Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Nodding at their introductions, Anadi rolled here yes at Skittles. She got his name right, so why was he yelling? "Skittles." she started, walking over and pointing her finger at Skittles. "No need to be so angry, I got your name right, didn't I?" she said. "In any case, are you going with us to this realm of darkness place?" she tilted her head, placing her hands on her hips. After she waited to hear his answer, she walked back over to Blanc and Jackie.

Standing next to them, Anadi looked over her shoulder at Ohm. While she didn't want to leave him behind, she couldn't help but feel like she needed to stay away from him for awhile. It'd probably do him some good to get stronger on his own and maybe even make their parents actually appreciate him. That was something Anadi always wished she could be. She wished she could just not have all these responsibilities piled onto her and she was just able to stand around and do nothing. Ohm had a pretty easy life, after all, she really was envious of that.

"We should get going..." she mentioned to Blanc and Jackie. "I don't want Ohm to come along...I don't need him to protect me, I'm strong enough on my own." she said, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. "He doesn't even have a keyblade...what use would he be in a place with lots of heartless anyway?" she said a little louder, trying to have Ohm hear her. "I'll follow you guys, just lead me wherever you wanna go." she finished, nodding at the two of them. While her words were stinging, there was a look of sadness in her eyes as she looked at Blanc and Jackie, turning her head to stare at Ohm. It hurt a lot more to say those things than she really meant them. Anadi hoped Ohm would understand.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ghost seemed unfazed by the fact Hiryuu had seemingly vanished into thin air. If he was true to his word and didn't leave the area, then he was simply obscuring himself from Ghost's vision. If that was the case, then the test was only a matter of finding him. Drawing his sword from the scabbard on his back, Ghost charged the blade with electrical energy, causing it to have a bright glow. Sparks of thunder arced out in every such direction. Even if he couldn't be seen by the eye, he was still there. And that meant a bright enough light would cause him to cast a shadow.

On the wall, a rough shape of a human appeared, revealing the boy's location. Wasting no time, Ghost ran to the nearest shadow and melded into it. Not a moment later, he burst from a higher up shadow nearer to the boy's location. Spinning and slashing the air, a small shark tooth necklace fell to the ground as Ghost landed with a roll. Leaning over, he picked it up and raised it into the air. "Are you satisfied? I've claimed the tooth as you requested." The assassin called out. He'd had five minutes to complete the test, and he'd done it in under a single one.

"If that's the only test you have, then let us proceed onward."

[​IMG]
    Zavion was disappointed that they weren't able to leave to explore a world on their own. That meant if the hero did turn out to be there, then they'd have to fight back the members of the resistance to keep him there. They'd do what needed to be done. However, Lexcifur was proving to be his usual self. He sarcastically told off Freya for confiding her problems in him, which earned him an angry glare from her brother. In any case, confrontations were best avoided. "Come on. Lets get going." He said, trying to urge the group along.

Extending his hand, a black tear in space opened up, leading to their destination. A dark corridor. It was how most darkness users traveled. Being the first to advance, Zavion stepped through. Emerging in what seemed to be the back of an alleyway, the sky was dark. It must've been the dead of night in this world. All around them were skyscrapers, forming what appeared to be a deserted city. He'd heard that long ago, a group of nobodies had tried to seize power here. Their leader even created the world. Although, a "world" wasn't exactly the right way to put what this was. While it appeared to be the same on the outside, Zavion could tell with a glance that there was no life beneath the ground. This world was dead. No...It was never really alive to start with. Walking around the corner of the alley, the lighting got brighter as neon was placed here and there. "I don't know where we're going to find the hero, but if the first place to look would be the most obvious, then that castle would be a safe bet."

[​IMG]
    No there was not a keyblade in his pocket, Yes he was very happy to see Gwen, and yes it was of a size which it could be mistaken for a keyblade. Beuce rolled the idea of a date with her around in his head for a few moments, sizing up the pros and cons of it.

Pros: She's hot.
    Cons: With the way she's acting, she's probably slept with every disease ridden bum this side of the internet.

Thinking carefully about his options, he made a mental note to use a time travel condom. That was when Hunter approached, warning him of her clinginess. You give her any attention at all and suddenly she's flinging herself at you. Now, there might have been a downside to having a hot redhead throwing herself at him, but he wasn't really able to see it. Walking over to Hunter, he patted him gently on the shoulder. "Hunter buddy, haha, oh i don't think that's the reason women don't talk to you." He said mockingly. "You've got yourself a deal. As long as I'm around, nobody is kicking you out of this RP. After all, I'm OP in this." He said cockily, before walking over to his blue police box. Unlike before, it was now enormous. Easily taking up most of the courtyard. It had always been like that. You people were just really unobservant. Don't believe me? Go read Beuce's intro post. No actually on second thought don't do that. It'll only make you feel bad about yourself because you went to check. It's okay, just take my word for it, you can trust me. When was the last time post narration lied to you? ...What do you mean now? God. You're a prick. Your lack of faith disturbs me, and i will now leave to cry in a corner.

"No no wait! Ah...Now look what you did. You offended my narration and made it run away. Now the rest of the post is just going to be me talking. I now you love my voice in text form because you imagine it to be incredibly sexy, but damn. GG reader. GG."

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Sapphire was sitting at her throne again when Phantom brought Xero to her. Sapphire didn't particularly like the formal, stand above the rest, look of sitting in a throne, but it was the easiest way to be easy to find. She could do her work from almost anywhere on Riel but she chose here just so her people had easy access to her at any time, not just those working for her but any of the public. Sapphire looked at Xero with a soft smile. "So I am going to say things didn't go well with Gexln?" Sapphire spoke before turning to the door where another person had yet to walk though. "Come in. You are welcome here." She said kindly. Sapphire knew that Avi or Lucrix at this moment was not far and had followed, and she didn't mind. Sapphire just wasn't fond of people sneaking around, he could come in if he wished. She then glanced at Phantom. "Do you mind seeing what he wants? I would like to talk to Xero before I deal with others at the moment. Please and thank you." Sapphires voice was always kind as she spoke, never demanding.

Sapphire finally turned her attention back to Xero.
    "Is drinking really the best way to deal with things? You are a fighter, I am surprised that you didn't find another way around Gexln. I mean after all you are friends with the goddess. If you want to fight I could make that happen.... but not right now. I think you need some sleep soon." Sapphire looked at Xero trying to decide the best tasks to send Xero on once she was sober and over her hangover. If Xero wanted to fight she wouldn't stop her, in fact she encouraged it. She would find other things for Xero to do for her if that was what it took to make Xero happy, and perhaps she would get to see Lucifer again during that time. Perhaps she could help fix the wrongs with both of their families... just maybe....

