? Why did this scenery remind her of a certain movie her Somebody had seen? No, she had to focus. Xero turned back to Beuce, "Where should we look next? I have no clues to Gexln's whereabouts..."

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur charged at the Berserkers, his shield ready to use. One of them had swung its sword at him once again, but Lexcifur jumped up just before it hit the ground with a loud thud and then running up on the sword and continuing toward the Nobody. Lexcifur had slammed the shield into its head and against the wall behind, causing its head to basically be crushed then explode into dissipation. The other swung it's sword as well, trapping Lexcifur in between the oncoming sword and the wall.

As the stone blade got close enough, Lexcifur cartwheeled over the blade and it slammed into the wall behind him, getting stuck. The Berserker began to glow red as it began to get angry and tried punching Lexcifur with a giant fist. He only sheilded the punch and jumped up to kick its face and afterward Lexcifur quickly grabbed the Berserker's sword. It took him a bit to get it out of the wall and when he did he flung it into the Nobody as it charged at him, knocking it backwards and towards Ohm and Freya. Lexcifur suddenly noticed and acted quickly, flash stepping in front of the two and putting up the shield in front of him. The Nobody collided with it and dissipated after.

Lexcifur looked around a bit, making sure everything was clear and put down the shield. He turned to Ohm with his usual scowl, "I'm pretty sure I can handle things myself as you can see." He then looked behind the man and at Freya seeing that she was still there. He took a step over to her and knelt down, holding his hand over her chest and returning the part of her heart that he temporarily needed. He stood up, still looking down at her, "Get up. We need to move."

9. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Ohm's eyes sharpened as the Berserker was thrown towards him, hand on the hilt of his sword tightening considerably. However, it looked like Lexcifur came to the rescue. With everything in order, he sheathed his sword, but turned and stared forward, he could sense something, something big, and something very bad was waiting for them at the end of this world. He only heard partially of what Lexcifur said but chose to ignore it. he had other things on his mind, what was that terrible feeling. He then heard Lexcifur talk towards Freya, telling her to get up and he shot a piercing glare at him, the girl was still prone and he had the gall to order her around. Lexcifur had a point though. He looked at Freya with a soft expression, as if he was saying 'Don't force yourself if you don't have to.' He went away from the two to join his other allies, he was ready to just get this over with and go back to the meeting place, he wanted to see his sister.​

10. Glen Returned from the dead

• [​IMG]
      As Xander responded, Dane had to stop. Turning around slowly, he gave a somewhat quizzical look at Xander. "Silly kid, slaves aren't people. They're animals designed to cater to the every whim of their master, which she will. It's okay though, I'll love her and care for her and feed her and...okay maybe not love her, the ability to instant kill people I can love, personality she's a little whiny for my liking. But I can care for...actually yeah, caring her is too much work. She can take care of herself, right? It's fine though, I'll certainly feed her. Slaves only need to eat once a month don't they?" Dane said with a slight laugh. "She'll be fine so long as she doesn't try to get away and does what she's told. And, you know, you don't try to pull some heroic bullshit" he added, before continuing down the hall.
      [​IMG]
      Meanwhile, Dain had been wandering around, trying to find out more about the hero. He hadn't had much luck, finding nothing but old furniture and books; boring things that nobody should have an interest in. He heard steps coming from the hallway outside of the room he happened to be in, and turned around to see the creepy guy walking past with a girl slung over his shoulder. That didn't bother Dain in the slightest, except for the fact that the girl he had was the one that had seemingly organized everything. Walking up to him, he tapped him on the shoulder. "Now, I'm not going to ask why you have that girl slung over your shoulder, we all have our little secrets after all. Although, it kinda seems like a bad idea. That's the chick that got people together, so aren't people going to have problems with you carrying her around like some kinda animal?" the man asked, although the tone he asked it in made him sound very accusing indeed.

The shadow reaper stopped walking, just a step or two ahead of Dain. He let out a short sigh and then turned to look at the man that stood before him as his eyes narrowed slightly. "Are you trying to tell me how to abduct someone?" he questioned. He barely knew this guy, but already he was starting to dislike him. A lot.

Dain was a little surprised at the response that he had received. "Oh, you're trying to abduct her? Well then yeah, you're going about it all wrong. You see, you want to make sure people don't see you walking off with the girl. Generally helps. So, you kinda dropped the ball on that one already, may as well release her and try again later" he said, directly mocking Dane.

"It doesn't matter if they see me. If anybody tries to stop me, I'll kill them where they stand. It's not like anybody around here would be able to stop me, anyway"
      "I dunno about that. I could stop you if I wanted to"
      "You think so? Lets assume for one moment that you're right, that you can stop me" Dane said, having to stifle a laugh as he said that. "Would you?"
      "Would it piss you off?"
      "Probably, yeah"
      "Then yeah, I'll stop you"

Dane was curious. This man was rather interesting in the way he decided to do things. It reminded of him, but not quite as badass. It was almost a shame that he'd have to die right there. Almost.

• [​IMG]
      Juliet, after defeating the dragoons with Zavion in a completely and utterly badass fashion, made her way through the castle. Eventually, after much level grinding on various dusks and other nobodies who have no reason for being there after Xemnas was defeated by the way, found herself at the top of the castle, standing before Phantom, Avi, and any other person that happened to be there. She was surprised and for a moment said nothing, before deciding to speak. "Didn't know anybody still lived here. Are you guys trying to find the hero too?" she asked, the word secrecy meaning nothing to her.

• [​IMG]
      Audrey had successfully avoided her father and prevented him from forcing her to stay back in that room while he went ahead and tried to find the hero, like she knew he would. The girl had accomplished this by ducking in and out of various rooms, hiding in little corners, and if it wasn't for the fact that Caleb could move faster than she could, she had no doubt that she would've just outright lost him by that point. She was still running as she bumped into a man and fell backwards onto the ground with a light thump. Looking up, she saw a man she didn't recognize standing there, a slightly worried look on his face.

