Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Xindai gave a slight smirk when Xander knelt to him. He looked over to Dane, with Alisia. So, in order to earn the loyalty of this man, all he had to do was free her from Dane. It wasn't long before the man in question approached him. They both knew who the other was. He asked two questions. The one spoken, asking if he were up to the task of killing the goddess. But the second, the one in his thoughts, was the one that Xindai found the most entertaining. He looked to Alisia, and nodded his head toward Xander. "Come on then. No harm will befall you." His eyes turned back onto Dane once more, with a smirk. He was daring him to do something. To try and stop her from leaving with Xander. 'Well now, I'd say that depends on you, doesn't it Dane?"

Before that confrontation could continue, some idiot decided it was a brilliant idea to bum rush him. He scowled and glared at Hunter. Another one of those...He'd had enough of it with the white haired fool and his poptart cat. Samsara had deflected the first punch, with some difficulty. At least she was willing to fight for him. However, as for the second punch, Xindai took it into his own hands. Raising an open palm, he caught the first and channeled a surge of telekinetic power through the bone of his arm. The bone splintered evenly outwards, all the way up the arm.

"Man, even you should've been smart enough to know that you can't punch through that kind of plot armor." Beuce said, walking over to hunter. "And don't you even think about getting some kind of magic arm to replace that. Then they'll have to invent an item called the swagger jacker just so you can change it your title to that."

Nonsensical interruptions aside, Xindai was pleased to see the next person to greet him. One of the few people he'd ever enjoyed the company of. "Ah, Noir! I could say the same to you. You as well, Xross." He said to the two. They'd been beside him millennia ago, during the first keyblade war, and even before that. When he'd still been his somebody, before darkness was a concept any of them knew. It was a shame Dain was missing. Renna, if all went as planned, would be around somewhere in this time period. "If all goes as i have planned, then I believe i might finally be able to cure that ever gnawing boredom of yours."

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Samsara snarled at Hunter, ready to just attack him. Good thing for Hunter, Xindai had come along and dealt with him. Not caring to deal with Hunter anymore, Samsara approached Xindai once more. "Is there some way you can assist me with this?" she said, lifting her clawed hand up. It was grotesque and dark, as if it had boils all over it from some bubbling of darkness underneath it. However, there was a hard shell on it that protected the hand rather well. It was just the forearm that was not exactly caught up with her hand yet.

"Although, I think I understand what this is...I just am not fully there yet with the darkness thing..." she said, sighing. Looking up at the sky, she blinked and had an idea. "You know what..."

Samsara reached into her shirt and yanked out her crystal. It was barely lit up and had the tiniest amount of light inside of it. "Want my heart?" she said. "I don't need it any more. It was pretty much broken in the first place..." she said, noting how it had many jagged edges and practically no rounded areas a crystal free of hardship would have.

"In exchange, I want more of this darkness you have. I want more so I can hopefully be nearly as strong as you are." she said, still holding the crystal in her hand.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

As Ana and Glen flew together in their Luxury gummi ship, a figure appeared floating in front of them. Unbeknownst to the two in the cockpit, Glen had pushed a certain button with a specific purpose, one very personal for Ana. The button that had been pushed had brought down a disco ball and played music, but it also did something else. See the music and lights were not just for fun, no, a person came along with it. As they neared the figure it was revealed to be a man named Goku, who was summoned to the ship when the disco lights and music went off. "Hey baby." The dark haired male said as he looked through the glass waiting for Ana to open up the cockpit for him. That however was when he spotted Glen. "What the hell do you think you are doing with my woman?" The man's hair turned bright yellow and seemed to burn with flames. "KAME.......(three episodes later).... HAME......(Another four episodes later).... HA!!!!!!!!!" A giant laser type attack blasted from Goku's hands and straight at Glen, incinerating him on the spot, but somehow not harming the ship or Ana. "Now that he is taken care of, shall we?" Goku winked at Ana, not even bothered with what he had just done.
    PS. This is an abridged post.
    [​IMG]
    Alisia could only watch as Xander begged for her safety and as Dane asked for help from the hero. She was slightly startled and out of it when the hero ended up addressing her. There wasn't much to do about the situation, she was free now thoug, that was what she wanted, wasn't it. However part of her still felt bad for Dane, from what he told her about his past and what he was, who he was. Besides he didn't treat her bad for the most part, well except when she tried to escape, she could still feel a bit of the pain from that beating. Slowly and cautiously Alisia stepped forward. One thing that stayed the same since the moment that Dane took her was the emptiness she felt. The inablility to do much on her own. She constantly felt lost and broken, perhaps that is why she allowed Dane in, allowed him to make her feel sorry for him.

Xander walked forward as Alisia made her way over to him. Meeting her in the middle, Xander embraced Alisia, placing his hand on her head as he hugged her with his other arm. "I have got you now. I am so sorry I couldn't rescue you on my own, by my own power. I am sure you have been through so much. The Hero is released now though, so you can go home. I will bring you home I promise then we will fix everything." He promised her softly. Each time he saw her it seemed that her mental state had gotten worse, but now he would find a way to fix it. He had to find a way.

Alisia didn't say anything to respond, only buried her head in Xanders chest. She didn't cry, she couldn't cry, there was no tears left. She didn't know what else to do but let his comforting voice sink deep into her bone and calm her shaking. She wanted to speak but couldn't find the will to move her mouth. After a moment she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back. In truth she was scared of what was going to happen now, so she kept her head buried so she didn't have to look at anyone.