[​IMG]
    Freya turned and looked at Ohm, her normal gleam returning to her eyes. She shook his hand politely before beginning to speak. "Hi my name is..." "Come on. Lets get going." Freya was cut off by her older brother speaking. "Oh sorry, it looks like it is time for me to head out. Nice meeting you, maybe we could talk sometime." Freya said with a slight giggle since she had noticed that the man had yet to talk. Freya then turned to run through the dark corridor catching up to her brother once again.

Freya stepped out on the other side of the dark corridor in a dark ally. It kind of gave her the chills, but then again she had found herself in a lot worse places over the years. Stepping out here was the quietest it had been for Freya in a long time. Anywhere there was people there was a cry for help even if they didn't speak it she could still hear those mental cries.
    "Hey Zavion.... I don't think this world is inhabited.... Like at all. It is so quiet." Freya told her brother as she started to walk through the ally. Zavion then mentioned about finding her hero in the castle possibly. The idea of even looking shook her. Freya didn't even want to see this hero if he could take out their mother but Freya couldn't say anything about it in fear of blowing their cover. Freya looked up at the dark sky. "Mom I miss you, stay safe. We will come home... oneday..." Freya thought before they started out towards the castle.
    [​IMG]
    A sly smile crossed Gwen's face as Beuce said she could stay. She turned and stuck her tongue out at Hunter. "Sucks to be you." She said. Gwen then removed an arrow from her quiver and examined it, making sure they where in prime shape. They looked good so she then turned to the others. "Shall we get going. It would be a shame for me to lose patients and bring up my kill count here." Gwen stated now sick of the pointless talking. She was ready to set of and do what needed to be done next, which was apparently explore some worlds or some crap like that. That shouldn't be too hard but it could be fun, or completely annoying looking at the group she was with. The only reason she was dealing with this was because she didn't want to go back to being locked up by the general of the Lusters in a dead RP. Even putting up with these idiots was better than that.

[​IMG]
    Alisia silently watched everything that was going on around her it was all a bore. Nothing particularly interesting was going on any more besides deciding who was going where in which she had already decided. Silently Alisia stood up and walked out of the room Xander in tow. She headed straight for the airship. Alisia wordlessly jumped into the passenger seat and let Xander drive.

"So what do you make of them?" Xander finally asked as they took to the air on the way to Beasts Castle.
    "They are nothing special. Some people worry me, I get a bad vibe from one of the guys who is coming to the same world as us, and I sense something is off with the three that stayed by the door the entire time."
    Alisia admitted. She wasn't bad at reading people, getting a feel for them, but she wasn't the best either, she did often make mistakes.
    "I'll keep that in mind. Best stay away from the one that you get the bad vibe from the best you can." Xander advised.
    "I can handle myself."
    Alisia was quick to reply.
    "Casting doom on anyone that you feel threatened by isn't always the answer. You can't just kill everyone, and you need to stay awake until the end of the timer, which you seem to struggle with. Alisia you don't fight, you struggle at keeping people from knocking you out and that is your biggest weakness. Trust me, you need to stay away and let me protect you." Xander was still calm but a bit annoyed at the same time.
    "I am not a child anymore."

"Yes you are." With that the rest of the ride was silent.

Alisia and Xander soon found themselves landing in a courtyard in from of a grand castle. Alisia took only a moment to size up the castle before walking up to the front doors. It was time to go exploring. Alisia was not about to waste any time when it came to finding the hero. She just wanted to get this over with and punish the goddess like she had punished her.

4. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Ohm watched as Freya turned to regard him. He shook her hand twice and nodded his greeting, giving a tiny smile. Before she could introduce herself, however, it looked like her brother interrupted their musings. He nodded to Freya, understanding there were more important things for her to tend to. He wasn't one for conversation but the opportunity of making a lasting friendship appealed to him. He let her go so she could go with Zavion. He was quite sure he would run into her again anyway, He was just happy to help cheer up a soul. Lucifer wasn't exactly kind to her so she needed it. He watched her go through the portal of darkness and was about to go back to his sister before he heard her words. He tensed up, turning quickly to Anadi, a look of hurt was in his eyes and his eyebrows knitted together. Being called an annoyance was one thing but she had to bring up that he was useless and didn't have a keyblade. His head was downcast, he never said a word before looking up at her again, seeing her hurt look and he slowly shook his head, his eyes just slightly watery. He was hurt that Anadi wanted to be so distant from him, he loved his sister dearly but this...she spat in his face and had the gall to look at him, that hurt more than anything else. He looked away and clenched his fists, restrained anger boiled in his heart as he turned to the portal. It remained, so he took the leap of faith through, if his sister didn't want to see him, he would respect that. He was dropped into the castle, glancing around as he walked forward, hand on his hilt. He drew a sword, the blade glowing with white light. he was on guard, his father never mentioned this place and it was clear why, the place gave unsettled him, but he wasn't about to back out now. Not when he came this far. He walked up to Zavion and his sister, looking at the two before looking at the castle."Mm.."He murmured, brows knitted with worry.​

5. Glen Returned from the dead

• [​IMG]
      Hunter stood there in shock. Beuce had failed to listen to him, and had seemingly decided to just go ahead and accept the date from Gwen. More importantly though, he had implied that Gwen wasn't the reason for women not throwing themselves at him. "What do you mean she isn't the reason? Of course she's the reason, why else would women not go for me?" Hunter asked, a slightly whiny tone to his voice. Perhaps it was his ego. Yeah, it was definitely his ego. Women just couldn't handle it, probably thought he was just that much cooler because of it. Damn, there wasn't much he could do about that ego; it was one of the drawbacks of being such an awesome character. But hey, that explained why Beuce got female attention from time to time, didn't it?

"Welp, you carry on whoring yourself out Ginger. You can say that it sucks for me all you like, but once the hero is....'found', I'll have all the women crawling all over me. Except you, you can keep well away from me. I don't want to catch gingivitis" he said, running his finger over the text that appeared as he spoke and causing a hyperlink to appear. Damn he was good. Once that was done, he strolled over to Beuce and stopped in front of the Tardis. He could have sworn it had been smaller before, a little less wide too. He shrugged his shoulders and pushed open the door. Inside was truly breathtaking. Buttons everywhere, as far as the eye could see, all red. The inside of it was well-kept, it was a technological beauty, it was....really, really small. "My god, his tardis is just like him. Acts as though it's going to be huge, but it's really small" Hunter said, amazed as he began to start pressing random buttons in the hopes one of them might magically teleport them somewhere else.