[​IMG]
      Gexln had been wandering around inside the castle, trying to avoid being seen as he tried to find out who was looking for the hero. He had been still doing that when he had seen something that made his heart skip a beat. Dane Erapper. The man that had killed his somebody's father, the man that had introduced him to the darkness, and the man that Gexln had sworn to kill. If he was there, if he was looking for the hero, then that meant trouble; and lots of it. The Wanderer of the Dark had to make a decision quickly: did he outright go and attack Dane, or did he try to come up with a strategy that would help tip the odds in his favour. He went with the latter.

Next was the problem of how to do that. He didn't have any techniques up his sleeve that Dane wouldn't find a way around, he knew, but was there anything else that could help? If he had some method of healing himself, that might be enough, but where would he get something like that? In just a minute of thinking about it, he had an idea. Crystallis. He'd seen the magic of that place firsthand several times, maybe that would be enough to help him. Gexln had reached a conclusion. He would find out who else was looking for the hero, then he would visit Crystallis, and then he would kill Dane. It was simple enough in theory, but the man knew that it was going to be far more difficult than anything else he had ever done.

He had then moved on and continued his search, still being careful, but right as he was about to enter one of the rooms, he heard a slight giggle and the sound of moving feet. Only seconds later, he had felt a small weight hit his legs and then bounce off of him. Turning around, he saw a young girl had fallen backwards and was simply sitting on the ground, staring up at him. Moments later, he was surprised by her giving a huge smile and waving.

"Hello!" Audrey called out, giving a friendly greeting.

Who the heck was this girl and why was she saying hi to him? She would surely give him away if she stayed, he had to get rid of her.

"Beat it. I'm doing something very important, and I don't need to be disturbed, so go away" he said.
      "My name's Audrey, what's yours?"
      "I said go away"
      "That's a weird name"

Gexln let out a huge sigh before shaking his head in disappointment. "My name's Gexln. Now, will you please go away?"

Audrey stood up and starting jumping for joy. The name Gexln, she knew it. That was her mother's father, her grandfather. "Oh! Oh! I know you! I've heard aaaaaall about you!"

"Yeah, then you know not to hang around me after I tell you to piss off"
      The little girl frowned. "You're mean"
      "And you're annoying, what's your point?"
      "You should be nicer to people"
      "Well, I'm not, now for the last time, go away"
      "Make me" Audrey said defiantly.

In response, Gexln opened a dark corridor. "You know what, fine. Maybe I will" he growled. Taking a step forward, he picked up the girl by the back of her shirt and prepared to toss her into the realm of darkness. Immediately Audrey began screaming and crying out that she didn't want to go back.
      [​IMG]
      Caleb, finally figuring out where Audrey was due to the screaming, was there in seconds, sprinting as fast as he could towards her. When he arrived, he was certainly not expecting what he saw. "My Sapphire, you haven't changed at all. Put her down Gexln, you can't seal people in the realm of darkness everytime you have a problem with them!" he shouted.

Gexln turned to see Caleb, the look of disappointment and irritation evident on his face. "I can try"

Caleb shook his head, before walking closer to Gexln. "Please, just leave her alone. She's just a kid" he begged.

With another sigh, Gexln put the girl down, who ran immediately over to Caleb and hugged him tightly, sobbing. "So, are you here looking for the hero?" he asked.

The swordsman nodded. "Me and Juliet both. Things have changed, and we're going to change them back" he said. He then gestured towards Gexln. "What about you? I wouldn't pick you for a lover of history" Caleb stated simply.

"I'm here to help Sapphire. To stop the people looking for the hero, by force if I have to. There's one in particular here, his name is Dane Erapper, and he's very dangerous. I don't give a damn if you get killed by him, but keep Juliet away from him" Gexln said, before turning his back on Caleb, closing his dark corridor, and opening a new one. "And teach your kid to leave people alone when they ask" the Nobody added, before stepping into the dark corridor and making his way to Crystallis.

• [​IMG]
      Upon opening the tab that contained Gexln's post, Hunter dramatically pointed into the sky. "To Atlantis!" he shouted triumphantly, before tearing a hole in the fourth wall. He would have climbed into it, but there was one slight problem. The Ass was left behind. Hunter had one very important rule: If there is a hot female that he could actually tolerate, she must at all costs be brought along, whether she wants to or not.

Hopping over to the box, he leaped up and landed inside of it right next to Gwen. "So, I figured rather than be trapped alone, you could be trapped with me. Doesn't that sound fun?" he asked, giving a sly wink. He then laughed a bit. "Actually, being trapped here for an eternity with you would be boring as hell. Lets escape now" he said, before he picked Gwen up and jumped back out of the box and onto the ground. "Bet you didn't think it was so simple huh? Simple solutions for simple minded people ftw" Hunter said, not even caring he had insulted his own intelligence, before climbing through the hole.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    No... Freya thought as she saw that Lexcifur was trapped in a bad spot. Freya was not entirely sure what happened but Lexcifur was safe. Freya could see what was going on from the place of her void so she was able to see when the nobody came flying towards her passed out body and Ohm. For a split second Freya felt panic but then Lexcifur was there and intercepted the nobody. She felt silly for ever thinking for a second that she needed to panic. Lexcifur always had taken care of her body when he used her void. Careful not to let her get hurt.

It wasn't long after that that Freya felt a familiar warmth fill her body as her part of her heart was returned to her. Freya blinked a couple times to focus her eyes and stared at the man who stood over her for the moment. He ordered her to get up and keep going.
    "Of course. We should regroup with my brother now anyways." Freya spoke in a soft sweet voice as she pushed herself to her feet.

Before following Lexcifur too far she turned to Ohm. "Just leave him. He wasn't always like this, he has had a hard life. I don't mind though so please don't hate him for my sake." Freya was referring to the glare that she saw Ohm give him earlier. "Also. Thank you." She said as she walked faster to catch up with Lexcifur and soon regroup with the rest of the people she had arrived there with. The path was clear since it seemed that her brother and Juliet had cleared it for them.
    [​IMG]
    After a while of searching more Sapphire was able to track down Gexln and with him the other group of rebel. Sapphire just watched Gexln for a moment and those around. Her heart ached as she witnessed a young girl being abused and taken against her will. The man who did it had always managed to stay one step ahead of her even with her powers. Since she couldn't leave Riel it made things a lot more difficult to stop someone like that. Sapphire created a giant dark wolf in front of her.Petting it she gave it the order to focus on Dane without hurting the girl. Sapphire then turned her attention to contacting Gexln.

