Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Akira furrowed her eyebrows, standing in defense as she watched these two intruders. They were... strange. And quite rude. What had the world come to since she had been gone? She gripped her sword tightly, stepping to the side when Hunter had reached the top. "I am not interested in flirting with anyone. I don't know this "Hero" or this "goddess" you're speaking of. There's no one else here, but me. This place had been abandoned a long time ago." Her sword stayed ignited as she pointed it towards Hunter, watching him with fierceness and keeping Gwen at the corner of her eye. "Are you friend or foe? Destroying any place you please in hopes of accomplishing some radical mission? If you're the latter... we may have some issues..." Her defense was high, her shoulders taunt. If they were looking to pick a fight, she figured she had no choice but to engage in battle with them.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Hunter held up his right hand, and in it materialised a quill. For this post, he had become the rper, or at least as close as he could come to it, for he had the power of Vocal Narration! He stared right at Akira. "I am friend and I destroy everything! And as the amazing Hunter stared at Akira, she could see that his words were true. Along with that, she immediately knew everything they had done. Yes, everything, even the strip poker game between Gwen and Hunter. And she would inevitably decide to help them with their quest to find the hero. She also volunteered to be-" Hunter began, but an even better idea popped into his head that stopped him mid-sentence.

"The ever awesome Hunter decided that now was the time to make fanfics go wild, and so he did this" he said, leaping down to where Gwen was and giving her the best kiss she had ever received on the lips. He pulled away from her for a moment, not wanting to stop but having an even better idea. "And as Hunter's lips left Gwen, she found herself filled with uncontrollable lust for Hunter. She had always found him attractive, and damn did she want him. She made the decision there and then to have sex with him, and nothing and nobody would stand in her way. She would grab Hunter's hand all seductive-like assuming that is possible, and pull him away to...uh..to" he started, frantically scanning the environment, "to that cave over behind Akira! And there they would engage in the kinkiest of sex, where she would give him everything and he would probably enjoy it. Such is the word of Hunter!" he cried, only to feel Gwen reaching for his hand.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "More likely that I won't see the day..." Alisia whispered to herself knowing due to how she acted and who Dane was, the likelihood of surviving, seeing adult hood, heck even seeing her next birthday would probably be slim, so she had to make the time she had last. She held her new weapon close as she watched Dane walk off and start talking to himself. When he came back he seemed upset. She wanted to ask what was wrong, she almost felt sorry for him, then she remembered who he was. He didn't need or deserve her sympathy. Even if she wanted to help she would probably say the wrong thing and get beaten for it. Even though she seemed to be getting more comfortable with Dane, talking a little more, she still was terrified that everything she would do would piss him off. She was also terrified of being too submissive though. What if he kept giving her more darkness and she turned out to be like him? She couldn't stand the thought. Though there was not much she could do to resist the man. So instead Alisia simply stared at the ground as she followed Dane, not talking, her keyblade hanging loosely at her side, feeling once again stuck.
    [​IMG]
    Gwen looked at the girl puzzled. How long had she been living in a cave to have never heard of the goddess. The hero was understandable, but really not ever the goddess? How was she even in this rp? "We are friend I think..." Gwen started to try to confront the girl with the situation when Hunter began to talk. Not really caring to explain she stepped back and let him do all the talking, though the talking he was doing was not making much sense. Gwen could always clarify later, for now this was kind of entertaining to watch.

As Gwen stood back and watched Hunter decided to jump down in front of her... and kiss her. Wow that was a bold move, but after getting over the initial surprise she was surprised to find herself kissing him back. As his lips left hers he started spouting more nonsense but she didn't care about that as she was filled with an uncontrollable urge... for him. For a long time she thought that he was attractive and even started to want him a bit, but nothing like this, not until now.

Gwen reached for Hunters hand, touching the back of it softly before wrapping around it, locking her fingers with his. There was a slight gleam in her eye as she looked towards the cave in the back ground. She didn't say a word as she lead him away to the darkness of the cave. She couldn't wait to get her clothes off, or his for that matter. Once inside she began to kiss him, while stripping off his shirt. "Ready?" She breathed into his ear before exactly what Hunter narrated happened.

~Later~

Gwen sat up. "What did I just do...." She questioned trying to dress herself once again. "... It was... I hate to say it, but you are pretty good." Gwen told Hunter a little embarrassed at the compliment but that didn't matter at this time any more. The deed was done and well under some sort of spell or not she couldn't deny that she wanted him and it was about time to roll with it. That however didn't mean she had to start being nice to him. It just meant she would consider the possibility of them and you know not beating around the bush when it was so obvious that he liked her. "So um... we kind of just left the girl standing out there. Perhaps we should go talk to her..." Gwen suggested awkwardly.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Akira had already stormed off, clearly upset with what was happening before her. After they had taken off in HER cave to have a few moments of passion. Sickening. Disgusting. She had wiped her own mind after Hunter tried to manipulate her, no longer in control of Hunter's Narrating... What ever the hell it was. She had scorched the cave to show her anger, threatening to just light the couple on fire and let them burn to show how much she already hated them, but she was not that sadistic. She sort of wished she was though. Maybe it would solve more problems them one. In her anger, a few trees around the cave were lit on fire, giving a bright flame to the lone island as black smoke billowed in the sky. Her place had been invaded, and these strangers had no regard for anyone else. She was going to get the hell out of here.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      It didn't take all that long after starting to head in the direction of the tree that had been shot into orbit for Zephyr to come to the conclusion that doing so would be a a fruitless endeavor. Unfortunately he wasn't the only one who had reach the conclusion, he just happened to reach it at a later time than Xross. "So the tree thing is a bust." Zephyr finally said.