• [​IMG]
      Finally, things could get moving. Lifting his halberd over his shoulder, Dain held out his other hand. "So, Beast's Castle. Haven't been there in a reeeeeeally long time" he said simply. There'd been too much talking, and not enough actual movement in his eyes. He wanted to find the hero as soon as possible, and find out what he knew. The sooner that happened, the better. He wasn't going to take some kind of ship like the girl that was going with them. That would involve walking, and walking was for poor people.

"Stop the references, you're not allowed to do that"

Focusing for a brief moment, Dain opened a dark corridor that lead directly to the castle. He barely remembered going there, but it was enough. Once the corridor was made, he turned to look at the others that were going to go there. "So, how long until you people stop being both physically and mentally slow, and get your ass into gear?" Dain asked, making sure he got at least one insult in before they moved on.

[​IMG]
      "You should keep your sexual fantasies in check, kid" Dane shouted to Lexcifur, before turning his attention to the dark corridor that had just been created. He had lost count of how many of the things he'd created himself, so it wasn't a shock in the slightest that it was the way they were going to travel. Beyond the corridor lied the castle, and in it possibly the hero. And if the hero truly was there, they wouldn't be for long. At least, not alive, that was. Showing a slight smirk, he stepped forward and simply pushed Dain out of the way. "Later gayboy!" Dane called back to Lexcifur, before stepping inside of the dark corridor.

[​IMG]
      Caleb stopped in front of the dark corridor. He was a little hesitant on going into it, because he didn't feel particularly comfortable taking Audrey with him. He looked down at his daughter, who simply looked up at him, smiling. Well, at least she seemed happy enough about it. "Don't run off, stay near me the whole time, okay?"

[​IMG]
      "What are you talking about? I never run off. I'm a sweet little angel" Audrey said, being sarcastic as she stood there swaying slightly, trying to look as adorable as possible.

Caleb rolled his eyes. There were some moments that Audrey really reminded him of her mother, and that was one of them. With a small sigh, he held out his hand for Audrey to take, and stepped into the corridor.

They emerged inside of what would have been a very well-lit room, had there been someone around to maintain it. Surrounded by glass windows, with a second floor above them, it wasn't particularly hard to tell it had once been used as a ballroom. Although, Caleb immediately found himself remembering to look down for Audrey, knowing her too well to not realize she would try to run off at a moment's notice. He shifted his gaze downwards.

"DAMNIT AUDREY"

The little girl was off like a rocket. The moment she had set foot in the ballroom, she had taken off and made her escape, giggling as she did so. The area wasn't anything amazing, but it beat the realm of darkness by a long shot. They were in a castle though, which meant that somebody had probably lived there once and been all married and stuff just like princes and princesses did according to her, and that meant that somewhere there were toys and fancy clothes and all sorts of neat stuff. Her dad could find the hero, but she was finding something fun to do.

• [​IMG]
      Juliet glared at Lexcifur. A vast amount of time may have passed, but that didn't make her dislike him any less. She'd overcome her dislike for Caleb, but unlike him, Lexcifur was just a plain *******. The girl stepped in front of him and leaned in towards his ear. So much whispering, damn. "I'm not dead, but if you don't have a good reason for why you're putting Sapphire's kids in danger, you'll wish I was" she hissed, before stepping back a little bit. "But we can all introduce ourselves a little later!" she said, doing her best to make it seem as though she were exceptionally happy to see Lexcifur, when in fact it was the exact opposite.

Stepping through the dark corridor, she emerged in the world that never was. She hadn't been there herself, but she had heard of it. The moment she set foot in the world, she stepped forward and grabbed Freya's arm, pulling her aside but trying to make it look like the two were just plain going to walk together. "Hi there, my name's Juliet, what's yours?" she said loudly, making sure Ohm heard. "What the hell are you doing here?" she then asked, lowering her voice so that Ohm wouldn't hear that part.

• [​IMG]
      Gexln had arrived on the sandy beaches of Destiny Islands. It had been centuries since he had heard of people even visiting the place, let alone living there. Also, it was the place that a boy had once lived at, a boy that had changed everything and become a great hero himself, so it made sense to start his search there. He'd searched the beach, the ruined houses, the shack, the small cave, he'd even taken a quick look around where the old ship used to be, but he had found nothing.

To make things worse, he was having trouble concentrating. He knew what he had said had hurt Xero, and he had intended it that way to try and stop her from following, but he hadn't expected her reaction to cause him as much pain as it had. His heart ached just thinking about the things he'd said, the way she'd looked, and the undeniable sadness he had caused within her. If he was going to think of where the group searching for the hero was, then he needed to be able to think clearly, or at least as clearly as he possibly could at that time.

And to do that, he had to think of a way to make things up to Xero. He didn't have to specifically do it, but as long as he at least knew of a way, then he could act on it later and not feel quite so guilty. "Ugh..if only she could understand why I'm doing it" he said quietly to himself, thinking out loud. Had she forgotten what happened the first time they got involved with a war? He just couldn't understand why someone would want to get involved with that again. The Nobody sat there in silence, just thinking. If only she could see things from his point of view. To understand. If she could just see the best memories of his life, if she could just see the moments he cherished the most, then maybe she'd finally be able to see why he was trying to keep her out. Did she not see that he was just trying to protect her? If only there was some way she could see that.

He had an idea.

Opening a dark corridor, Gexln brushed the sand off of his pants and stood up. The calm beach, the gentle waves, they were so peaceful. He'd have to take Xero to see it one day, maybe that would soothe things over. But before that, he had someone he needed to see.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Hiryuu was pissed. Very pissed. After all of his training and effort he had placed into his magic and abilities, this man was able to get the tooth in nearly a fifth of the expected time. He would have been more satisfied if it took five minutes, or at the very least allowed him to fight. Instead he felt somewhat cheated. He growled under his breath and summoned out his keyblade and pointed it in Satsujin's direction, "That isn't the final test, there's one-"

"Hiryuu."