[​IMG]
    Gwen sighed as Hunter went to try to take on the Hero. Xindai of course didn't allow that and messed up Hunters arm rather badly. And that was an understatement, his arm was pretty much nonexistent. "See this is what you get for being so reckless. What were you aiming for, to end up like Beuce with a missing arm that needed replaced? You men, do you even have brains? I mean seriously. I would rather not get used to having you around with only one arm, that won't be as fun. But I will do whatever I must I guess." Gwen sighed and shook her head. "Alright who here has good healing magic? We could use that right now to fix this wound here." Gwen shouted to the rest of the people in LvD that were in range to hear her.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    When Alisia was finally reunited with Xander, Dane sort of just rolled his eyes. When the guardian made his promise to the younger girl, the shadow reaper had to speak up. "Xander, you shouldn't make stupid promises you can't keep. Last time you promised things would be okay she got taken by some psychotic murderer, who knows what'll happen this time? She was safer with me than she ever will be with you, which is pretty hilarious given our differences in how we approach things" Dane insulted. He looked at Alisia for a moment as if to make sure she was alright, before keeping his attention mainly on Xander. The murderer kept his scythe at the ready, knowing that if the likely offended guardian attacked he would find himself in an uneven battle due to the 'hero' standing right beside him.

[​IMG]
    Bam, just like that some ******* just blew Hunter's arm up. Stupid plot armour. What was it with important characters and never taking damage the first time they pop up? That was just stupid. Looking down at his now useless arm, Hunter should've been screaming in pain. He should've probably been swearing his lungs out, but he wasn't. Of course he wasn't, what kind of man would he be if he started crying over a lost limb? It was just a flesh wound. It practically didn't exist. Okay, so it hurt like a ***** but he wasn't about to let the others know. No, instead he would stand there with an incredibly serious look on his face, his other arm simply holding the useless one.

****, Gwen actually interacted with him, which meant he had to respond. How was he meant to respond if he hadn't been listening? He'd been much too focused on his narration to actually pay attention to what she was saying. All he usually heard from her was "blah blah f*** me Hunter" anyway, or at least that was how he interpreted it. He began panicking slightly, how was he ever to decide what to say? There was only one way to decide.

A. "Yes, Ginger, you are right"
    B. "I will be fine, this kind of thing happens all the time"
    C. "Threesome?"
    D. *stare silently at Gwen's behind*

After the thirty seconds was over, a slight buzzer went off in Hunter's mind and he found himself staring straight at Gwen. Sapphire damnit, why couldn't the timer have been longer? Taking a deep breath, Hunter made his choice. "Hey Ginger, I'm still able to do a threesome. How about we find someone and do that?" he asked. The look in Gwen's eyes said it all; he had made the wrong choice.

[​IMG]
    While flying the ship, Glen couldn't resist pressing a few more buttons. Thankfully nothing really happened, but he'd discovered how to activate and de-activate the landing gear so that would be helpful. Turning to look away from where they were flying for a moment, Glen decided to strike up a conversation. "So, what were you doing outside of the goddess' home?" he asked. He heard a brief alarm, only to see a meteor ahead of them. Swearing, the keyblade wielder veered off to the left, right into the path of another one. Right as they were about to slam into the meteor, it simply vanished (sapphire watching over them as kinda bs). Shocked, Glen let out a sigh of relief and then slipped back a bit into the seat a little more comfortably, before awaiting the stranger's response.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Interworld travel... A fascinating thing. A scary thing. It enabled people from all different places and of all different sorts to connect and meet, to share experiences and enjoy each other's company. It was a special thing, something he had always grown up wanting to do. Sherridan wanted to see the world because there was more to the world than his comfortable woods. There was adventure to be had out there, new discoveries. All out there waiting for him. he knew that somewhere, somehow, he would find a forest and that would be his home, wherever he went. Thus, travelling held no fear for him, because surely the forest was everywhere.

Oh was he wrong.

He didn't even remember which world he travelled to from the castle, nor did he remember much about it. He certainly did not remember how to get back. If he could somehow get back, then he could rejoin the others. Join Caleb in getting revenge on Dane and rescue the girl! It would be perfect! Justice would be served upon the man. Of course, it never worked out like that. The Ranger didn't know when he lost the group, or even how he had managed to. One moment they were then and then another, he was gone, lost in a new world and much to his horror, no sign of any forest anywhere and certainly no Dane. This begged the all too obvious question - Where was he? And how was he going to get back? He searched the world for a way back to the place he came from, wandering the wildlands and stepping even outside of them in his desperation but to no avail. There were however, other ways. He knew that much. If he could just happen upon one of them then perhaps... Perhaps everything would be okay. He could find Dane, save that girl and then continue the search for the rumoured Hero. Failing to find anything conclusive, he merely picked a world and went for it.

He wasn't sure how many worlds he crossed through. After the third, perhaps fourth, he lost count and it all blended together in the way that events do. The world of endless ice and winter was a harsh lesson to the Ranger. It disproved his long maintained theory that the woods were out there somewhere, and so he found an ally in an ice mage for a time. An ally, though not a friend. The man was... Somewhat helpful as Sherridan made his way through the lands. He was a distant man, and the Ranger could not shake the feeling that the man was few of friends and had his own self in mind when he helped him. Regardless, he was thankful for the help. The rest of the worlds passed by in a flash, deserts and temperate climates, small villages and big, strange cities. But he persisted, chasing signs and rumours of the long lost hero and picking up another companion along the way. He was a trickster of some kind from what he could tell, and it was all too strange company that he found himself in.