"Took you long enough to realize that, did you really expect to be able to use a tree you briefly seen to find other people."

The realization that the idea was a bad one was only mad worse by Xross's words, which at the same time added more fuel to the fire that desperately wanted to punched him right in his smug face. It was close to becoming a raging fire as his fist clenched more and more that he thought about it. In fact at one point he could've sworn that he could smell smoke. Wow, he didn't think that inner flame of his was that intense.

However the longer that he was able to smell the smoke, the more his realized that what he was smell was actually smoke. Something was burning and it was nearby if his guess was accurate, least the smoke that was rising into the sky looked believable. "If somethings burning then someone might be over there, come on!" Turning in that direction, Zephyr made his way off towards the source of the smoke with Xross following behind.
    • The act of training that Asura was putting himself through had come to an end after he'd successfully knocked down a fair amount of trees that were around. The feeling of unsatisfactoriness weighed heavily on his shoulders. What he needed was a new challenge. Something that could not only wet his appetite, but satisfy it as well. Looking up towards the sky, the lone man noticed the rising cloud of black smoke. Hmm, that could mean that there was someone who could prove to entertain him. A smirk grew on his face as he headed towards the rising smoke.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "What did you just do? I think the better question is what didn't you do!" Hunter exclaimed. Damn he felt good. "You ain't half bad yourself Ginger" he said in response. He was about to suggest going for a second time to take advantage of the situation, but Gwen suggested perhaps going to talk to Akira. That was odd, he hadn't bedded a woman only to have her not want him more after it, what was going on? And why did his head feel like it was bigger...and wetter...and why did he suddenly feel the urge to decapitate himself? He stood up straight and put on clothing. Taking a step towards Akira, he fell over. Probably would've hurt if it wasn't for the puddle of tears there. Wait...when did that puddle get there? Oh Sapphire he was crying. Tears were flowing down his face, and as he looked at his reflection in the puddle he suddenly knew why.

He had a face not even a mother could love.

The power of Unlovability. He had become the forever alone meme for a single post. Though the duration was fairly short, he knew that the effects would likely scar him forever. At least it wouldn't scar him as much as the sight of his face had scarred his eyes. That was why Gwen had left, that was why Akira was pissed off and burning everything. Hell, he deserved to be burned for looking as he did. "I'm sorry okay Akira, I didn't mean to have my face turn into this hideous...this hideous....thing!" he cried, sobbing hysterically. "Ginger! Ginger you have to help me, please just decapitate me and end my miserable existence!" he yelled, but in his heart of hearts he knew she wouldn't go near him like that. Nobody would. And he didn't blame them.

Walking over to one of the trees that were on fire, he found a small bush just next to it that had been set alight. He should just burn and make the world a better place. Nobody would ever love him, so what was the point of staying around? He stood above the bush and immediately felt the heat. With another wail he sat down, intending to let himself burn to death in the bush, and was shocked to find himself not burning. Looking to his right he saw the bush, a few feet over to the side. Not even the bush wanted to be near him. "Why won't you love me?!" he cried as he began pouncing on the bush, the inanimate object skillfully dodging Hunter as he threw his body at it until the post ended.

[​IMG]
    Dane walked ahead of Alisia, simply wading through the sea of discarded keyblades. He hadn't gotten very far when he stopped and sighed. "Damnit" he cursed, before turning around and heading back towards the keyblade he had stopped at earlier. He grabbed it and pulled it out of the ground, before hurrying back to where Alisia was. "This keyblade was Maddie's. That girl I told you about, it was hers. I don't know why it's here, I don't know how it got here, and I don't know how she could possibly be alive, but I'm taking this with me. You say you hate me, and you're right to. It's better that people hate me, it makes it easier for them to accept their death and I love the looks on their faces as they realize I'm the one that just condemned them to death. She refused to see that in me though, she always insisted that it wasn't the real me" Dane said, looking up at the sky above him as he spoke.

He then looked at the keyblade and growled, holding the keyblade out in front of Alisia. "And you see what happens to people that think I'm not as bad as I claim? They die, because they're wrong!" he shouted angrily. He simply held the keyblade there for a moment in silence, a pained look on his face. "I swear..she's going to pay...they all will. The widow had no right to Maddie's life..no right to anything except a slow, agonizing, painful death, and that's exactly what she's going to get" the shadow reaper said, for once showing a side to him other than cold heartless murderer.

7. Mysty Unknown

Unfortunate events seemed to be a common lately for the man of light. Perhaps karma was against him, telling him he was not achieving true peace quick enough. It was a shame to say the least. Crybex however shrugged it off and gave a chuckle towards the two who opposed him. "Let's have some fun."

Before Stratos and Beuce, Crybex had disappeared. There was nothing there anymore. In fact, the entire world the two had stood on had now changed. The magic of illusions was all around the two. Like a scene from Bayonetta, angels of all different types had surrounded the two. They were all in attack position, shooting beams of light as well as forcefully rushing at the two. In reality, this was just Crybex moving at light speed, using the illusions to hide himself. Not all the attacks were real and this was meant to be used to confuse them both.