Hiryuu heard the voice behind him and his face switched from anger to a somewhat defeated look, even if Kiza did not see it,
    Satsujin sure would. He turned towards her and smiled, "Hey~"

[​IMG]

Kiza's arms were crossed, she seemed unamused and looked over at
    Satsujin and back at Hiryuu, "That is the only test we had set. I thought you said you would have your emotions in check."
    "I know, I'm sorry master."
    "Get to the ship and get ready." before Hiryuu fully left Kiza placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke, "Their name?"
    "Satsujin."
    "Very well... off to it."

Hiryuu ran as quickly as possible out of there, she looked back at him and then walked towards
    Satsujin and spoke, "I apologize, Hiryuu can be a bit tempered when things do not go the way he imagined them. He's just a kid still... I happened to walk over here just in time and I saw the whole thing. Your skill is impressive, you must have trained a lot of years before now... but I doubt you want me sitting here and praising you about that all day, we do have things to get to."

Kiza bowed at
    Satsujin respectfully and spoke, "My name is Kiza, and well, I guess I am your pilot today. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, but there are a lot of questions I do not know the answer to." she waved for Satsujin to follow and she started heading towards the ship.

The ship wasn't anything too spectacular, but it was definitely not an everyday ship people tended to travel with. It seemed to need a bit of work, but it was holding up pretty well regardless. Kiza waited for
    Satsujin to board before she walked on and yelled to Hiryuu, "Do you have the coordinates set?"
    "Yes ma'am."
    "Excellent." Kiza headed towards the front and set a couple of machines up and Hiryuu spoke up, "I hope it's safe to assume at this point you were indeed talking about this rebellion against the goddess."
    "Hush Hiryuu."
    "What? We're in the ship and locked up ready to go, what's the problem?"

Kiza seemed to have a sort of distressed look on her face, then looked over at
    Satsujin. She shook her head and while she seemed to want to comment about something, it quickly died down, "Nothing." Kiza flipped a couple more switches and turned to Satsujin, "We're heading to Disney Castle."

There was silence before Hiryuu spoke up,
    "Because that's where the planned meeting place is, in case you didn't know and we were your first source of information." Hiryuu glared at Kiza and Kiza pushed Hiryuu back in his seat and pulled a lever. The ship moved immediately and they left Radiant Garden. Kiza looked over at Hiryuu and spoke, "I am pretty sure he would have caught on to that bit, I'm not stopping at Disney Castle just to say I've been there and then continue on my merry way."

Hiryuu shrugged and smiled,
    "Why not? It sounds like fun."

7. Skyheart Joker

• [​IMG]
      As Anadi marched her way over to him, and accused him of being rude whilst finger pointing, Lucien could only give a look of contempt towards her. So she was one of those kinds of people, huh? After she had asked him he just flatly said, "ya know, you're a special kind of person."After that, she asked him if he had planned on journeying with her and two other characters that belonged to Skyheart, to which he said, "well I was originally planning on not going. Buuuut," he looked up to the ceiling, eyes full of thought, finger to his chin, foot tapping. After what seemed like a few seconds of contemplation he snapped back and with his look of annoyance he had before said,"I'm absolutely not going now. So on that note, see ya Seafoam." Hands in pocket, he started to walk away from her and then motioned at Stratos, "yo you're coming along too." Stratos simply shrugged, waved to rest of the people who weren't in his group and then walked away from the scene.

As the duo had walked outside, Lucien had looked at what their ride was. As the people got into the blue police box, Lucien stood there, firmly, and said, "nope. No way am I traveling in that blue box of plagiarism." He didn't really have anything against the show, however, traveling in that TARDIS was something that he had no desire to do. Especially when it meant being trapped inside an effective prison with that trio. Not to mention, being Beuce's TARDIS, lord only knows what could be inside there.

Stratos looked over at him and pondered for a second, "so how're you getting there then? I mean, do you have a keyglider? Can you open a corridor of darkness?"

Lucien looked over to the kid and just asked,"wind boy, let me ask you something. What makes you think that I would have either of those things?"

Stratos shrugged.
      "I dunno I just assum-"

"And there in lies your problem."He swiftly cut off the kid before saying,"you assume things. And you know what they say about assuming?" Stratos was about to answer only for Lucien to cut him off again, "it makes donkeys come out of both of us."

"I don't think that's how that sayi-"

"Anyway. As to how I'm going to get there," he looked at Stratos and said,"I don't need any sort of all purpose key that, somewhere along the line decided it could turn into whatever the hell it wanted to. And I also don't need some sort of applied phlebotinum that just turns into portals. I have something much faster and much more efficient than either of those." Stratos was wondering what Lucien meant by that. Stratos and Lucien then managed to make their way to the Pride Lands, standing right where Beuce and co would end up.

Stratos was startled by the fact that they were suddenly in a different location in basically an instant. He turned to Lucien and said,
      "how did you-"

"Oh what the hell? Why do I have fur?"Lucien looked at his new form. He was a giant polar bear looking beast, completely clad in white fur and with menacing claws. Even more so interesting, he seemed to be wearing some kind of armor on him now."And why do I feel like killing Time Gods?"Lord only knew what would happen when the TARDIS *insert sound effect here*'d. He then looked at Stratos, who apparently had turned into some sort of blue bird that seemed to be totally badass with a crossbow. He had no idea why, but he just thought it would happen. Well, all that needed to happen now was to wait for the others to make their way there.

• As Phantom was leading Xero around to go to Sapphire's palace, he was suddenly asked who he was. More specifically he was asked if he was a mind rapist, which had apparently happened to her 300 years ago.
      "Wait, you actually met someone like that?" While he was curious, he was also taking into the fact that she was also drunk. Like, if your own defecation became your face level drunk. So, that just meant that she was probably just saying random shit at the moment. However, he didn't really know of a sort of alias that he could use in this situation, because despite that being something that was probably important to know in emergency situations, he had totally never put any thought to it. However, given who (or rather, what) Xero was talking to earlier, he simply said, "you can call me Dos Equis."

Eventually the two had made their way to the palace, and there sat Sapphire in her throne. He didn't have any real thoughts on the goddess herself, just that being it was probably as much of a job as what he did was. Not to mention she was basically like his boss's boss, so there was that to go off as well. As she had alerted him that apparently he had been followed here by someone else. Looking back he saw it was the dude with magically shifting hair color that he had seen at the bar. As he was dismissed by the goddess to go talk to the kid, he simply waved back at her saying,
      "sure thing boss." As he made his way to the person, he said flatly, "so, what did you want?"