"I know I am not wanted to be heard from however I have sent a wolf of my creation to beasts castle to try to deter the search. Along with it the orders to take down a man named Dane. I am sure I don't need to tell you this but he is dangerous, destroyed many worlds before I could stop him. Be careful Gexln, if not for my sake then for Xero's." Sapphire finished planting her voice in Gexlns head before focusing on Ghost next. "As soon as you have a chance I would like a full report from you, then continue your undercover work. Good job Ghost." With that taken care of Sapphire sat at a table with papers scattered in front of her. The ones on top where the worlds that had been visited. Off to the side was notes about what of the legend she could dig up. She understood why they went to te places they did now. If only she could find more and then be one step ahead of them.
    [​IMG]
    Xander scowled at Dane as he spoke of Alisia being a slave and therefore an animal. "She wasn't born to be a slave. She didn't survive you destroying her home world just to cater to your every whim. I promise you I will get her back and to safety. She isn't yours to keep. She will be able to live a normal life." Xander said as he punched a wall watching Dane walk off with Alisia still slung over her shoulder.

As he disappeared down the hall Xander turned to Xross.
    "I told her to do as he said so she can survive. It is too dangerous for me to attack him and save her now because as soon as I do, with her in his hands he could kill her before I kill him, and then it would be for nothing. Once we regroup I will get the help I need and I WILL save her. Until that time comes In want to hear none of your crap!" Xander said getting rather angry. He soon started after Dane down the hall.

Meanwhile as Dane and Dain where talking Alisia started to come to once more. Opening her eyes the world was upside down and she could see part of a mans back and another man as well. Alisia rubbed her head as she had a head ache from being knocked out twice. Alisia had just started to realize what had happened once again. She began to punch Dane in the back. "Let go of me! Let me go!" Her voice quickly went from angry to sad with the realization of how bad her situation probably was. She didn't see Xander around either. "D-did I actually kill him?" Alisia said quietly looking down at her hands. Things where looking hopeless for the girl now. A couple tears dropped onto Danes back. "Please just let me go...." She said once again.

[​IMG]
    "What the, eh... how?" Gwen started to question when Hunter simply jumped into the box, then she remembered why they where there and brushed it off. The plot demanded it so it was so. That was the confusing world that she now lived in, the world of the forth wall breakers. Hunter than asked if it would be fun to be trapped in the box with him. "Yeah sure Hunter whatever you say..." She said as she reached back to grab one of her poison arrows to stab herself with. However before she firmly gripped one Hunter had changed his mind, picked her up and simply jumped out of the box again. "Simple solution for a simple mind. hit the nail on the head with that one." Gwen muttered.

Hunter had not put her down as he jumped through the tear in the fourth wall.
    "Um thanks for the ride but I can walk you know. How else am I supposed to keep this fine ass in shape?" Gwen stated as a way of telling Hunter to put her down. "Now then what exactly are we doing here?" She asked.

12. Skyheart Joker

• As the lion guy made note of how the cave was filled with absolutely nothing. Well duh. It'd be too easy for them if the first cave that was searched had their all important macguffin of a hero in it. However, it was then that they were set up with an ultimatum. They could either keep searching this world aimlessly for a cave that could potentially hold the hero in it...but really this was the only cave in the world that mattered. Why? Because they decided to search through it to find nothing. That's about it. It was then that they were apparently supposed to find this Gexln dude, who Hunter seemed to immediately know where he was. Okay, there was actually nothing stating that he was in "Atlantis." In fact, Hunter just sort of ripped his way through another not dark corridor but totally the same in use. The bear man sighed at this flashy display and looked to Stratos. The two were then in Crystallis, with Stratos looking confused once more at both the change in form and location. Stretching his arms out a bit, Lucien looked around and then realized that he had no idea who this Gexln person even was, why they decided to go to this totally irrelevant world in the first place, and where the next piece of the Heroes legend was supposed to appear. He decided to speak to the one person who could potentially answer one of these questions. "So Gingersnap," he directed towards Gwen, "should we just like exposition out the second part of the legend now, or just ya know, wait for everyone to group back up?"

• Phantom was chilling around with Avi, who responded with saying reading. Well that was a hobby if ever there was one. When asked of his own, Phantom said,
      "eh, I just sort of help a guy whose job it is to kill people...wait, that's not a hobby that's a job. Huh." He began to sit around and ponder if he even actually did anything of note in his free time...or if he even had free time to begin with. Ah well. He was about to continue on with their clearly not forced at all conversation, when suddenly people arrived. The girl with the group of four asked if they, being Phantom, Avi and their giant shadow sting ray were looking for the hero as well. "Well, I guess we are sort of looking for the Hero. Not really top priority, but hey, if we knew where he was then we'd be able to know where to set up against those trying to look for him."

The black haired katana wielding man stepped up, pushing the hilt an inch out of its sheath before saying, calmly,
      "so I suppose we have opposing goals then?"

Unslinging the rifle on his back, he pointed at the man and said,
      "guess we do." The man with the katana eyed the weapon, seemingly curious at what a strange modern marvel it was. Phantom then thought about what Ghost would do in this situation and realized that was exactly what the Goddess didn't want to have happen. He then realized he totally forgot the most important part of his mission. "Oh yeah, the goddess, Sapphire, yeah she totally knows what you're all up to an sent us here just to warn you and shoe you off the path of finding the hero. Really, this is kind of a pointless search anyway, and I don't even know what all of your problems are with her anyway." With the three of them against these four, Phantom was pretty sure that they could take on these hero hunters. "So, how bout it?"

• It was do or die time. It was this awesome band of fighters versus Not-Sparkles. Ghost then delivered a speech about how this was a messenger of the goddess that was sent to stop them, only for Jackie's eyes to light up as she said,
      "that just means we have our first official boss fight! Awesome!" It was then that, in the time that she had turned away to speak to Ghost that the horse got exceedingly pissed at them, charging full gallop straight towards them. Before Jackie had even done anything, Anadi went at it, doing her own Anadi thang, when Jackie stepped up to the plate. Before she began her assault, a brown glow had suddenly appeared around he. She then started to run forward, jump into the air and do a diving kick on the shadow horse. When her foot connected, it seemed to land with much more impact than should physically possible from her, and the horse was pushed off balance for a second. It had quickly recovered, and turned to face Jackie. The girl had her blade at the ready, and struck forward with great force at Not-Sparkles, who responded by meeting her blade with its hoof. The two forces had collided with surprisingly equal force, however, Not Sparkles was faster to recover. Quickly turning around, it then used its two back hooves to up the earth underneath it, and have it knock into Jackie. The force of this attack had sent Jackie hurtling through the air, and had made her in complete of danger of going over the edge and straight into a bottomless pit. However, the sound of fingers snapping resonated through the air, and her momentum had vanished.