Eventually however, they arrived here in this barren wasteland. It was dry. Large spires of wind blasted rock reached up into the sky like fingers reaching for the clouds. Dusty dunes flowed endlessly as far as the eye could see pock marked by craters and torn up land here and there. Of course, what was most disturbing was not the endless barren lands, but instead the thousands of weapons plunged into the ground. As he walked, each stood as a silent memorial to a long gone war. Some weapons stood straight up and proud, gleaming in their infinite bizarreness as proudly as they must have once shone when their masters lived. Others lay on the grounds, only an errant hilt sticking out of the ground to show their presence at all. Others were buried, half visible and their shine long gone as if the spirit inside had been taken from them along with their owners lives. The Ranger could have sworn that he felt the spirits of the dead walking through here as chills ran down his spine. This place was eerie. How they got here, he did not know, however he knew that he did not want to remain long. However fate it seemed, had other plans.

As he moved through the landscape, he noticed tracks not yet lost to time. Recent tracks. People were here, and several of them. The occasional rent in the ground was visible where a weapon was redirected to the floor, or perhaps a crater where a spell blasted a hole after missing its target. All signs pointed to recent activity. He was willing to wager it was them. He recognised the signs of one of their battles. That meant he was close. He turned to his companions.

"The signs of battle here are unmistakable. It's them." He reported. "It seems we'll be finding our Hero Hunters soon enough. Prepare yourselves. I doubt that it will be a warm welcome." On the wind, his acute senses caught a sound. An explosion and as he listened closer, the ringing of blades. "Do you hear that? It must be them. This way!" Sherridan indicated and began to move towards where he believed the battle was. He unslung his bow and nocked an arrow. Dane... I do hope you're here. We have business to settle.

[​IMG]

The Forsworn Blade followed the Ranger silently, his empty eyes scanning the horizon for signs of the one he sought. For once in their journey, a smile was visible on his face and his heart pounded in anticipation of the completion of his life's goal. He knew that the Hero was near. He could feel it.
    "Not long now, Duskbringer." He muttered, caressing the pommel of the blade in its sheath along his back. Though it was inanimate, he could have sworn that he felt the blade shudder, revelling in the same fulfilment that he too was feeling in this moment. He wondered how many of their present company were here to ally themselves with the Hero. He knew only that they sought Him, but not more than that. The Ranger perhaps wanted to become an ally, but that is all he could say. The Ice Wizard was cold and dead inside. It was easy enough to tell. After all, he was the same way. The girl... She was different. He could hardly abide her. Her nonsense tricks and little deceptions were a constant source of frustration throughout their journey but nothing could sway Casimir now. He had come much, much too far for that.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  6. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    The wind was howling through the rocky spires, the snow falling in huge flakes to stack upon the fields of white below. The weather was harsh here, and the creatures harsher. one slip and the ranger would have fallen down the glacial ravine probably to his death. But as the Winterbringer watched this trespasser in his realm he became... curious. The man had survived this long, for what purpose he did not know. The ranger had not noticed the Winterbringer's perch upon the summit, gazing with hawklike eyes at the human who clearly did not belong. It would have been a simple matter to kill the man, but what use was he dead?

[​IMG]
    The ranger and the ice mage were an interesting sight to LeNoir as they travelled through the worlds. LeNoir had noticed them and become instantly curious, the rabble she usually dealt with were boring and gullible, she needed a challenge, she needed to add some spice to life. So LeNoir had followed them, remaining unseen until she wanted to be noticed. Where interesting people go, interesting events follow. And interestijng events usually lead to profit. LeNoir had not revealed her ability to change appearances, had to keep some things up her sleeves. LeNoir was not too fond of the "Winterbringer" as he called himself, he didn't seem human, too logical, too blunt. Worst of all he seemed to be immune to being tricked, most people could be distracted, most people let down their guard when they saw an opportunity. But Hycastle... he was stubborn and implacable, he had one strategy in his mind and he stuck to it.

Eventually they had arrived at a barren landscape, LeNoir felt uncomfortable here. She was at home in the city streets or the stage, where sleight and illusion were simple to perform, where her tricks worked. Her, she was out in the open, nowhere to hide, nowhere to run.
    "Ah, yes, the hero hunters" To be truthful LeNoir was barely paying attention to the ranger's quest, she was just along for the ride "Let's go, I don't know how I'll contribute if any kind of combat occurs, but I'm sure you'll protect me brave ranger" she held onto her hat to stop the wind blasting it off and moved with Sherridan. The ranger she liked much more than the ice mage, and she looked forward to having fun messing with him. He was not gullible, sure, but she loved a challenge.

Hycastle never liked the magician. She was a trickster who relied on guile, charisma and illusion to get what she wanted off other people. She was a parasite, but Hycastle would not be fooled by her childish games. Eventually they arrived at... well... paradise. The dusty dunes, the rocky spires, it was just like home but a little warmer. This place didn't even need winter to come it was already lifeless and barren. Sherridan claimed to have noticed the signs of battle "Yes, the ones we are after have been here" he floated a couple of feet above the ground and stared at nothing in particular, he could hear the sounds of combat too "Lead the way Sherridan. No it will not be a warm welcome, especially not when I arrive"

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

"So what were you doing outside the goddess' home?"

She tightened her grip on the side of the seat as Glen struggled to veer away from an incoming asteroid, feeling her fingertips tingling with the pressure that was used to cling to the plush material. Ana swallowed, trying to settle her stomach as Glen righted the ship, obstacle avoided. Gods help her she was going to be sick before this ride was over.

"None of your busi-" She swallowed again, more then certain that the roiling in her gut was not going to be calmed any time soon. Or perhaps it was a sign from the goddess that she needed to be nicer. "I received a mission to help someone." She allowed instead, a sheen of sweat beginning to break out over her skin. Would it be possible to puke outside the window? Why hadn't she decided to install a vomit disposing device when she last had the gummi ship updated?