• Following close behind one of the groups, he had managed to go straight to where one of the groups had gone. While every group had something interesting about them, the Pride Lands group was out of the question, as was the Realm of Darkness group. This world, however, had a sense of comfort to it. As he were a heartless that were in the Realm of Darkness, this was the place where he could step out onto and he feel like he was in the proper realm. As the group had made their way out into the city, there was discussion amongst the entirety of the group. As the red haired girl spoke about how quiet the world was, a voice had come from the side of the group as the man it belonged to walked into view of the group, standing in front of them now. "Why of course of its quiet here. After all, this is a world where Nothing lives. And Nothing doesn't make much noise." He looked to the group with a calm smile on his face and said, "hello there~."

However, Ein had seemed to be rather on edge since she had appeared in this world. The entire world had an ominous feeling to it, and this stranger did not help that feeling at all. In fact, he seemed to have the same ominous feeling the rest of the world had. Glaring at him, with an edge in her voice, she asked,
      "and who might you be?"

"Me?" He pointed to himself with a look of surprise, before going back to his calm, saying, "I'm a bit of a wanderer and wanderer OP. A vagabond who goes from world to world, just to admire and learn. In fact, in my travels I even learned why you've come to this place. And if you're thinking of going to the castle, then I hope you have some sort way up it. The bridge that connected it is a bit out of order these days." He turned around and started walking towards it, before stopping and saying, "though if you were looking for a name, I suppose there's no harm in telling you. The name's Rinox, a pleasure to meet all of you."

• After Anadi had finished up talking with Lucien, she then Jackie to completely leave Ohm, behind.
      "I mean, I get what you're saying there, after all, socializing is one of the top tier skills of adventuring. However, leaving him just high and dry seems a bit-" she then noticed that the blue haired boy had just completely left with another group. "Well, that problem solved itself. Well, guess we should start getting a move on-" It was at that moment that Jackie noticed three new people who just waltzed in all late and stuff. What the hell was up with that man? Here they were, getting ready to go on a long journey quest thingy to find out where this hero was, and this trio just walks in like nothings happened at all. No sense of punctuality whatsoever. Regardless, she just yelled over to them and yelled, "yo! You three over there! Get your asses over here this instant!"

After they had made their way over, Jackie said,
      "now then, you've missed the entire debriefing already about the legend of the hero and what not and all the other groups have already moved out. Which means you're stuck with us, looking through the realm of darkness. Introductions, I'm Jackie, our fearless leader. This guy here is our resident portal opener and muzzle maker, Blanc." She pointed to him to which he just waved at them. "And this right here is Anadi, resident...uh...Green haired person." She then pointed to the person that she knew pretty much nothing about, that being Anadi. "Now then, Blanc, if you would." He nodded his head, only to swipe his hand across the air in a horizontal fashion. A thin line appeared where his fingers had been, and a tear in space opened up, creating a hole large enough for the group to walk through. Once in there, Jackie looked around to see that the realm of darkness was...dark. It was literally just pitch blackness and magically lit roads that seemed to lead further into the blackness. "Onward adventurers. Our goal is to find a cave within this dark confines, and eradicate any heartless that dare strike at us." With that, they started to walk down the road.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      It looked like that they were finally getting ready to set off towards the worlds that they'd chosen. Zephyr would be going through the corridor that the guy with wings had called forth. That took care of his 'How do we get there' question that he was going to ask. The boy then got out of the chair that he'd been sitting in and walked towards and through the corridor to the other world.

The first thing that had caught Zephyr's attention was the sky scrapers that he could see in the night's sky. There was also the castle which was the next thing to catch his attention. There had to be something hidden in that the massive structure, whether it be related to the hero or something that was left behind. Zephyr then ventured further into the alley, almost getting to the end of it before stopping once more. He then nodded to what Zavion had said. "There's bound to be something there."

• [​IMG]
      There was a grin on Xross's face as he watched as the room gradually had gotten less and less filled as everyone had started to leave. He then stood up and stretch his arms a bit. He was looking forward to whatever he would find at Beast's Castle, maybe something there would actually put up a fight and give him a challenge. It had been quite some time since he truly had to work to defeat something.

With a quick snap of his fingers, one of his usual portals had opened up next to his. This one leading to the main hall of the castle. . He then walked through it and looked at the massive door that stood behind him. Given how old it way, it seemed to be in moderate condition, not to mention how it was still standing. Now that he thought about it, a lot of things in the castle looked not as bad as one would expect them to be. "So either there's a sad and extremely old maid with nothing better to with the little time they still have left in this world, or this place just ages well." He had no idea which one it could be and didn't bother to dwell on it. Instead he ventured further into the castle. Might as well get a head start in searching.
    • The last thing that both Avi and Lucrix had expected to see while Lucrix was following the drunk chick and the guy escorting her was someone sitting on a throne. Well it made since for Avi since being left out of the loop of things was something that he was used too at this point, unfortunately that generally meant that the more curious Lucrix too was left out of things, much to his dismay. Now thought Lucrix wasn't going to miss the chance to learn to eavesdrop. Of course he had no idea that the person that he was eavesdropping on was a goddess nor how she would probably be able see them if not feel their presence despite his hiding behind the door.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  9. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero just stood there listening to Sapphire as she spoke then looked at the ground. She began to speak, trying not to slur her words, "I tried to convince Gexln. But he just... Left me standing there." Her first clenched, "I can't find him if I don't know where he went." Xero looked back up at Sapphire, irritation beginning to emerge in her words and anger in her eyes. "He never let's me do anything! It's like I'm always helpless and can't do anything for myself! Do you know how irritating that is?" Xero stumbled over to a chair and sat in it, rubbing her temples as she began to get a headache.

"Remember how I said Gexln had been acting different? Before he left he acknowledged that he'd been different... I don't know why though. It scares me..." Xero sat there staring at the floor as she spoke. "He gets angry easier, and he's distant from me..." Xero then held her arms together as if she'd started hugging herself, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong..." Her eyes began to fill with tears once more as she leaned forward in her chair.

10. Mysty Unknown

• His mission was to make certain that peace was set in the universe. The goddess was the center and her rule was the most just. Whatever her opinion on the world was was the right. He being a sentinel for the goddess he needed to make sure everything was sound. Things were not however. He managed to land at the thrown for the Goddess. He was granted permission to enter this domain for his unique traits and ideals.

He walked towards the goddess, his armor clanking each step he took. He took a knee and bowed down the almighty being in front of him. "There is a disturbance with all the rebellions going through the worlds. What will you have me do, your highness." Eigo questioned.