[​IMG]
      Blanc, having caught Jackie in a zero gravity bubble, had managed to stop her from falling to her demise. Snapping his fingers again, she was released from the prison, causing her to fall to the ground underneath her, and her to give the man in white a thumbs up. Blanc looked at the horse, and stood still. The horse eyed the man back, and quickly galloped at him, trying to knock him out of commission. Creating a large gravity field, with himself as the point of attraction, Blanc had managed to pull the horse in causing it to approach him far faster than it was expecting. This made the horse's charge get overshot, only for Blanc to the then strike the underbelly of it with a swift palm strike, knocking it into the air. As it was there, he released the gravity field on himself, though immediately intensified the gravity around the horse to make it fall to the ground faster, causing it to land harder and sloppier. As the horse landed, Blanc swiftly hit it on the side, once more with a palm strike, causing it to slide across the ground. The horse, while injured from these attacks, still managed to pick itself up and kick the ground, ready to charge at them with all of its stallion goodness once more.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Darkness grew in her hand. Tendrils of darkness seeped from her fingers and began to form a ball of dark fire in her hand. The commotion caused by Blanc and Jackie allowed for Anadi to gather her thoughts and power up this ability of hers. It scared Anadi how powerful they were. But what scared her even more was this power that was surging through her body. It came from deep inside of Anadi, swelling up and eventually she was able to call it and create this large orb of dark fire. Opening her eyes, she looked to see that both Blanc and Jackie were done with their attacks to the horse. Unfortunately, it looked like this horse was still ready to launch itself at them with more attacks.

"No." she whispered, holding the dark orb in front and aiming it at the horse. Her hands burned from the fire, but it didn't hurt as much as it did before. Instead, she could feel the raw power surging from her fingers into it. Anadi was happy she was finally tapping into this unknown power of hers. Not-Sparkles began running towards her, unafraid of the Dark Firaga. "Get out of my face!" she yelled, releasing the Dark Firaga and flying back from the explosion.

Anadi slid back along the ground and stopped. Laying on her side, she felt the aftermath of the attack resonating through her body. Her crystal slid out of her shirt and laid on the ground in front of her. It's light was dim and Anadi wasn't scared of it. Gathering strength, she was able to finally sit up and see that the horse had disappeared. All that was left was some smoke that floated away. Her hand grabbed her crystal and quickly tucked it back into her shirt, hoping that nobody noticed it. Next, Anadi tightened the chain and adjusted the collar of her shirt. She stood up and dusted herself off. "That's that..." she said.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      Once everyone had arrived at the top of the elevator, well everyone that had gone up it in the first place, they fought there way through a bunch of nobodies, both literally and figuratively. At the top of the castle was two people and a giant stingray. Well, all that traveling to other worlds he did help lessen the shock of seeing it. Not by much, but it did nonetheless.

"Pretty much what he said." Avi chimed in. There wasn't much else for him to say at this point. Well he could say how the Sting Ray was suppose to do all of the fighting for them, but he'd figured that it'd become obvious once the Sting ray started doing stuff.

Well from Zephyr's viewpoint, they likely weren't going to back down nor were the ones sent by the goddess. Which basically left only one course of action that would take place. In his right hand appeared his blue keyblade and he left it at that for the moment. Though since he didn't make any moves, he just added on to the Mexican standoff that was growing.

• [​IMG]
      Xross had no intention of letting up on his mocking of Xander, but he was curious as to how he planned to rescued his princess and Dane's slave. "Alright, I'll stop toying with you until your next fuck up, which shouldn't be too long. So enjoy the short break while you can." Xross said, showing how little faith he had in Xander. Still tagging along behind Xander, he soon saw that Dane was, from what he could tell, getting into a fight with someone else. Well looks like he might have some entertainment again after all. Probably wouldn't be as funny as Alisa getting knocked out, but it was good enough.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

• [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Dane put Alisia down on the ground slowly, before feigning a look of horror. "You...you don't remember? You tried to use your magic, but it went out of control. Seven people got doomed. There was Bob, Stuart, Daniel, Carlos, Susanna, Xander, and Gabi. Out of all those..there were no survivors" he said. Ignoring her hitting him, Dane put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, truly I am. I take the blame for this. Just as I take the blame for...you being gullible and believing that I'd let somebody else get a kill. Xander's alive, for now, but if you try anything at all he won't be for long. I'll make him wish he was doomed, now be quiet like a good little slave and let Dane kill some *******s" he said, before turning his attention to Dain and brandishing his scythe.

The battle started immediately. Dain vs Dane, Wind vs Darkness, Halberd vs Scythe. The two warriors ran at each other, each as eager to relish the feeling of bloodlust as the other. Dain was the first to strike, jabbing his halberd forward in a straight up lunge. Dane had anticipated this, however, and simply blocked it with his scythe, before twisting it and forcing Dain to let go of the weapon. He flicked his scythe upwards and sent the halberd flying back a short distance, stabbing into the ground. Then, flashing a sadistic grin, he dashed forward and simply kicked Dain hard in the stomach, knocking him back towards his halberd.

Dain was winded, but not critically injured. Getting up quickly, his anger increased as he saw the shadow reaper imitating a yawn. Rushing at him, Dain was determined to win this fight. As the two closed the gap and stood merely a meter away from each other, Dain struck first once again. Spinning his halberd slightly, he feinted a swift horizontal attack at Dane's feet, before changing his tactic and swinging it up, attempting to slash upwards and impale Dane from beneath. Dane was by no means inexperienced, and blocked the strike with the pole of his scythe, holding it with both hands.