"Do you know about the true realm of light? This realm that you all call light is a lie that has been excepted over the millenniums. You all live in a realm in between that of light and darkness, a realm at constant war for balance. Darkness is winning this war. I as a messenger of the light am here to balance it all." After the onslaught of attacks, Crybex stopped, still allowing the illusion to confuse the two. He used magic spells, calling out from different sections of the illusion. "Plasma, Plasmara, Plasmaga!" The attacks were all aimed at Beuce.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alisia stepped back as Dane started to shout, afraid for her own life. He was so angry what was to stop him from turning around and taking the anger out on her? She wanted to cry, her eyes even watered, but she held firm there wasn't much to say but she still said something. "I see why she thought that..." Alisia knew that they were dangerous words to say, but seeing the anger and sadness, there had to be a heart that lay deep inside that darkness. She was starting to see it now in the way he was treating her. He acted like he didn't care and made excuses but whether he knew it or not some part of him did indeed care for her in some way, shape, or form. "No one has a right to anyone's life." Alisia said at the end in a quiet squeak of a voice. She felt like one of those comments would send him over the edge. She was toying with a dangerous man, saying dangerous words, but only because she began to understand the pain that drove him. A pain that Xander did his best to keep away from her with years of counseling and different treatments to help her.

As a last ditch effort to quell his anger and maybe take his mind off of things she offered herself in an offer she knew that she would later regret. "Put as much darkness in me as you like then test me... I can help you if I am a little stronger." She offered, her eyes filling with tears of fear. She hoped that if she submitted herself to the darkness it would take over every part of her senses and make things easier to cope with. She would never be as strong as Dane and she didn't want to hurt the innocent but her life was drawing to an end no matter how she looked at it, so may as well try to keep the one capable of taking out entire planets at bay, anger quelled until the time she died.

[​IMG]
    Gwen left the cave now feeling as though she wanted nothing to do with Hunter for the time being. She walked between the flaming tree's to find the girl once again. "Hey! Wait." She shouted after the girl. "I am sorry for all of this. I don't know what came over me. Blame the one that somehow had power of what he said making us do what he said." Gwen said reaching out to grab the girls arm. "I know you are mad at us but must you burn the forest? Look the goddess is doing a horrible job ruling the worlds outside this, she doesn't stop so many innocent people from dying and we are trying to find the hero that can defeat her and probably take her place. He is said to be in a cave. Is there any other caves on this island besides that one?" Gwen asked her tone annoyed at the girl trying to walk away. "Help us and we will leave your island and never come back if you wish but remember. Your island isn't truly safe as long as the goddess is left ruling." Gwen stated to her.

Looking back at Hunter his face was back to normal and her hunger for him grew once again. But she had to focus on the task at hand. "Hey idiot get your act together." Gwen shouted over her should at him hiding any sense of romantic love that she felt for him behind insults. "We gotta get this area searched so we can move on, got it. Leave this poor girl in her peace and loneliness." She finished.

9. Skyheart Joker

Stratos listened to what Beuce had to say as he sighed once Crybex actually started to take action against them. This was going to be a bit of a bit of a doozy to deal with. With wind picking up around him, Stratos said, "first someone becomes literally invincible and now this. You know I tell ya Beuce, fighting people is just getting weirder as time goes on." This was then verified by Beuce gaining some weird spikes and tendrils to fight with that grew out of his body. Spinning his keyblade so that it was coated in wind, he threw it and started guiding it along to deflect the lasers as he himself started to cast spells. Yelling out, "Aerogora!" Stratos had created a large wind barrier on himself, followed by creating a seperate one over Beuce. Having gotten hit by a few of the lasers from what the hell was shooting them, Stratos didn't really pay much mind to this as the barrier had taken a good bit of the force, as well as his Keyblade having deflected a good portion of it. However, he felt the need to keep up a counter attack as he started flicking wrists in every which direction firing off blades to wind to deflect attacks and strike back at the angels.

As Phantom had gone to go bring the dude to Sapphire, he did not seem so willing to go with him. In fact, he tried to explode him with a dark firaga. Rude. As the guy began to run away, he wasn't entirely sure as to why he was even here in the first place. Clearly, he wasn't here to turn himself in, so what was he doing on Riel, near the Goddess's palace when he was formally working against her? Not really being able to think of a reason, Phantom still had his orders to carry out, and so he would. Bolting off towards the target, Phantom had managed to sort of weave through the crowd in a more graceful manner than just brute forcing one's way's through. He had eventually closed the distance between the two, such that Phantom sprung forward and went to kick him in the back of the leg to stop him from moving any further. "Alright, the hell are you doing here if you aren't turning yourself in?"

As Rinox had listened to what Xander had said, he found it interesting as it had seemed Xander was a man who did everything for the girl. Though he could understand his desire to protect the girl, he wasn't entirely sure why he had centered his entire life around her. However, it was clear as well that there was a long standing animosity between Dane and the two, and so he was looking forward to the results of their next confrontation. As Xander then asked about Rinox himself, he just gave him a straight answer. "I am here because I am looking for something to interest me. You see, I've been around the worlds for awhile, and things start to get stale and boring after some time. This merely seemed like something that was a bit new. And my silence is simply because I enjoy observing others and watching how they deal with a situation."