• The large 4th wall breaking device called the Tardis which was loaned by the graceful timelords to the LvD Beuce and on rent by Dawn finally appeared at Pride Rock. Luckily for her she managed to go right to the top of the rock. Along with her was a small lion cub. "I knew it was a good idea to take you with me." She stepped out of the Tardis and grabbed the cub, pointing it off the rock while singing, "It's the circle of life! Yeah this is too much to write so I'm just gonna send you back Simba." She tossed the lion cub back and let the tardis take the cub back.

"Well, good thing I remember the key- Wait... I sense the presence of others... Other followers of the tradition that my master has taught me... other breakers of the 4th wall... right over there!" She points over to the others with a large smile.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sapphire stood up from her throne and walked over to her friend. "I don't expect you to find him or convince him Xero. He can't control your life. If you want to help then you have my permission to help, I will simply send you on your own mission, one separate from his. Perhaps some time apart would help things. You are not weak or helpless, I just think that Gexln would rather die then see you harmed, he truly does love you Xero." Sapphire then hugged her friend as she mentioned Gexln admitting to acting different and it scaring her. "It will be okay sweetie, you aren't doing anything wrong. Perhaps he is just having his own struggles. Even after three hundred years we all have pasts that haunt us from time to time, things we need to work through alone. I am sure that is all it is. Don't worry too much." Sapphire tried to comfort.

Soon Eigo walked into the room. Sapphire sighed, sometimes she didn't like her job. Right now all she wanted to do was be there for a friend but the was more important matters to attend to. Sapphire looked at Eigo then Xero. Stepping back she did a quick scan of a few of the worlds, just the ones she checked fairly often since it was the easiest to reach with her clairvoyance. A complete scan of all the worlds would take her a lot longer.
    "It seems there is some odd behavour in the Pride Lands right now. As soon as Xero is feeling ready to go I would like you and her to go investigate. Please do not kill anyone you find there just try to, deter them. Scare them off this hunt. Make sure they know that the goddess is aware. I don't want to see anyone getting hurt, that is only something I do when I absolutely have to, got it?" Sapphire instructed before she started waving her hand in the air in front of her. Darkness swirled under her palm as is started to form a creature. Soon a lion was standing in front of them his form made completely of darkness. "He will accompany you, assist in scaring off this rebellion, if fighting is needed let him handle it for the most part, it knows when is too much, it is made from my own heart." Sapphire finished before glancing back at her friend. "If you see Gexln and he gives you any problems, step back and let Eigo handle it. You want to fight then you can fight, just not Gexln, it isn't worth it right now."

[​IMG]
    Freya felt a tug on her arm as Juliet dragged her away from the group. Freya took a couple running steps to catch up properly and keep pace with Juliet as they walked. Freya bit her lip as Juliet lowered her voice to ask what they where doing there. She seemed angry as it was so Freya feared telling her the truth of how they got there, but she was horrible at lying so the truth it was. "Well Lucifer and Zavion have been on the run from home for I don't even remember how long now, convinced that mom will punish them if they return, but she won't, if she wanted to punish them they wouldn't have left Riel. Anyways they won't believe me so I have been following them because you know those two are reckless and don't know how to take care of themselves and any injuries and stuff so I won't go home until they do. Anyways we where wondering through the Realm of Darkness and saw you and Caleb I don't know exactly what Zavion saw or heard with his Clairvoyance but he felt like we should follow you and because of that we found our way into the middle of this rebellion and have to play along because I don't know what they would do to us if they found out we are the children of the goddess. I am scared. And I don't know why they want to kill my mom. She isn't doing a bad job of running things, she is doing a really good job actually. The whole thing is frightening and I don't know what to do. You have to help us stop this Juliet. Mom has done nothing wrong. You have to help us. Please. I beg you, please. I don't want to see them kill my mother, but what can I do... I can't even fight." Freya rambled on at first her words sounded nervous like she didn't know where to start or what to say, then guilty for spying on her, and finally she sounded very very desperate as she dropped her head and eyed the ground. It wasn't until after that Freya started cursing herself for possibly saying too much. Freya never knew when to shut her mouth so generally she let Zavion do all the talking, but Zavion was not the one pulled aside, she was, that however didn't mean he wasn't watching.

[​IMG]
    Gwen walked past Hunter patting his chest as she walked by. "Too bad you sir have already caught it. Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Gwen said referring to the gingivitis comment. Gwen soon pushed past Hunter into the tardis. "Isn't it supposed to be smaller on the outside?" She asked as she made herself a place in the cramped space. Gwen assisted Hunter in the pressing of random buttons until at last sound was made and they where teleported somewhere else. Stepping out of the cramped space she looked at the men. "Remind me never to ride that thing with you two... like ever again." She commented using her hand to fan the smell from inside the tardis away from herself.

As she waved her hand she realized, her hand was actually a paw. Gwen looked down at her body and realized it was cat like. She turned to the others.
    "Hey look how cute I am." She said as she pranced around a little bit obviously proud of her form. She had never changed forms before so this was something new to her. She pranced up to Lucien and Stratos. "You two are no where near as cute. And why the hell are you wearing armor? We are in a Disney world not some sort of multiplayer game where you can fight other players in teams in attempts to capture the others base." Gwen huffed.

[​IMG]
    Alisia waited a few minutes outside before finally making the decision to enter the Castle since no one else seemed to be appearing out here. Perhaps they went in through a back entrance or had other means of travel to get them inside the castle. She had heard there was other methods she just wasn't overly familiar with them. Stepping inside the castle she could hear giggles coming from inside the call room, they sounded fairly young, likely the young girl that was at the meeting, but who else would come here she wondered. She knew of only a couple others that said that they where planning on coming here, one she already saw walking off to explore, the other yet to arrive so it seemed. Alisia looked at all the doors that where in the main hall. While others aimed for the stairs first, she decided she wanted to see what was behind all of them, if perhaps there was any clues. "Xander, you check the doors over there, I can check these ones." Xander opened his mouth like he was about to protest but Alisia interrupted him. "I will be right across the hall. I will be fine, this place seems abandoned so don't worry about it. Lets just hurry up and do this so we can hopefully find the hero." With a sigh and a shrug Xander listened to the young girl. It was after all her adventure to go on not his, so she would be the one calling the shots, this decision was determined already, he was nothing more than a spectator who would only step in when she really needed the help.