The wind user wasn't done with his attack, however, and using his control over his element, a gust of wind lashed at Dane's face as Dain once again tried for the feet. Jumping back a step, Dane avoided the wind and blocked the strike, before retaliating with his own horizontal slash aimed at Dain's stomach. The halberd-wielder shifted his weapon into a more defensive stance, and parried the attack before pushing forward trying another stabbing motion. This attack was blocked once again, and the two proceeded to attack each other with impressive speed, neither really gaining ground, although the look on Dane's face said it all; he thought of the battle as a game.

Using that anger to drive him, it was Dain who broke the constant trading. "You know, I used to know a guy like you" he said, blocking another attack and swinging the spear around in a circular motion, which was not surprisingly avoided by Dain. "He was an *******, manipulative, thought he was king of the world" he continued, trading once more. "His name was Xindai. I helped him for a long-ass time, and then we got seperated, but over the years I found out something" Dain said, striking and having it prevented once again. "For all his smarts, his cockiness left him wide open!" he said, pushing forward and swinging the back end of his halberd up and over his shoulders, leaving him open but slamming the end of it into Dane's skull, causing him to stumble backwards a little.

The hit aggravated Dane. The time for games was over. As Dain dashed towards him to close the battle, Dane showed a cocky grin. "You must be mistaken. There's nobody like me" he said, easily stepping out of the way of Dain's attack. Then, raising his foot, the scythe wielder slammed his leg into Dain's stomach once again, but instead of knocking him back he stepped forward with his scythe, and he jammed the tip of it into Dain's lung. Then, using sheer strength, the creature of darkness raised Dain's ragdoll-like body up and over his shoulder, and slammed him into the ground.

The pain was like nothing Dain had felt before. He had gotten cocky, and it had cost him. He could feel the struggle to breathe already, as Dane stepped onto his body with one foot and looked down on him, leering. "You're not half bad. Almost as good..as me. You know, it's funny. After two thousand years..I never once told Xindai...he was like the family I never had. He was like a brother to me" Dain wheezed. Dane, once again, faked a yawn. As if he hadn't noticed, Dain continued. "If you see Xindai.." he started, before Dane leaned viciously thrust the scythe further into his lungs.

Dain inhaled sharply, his lungs no longer functioning properly at all. He began coughing up blood, laying on the ground. "If you see India, tell him.." he began, before another coughing fit kicked in. After a few seconds, it was over, and he could feel the life slipping away from him. "Tell him once he's finished, to bury you next to me, so I can kick your ass in the afterlife" Dain said, struggling for breath. "He'll be the one buried next to you, so you can tell him yourself how pathetic the two of you are. You act like you're some high and mighty warrior, but you're not. You're worse than trash. I'll find this Xindai guy one day, and when I do, I'm going to let him know that you failed him" Dane said, letting out a cruel laugh. He then saw something he hadn't expected. The edge he'd seen in Dain's eyes, the eagerness to fight, it vanished, only to be replaced by sorrow, and a look that made it evident that he, too, believed he had failed India, before that look left his eyes just as the last spark of life left his body.​

• [​IMG]
      Upon stepping out of the dark corridor, Gexln had arrived in Crystallis. He had remembered that the crystals that the residents had there had bullshit healing powers, and he would need quite a few if he was to bring down Dane. However, there was a slight problem.

"Hi, welcome to Crystallis! Can I show you around? I can tell you aren't a local here, a tour is pretty cheap!" the Crystallian tour guide said.
      "Give me your crystal"
      "Wha-" the tour guide started, before literally being stabbed in the face with Gexln's blade, and the Nobody then swinging the blade down and cutting the guide in half. There was a new problem now though. How was he going to test if these crystals were the same as the ones he had seen? Grabbing the crystal, he figured out a way to try it. He put it nearby the guide's nose and, remembering Beuce's special technique as he had told him long ago, stuck it in the guide's nose. Nothing happened.

Well, that was a bit of a let down. He was sure that would have worked. Maybe it was all in the technique, maybe he was doing it wrong. He pinned it down to that seeing as how it hadn't worked sticking it up their nose, and without testing it he did something completely illogical and then just moved on anyway.

The murderer continued his spree, going from home to home in Crystallis and murdering the occupants within before looting their crystals. Eventually, he was covered in blood and sat down inside one of the houses he had just "cleared". He held six crystals in his hand, surely that would be enough. Satisfied, he stood up and opened another dark corridor that would allow him to return to where he was before. "And now, to kill Dane" he said quietly, stepping into it.
      [​IMG]
      Just as Gexln's dark corridor closed, a small transparent hole opened up, and climbing out of it was Hunter and others. The second he set foot in the house, Hunter fell to his knees and could be seen crying. "They're...they're all dead. Murdered, every one of them...mercilessly, made to suffer...and I wasn't a part of it!" he said through a stream of tears. He stopped crying as soon as he heard voices coming from outside. Angry voices, and a lot of them. He could hear cries of "what could have done this?" and "they will pay!" before he could take no more. Standing up, the man kicked down the door to the house and stepped out in front of a group of armed crystallians, who had clearly been sent there for plot purposes. "I murdered those people! I killed them, looted their corpses, aaaaaaand" he said, before leaning towards one of the guards, "they weren't even pre-emptive" he whispered, causing several gasps or pure horror from the guards who clearly had no idea what pre-emptive meant.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    After rendezvousing with a few of the others in the elevator, the small group made their way to the top of the castle. There, he saw two men awaiting them. He didn't see them at the resistance meeting. Which ordinarily would've given a couple options. Either they were wanderers who had found this world, they were remnants of the ones who lived here initially, or they were there to stop them. However, given the thing that was with them, that narrowed it down to only the last one. An enormous sting ray of darkness. There was only one person in all creation who could make something like that. His mother, the goddess. He thought back to all those years ago. Without thinking, he had helped the newly created Lexcifur escape. He was badly injured. He needed help. Zavion wasn't about to let the only friend he'd ever had rot in a prison cell for the rest of eternity.