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Yeah, tell me about it man. It's like we entered this realm of existence where literally nothing makes sens- oh wait. we did." Beuce didn't say more on the subject. Crybex was using his light powers to make everything all illusioney and stuff. He was about to go and help Stratos with the angels, but that plan was pretty quickly interfered with by the plasma spells being shot at him. "Wait you have your own class of magic? Damn. Remind me to do a studying montage after this and figure out how to use that." Beuce curled into a ball, creating a hard defensive shell around him. The spells collided with him, leaving scorch marks on his back, but there was a repercussion to attacking him in this form. Any time he was hit, the attacker was hit with a pretty damn powerful recoil. After the assault ended, Beuce began rolling, picking up speed, and aiming to ram himself into Crybex and knocked him into the air momentarily, preventing him from taking action. Then Stratos could last breath him or something. He didn't know which one was the real Crybex, but hey, if he existed there was a shot at it. Maybe he had a godlike luck stat or something. Luck and AP, There's a duo if there ever was one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Freya had apparently noticed his brooding and skipped over to him, interjecting into their conversation. "You're pretty optimistic about that. What if you can't?" Zavion asked through the mental link.
    "Perhaps she needs to be. If you submerge yourself in fear the future your entire life, then you'll never be able to walk forward. You must try to keep moving. And if you end up making a mistake, then try to rectify it is all you can do." Ghost said to the boy and his sister.

"I suppose you're right. Yeah, let's look for land."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rienzel looked at the blue haired man who summoned a blade as he entered. It didn't seem like he was overly hostile, simply being protective of his daughter. He honestly respected the man a bit for that. "My name is Rienzel Krane." As for the other part of the question...What did he mean? As far as he knew, no one from his realm had ever traveled into the realm of light. Did that mean that in this place, there was not one large world, but an abundance of smaller ones? "I...suppose i'm from another world, you could say." Before he could tell the man his motives, he was approached by the fearful creature that accompanied them.

"Wait, you said your name was Krane?" Bartholomew asked, the name apparently having piqued his interest. Rienzel turned to look at him, and when he did, their eyes met. Instantly, Bartholomew saw his fear. And through his fear, he knew his identity. "Aha! Well, i'll be damned! You really are one of them! I didn't think there'd be any left alive after i last saw you guys. From what i heard, there weren't many of you left. Little enough that in all the time i spent there, i only encountered any of you once. Man, that was a fun time." Bartholomew gave a chuckle.

"What do you mean? How do you know of me?"
    "Not so much you...I'll tell you another time. The point being, Caleb, he's not from another world. He's from another realm altogether. He's a native of the realm of darkness. He's probably here to find a cure for the scrawl." The crimson haired main explained to Caleb. Rienzel nodded in confirmation, obviously suspicious how he knew so much about him.

"The scrawl is a plague that the light brought on which has devastated my people. There's only a small handful of us left in our entire realm. Anyone who contracts it...they die a slow and painful death. The light eats away at them from the inside. Please...i don't know if you can help me. I don't know if there even is a cure. It's just...my daughter. I have to try." Rienzel pleaded to Caleb. Surely he'd be able to understand that, given that he had a daughter himself.

11. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero looked at Sapphire with a worrying look in her eyes. Xindai was invading her dreams? This really wasn't a good sign at all.

"Have you told R about this?"

[​IMG]
    As Lexcifur pushed through the crowds of people he suddenly felt something kick his knee in and he ended up kneeling on the ground in pain. He looked back to see that the guard had caught up to him. He only glared up at him as he asked him why he was there. Lexcifur said nothing and only sat there for a bit trying to figure out what to do.

He looked over to a ledge on a building that was fairly high up and saw a wooden box not far under it. Lexcifur quickly attempted to cast a Blizzara at the guard's feet and took off over to the area he was looking at. He jumped up onto the box and jumped onto the side of a wall, jumped to the other side and grabbed the ledge and pulled himself up. He didn't bother to look back; he kept running, jumping over to other buildings and trying to escape.

He didn't know where he was going, but he had an idea of where his mother could be. So he decided to try and make his way to where his used-to-be home was.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Gwen told Hunter to come search for the hero, he began walking over to her. However, he had only taken a couple of steps when he noticed there was this strange noise coming whenever he walked, like some kind of squelching noise. That was weird, it was like his feet were waterlogged. Looking down, he knew immediately what his power was by the skin tone. He had been turned into a Simpson. He found that a little too amusing, knowing how bs even they were, and he let out a small laugh. What came out of his mouth was not his regular laugh, but rather one that made it sound like he belonged in a mental asylum. "Ging-" he began before the change completely set in. Dear Sapphire he was Spongebob.

And if he was going to be spongebob, he needed patrick. Fortunately, this place was full of rocks that were exactly like Pat's. He held out a hand. "Stand back! If there's one thing sea creatures have, it's finger strength!" he declared, his fingers changing shape slightly as though each one were tiny arms and flexing their awesome muscles. The finger-arm-bodybuilder things then latched onto the rock and Huntbob pulled with all his might. He strained, beads of sweat appearing and then being absorbed into his sponge-like body, and then eventually it happened. His arms fell off, simply attached to the rock as it fell to the ground with a thud. He glared at them. Who needed them anyway? He focused, his eyes twitching as though he had been constipated for centuries, and two new arms grew in to replace the others.