The first room Alisia wondered into was a big cold dark room. She could see a fire place on the far wall that looked like it hadn't been used for years. Considering the temperature of this room she almost wanted to light it, but considering the age of the castle she questioned how good of an idea it was. She then proceeded to the left wall which was lined with books. Running her fingers along the spines she selected one to pull out and start reading. Perhaps one of these books would have a clue.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Anadi sighed. Ohm was gone now, but that certainly didn't mean she hated him. Far from it. She just didn't want him following her around all the time. Standing beside Jackie, Anadi watched three more approach them. Anadi didn't pay attention, her mind elsewhere. Suddenly, the world started to spin, causing Anadi to wobble slightly. Closing her eyes, she felt like she fell asleep. Opening her eyes again, she saw Jackie finished speaking with the newcomers. Anadi nodded towards the newcomers, not really feeling like talking right now. Turning towards Blanc, she saw he had created his dark portal tear thing.

Jackie and Blanc walked through first, which gave Anadi a reason to finally move from her spot. Stepping through the portal, Anadi shivered from a creepy feeling she got. Opening her eyes, she saw just how bleak and dark this place was. All that could be seen were countless yellow eyes beneath them, moving about curiously. Their only road was lit by an unknown glow before them. "We should get going...and keep going. I don't wanna wait around and have one of those things attack us." she said to Jackie and Blanc, motioning towards the pit of darkness beneath them.

"But this place...it feels so mysterious. And Blanc, you tearing open a dark portal thing was really cool and you seemed to move between areas pretty fast. Could you..could you teach me how to do that some time?" she asked him. Realizing how weird that may sound, she cleared her throat. "But, um, you don't have to if you don't want to." she chuckled awkwardly. Maybe learning how to do that would be beneficial. It'd be a lot easier than using her keyglider all the time.

If only her keyblade could undo her world's demise.

13. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

It seemed that it was time for the long trek, and the longer adventure. Ohm was sure this could end either two ways, fruitful or fruitless and he was sure they would not find the 'hero' in this world. He didn't care about that though. Something else weighed on his mind, something, or someone who was worlds away, in god knows what and in possible danger. It was little to no secret that Ohm adored his little sister, loved her more than his own life and yet she was a headache towards him, running away and getting angry at him for wanting to be close to him. It weighed heavy on his heart. Maybe she didn't hate him but she wasn't even glad or relieved to see him either. He never tried to push things on her, he never lied to her, tried to hurt her or anything like that. He loved Anadi and nothing else mattered but her. He heard murmuring infront of him between Juliet and his acquaintance, but paid it no mind, even at Juliet's outbursts. He knew they were whispering, but he didn't care. He remained his usual silent self, trailing behind the group in an attempt to just mull over things alone.​

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "SANTA LION SAYS NO!" Beuce said, leaping out of a bush at Gwen after her comment about being cuter than them. Rather than viciously maiming her, he slapped her in the back of the head with a cartoony sound. "Baka, how many nexuses have you ever CAPTURED? You destroy the base, not capture it! Nobody even plays dominion! It doesn't exist!" He looked over her appearance, sizing up her new form as a cat. He shook his head in disapproval. "This is all wrong! You BARELY got the right genre! You are from Smite! You'll have to do better! I give you a solid D minus. I expect improvement." Said Santa Lion-Sensei.

Then, from his tardis, it spewed a character they'd somehow failed to notice in a confined space of like...a couple feet across if that. It was a small white furball. A white furball which was apparently his apprentice in fourth wall breaking. Welp. That was a thing now. He looked at the poro who greeted them. Well...at least she was from the right game. "D+. Try harder next time." Beuce said, crossing his arms in disapproval. "Stratos can't even break the fourth wall and he's a champion! Well, kind of...He gets a B." The other two he didn't need to grade. They were veterans at this, same as he was. Together they were like the big three of the fourth wall breakers which there was a stupid amount of in this RP, but at least they stood above the crowd among them. "So, what adventurous side plot shall we embark on this world?"

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    The next to emerge from the reverse tardis was a small brownish orangish...thing. A small creature, no larger than a football really. He was a fusion of a poro and a very dangerous bug, as had been decided by a power beyond even Hunter's control. This was Huntix, the mightiest animal in the savannah. In an attempt to prove his dominance, Hunter flapped his tiny wings and leaped onto the rock in front of them. Crouching down on the rock, Huntix let out an empowering and intimidating roar that in his mind could be heard across the entire savannah, but in reality only came out as a high pitched squealing noise.

Once that was done, the poro jumped off the rock and landed beside Beucegar. Huntix glared at Beucegar intesely, developing an inexplicable hatred for him in an instant, and found himself wishing he could simply eat the cat and gain access to his fourth evolution. In an attempt to do so, he dove for Beucegar, but due to not being used to his weight or limited strength, the murderous poro found himself flying straight past Beucegar, crashing and skidding along the ground, and causing a small cut to appear on his back.

[​IMG]
    Juliet listened carefully to what Freya said. She hadn't been entirely convinced of Sapphire being corrupt when she had heard the rumours of the goddess abusing her power. She'd known enough to know that something was up, that they were more than likely going to be needed, but hadn't been sure of which side was the one that needed the help. She nodded after Freya finished talking. "I wasn't sure before, but if what you say is true...well, it's a good thing we came back. Once we've made a search of this place that seems genuine enough to convince that other guy" she said, motioning towards Ohm, "then we'll go back to meet with the others. I'll have a talk with Caleb, we'll see if we can figure something out. Don't worry about it for the moment, we won't let them kill Sapphire" Juliet said, doing her best to reassure Freya.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Freya looked down at the ground while Juliet talked, she was second guessing everything she had said, was it too much? Not enough? Would Zavion be mad if he had heard what she had said? Juliet tried to reassure her, say that they would help, but could she be trusted. It was clear Lucifer didn't, but he had his reason, and Freya couldn't tell with Zavion. What if when they got back she ratted them out, what then? Freya didn't even want to think about it at that point. Freya chose to trust Juliet, it was like second nature to her, just trusting people. It had gotten her in trouble before but that wouldn't sway her, it never did. "Thank you, Juliet... That means a lot." Freya said with a smile. She had always been good at picking herself up again and seeming happy. "We should probably head back so the others don't get suspicious." Freya said as she started back to the others, part of her fearing what her brother would say when they returned.