Shit. She could see an incoming object appearing in the distance, heading straight for them. If he tried to avoid this one like the last one, he might end up with a newly styled shirt of vomit colored cloth.[DOUBLEPOST=1441662751][/DOUBLEPOST]Tessa gently braided her hair, flipping the long strands over her shoulder in order to reach them better as she walked along. The atmosphere had turned from cheerful to creepy very quickly, but she had no choice but to go forward. She didn't remember how she got here, nor did it matter in her mind. She had been brought here for a single purpose, to find the hero.

The wasteland around her stretched on, but she lowered her eyes to the ground in front of her, hoping not to notice. She didn't want to know that she was alone, that she was lost, and that she was going to die within a few days if she didn't find help. Instead, she focused on putting one foot in front of the other, one step at a time. She immersed herself in the memories of her happy times with her family, a small smile playing on her lips.

"This dream can only mean one thing." Her mother had exclaimed excitedly, holding a small religious object held between her her clasped fingers. "You're right. It is time we sent her to her destiny." Her father had agreed, bestowing a loving gaze upon his only child.
    "Our baby girl, all grown up." Her mother wiped tears from her eyes before surrounding Tessa in a loving embrace.

So lost in the memory, Tessa didn't notice the trail of footprints beside her own, leading her deeper into the wasteland. She didn't hear the voices in the distance, or sense the other people that were ahead of her, on their own mission. All she felt was the warmth of a happy memory, and the knowledge that she was on the right path. I will find the hero, Mom. I'll make you proud.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    No one with ample healing power was around to help them, well not that was well enough to anyways. Freya, the goddess' daughter was not far away but she was spent, completely out of power for the time being, barely able to hold onto her consciousness. Gwen searched her mind frantically for someone else that could help them that she knew of, the solution to this problem. Then of course Hunter spoke. "Well I am glad that injury didn't effect your brain. Same old Hunter and your same old fantasies." She stated dryly. She was actually not interested in sex at this time, not when Hunter was bleeding out.

Gwen felt hopeless, but then she remembered one other place to check for someone who might have a hidden healing power they weren't telling anyone about, the ooc. Instead however she found something better. New characters and one who was really good at healing, that was perfect.
    "Okay out you come, we need you here." She murmured as she grabbed the characters lingering presence and dragged them into the rp. Once there she looked at the girl. "Your character sheet said you are a healer. Heal him please before he bleeds out. Oh and don't mind anything he says." She instructed without offering any explanation.

One hand remained on Alisia's back as she remained unmoving except for slight shaking, the other drew his sword. He wasn't going to push Alisia away for a fight based on verbal insults, but at the same time he wasn't going to let them slide without warning. Xander pointed the sword straight at Dane. "Safer with you? That is a laugh. If she was so much safer then why did every time I saw her, she was a little more broken? Why did she come back from a world, beaten so badly that she could barely move? I wouldn't exactly call that, you keeping her safe. The only reason you could lay a hand on her in the first place was the situation around her capture. You where caring her knocked out in such a way any fight would hurt her. I didn't know joining the rebellion we would be stuck with people such as you in order to think I had to be at her side every moment, even when looking at books across the hall from each other. She was not safer with you, you simply used her as a meat shield to keep me from frighting you to get her back. But now that is over. She will not leave my side while you are alive. I will keep her truly safe." Xander spoke in a cold tone the entire time.

The sword swung over to point at Xross soon after.
    "As for you and all your comments. You insult but never do anything to help. You are almost as bad as he is, just letting this happen all the time. Perhaps you should share his fate." Xander's eyes narrowed. Both of them would die, he would kill him, just not with Alisia like this. More bloodshed would just make things worse for her and he wouldn't have that. He would make sure she is safe and away from the battle before killing them. Wait until the day she could stop trembling all the time, and could for once again, think for herself.

9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"We shall see Miss LeNoir. If certain individuals are present, your tricks will be most useful indeed..." Sherridan remarked, anticipating meeting the man that he had come a long way to kill. Justice had to be done. Dane needed to die. The man was a killer and a ruthless one at that. No sense of morals, he was the sort of man that needed to be removed from the world. And as far as he could see, he was one of the only people who would dare stand up to him. His grip on the bow tightened and his knuckles turned white. The frosty voice of the Winterbringer called him out of his reverie. "For someone who thinks in logic, you do make a lot of ice jokes don't you?" The silence afterwards implied that it was one of the only things that made him possible to be around. He continued to lead their small group towards the source of the sound, doing his best to ignore the mutterings of their fourth companion. He called himself Casimir, but the sallow faced man was an even more uncomfortable presence than the Ice Wizard who hovered alongside them. From what he could tell, he had already sworn fealty to the Hero despite not knowing who he was and was seemingly obsessed with finding him. The man was constantly whispering to one of his swords, the one he never seemed to use. Even when they were attacked he drew the second one. He had picked up both of their names in their journey having heard the murmuring. Duskbringer was the undrawn blade and Nameless was the sword he used the other times. There was a certain irony to the name that was not lost on him, however, it didn't seem anywhere near as funny as it might have been from someone else considering the unbalanced nature of the man.

Eventually, they crested a small hill. He breathed in low growls with the exertion of the steep climb, despite the relative low height of the hill. As he looked down, he found what they had been looking for. Below, was arrayed a group of men and woman outside a cave. The signs of battle were all too obvious, however it had broken off some time ago. Now, the combatants stood around, wounded and seemingly talking. A quick scan of the crowd of people revealed the man that he had been hunting all along. The Ranger nocked an arrow and slid down the other side of the hill, advancing towards Dane.