He shook his head and turned away, before hearing a tiny scream and looking down to see a small, pink splotch on the ground. He'd killed Patrick. Immediately, Huntbob began crying, a bucket magically appearing in front of him as he used it to fuel his tears. He continued this for just a moment, and then he stared at the bucket. This was all that remained of his friend. It was too much, and Huntbob's mind snapped. He began running around and around in circles around the bucket, making one noise over and over again.

[​IMG]
    Caleb listened to all that was said. If what was said was true, and he really was from another realm, then the chances of him knowing the hero were practically nonexistent. Even so...Caleb couldn't bring himself to simply leave the man to fend for himself. The guardian couldn't imagine simply watching as a disease wiped out everyone he knew and cared about, and the thought of losing Audrey aswell..

"I'm sorry for your loss. There's nothing I can do to help you, but the person we are looking for is a hero said to rival the goddess herself in strength. I have no doubt the goddess could cure the Scrawl, but the hero...well, the hero may not only be able to cure it, but he might be able to wipe it out entirely so that no more have to suffer" Caleb stated, thinking. Standing around was going to accomplish nothing though, so he released the magic on his blade, causing it to vanish as he grabbed Audrey's hand and began leading her down the hall. "There's no cave here, and this ship doesn't seem to be making much progress. I'd like to take a quick look around first, but I don't think we should spend more time than is necessary here" he explained.

[​IMG]
    Dane lowered the keyblade and held it by his side, clutching it tightly. Alisia could understand Maddie's view, but she was wrong. That side of Dane had died a long, long time ago. She was wrong about nobody having the right to anybody's life, too. He did. He could, and would, kill everything. He was about to tell her so, but she then volunteered herself to the darkness. She was willing to help him, willing to subject herself to that pain, despite everything he was and everything he had done? For a brief moment, he contemplated opening a dark corridor and telling her to go back to Xander and the others, but he decided against it. For all the niceness she was suddenly showing, she was still his slave.

Instead, he crouched down to her level and held out his right hand. It hovered in front of her, just as it had before he had injected her with darkness before, and then he reached towards her chest and began manipulating the dark once more. This process lasted for just a minute, before he stopped and he sighed. He wrapped his arms around Alisia in a hug, fully aware she could take his life with the keyblade if she really wanted to. He hadn't put more darkness into her, he'd taken out what he had put in her before. "I'm the one filled with darkness, and that's the way it's going to stay" he said quietly, before letting her go and standing up straight again. "I took out the darkness I put into you before, but you probably felt that already. You won't be able to use the magic you were already using, but don't think for a moment you're going to stop training. I'll teach you to fight, but with your own abilities, not mine" Dane stated. He picked up his scythe and Maddie's keyblade once more and took a few steps forward before glancing back at Alissia. "Oh, and Alisia? Nobody has heard me speak like that before and survived until now. Don't make me change that" he said, voice incredibly serious as he spoke.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Leaning against the mast, Samsara crossed her arms and watched as the others walked off and ignored her completely. It seems they had their own things to take care of. Although, how they were communicating was rather odd, considering they were not directly speaking to each other as far as she could tell. Though there was some kind of magic feeling coming from the group, Samsara didn't want to bother them. it was obvious they had more important things to do. So instead of trying to interrupt them, she stood there and began to practice her new dark powers. The dark healing was pretty easy, it didn't need much concentration, so she decided to ignore training that one. That left the dark portals that she could create underneath her and any other person that happens to touch her hands, arms, or anywhere else on her body. Strange powers they were, strange enough that she was curious to see if she could try and land this group on the nearest planet.

Gazing out, Samsara spotted a planet that was not far off. In fact, they were floating right by it. Heading towards Jackie, Samsara kept her eyes on the planet, only turning away when she got close to Jackie and Blanc. "Who do you think you are, saying you're the captain? If anything, I look the most captainy here. After all I have feathers on my shoulders and a long cape like generals and captains in movies." she said, placing her hands on her hips. "Anyway, I think we should land on that planet." she pointed at the one right next to them. "Start searching for caves and heroes, you know?" Turning towards the rest of the crew, Samsara cleared her throat. "Everyone, we are going to land on this planet here. It's the closest one, therefore it'll be the easiest to land on. All we need to do is gather around and I can safely assure that everyone will appear in the same area and we won't get separated." she said, stepping down to the deck of the ship from the wheel. "Believe me, we don't want to get split up. Things could easily go bad. Gather around me and I'll explain what we need to do next so we can get down on that planet." she finished bellowing out a plan, her cloak fluttering behind her.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "No, I haven't. I have not got the chance to. Crybex, this rebellion, my children's involvement, has made it really hard to find time for anything especially a counseling session. I keep thinking that if I leave it , it will just go away, stop bothering me, but that doesn't seem to be happening and now.. It is starting to take its toll. Mayly time she had a chance to see R was for other peoples sakebe it is just triggered by the stress, which makes it a painful cycle."Sapphire explained to Xero. It was true the only time she could see R lately was for other peoples sake and frankly she didn't feel like asking for help. But now it was all getting too much for her.