[​IMG]
    "Owww" Gwen whined as Beuce smacked her in the back of the head. "At least I tried. I am still new to this you know. Give me a break." The small cat girl crossed her arms as she looked around. "Well this is certainly an interesting place, lots of wildlife. "Gwen said walking forward. She reached back for her bow just in case. "Damn it! Damn transformations. Why did they have to take away my favourite weapon. This sucks." Gwen continued to complain before thinking. "Well at least I am still cuter then all of you. So what do you say we go find a cave or something, that is where the hero is supposed to be is it not? So lets go." Gwen moved forward, not getting far before turning back to Hunter. "Try not to kill each other, or yourself for that matter Hunter. Well unless you want your eyes clawed out." Gwen shot her claws out of her paw and glanced at them, nice and sharp, perfect for keeping the men in check. Retracting them she continued on.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    While Juliet and the red haired girl chatted about something, Zephyr had been looking up at the sky, specifically the castle that they would likely be heading for. Other that how obviously suspicious that it looked and the possibility that it held some kind of information that would be useful to them, he wondered what else would be in there. If there were traps in there, then they could be some pretty elaborate and or messed up traps given the size and design of that castle. Zephyr's curious nature was slowly getting the better of him the more he thought about it, but he managed to keep himself from going off ahead on his own. He wouldn't be much help if he was dead or had gotten lost within the castle.

[​IMG]
    The first room that Xross had ventured into seemed to be a study from what he could assume. His eyes turned towards the book case and the chair that rested next to it. Quite a fitting place to start information gathering. So he went and sat down in the chair, not before making a small hand of darkness and using it to grab about two or so book and bring them to him. He'd placed the books on the ground next to the left arm of the chair as one was placed in his hands for him to start reading.

The first book that he'd started to flip through seemed to have quite a bit of information or various things regarding the castle. The master, what happened to the master and his servants, and many other things along those lines. None of them specifically mentioned anything that could be a hint towards what they were looking for, but the book had to be quite old and outdated by this point. Thus any useful information probably wouldn't be in the first book that he'd picked up. Fortunately he had plenty of book to skim through and as far as he was concerned, plenty of time to skim thorough all of the.

While Lucrix was still unnoticed by the goddess during his eavesdropping, well Lucrix continued to beleive that. Avi on the other hand had in fact noticed that by not only the goddess, but also by the other guy at the bar as well. But since it was pretty clear that Lucrix wasn't going to move form this spot despite being spotted, Avi took control over his body again, this time making sure that it wouldn't be so easy for Lucrix to jack his body and first replied the the made. "Nothing much, just information gathering." While he could've lied, there wasn't really one that he could time of that would be believable in this situation. So the next thing that he did was to step out from his hiding place into the open.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero looked at the knight and then at the lion that Sapphire created. She sighed and then stood up, "OK, let's go then." She said as she walked through a dark corridor to the Pride Lands.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Zavion had recognized Juliet before when they saw her in the realm of darkness, and from the fact she decided to pull away Freya, it was fairly clear she'd recognized them as well. He still didn't know where her loyalties were, so he decided to listen to the conversation. Walking over and asking what was going on might get in the way of having her on their side, so he'd trust Freya to be able to win her over. Using his gift of Clairvoyance, he watched over the two, ready to step in should things take a turn for the worse. Freya's innocent pleading seemed to have worked, and got through to Juliet. It looked like she was fairly sincere about helping them. With her on their side, things would be easier. However, there was still the need to get to the castle.

Reaching what seemed to be the end of the road, a massive gap spanned between them and the castle. Over the edge seemed to go on forever, as though falling would result in being dropped into an endless abyss, never to reach any sort of bottom. He looked up at the castle and could see an opening. Likely at one point a bridge had spanned the gap from this location and lead into the castle through there, yet no longer existed as Rinox had said. "If the bridge no longer exists, then i suppose we'll have to make a new one." He gave no further explanation as he stepped forward to the edge of the chasm. Darkness began spiraling around his feet. This would be a trying task. "Freya, I'm going to need your help with this." He whispered under his breath, knowing she'd be able to hear him. The darkness arched out in front of him and all at once shot out toward the doorway to the castle and took solid form. Taking a step out onto it, the darkness held firm. His breathing was heavy, due to the effort of manipulating that much darkness all at the same time, thus where his sister came in. Whenever he needed to pull off large stunts like this, her support magic was what kept him going through it.

[​IMG]
    Ghost walked through the tear in space after being introduced to the others in the group. Emerging, he found himself in the realm of darkness. The hyper girl named Jackie yelled out their goal. To find a cave in this realm and eradicate any heartless they encountered along the way. That sounded simple enough, but the heartless here were fearsome creatures indeed. Well beyond those in the realm of light. "This realm is utterly massive. Do you honestly have no better way of locating this cave?" Asked Ghost. If they had no better plan than to walk around until they found it, then this wasn't much of a rebellion. They barely needed to do anything about this.

Still, it was his mission to gather information on the rebellion, and he would do so. Anything he found out, he'd pass along through Phantom to The Goddess. "Well, if we have to search so tediously, then we should get started. Lead the way."

[​IMG]
    Beucegar turned to the small bug like-creature who appeared and was instantly filled with a massive rage. He wanted to murder him and then murder his dead body and gain 20 stacks instantly on his necklace because that somehow worked. Then he would move faster while he was invisible! ...You know, something about the logic here just didn't really add up...Huntix was the first to make his move, diving down at Beuce. However, due to Beuce's mad skillz and juking powers, he skillfully evaded it and sweet mother Theresa on the hood of Mercedes Benz, he looked like a majestic fucking eagle! ...Alright so the attack just missed, but this sounded better!

"Lol. You suck. But in missing, you have accomplished turning my head in the direction of a cave! Let us proceed onward my animal companions!" Beuce said, frolicking along down the savannah toward Pride Rock and killing the everything in the area with the force of his sheer kawaii.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

In an effort to kill time as well as keep himself preoccupied while he waited around, Zephyr had started to tap on the wall that he was leaning on. At first it was nothing more than simple times with the palm of his right hand. That soon became alterations of him switching between his knuckles and his palm all on the same hand. A few moments of this had passed and Zephyr had added his left hand into the mix. What started out as a simple beat had turned into a full blown rhythm that was only loud enough for him and anyone who happened to be close enough to him to hear. It wasn't like was doing this to attract attention or anything.

His rhythmic beating soon came to a halt when he noticed that Zavion had made a make shift bridge of darkness that made crossing the gap easier for them. "You sure that there isn't another way to do this?" Zephyr questioned as he approached the bridge. It wasn't like he had a problem in traveling this way nor did he have a problem with darkness. Zephyr is someone who, depending on the circumstances, would prefer to take an easier way if there was one possible. So while he had no idea on whether or not an easier way was possible, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.