So, they did the only thing they could do. They ran. They escaped off of Riel together. Him, Lexcifur, and Freya. They'd left their mother alone on the world. Just before they left, he'd seen something that haunted him this entire time. He'd used his gift of clairvoyance to take one last look at the mother he'd likely never see again. On her face wasn't anger. It was sadness. Her heart was filled with pain. He'd always thought it was because she knew if they were captured, she would have to enforce the law upon him and Freya. Often times he wondered...If they'd never helped him escape, if they'd never fled Riel, how would things have gone? He wondered it, but he would choose the same road again. Lexcifur may have been an ass, but he was the only friend he'd ever had. He would never abandon him. Thoughts like these were pointless though. The choice was made a long time ago. The only thing they could really do was keep moving on. They had no real goal. They were wanderers. Vagabonds. There was no place they could really call home anymore. They just kept wandering.

Seeing the sting ray had brought up memories of his mother. There was a war coming. Honestly, he still didn't know where he stood. Her actions would decide his place in the worlds. How she reacted to them would be what determined whether he gave his all to save her, or let her die. He'd always been able to see the hearts of others. People were an open book to him. Yet when it came to her and how he thought of her...He only just didn't know. His own heart was the only one he never understood.

[​IMG]
    Ghost was honestly a bit surprised they'd managed to kill the beast so easily. Then again, of the creatures the goddess could create, that wasn't one of the more powerful ones. On occasion, she'd let him use shadowmare for a mission he'd been sent on which required such a mount. It had indeed come in handy on such occasions. Before such thoughts could continue a voice resonated in his mind. The goddess was speaking to him. She had ordered him to make a report as soon as he was able to, then proceed with his undercover work. "I believe the hero is not here. If the goddess supposedly sealed him away, then she would know where he is, no? Surely if we were getting close, she'd have sent something more threatening." Ghost said, attempting to persuade the group to leave the realm of darkness. When they returned to Disney Castle, there would likely be an opportunity to slip away. Taking a glance over at the others, he noticed one in particular staring at him. The creature from Halloween Town. After looking at him for a moment, the creature smiled grimly.

"Yourself hm? That's deep." Ghost was confused at this seemingly random statement and looked away. What did he mean himself?

"My name is Bartholomew Blackstone. I can tell you he's probably right. I've been in here a while and haven't seen a trace of this hero. I'll come with you to look for him. He sounds...Interesting."

[​IMG]
    Beuce was glad to be back in his normal incredibly sexy form which created lakes in the pants of every female in the area. Yes. Literal lakes. He was that good. He stretched his arms out, relieving the stiffness in his muscles. Well, one of them was made of magical crystal and didn't really have any muscles, but the other one was a totally normal arm. Now that they were on Crystalis, they were immediately greeted by the sight of several dead bodies. Hunter, ever the genius, immediately tried to take credit for killing the random civilians. Although he knew who the culprit really was. "Classic Gexln..." He said with a chuckle. "Couldn't work him over to the side of not being a murderous prick could ya?" Beuce said to Xero. She may have been a woman, but the power of vaginas only went so far. Gexln couldn't be broken from that habit so easily. And that was saying something considering it was the power of vaginas that turned him away from serving Xindai.

Then, a thought occurred to him. He had a golden opportunity to piss off Gexln sitting in his lap. Putting on his charm (He literally opening his character profile and turning the setting labled "Charm" on), he walked over to Xero. She was having relationship problems. So, ever the gentleman, Beuce decided to catch the rebound and attempt to get into her pants. "So, they're probably gonna take us off to whatever form of prison they have on this world thinking it can hold us. We may as well just play along and pretend they can do jack **** about us. Then we might be able to find out more about why Gexln was here aside from just reading his post. That'd be too easy. Plus, we might get to share a cell. You'd get to stay in a confined space with me all alone" Beuce snapped and pointed at the girl, making a clicking sound with his mouth. He was totally scoring this next post. He could feel it.

17. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]

Xero followed Beuce to Crystalis and was glad to have her own body back. She saw a dark corridor close just as she got there and could've sworn she saw Gexln. Her eyes widened and she called out to him only for the corridor to close. Xero sighed and then let out a horrified gasp as there were dead bodies all around the area. Xero looked around and then Beuce spoke with a chuckle, "Classic Gexln..." Xero could feel her heart shatter in her chest as Gexln's name was brought up. Was this really Gexln's doing? Why would he come here and murder people? He got over that years ago... Right?

"Couldn't work him over to the side of not being a murderous prick could ya?" Beuce said and Xero could only stare at a dead body in disbelief, "I... I don't understand... I mean, we don't actually know that Gexln did this right...?" However it was clearly obvious that Gexln was the one to do this. As she continued to stare at the body, she noticed something was missing. The crystals that these people were supposed to have was gone from the body. She walked over to another body and noticed that their crystal was gone too, and so were all the others.

"Why did he take the crystals...?" Xero asked herself and thought for a moment. She couldn't find any ideas as to why Gexln needed crystals and it bothered her. Just what was he trying to do? Why was he doing this? Her thoughts were interrupted as Beuce began to speak and got rather close to her. Xero was quite confused and could only just stare at him for a moment not sure what to do or say, "Uuh..." The only thing going through Xero's mind was the severe amount of "No" for the situation, "Y-You do realize that I'm still married to Gexln right...?"

[​IMG]

Lexcifur lead him and Freya up the elevator and shortly arrived to where Zavion and everyone else was. He walked up to the group and saw other people with a giant stingray floating above them. That can't be right. Sapphire shouldn't know where they were. Or... Did she know this whole time? Whatever the case was, if they were here for him and Zavion then they weren't going to go that easily. "Great. First we get tied up with this "Hero" bullshit, now these asshats show up with one of Sapphire's giant shadow things. What else could go wrong?!"

[​IMG]

Renna walked around a world of Crystals. She didn't know where she was or what time she was in; the only thing she knew was that her friend apparently needed her for something in this time. Now she was looking for him and was hopelessly lost. She growled as wherever she went all looked the same with crystals sticking out here and more over there. Eventually she came to an area with... Dead bodies? She nearly did a triple take of the scene as she walked by and stopped, looking around with a raised eye brow.