Surprised that Phantom had not brought Lexcifur to her yet Sapphire decided to take matters into her own hands.With a sigh and no explanation offered to Xero, she placed her hand of Xero's shoulder and they disappeared, reappearing in front of Lexcifur. "I am not here to hurt you child. I am not going to throw you in prison. I simply want to know why you are here and where my children are, if they are safe. It is a surprise that you guys aren't traveling together." Sapphire said in a calm, caring voice, no signs of hostility towards him at all.

[​IMG]
    "What else to I have if not my optimism?" Freya asked to end the part of the conversation as she looked out over the starry sky just in time to hear Samsara talk about land. Freya beamed as she looked at her brother and Ghost. "Come on lets go! I want to explore..." She stopped for a moment. "I hope there aren't too many people there." She stated before running toward where Samsara was. "Ready to go!" She said as she saluted the white haired girl. The girl talked about planning and not wanting things to go bad and not wanting them to split up. "But if we split up things would go faster. We can handle ourselves just fine. I say we should go in groups. It will make things easier." Freya stated as she crossed her arms and looked at the girl. "Who put you in charge anyways?"
    [​IMG]
    Alisia was surprised when there was no pain, even more surprised when Dane hugged her. That was what in the end broke her. Not all the pain, torment, or fear. She was broken before but in a different way. Broken in the mind, not able to focus clearly or think. But this time was different, something deep in her heart broke. Alisia couldn't remember the last time someone properly hugged her. Xander had held her close but more in a protective manner not just a loving hug. This type of hug Dane was giving her was different. It brought tears to her eyes. Alisia dropped her keyblade as she brought her trembling hands up, wrapping them around Dane, hugging him back. She couldn't stop the tears from flowing as she did this.

"Thank you..." Alisia said in a shaky voice. "No one has given me a proper hug since my parents died." She admitted before she addressed the other things that Dane was saying. "I-I don't know how much power I have on my own, you might be out of luck for training." She told him well aware of how weak she was and how little she could do. "I promise not to tell anyone... Not that there is anyone around tell." Alisia said gesturing the the open space that had long been abandoned. She wiped some tears off her face before bending over and picking up the keyblade. She wondered what forgotten hero's blade it was? And if anyone even remembered that he fought and died. She wondered if anyone would remember her when she eventually died.

"So you are just kind of a floater are you? I can respect that." Xander stated. He had been a floater for a long time before he met Alisia. "I don't think we will be finding anything here. Shall we head back or is there something you would like to do first. I doubt the other worlds are done yet. We just so happened to have a guide. Thank you Carl." Xander said half acknowledging the Moose's still lingering presence. He figured with nothing else to do he would give the other man his choice. "Perhaps there is other members of our group here that just haven't found us." He also suggested finding it strange that only the two of hem were there.

15. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Lexcifur was able to make his way to where this home was located. He jumped down from the roof and cautiously approached the door. His hand reached for the knob and he slowly opened the door, looking inside to see if anyone was home. Stepping inside finally, he began to look around his old home. Everything was pretty much the same from the last time he saw this place. No one seemed to be home, so he looked around for a bit. Something seemed... Off. He felt like something was wrong, but what?

He turned his head to the side and noticed something that wasn't normal at all. His father's weapon was hanging on the wall under a picture of the whole "family". His mother and father, Sapphire and R, Zavion, Freya, and himself. He slowly took the weapon down from where it hanged on the wall and looked at it. He suddenly heard the familiar sound of a dark corridor being summoned behind him. He didn't flinch when he heard Sapphire's voice. He didn't care. All he wanted to know was what the hell happened.

[​IMG]
    Xero was suddenly in a dark corridor and then in her house. She looked confused then froze as she saw Lucifer inside... with Gexln's weapon. He simply ignored Sapphire when she spoke and he gripped the hilt of the blade tighter. "Lucifer... W-what're you doing here?" He said nothing as he slowly turned around with a glare toward her.

"Shut up. Both of you." Lexcifur's words came out as almost a hiss. He pointed the weapon at the two but mostly at Xero, "What happened?" Xero only looked at him, almost too afraid to speak, "Where's Dad?!" As Lexcifur's voice rose, Xero flinched and she began to tear up once more. "Lucifer... your father... is..." Xero almost couldn't say it, "He's dead..." Xero swallowed hard before saying her next sentence.

"I... was the one... that did it..."

Lexcifur suddenly lunged at Xero with his father's weapon and a scream. He tried using a horizontal slash, only for Xero to narrowly dodge it. He then continued slashing at her quickly and swiftly, not giving her time to dodge any of them. Xero was just barely missing the blade as she was trying to get away from Lexcifur. She didn't even have time to materialize her weapon in the middle of it. He only kept coming closer and faster. Eventually she saw an opening and kicked him back, only for him to lunge forward again but this time she was able to get out her scythe and deflect the next attack.

At first he only wanted to injure Xero; but now was a different story. She just outright told him she killed his father. The gauntlet on his arm began to glow and Lexcifur threw his hand forward and a giant arm came out and slashed at Xero, knocking her back into a wall. He walked up to her as she sat there dazed; his eyes said everything.

He wanted to see blood.​

16. Mysty Unknown

That was nice to see. Some successful attacks landing and doing some damage. However, during his onslaught of attacks, this Beuce fellow was showing just how lucky he was, striking the correct target and lunging Crybex up into the sky. He was stunned and was unable to dodge, however, he still had access to his hands so as a quick retaliation to make certain he didn't get blasted by that other person's wind attack, he flew his hands up to wards his face, closed his eyes, and a bright light was summoned blinding anyone who didn't close their eyes. This gave him enough time to readjust himself and escape being hit.