"Dane, I have you now..." Sherridan muttered, taking aim and releasing the string.

"Master!" The arrow thudded uselessly to the ground next to the Ranger and Sherridan was sent sprawling as Casimir barrelled past him towards the crowd. The Ranger picked himself up out of the dust and retrieved his bow, staring in shock at Casimir as he raced towards the crowd.

[​IMG]

Yes... Yes... It is soon. I can feel it. I can feel you Hero, I can feel you Master! I am coming! Your sworn blade shall soon be here and together... Together we shall destroy Her! He giggled excitedly as they climbed the hill, his cloak fluttering in the light wind. The hill was steep and a struggle, but it was no matter. No obstacle, no hill and certainly no people would get in the way of this meeting. He had waited far, far too long for this. As soon as they reached the top of the hill, Casimir saw Him. There was no other person it could be, surely! Yes... In the middle of a group, looking as if he was welcoming people. His acolytes to be sure. The way that a man was reeling from him, bleeding from his arm, ripped off by the Hero's terrifying power! Yes! Yes! He was everything he had hoped! Majestic, unassailable and powerful! Between them and the people he had already gathered around him it had to be that man. The white haired man who proudly wore the chains that bound him! Casimir could not hesitate. He raced down the hill towards The Hero. He watched as The Ranger ahead of him nocked an arrow. Casimir's eyes widened. What are you doing Ranger? That is the Hero! Casimir did the only thing that he possibly could do.
    "Master!" He cried, trying to attract the attention of The Hero as he shoved Sherridan to the floor. He raced towards the group afterwards, hair and cloak flapping about behind him. This may not be safe, but the eye contact on The Hero should be enough to tell him that he meant no harm. He would tell Him more when he got closer, but there was still some distance.

10. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Life has a funny way of working. Everything was fine until that day were everything change Emily and I were at peace then one day our would changed. I can not say it was better or for worst, that is for you to decide. Emily was always happy not care in the world, she save my life many times. I sometime wonder if I will ever pay back that debt. Only time will tell and the story will unfold. I was right behind Emily when it happened. Was it magic or something else? The dark void just showing up. She just fell in I tried to save her but I was to late. perhaps I am getting a head of myself in the story and should start at the beginning.

~ a few hours a go.

Emily's pov:
    Emily Pintal banner.png
    She was walking in the woods. Her white mage robe blowing in the wind. She skipped and hopped with a bubbly smile on her face. She was always wanting an adventure and nothing would stop her not even Ray. She sat on a rock waiting for Ray to catch up. Then finally the man showed up. He was always following her after she saved his life. She looked at his black hair that coved his face. "Will you ever cut that?" she asked. "'You are always so fast Emily.'" "maybe you are just slow" she responded. Her smile never failing. She rested for a few hours with Ray, before standing up ready to go. She then ran through the wood leaving Ray behind. She could hear his voice telling her something, but ignored it. He always seemed to find her no matter were she went. She was staring to walk now waiting for Ray to show up. Then it happen the whole came out of nowhere. The black hole whisking her off to somewhere. (plot) She saw Ray's worried face right before the hole closed on her.

~now

She could hear the voice of a woman calling to her something about a OOC that did not make sense. She held her eyes closed. Then she herd the word 'healer'. She opened her eyes and a soon as she did a smile come across her face. Someone need her and that was just what she would do. She was by some sort of cave. A man with missing arm need help or so it seemed the quick look around he seemed like he needed the most help. He walked over to the man and poked him a few times Smile across her face the whole time. "Explosion is bad I will fix." Her voice was sweet enough to bring a smile to anyone face. After playing with the man's stub of a arm she managed to use some power to grow him a new arm for some unknown and magic reason. She decided she would call this man Stubby because she did not know his name. "Stubby is all better now?" she asked.

OOC: completely will fix the arm thing if you have problem with it gabi.

Kirito's pov:
    Ray's pov:
    Ray Partrige banner.png
    "Emily" he shouted into the closing hole. He was to late to help her from some crazy plot or something. He had to find her, he would find her it would just be a matter of time until he did. Minutes later he could see a Clift higher up. That would be the best vantage point to start looking. so he headed off in that direction.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  11. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]

Naturally the first thing that Xander proceeded other that ignore him was to had a 'heartfelt moment' with Alisia right in front of Dane. Though his words clearly fell on deaf ears so he just turned his attention to more pressing matters. It had taken Xross a few second, along with Xindai mentioning his name did he finally recognize Rinox.

"I suppose that's true, granted there's clearly more than one way to obtain some form of long life." Both the tone and manner he was speaking was clearly different then the tone and mannerism he'd used when referring to Xander. That's simply because he doesn't think Noir is an idiot and has some form of respect for him. The same could be said about Xindai. "Still it's a surprise to see both of you. especially you Mr 'Hero'."

Briefly he'd forgotten about Xander until he'd noticed the sword being pointed at him. so he words didn't fall on deaf ears after all. Only one thing to do now, be more of an complete ass to him.
      "I'm not much for helping self proclaimed protectors do the one job they have. Besides, wouldn't it hurt your pride if I was better doing what you clearly can't do." His glanced over to Alisia before returning their gaze at Xander. A smirk appeared on his face before he continued. "Oh you give me way to much credit, I would've killed her by now and made sure you were there to witness just how powerless you are. So in a way, it actually is better that she's with him and not me nor you." Threatening Xross with death made no difference to him anymore. He'd already experienced it once before and had taken measures to assure that he'd live. Granted it would be fun to reveal his 'immortality' if he was killed.