"What the hell happened here?" She said to herself as she walked over to one of the bodies and examined it. She took note of the gruesome stab wounds and looked around some more seeing other people suddenly appear from portals. She walked over to the group not really caring about the bodies anymore and spoke, "My, my, what a scene this is. I wonder who could've done this." She casually said, "But, I don't care about this. I'm looking for someone. Tall, dark and handsome with white spiked hair. Seen anyone like that around?" Renna crossed her arms and shifted her weight onto one leg as she finished.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sapphire waited for Ghosts reply but while she did looked back to what Gexln was doing. She didn't expect a full report any time soon anyhow so she was glancing at what the people she had sent out where doing. She caught Gexln in the act of murdering numerous people on a world she remembered going to when she was young during the war. "Gexln! What the hell do you think you are doing?! You where sent out to stop the rebellion and try not to hurt those apart of it, that does not mean you are allowed to murder the innocent! Stop it!" Sapphire sent a telepathic message of her scolding him, it was all she could do for now as she bowed her head and softly apologized for those who lost because of Gexlns actions.

Sapphire then moved onto watching Phantom, and the curious wanderer Avi. They seemed to be just standing there having an epic stare down with the other side. Standing among the group of rebels where numerous familiar faces. Juliet, Gexlns daughter from his first girlfriend. Lexcifur, Gexlns son, the one that she turned into a nobody and in turn received Gexlns hatred. And ten Freya and Zavion, her own kids who fled with Lexcifur. Tears filled Sapphires eyes just at the site of them and knowing they where standing against them.
    "My children why do you stand against your own mother? I have only done what I had to do, and now I have to put a stop to this rebellion before they do something they will regret. Please don't stand in my way. As my creature attacks it is not aiming to hurt anyone just turn you off, please don't think I am trying to hurt you. I am sorry." Sapphire sent this message to both her children before sending one to Phantom. "Please don't hurt any of them..." Was all she managed to get to hi him. Then the sting ray started its attack. It started by sending a laser right before the crowds feet. It then shot another one between the group hoping to cause them to move aside and divide. None of the shots aimed to hurt just to scatter.

[​IMG]
    Freya ran up to where everyone else was and stood next to her brother between him and Luxcifur. "Are you okay Zavion?" She asked making sure he had no injuries from the battle. Freya then looked up at what floated before them, a shadow stingray, no doubt her mothers creation. Lexicfur didn't seem to happy about it. Freya set a hand on Lexcifurs shoulder. "It isn't a strong one, don't worry about it. Trust me. It isn't here to hurt us. It is not that powerful." Freya spoke in a quiet, soft and calming voice. Freya had a feeling that this came for the sake of the rebellion and not them. After her mother leaving them alone for so long there was no reason to send something after them now.

Freya froze as a voice echo'd through her mind. Her mother was speaking to them, assuring them that it was not there to hurt them but as she expected to stop the rebellion. Freya trembled at the sound of her mothers voice, a great sadness filled her heart. She missed her mother greatly and hearing her voice brought back lots of fun memories when she lived at home with her. Freya looked over at her brother to see if he had heard her voice too.

Freya had been reminded of the day she left. She had never told Lexcifur or Zavion this but as they ran her mother was speaking to her. She made her promise to take care of them, keep them healthy and never leave their sides. To help the people in the worlds they went to, and try to show the boys the good in life. Her mother promised not to do anything or track them down as long as they where not causing trouble in the worlds, and Freya was always there to make sure of that. It had become her task and yet it didn't feel like something she had to do but wanted to do for their sakes. And as long as she followed her mothers orders Lexcifur and Zavion would have to worry slightly less. Since then Freya had blocked the thought of her mother out to avoid the pain but now she couldn't as her mother spoke to her.
    "Sorry mom." Freya whispered under her breath. As she did a laser was shot at her feet causing her to jump back, then one more that cased her to jump to the side and fall on her butt. Freya looked at Lexcifur and Zavion to make sure they where alright.

[​IMG]
    "M-my magic went out of control?" Alisia stammered as she looked down at her hands. She couldn't remember the last time her magic had gotten out of hand, but it was possible considering what she had been asked to do. "I-I killed innocent people?" She asked again saddened. However Dane quickly turned the conversation to how gullible she was. He then threatened Xanders life if she didn't stay put and do what she was told. Alisia curled herself up into a ball and rested her head on her knees. watching the battle before her unfold. When Dain had been stabbed through the chest and dangled up in mid air and slammed to the ground to the ground was when Alisia couldn't stand the sight anymore and threw up on the ground beside her. Her eyes where filled with tears and horror as she saw the sight unfold. The thoughts of what he could possibly do to Xander caused her to throw up once more, scared for his life.

When Xander had caught up to Dane and Alisia, Alisia was on the ground in tears and Dane was standing over the dead body of one of their comrades. "What the hell did you just do? We are supposed to be finding the hero, not killing each other. Speaking of which where is the other people we came here with? We need to find them and look for the damn hero and not kill anyone else." Xander was angry, yet his voice still remained more calm than it should. As soon as more people where around he would make his move. The more people the less likely of Dane killing everyone. Xander was confident in his sword skills but would not underestimate his enemy, that mistake could be fatal.

[​IMG]
    Hunter was still carrying her when he fell to his knees. Not wanting to see a grown man cry she looked up at Lucian. "I would say it is time to regroup but this idiot doesn't want to put me down so It is hard for me to go anywhere on my own." Gwen stated. Then Hunter got up and went to kick down the door. "Put me down Hunter." She growled. It was then Hunter claimed to have killed the people. "What the hell dumb ass why did you tell them that? And fricken put me down! I can walk." Gwen continued to yell at Hunter as the guards where crowded around giving her a weird look.

19. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

His thoughts of someday teaching that stuck up prick a lesson was cut short by Freya. Ohm turned his attention to her and quietly listened. He looked down and only nodded, maybe Lexcifur wasn't the best guy to be social with but he was still an ally. He looked up when Freya thanked him . He smiled and gave a nod to her thanks. He looked back behind him and then caught up with the group. Up they went, and when they got there, trouble was waiting. A huge sting ray with a man standing on top of it. He drew his sword immediately and narrowed his eyes, this was the anomaly he sensed earlier. The thing attacked with lazers and the lazers came towards him, but stopped. The lasers swelled and then exploded into steam that harmlessly wafted past Ohm's form, his sword brandished and his eyes a cyan blue with the Ice rune in them. He saved his own ass just in time but it was time to pay that giant ******* back for that cheap shot. He poised his blade again and let out a cry, swinging and sending an energy chakram spinning towards the sting ray.​

20. Skyheart Joker

• Having gone to the world known Chryslantis, Lucien had been simply standing around and waiting for whatever the hell it was that they were going to be doing here. It was while they were waiting around that Gwen had told him that they were indeed probably cleared to relay the next part of the legend of the hero, though had to meet up with everyone. Well, that was good enough for him. However, as Beuce decided to romance Xero with the scenery being that of a corpse party, a newcomer appeared into their large group. Someone who seemed to be about as young as half the cast here. He listened to her description of the man she was looking for and started to think long and hard about this. Tall. Most of the people in this entire search party were probably around average to above average in height. Handsome. Well, given that they were all based off anime-esque pictures that their creator thought were cool looking...they were all pretty damn attractive. White Hair. That really only belonged to Beuce, Blanc and Alisia, but the latter wasn't exactly tall. Spiked Hair. Well there was Ohm, Zephyr and Hunter who kind of fit that bill. The final descriptor though, was Dark.

No one, in the history of any RP he had ever been in, had ever been considered dark. Unless she was referring to like, personality or powers, but skin wise, there was barely a dark skinned man alive that he had ever met. Props to you DJ and walking stereotype lustor. Anyway, Lucien simply said to her,"yeah, you're probably not in the right macroverse if you're looking for someone like that." After all, there was absolutely no one in the history of LvD who fit all of those. "So you might want to take whatever magical portal, not corridor of darkness thing, that you took here and go skedaddle on elsewhere."

He then turned to Hunter, proudly proclaiming how much of a badass psychopathic murderer he was to the citizen of this planet. The expression on Lucien's face became one that had become completely unamused as he realized just how brain dead the people he was traveling with were. Not really willing to god mod his way out of jail just yet, he said,"well, have fun with your escapades in, whatever the hell this place is. I'm going to go back and learn the next piece of the legend, probably BS another world selection or something. If you guys are still here and detained or something, I'll probably come back to preform a prison break or something. Anyway, don't drop the soap you all." With a quick salute he said,"later," and with that, he was no longer in Crystallis. Meanwhile, Stratos was just standing there, completely confused by everything that had been going on thus far.

• Phantom had been standing there, kind of cautiously awaiting what was going to go down. While he had asked why they would try and stop the goddess in the first place, absolutely no one had responded. The man with the katana just sort of stayed silent and had a calm smirk on his face, Avi was just kind of passive, the guy with weird splotches of blonde and black hair drew a weapon, the guy with the black and red hair continued to be silent and the person who asked them in the first place hadn't responded. While the tension in the air was growing ever thicker, Phantom started to have drops of sweat start to form as no one said anything, and things only got worse as three more, er four more people appeared alongside the other four. Oh good lord, they were so boned at this moment. However, the red haired female and the dude with the weird arm were still silent. Great goddess among them, did anyone on this team speak at all? While still waiting for a response, suddenly Sapphire's voice resounded through his head telling him not to hurt them, and he was fairly certain about that already. The thing that happened next, however, was not something he was expecting at all.

The sting ray started attacking them without any real provocation. With a slightly confused expression on his face, Phantom wondered what his employers employer was thinking, but just sort of left it at that. Phantom quickly went over the skill set he had in order to fight these people only to come to one conclusion. He was trained to kill...so he didn't really have anything in the non-lethal non-harmful department. Well shit. Turning to Avi, he said,
      "well I got nothing for this situation. We should probably get out of here fast." With that, he left the fight to the giant ray and shadow warped back to the goddess's room. As he did so, he was somewhat ejected of the shadows and flung out, landing a bit hard on the ground. Picking himself up, he looked at Sapphire and said "well that went poorly." He then started to wonder if his partner had any form of escape and said, "also, you might need to portal the other dude out of there."

[​IMG]
      With the shadow stingray going on a rampage now, firing lasers all around from whatever Sting Ray type laser shooter it had, there was only one thing to be done. With giants wings of light erupting from her back, the armored blonde haired woman had launched into the air with sword in hand. The sword started to shimmer as it was imbued with light and she brought it down on the shadow ray yelling "taste justice foul being of darkness." However, the sting ray had managed to swerve in a way that allowed it to only be grazed by both attacks. It then started to fly further into the sky and started to fly away from the castle. As it had done this, it kept firing a bombardment of lasers at the party of eight. The lasers seemed to hit all around them, not really doing much damage to really anyone and only kept everyone staggered for the time being. This foul villain of justice seemed to be surprisingly not threatening. Though the problem was now that it was circling the castle from a far enough distance, bombarding them with lasers, and making it really not possible to approach it at the moment.

Rinox had simply kept his calm face on as he sat down and lazed about saying, "now now, I wonder whatever we're going to do to stop this being."

• After Jackie and Blanc had done their follow ups on the horse, despite its injuries it still looked like it was raring to go and horse fight them. However, as the two gotten ready to go in and fight some more, Not-Sparkles suddenly exploded in a puff of black fire. Huh, well that was cool. Anadi seemed to be lying down and quickly fumbling her hand around before affirming that they were done. Jackie jumped for joy and said,
      "way to go! We did it team. We took on our first boss battle and finished with expert camaraderiework." It was then that ghost spoke about how if she knew where the hero was, then she'd have certainly sent a more terrifying boss at them. After thinking on it a bit she said, "unless of course she we're on the right direction and she's just paving the path with minibosses!" Thinking more on this, she started to wonder what other creatures of darkness could be sent at them, however, those day dreams were broken when Mr. Halloween Town had both introduced himself and said how there was most likely no hero in this realm.

Her mood mellowing out she said,
      "fiiine then. We should probably regroup at the library or something and see what everyone else found. Maybe someone got another clue for the hero or something." In a bit of disappointment at the lack of any real progress being made in their quest, Jackie just sort of kicked the ground before reluctantly stepping through a space portal that Blanc had made for the group. As they all walked through it, they were greeted with the sight of an impossibly large number of books just sort of stacked and thrown around all over the place with Lucien calmly sitting in the center of the mess, casually reading a book that had the title "Wall Breaker's Guide to the Galaxy." Looking up for a brief moment, he gave a nod at the party's arrival, and went back to reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.