"Luck is one of your strong suits it appears." Crybex vanished into the light. From the place he vanished, several figures came into sight. They were illusion clones of both Stratos and Beuce. They all mingled around to fill the area. Crybex lifted Stratos and dropped him off into a random place within the pile. All the clones vanished except for two. One clone for each person. "Who is real and who isn't? Maybe you'll end up fighting yourselves. Haha!"

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Dane walked, he thought of what Alisia had said. She hadn't received a hug since her parents died, one of the first things she had brought up were her parents' death. And he'd gloated about it. Dane didn't know what losing parents was like; his father had died before he was born, and his mother...well, his opinion of his mother was low enough he only wanted to see her death. It was damn obvious his slave was hung up on her parents being dead, and if she was always thinking of that instead of concentrating on her training then that could pose a problem.

This girl, for all the trouble he had caused her and all the suffering she had gone through, was being nice to him. She reminded him of how Maddie had been, in a sense. He remembered their first meeting, the way he had insulted her and threatened her but she'd had none of it, no she had seen right through him. That was how he'd been back then. Now he was flowing with so much darkness there was no turning back. What would she think? What would Maddie say if she could see him now? He tried not to think about it.

If Alisia was going to be like that, though, then he at least owed it to her and his old friend to keep her safe. She was his slave, but on some level he trusted her. His plans hadn't changed, and she would die eventually, but she would be one of the last. But to do that, she would need to be able to focus, she'd need to let go of the past, not entirely but enough that she could concentrate on other things. To let it go completely, she would either have to forgive Dane or he would have to be dead, and neither was very likely, but he could help her start, and make a start on her training. "I've fought enough people to know that isn't true. The darkness doesn't outright grant powers, it brings out the person's potential. You can cast magic, you just won't allow yourself to. You're wrong about me having light inside of me, but maybe I'm not as dark as I thought. I've never been good with apologies, but I think I have a way to repay you anyway" Dane explained.

He stepped back and began channeling immense dark energy. His body began glowing with a dark purple aura as he concentrated intensely, his eyes glowing the same colour as the aura. After about thirty seconds of pure focus, he thrust his hands forward, and a large purple orb appeared. The orb was much, much bigger than either Alisia or Dane, and after a very short time it vanished, leaving in its wake a Darkside. Not turning to look at Alisia, Dane held his scythe ready. "This creature is one I used when I was attacking Charter's Rise, your homeworld. If it wasn't for this one, many more would have survived. I left it alive because I needed it to do the same to other worlds, but I can't do things that way. Not anymore. She wouldn't want it this way, so this heartless is going to die. I can't defeat this alone, Alisia; I haven't recovered from the battle in the great forest yet, haven't rested. We can doom it, but I don't want you to. I want you to see that you can do this, that you are stronger than you believe, and then help me. If you kill this, then you have spared many worlds from the fate of your own, and I may not want that, but right now I'm not entirely against it, now do it!" the shadow reaper shouted, emotions flaring. He placed Maddie's keyblade on the ground and began running at the Darkside, ready to fix one mistake he had made.

[​IMG]
    As Hunter reverted back into his regular form and stopped his laughter, a terrible realization set in. He had the power of Absolute Hearing, and what he heard...well, it wasn't good. Actually, in a way it was good, and that was the problem. "My Sapphire, one of the antagonists is becoming a good guy, what the actual fuck?!" Hunter exclaimed, probably saying exactly what the other people in LVD were thinking.

He walked over to Gwen and Akira. "Okay, Ginger, I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad you don't have a soul. Character development is not your kinda thing. No, your kinda thing is making sandwiches am I right?" Hunter asked, turning around with his hand ready to high five someone, only to realize he was the only male there. Damn, so that was why he had hung around Lucien and Beuce. He shook his head. "Okay, hero finding time. Since this is a cave and Shrek has never heard of the hero or the goddess, my money is on the hero not being here. So, lets go group with MoK's characters. Damn, that's gotta be the first time someone has remembered them...then we'll go pretend to search, fight the boss, and we can leave. Sounds good? Alright, lets go!" Hunter declared, walking out of the cave and towards wherever the hell Zephyr was.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alisia still doubted the fact she would be any good with magic. The only magic she was ever able to cast before she got the darkness was Doom. But he said he would train her so perhaps she would learn eventually to use it, she didn't know. She did hope she would to some extent. "I once believed that everyone had a little light in them once. I can't promise that any more, but I can still hope right? There might be some somewhere deep down?" Alisia said softly, not wanting to sound too forceful. She didn't want to make him mad.

He then summoned a heartless, one that was all too familiar to her. She still had nightmares about it when it had come and helped destroy her planet. Now Dane wanted to kill it. Wanted her to kill it as an apology. She began to tremble. She didn't know if see could fight it, but Dane said it would save lots of worlds. She figured that he could just summon another one but it was worth a shot.