• [​IMG]

So as an answer to his previous question, Zephyr came to the conclusion that doing nothing was probably the best course of action and he didn't even have to ask a magic conch shell to get that answer. Talk about saving money. Wait, did spongebob even buy the Magic conch shell. He just kinda had it for that one episodes. ....Alrighty then, moving on back to what Zephyr's actually doing. The fact that the hero seemed to know the ******* (take a while guess as to who he's referring to), that didn't leave a very good impression on Zephyr.

While he continued to do nothing, a random mage had just appeared out of nowhere. Zephyr choose not to question it given that it was Gwen who had done it and he barely understood half the things she did. That also pretty much includes Hunter. Eventually he'd gotten tired of waiting around and decided to walk over to where Freya and the downed Zavion. Hopefully she would be able to give him some answers.
      "So, I take it that the white hair guy with the chains is the hero you were trying to prevent from being released." He said upon getting to where they were.

12. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero stood there practically wheezing and her hands balled up into fists. She was furious, both at her son and Dane. She began to walk over towards the cave, limping on one of her legs and holding her shoulder that were shot thanks to Gwen. Once she was able to see Dane she noticed Xindai too; there wasn't much of a surprise to that. It all made sense now; Sapphire's nightmares and Lexcifur's sudden decision to go release him.

When she was close enough to the cave entrance, Xero had summoned her scythe. Her eyes were dead set on Dane as she shouted, releasing a crescent beam from her scythe towards him, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" the beam raced toward its target, exploding on impact of whatever it hit causing the cave to begin to crumble.

[​IMG]
    Lexcifur began to run out of the cave after the explosion. Dodging whatever rocks began to fall. Once outside, he saw his mother and her rage at its peak.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Ana told him that she had been looking for someone, Glen was about to ask who but he was interrupted by the sudden emergence of the meteor that was hurtling straight at them. Looking to his left, he could see that Ana probably wouldn't be able to handle another extravogant maneuver and he didn't particularly feel like wearing puke on his clothes, but fortunately he did come up with another idea.

He undid the clasps that held him to the piloting chair in the gummi ship. Yelling out "Take the wheel!" he slammed his hand on the button that opened the airlock, before diving through it and into space. Once in space, he held out his hand and summoned his keyblade in its glider form. He then flew straight at the meteor and dashed through the meteor leaving an afterimage from the sheer speed he had used whilst executing Zantetsuken.

The meteor shattered into many pieces, some clattering against the ship harmlessly but for the most part the ship was unscathed. Though, there was one red mark on the side of the gummi ship. Glen made a mental note to give Sapphire the munny for that later.

With that done, the keyblade wielder flew back into the ship, de-activated his keyblade glider and then made his way to the passenger seat, before sighing with relief. "Well, that was fun. So, who is the person you have to help then?" he asked, his tone making it seem like destroying the meteor had been an everyday thing for him.

[​IMG]
    "Stubby...STUBBY?!" Hunter cried, letting loose an outburst. He began holding the girl with one arm, squeezing the neck slightly, and then when his other arm was functioning properly it began doing it too. However, he stopped almost instantly. This girl had given him his arm back. It was his favourite arm too. ****, now he owed somebody something. "I...I could've done that on my own" Hunter stated, though the doubt in his voice was evident as he crossed his arms; far too proud to admit he needed help.

[​IMG]
    Dane kept his scythe ready, but he relaxed a little. He didn't see Xander as much of a threat, and so whenever he brought up a point Dane simply followed it with a roll of the eyes and an "Uh-huh, sure" in a very sarcastic tone. He waited until he was done, and then raised an eyebrow. "So, done now? Alright well firstly, I kept her safe from anything that wasn't me. She had to learn somehow, secondly I saved her life and killed the heartless that slaughtered her world, you can go ahead and ask her if you don't believe me, but I actually did something helpful. And thirdly, little Xander, you're so adorable with your guardian attitude, thinking you can actually kill me. You couldn't even land a god damn hit on me if you tried. I'm much too fast for you, kid" the shadow reaper said, before hearing a ferocious outcry consisting of "you son of a *****!".

With a slight sigh, Dane turned with his scythe, then leapedforward and swung his scythe, parrying the attack. The explosion caused flames to go around Dane due to the angle he had struck with, and though the heat had singed his skin slightly he knew that the others around would probably feel it more. Turning around, he shot a glance at Xander. "See?" he asked rhetorically. Jerking a thumb in Xero's direction, he couldn't resist the opportunity to take another jab at Xander. "That chick just launched some explosive bullcrap towards us, and you just stood there like your legs were painted on. Some guardian. I don't know if you noticed, but I fought the goddess' son and that other guy at the same time and beat them, so you'd go down pretty easy. Just think about that next time you want to throw away your life, buddy. You claim to be a guardian, but damn if you aren't quick to abandon her in times of need" the shadow reaper said with a slight chuckle, before turning to look at the entrance. If Xander attacked, he was sure he would hear it beforehand, or at least that was the theory. "Anyway, I'm going to go and murder someone now, or at least cripple her horribly. Haven't decided which yet. Catch you lot later" Dane said, walking off towards Xero.

"Was wondering when you'd show up. Figured once your husband went and got himself killed you'd turn up. Yeah, your son's not very good at keeping secrets, facial expressions let me read him like a book...reminds me kinda of his dad. Anyway, if you're going to toss a vengeance-filled attack at someone, probably not the best idea to go yelling at them while you do it. Ruins the element of surprise, yeah? Alright, lets get this over with, I've got a guardian to brutally murder" Dane stated with a smirk. He readied his scythe, and was about to swing it when he shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, what the hell, why not make this interesting? You can have the first move. I'm a gentleman, after all" the shadow reaper lied, showing a toothy and yet sadistic grin on his face.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  14. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero let out another shout as she went into Anti Form once more; a fiery explosion of darkness surrounding her as she did. She took a step forward and she was suddenly two feet in front of Dane. Grabbing his face, Xero used an explosive spell that even made her get pushed back from the shockwave. But knowing Dane that wasn't going to bring him down. Xero then summoned many dark crystals around her and aimed them at Dane and waited until the smoke and debris cleared.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

So that is my story and I am sticking to it. Emily was missing and nothing of else happened nope. Then I lived happy ever after. Oh, you want to know if I fold Emily and were I am now? Well I do not know my self. I am in the woods writing this as you read it.

Emily's pov:

Emily Pintal banner.png

She did not seemed to be bothered by the man squeezing her neck and did not seem effected it all by it. She just keep smiling. Staring at the man known as Stubby. Then he let go of her and she keep on smiling. 'I...I could've done that on my own' "You are part reptile or lizard? " she asked. The man did not look it like part lizard, but on could never tell. She would have to look into it more. "I will help anyone." She was about to give the man a hug, because he looked like he needed it, when a kick to his chest set up on his back.....

Ray's pov:

Ray Partrige banner.png

Emily was now missing and he had no idea where to find her. What crazy adventure would it be this time. Some king that needed to be over thrown or maybe it was some god to team up with or ever more concerning was going to some guild where some nut job did nothing or better yet something to do with a two headed dragon. Then there was something about a hero or something crossing his mind. What ever the case he needed to find Emily. There was some sort of rock slide up a head and could only mean one thing trouble. When there was trouble that Emily had to be involved some way. She always seemed to be involved. "I am coming Emily." After a few more minutes it came to a cave entice. A man had his one arm around Emily or no he does not. He came charging with both katanas out. Kicking the man in the stomach the result landing the man on his back. "What do you think you are doing hurting a young girl like that? Give me on good reason why I should not cut both your arms off and kill you on the spot." "Stop Ray. Stubby is just angry that his arm was missing. I am fine." Emily came over to the man giving him a hug around the leg. "Just let him go, He did not hurt me. He cant hurt me in that way anyways Ray." He then got his foot off the man Emily called stubby. He remembered what Emily called him when they first met. She made friends so fast. "Does this mean that you debt is repaid?" the girl asked. "No, you need someone to watch you. What crazy adventure are you dragging me into this time?" "I don not know but we will do it together." He was away from Stubby for right now, but he would keep a eye on him. He watched as Emily held out her hand for the man.

Emily's pov:

Emily Pintal banner.png

She held out her hand for stubby to help him to his feet. She decide she would no longer call him stubby and call him something else. "You are now Salamander she said with a smile." He did say he could regrow limbs. "Sal is new friend?" she asked. She was ready to hug sal at any moment.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ana was cut off from answering by Glen's cry of "Take the wheel!" As she clumsily dove for the circular object, not bothering to question exactly why she was doing so, Glen opened the air lock and jumped out. Ana's mouth dropped open as she watched him disappear from view, only to attack the meteor with his keyblade. She had only ever seen a keyblade once before, and the vision of the magical weapon was no less stunning the second time around.

But what was even more amazing was Glen's complete overreaction to a meteor. Perhaps he had noticed the greenish tinge to her face, or perhaps he had realized he wasn't the best at dodging. Ana flinched as one of the chunks of meteor scraped the ship, mentally calculating the magnitude of the injury to her vehicle from what she could see. He was paying for that, she would see to it. Not even fancy tricks in space could keep her from taking what she was owed. Even if it was a little impressive.

She righted herself as Glen slid back into the cockpit, the keyblade disappearing from his grasp. "So who is the person you have to help then?" He asked once more, his tone indicating that what he had just done was not so impressive to himself. She blinked, opened her mouth once, but no sound came out. Shutting it, she rubbed the bridge of her nose, taking a deep breath before turning to look at him once more.

"I was looking for you. Because clearly Sapphire believes that you need an adult to watch over you."

Tessa blinked, startled out of her revere by noise. A yell, and sounds similar to battle. Letting her senses remove themselves from autopilot, she quickly let her perception flood as far as it could reach, trying to find the source of the noise. There were multiple people nearby, and they were not on the same side. Should this concern her? Probably. But Tessa believed that everyone had a core of goodness inside of them, and so she stumble skipped down the sandy dune, towards the source of the conflict.

It was a few minutes away, and as she broke into a run, her feet pounding against the dusty ground, her innocent mind flew to planning. She would get there, introduce herself, and then help them make up! After all, they had to be friends, if they knew each other's name. Surely whatever they were fighting about couldn't be so bad that they couldn't make up. And perhaps they could help her find the Hero! After all, if she found the Hero, then everything would be saved, and everyone would live happily ever after.

17. Skyheart Joker

• Lucien just sat there and watched the show unfold around him, as Hunter's charge was ended, quite predictably so. However, apparently this was some kind of bat signal to new people. Because right around the moment of Hunter's arm exploding, at least four people and counting were just pouring out of nowhere. Not to mention whatever it was that Gwen had just done, but hey, pulling someone out of some extra dimensional loading bay who had the power to heal people's arms conveniently wasn't the most absurd thing he had seen here yet. Jackie, who had been sitting down next to him with a bit of a quizzical look on her face, turned to him and said,
      "you know, exploding people's arms as an immediate reaction to being attacked doesn't really seem very hero like."