Raising her keyblade up in and took a stance that Dane had taught her earlier in their training. She stared at the monster for a moment until it attacked and she had no choice but to move. Alisia was sent running from it, but it soon stopped moving, it's giant hand at a level that she could reach it. It wouldn't do much but it was better than nothing, so Alisia ran at the hand and started to hit it with her keyblade, concentrating on the move that Dane taught her to get through the fight. However because of this she didn't notice the dark ball of energy flying and landing near her foot causing her to get sent flying back. She let out a shriek as she hit the ground. However she didn't stop, she got back up again. Alisia tried to use the barrier she was earlier but it wasn't working. "I-I can't do it..." She said disappointed in herself. But as another ball of dark energy came flying she put up her arms to protect her face and screamed as it was about to hit her, but it didn't. Slowly she opened her eyes to see a barrier in front of her, this one clear as glass and seeming a lot stronger. Seeing this she felt a bit more confident, ready to go back into battle.

[​IMG]
    Sapphire stood in horror as Lexcifur attacked his mother. She thought he would learn by now. He would control his temper. And attacking people in front of the goddess was not a good idea. Sapphire wouldn't punish him though. All she wanted was for him and her kids to come back home, attacking or punishing Lexcifur wouldn't make that happen any easier. She did however have to put an end to all this.

Casting a powerful spell that made everything around her stop moving, including the two combatants. She then took a deep breath trying to find the right words to say. "I know nothing I say will matter to you, but listen anyways Lucifer. Your fathers death was not your mothers fault. If you want to blame anyone blame me. You see he had a lot of darkness in his heart and it slowly grew out of control. The rate the darkness increased only grew due to his hatred of me no matter how hard I tried to make things right. He hated me for what I did to you. It got too much and he turned on Xero... It was just an accident." Sapphire tried to maintain a calm voice just it was shaky as she wanted to cry.

"Hate me all you like Lucifer, I deserve it but don't hate your mother and please just keep my children safe. You still aren't ready to come home. I can see it in your eyes. You are allowed home but you won't come, and with that neither will my children, so I beg, take care of them. Especially Freya, she is naive and absent minded sometimes and despite my best efforts I cant make all the worlds perfectly safe for her. Zavion is tough but he needs her looking out for him too. He is physically strong but his mind over works and he worries himself over too much." Sapphire said as she released the stop spell and looked at Lexcifur. "You came here for a reason, so please share, if you are not going to share what that reason is, and you don't plan to move back home, I have to ask you to leave. There is currently a homicidal manic on the loose that Beuce and Stratos are trying to defeat. I need to protect the civilians." Sapphire tried to sound as professional as possible, though her heart was breaking.

[​IMG]
    With Gwen's offer in place and Hunter back to his normal self, things could go back to normal at last. "Before we go rushing off, we should let the girl answer first. She may know stuff that we don't." Gwen commented as she looked back to the girl. "Besides MoK's characters ought to eventually make it to us right. They can't always be in some unknown place." Gwen commented using a little thing known as logic, something Hunter probably never heard of. "Wanna make out while we wait?" She asked him not know how long until either of the other people post, it seemed more fun then just standing there. Gwen didn't wait for an answer before wrapping her arms around Hunters neck.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Dane leaped into action, he noticed that Alisia wasn't moving. This wasn't good. "If there is light inside of me, then it's buried under centuries of pain and suffering, so that'll take a while to get rid of, and you won't get to see it if you're dead, so get moving!" he called out as he swung at the Darkside with his scythe. The heartless ignored him, lunging forward with one of its huge arms and slamming its fist into the ground right at Alisia. He glanced behind him in time to see Alisia get out of the way, and continued his assault. He dove from where he was and threw his scythe at the Darkside, causing the weapon to become stuck in the arm, but the creature did pull away.

Instead, it recoiled and stood up straight. It seemed to concentrate for a moment, before releasing a ball of dark energy into the sky, which then exploded, causing many smaller ones to rain down upon the shadow reaper and his slave. He didn't check on Alisia this time, focusing on getting his scythe back, but then he heard a scream and he turned his head to look in her direction. She'd conjured the barrier that he had taught her earlier, and that had saved her. Well, at least she listened.

"It won't survive for long, keep it up!" Dane called out to Alisia, before he leaped up and grabbed onto the scythe sticking out of the heartless' arm. He hung off it for a moment, simply dangling in mid-air, until he pointed his free hand at the head of their opponent and he fired off a dark purple ice bomb, using Dark Blizzaga. The icicle crashed straight into the darkside's face, and then Dane used the moment of distraction to rip out his scythe from their enemy and fall to the ground. Immediately after that, it attempted to slam its fist into Dane. He smirked, knowing it was far too slow to hit him, and simply dodge rolled out of the way as the colossal fist impacted with the ground only metres from himself. This was his opportunity, and he knew it, leaping onto the arm and beginning to run towards it. His feet moving swiftly, he arrived to the face in mere seconds. His scythe glowed with the power of darkness as Dane lashed out with it, slashing clean across the heartless' eyes before he leaped off of where he was, landing safely on the ground moments later.

[​IMG]
    Hunter nodded in response to Gwen's question about whether they should make out or not, however it was evident that it didn't actually matter whether or not he agreed because she was going to do it anyway. And so he gave in and began making out with Gwen, the situation becoming so hot that the very air began swirling around them and intensifying in heat, due to his power of exaggeration. And there he would remain until such time as MoK moved his characters into position of Gwen simply stopped.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  20. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Obviously being ignored now, Akira walked off, hoping to find a boat and get off this place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.