Lucien shrugged and said,"yeah, funny isn't it," being pretty dismissive of the entire point. As people had continued to pour out of the wet works, there was definitely something that Lucien needed to get done, something that people were definitely forgetting. Before he was able to do anything about it, he noticed that Xero was going to go attack Dane or some shit, but honestly he didn't care enough to try an intervene any in it. Fate was already in motion, and this was their time to fuck around and do whatever they pleased."Be back in a sec," Lucien said to Jackie, who simply nodded, as Lucien got himself back up on his feet. After taking a few steps, he was behind his target in question. Clenching his fist, Lucien delivered a swift punch to the side of the head of his target as he said, "now start existing again you creepy little fuck!" While Lucien wanted to punch Bartholomew's head at full force, it would likely cause it to explode from sheer force, so he just settled for having a little oomph behind it. Walking a few steps back, he sat back down next to Jackie to continue watching the spectacle.

After a few moments of silence Jackie turned to Lucien and asked,
      "so how did you get there and back so fast?"

"I tend not to think about distance."

"Oh. Okay." A bit more time went by until she had said, "so should we be like, helping people here?"

"Nah." Lucien simply dismissed the comment.
      "Things are set in motion by fate here, so really it doesn't matter what you do. This stuff is just sort of going to happen as is. Honestly, in a cosmic sort of way, you'd probably just be annoying the people you're helping."

"Oh. Okay." With that, Jackie and Lucien fell back into silence as they did nothing of note.

• [​IMG]
      Despite this entire large portion of drama and such going on at the moment, Rinox still felt a tad underwhelmed by everything. It wasn't as if nothing was happening, he just didn't feel all too excited by anything. Even with Xindai quite clearly being the hero, it felt as if his presence in of itself was nothing really special, and so he was quite curious as to what Xindai had said when it came to a cure to his boredom. The two scythe wielders had begun fighting each other, but if what Rinox had knew about the male was correct, then this was to be a horridly one sided fight. Though, watching Xross antagonize Xander more could probably be a good show, though as things were, Xander was far more likely to fight Dane than he was Xross at the moment. Turning back to Xindai, Rinox said with an exasperated sigh, "I hope for my sake you can, for I may just die of it."

Then there was something pretty weird happening. New people were just kind of showing up, one who seemed to charge headfirst towards Xindai in raw admiration and perhaps a tad bit of lust. Turning back to Xindai he said,
      "well, it seems your following is already starting to amass."

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Sherridan out of his peripheral vision as he looked around, spotted a new figure on her way. She was running straight towards them and was getting close. Where she came from was a good question, but that didn't necessarily matter at some point. Of course, he knew one thing about her already: She was here for the Hero. Was she in the stopping or helping him camp though? Something struck him all of a sudden. What was Dane doing with the Hero, and what was the Hero doing with someone like Dane...? Surely, surely he could see what was going on and yet... Sherridan paled. Maybe this wasn't at all what it was meant to be. Surely the Hero wouldn't want a man like Dane with him? The Hero would be someone with a sense of justice, right?
    "Stop!" Sherridan exclaimed, holding his hand up to the stranger approaching. He could make out the outline of a woman in the distance. "Over here stranger! There's something you ought to know!" He gritted his teeth, looking over. There was more to this than he knew. The feeling that he had entered something without all the details dawned on him and a chill ran down his spine. What have I come all this way for? A lie? And all of these people, apart from the crazy bastard that attacked the Hero and his friends must be here to help him. That means that this is the wrong place to be. I need to link up with them and fast. They're my best shot of getting out of here. And where did those two come from?

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa corrected her course of direction, heading towards the stranger who had yelled. From this distance, she could sense he was a man, and that he was strong, not only in the physical sense. As she slowed her pace, she pushed her hair out of her face and exhaled, trying to catch her breath quickly in order to keep from appearing rude.
    "Something I ought to know?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion. "I know that you ought to stop shooting at people!" She corrected him, remembering her original course of action.
    "You could have hurt those two over there! It's dangerous to do something like that."

She shook her head, hands braced on her hips. "I'm sure that if they angered you somehow, you could patch things up with a few words and an apology. It's never any good to resort to trying to kill someone simply because of a disagreement." As naive as Tessa was, it never occurred to her that her words might anger the man before her, or that she was wrong. Relenting, she let her hands drop, clasping her fingers in front of her, and smiling sweetly.

"I could always go with you, if you need someone to help you apologize. Are you here for the Hero too?" Perhaps they could travel together! She was so weary of walking this road by herself, with no end in sight.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dane was surprised by Xero going into her anti form, but what was even more surprising was the speed at which she moved. One moment she was a few feet away, the next she had hold of his face and used some kind of explosive spell. The blast knocked Dane back and burnt his face terribly, but he was alive. Getting up rather quickly, Dane dashed towards Xero. He could see the dark crystals aimed towards him, but he didn't care. Acting swiftly he unleashed a vicious swing of his scythe.

[​IMG]
    Hunter couldn't tell which of the two he disliked more. The one that had called him stubby and then sal, or the one that had kicked him. He decided he disliked both equally. "You have some issues" he said simply. Could he have said more and given character interaction? Yes, probably. Could he be bothered to actually do that? Not on your life.

[​IMG]
    Glen nearly fell out of his seat. Him, needing an adult? He was over 300 years old, he was more than qualified to be an adult. He tried thinking of times where he hadn't acted like one. The only ones that came to mind were his latest stunt with the gummi ship, stealing clothing for Xero, and....okay maybe he did need an adult. "Yes well you're wasting your time. All I've gotta do is find the wielder of some legendary weapon, but I don't have a damn clue how to do that" the keyblade wielder said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.