Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

"You can't guarantee that!" Xanders voice became more strict as his fist connected with the wall behind him. "I thought I could do the one job of protecting a young girl with no home. I had an abundance of training but no use for it, so I put it towards helping her, and look where that got me! Don't make promises that you don't know you can keep." Xander eyed Caleb from under he hood. The man was far too cocky so it seemed, convinced that he could save everyone, that was almost never true though.

"Look I appreciate your help but be wary of where you place your confidence, it could get you in trouble one day, if it hasn't already. I may be a pessimist but I also think how I think so as not to get anyone's hopes too high. No high hopes then you are not crushed as much later. As well as no high hopes you are more prepared for whats to come. Death isn't something that needs to be feared." Xander added on. He didn't fear death, and when the time came he would embrace it. He didn't want to doe but he was acceptant of the possibility. And even more if his death was the way to save Alisia then he wouldn't fight it. The girl still had a life to live and he would make sure she could live it.

[​IMG]
    There was no escape to the hit that they were about to take. However this didn't bother Gwen. She listened to Startos' lame line and watched the laser came down the line at her. The wind passage Stratos created was too small for her to dodge anything, but she didn't need to. The laser hit her head on causing an explosion and dust and smoke to fly everywhere. Most would simply assume that an explosion like that would easily down a person. However as the smoke cleared and the dust settled, there Gwen was standing in the middle of it all. "That might be so, but you have forgotten one very important point." Gwen spoke in response to Stratos' end comment. "Everyone knows in video games the skimpier the girls clothing the more defense they have. I am quite literally invincible right now. So Deal with that!" Gwen shouted out before running down the tunnel towards Stratos in all her naked beauty, shooting at him along the way. The battle ended here and now!

[​IMG]
    Sapphire looked at her picture then up to her friend that was still standing there just looking at the picture she dropped. She felt a dread that Xero hated her just like Gexln did. She couldn't speak to Xero at all any more, so they both stood their staring at the same shattered glass and picture frame on the floor between the two of them. It was silent for a long moment until she heard the door open that was supposed to be locked. Chances were in her distressed state lately she forgot to lock to door to her private study that everyone should have known not to enter.

Eigo entered the room, Sapphire looked at him as he used his magic to pick up her picture as he spoke to her. Perhaps he was right, she did need rest. But how could she sleep when her friend died, her other friend hated her and her kids where part of a group out to kill her. Eigo spoke of her doing things for the greater good of the universe, but she wasn't even so convinced of that anymore.
    "I don't know anymore." Sapphire said quietly. "Eigo, you are not permitted to be in here, please leave. And check on the prisoner, I am not feeling as strong as usual right now." Sapphire instructed him, not wanting anyone in her study except Xero if she chose to stay.

Sapphire walked past Xero on the way to her couch.
    "I am sorry I couldn't be a better person and a better friend. It is my fault he... he is no longer with us." Sapphire said placing her hand on Xero's shoulder before letting it slip off in passing. Sapphire laid down on the couch, the tiredness was starting to majorly show. She curled up in hopes that sleep would come, but the chances of that were slim. Even if she did find sleep there was no guarantee it was going to last long, not with the nightmares.

[​IMG]
    Freya looked back at Lexcifur as he finally said what she was waiting to hear him say. However when she looked back she didn't just see Lexcifur standing there not actually looking at her, but also her brother. "Zavion! Your safe. Are you hurt at all? Do you need healing? Or maybe some restoration fo your dark energy. Just tell me, I can help." Freya offered, excited to see her brother back and looking in decently good shape.

Freya then realized she hadn't responded to Lexcifur. She took a step away from her brother and over to Lexcifur.
    "Look at me." She said as she lifted his chin and pointed it in her direction. "Now was that so hard say? Really now. I bet your father even had an easier time saying it then you did." With that comment her mind jumped back to another problem. Freya created a three way mental link between her Lexcifur and Zavion. "Look I hate to rune this fine moment but thinking back to Gexln we have problems. Zavion, Auntie found us and was trying to force Lexcifur to go back with her. Mom is tracking us now that we are here." Freya explained through the mental link so those around wouldn't hear their worries on the situation.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Lucrix had managed to push back the two attackers with his wind attack. Though he wasn't able to blast the scythe wielding one into the flaming tornado. He did manage to finally get rid of the tornado. Afterwards he was offered a chance to run away instead of fighting. Normally Lucrix would've stayed and fought, but those were all times where he was confident that he could win. This instance not so much. Even less so when Phantom left. That kinda made his choice clear, so he turned tail and ran. He ran til he was a fair bit away from the ones he was fighting. Lucrix wasn't a fan of running away but there wasn't much better of an option. His running came to a stop as he placed the mirror down on the grass. There was nothing left for him in this world so he stepped through the doorway the mirror had made and appeared on the other side. The other side being the Sapphire's throne room.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb didn't respond for a moment. Nothing he said was getting through to Xander. Perhaps it was best if he didn't continue with this conversation, it didn't seem to accomplish anything other than a constant back and forth. However, the guardian felt the need to say one thing more. "I'm sorry for your loss. I lost many people because of my lack of ability to protect them too, many years ago. To this day, their deaths still haunt me. But unlike you, I use it to push me to be better. They wouldn't want me spending my life constantly drowning in the darkness because of it. I'm not saying you have to fear death, for I myself am prepared to die if needs be, but you shouldn't act like every battle is your last. The moment you let doubt of any kind enter your mind is the moment you lose. If you're any kind of guardian, any kind of protector, you won't die until there is no longer anything to protect" he said calmly. After that, he stepped away from Xander and simply leaned against a wall, waiting.

[​IMG]
    As the wind walls closed in on Hunter, he realized he was in a very bad situation. Gwen was safe because of the power of female defence in videogames, but unfortunately that didn't apply to males. While Gwen was quite literally invincible, Hunter was the complete and utter opposite. What was worse was that Stratos had learned to speak with his back, and that was pretty horrifying. As the beam came at the man, he tried to think of a way to avoid it. He could probably use his staff and become untargetable, perhaps abusing dodge roll? Wait, no, he had it! Standing at the end of the tunnel, he held up his hand in the direction of Stratos as a blue card stood up in the middle of it.

"I activate the spell card, Dimensionhole! With this card, I can choose any monster and-" he started, before being hit by the words of Stratos. His plan was near flawless, and would have worked perfectly if he had remembered one simple thing; every duellist in yugioh had to unnecessarily explain the effects of every card, no matter how many times it was used. Because of this, Hunter's card hadn't taken effect, and he had been hit with the full force of the beam, getting knocked onto his back as his hp began rapidly draining from the beam. "Ginger...it's up to you now...only you can bring balance to the force...show him...the power..of nudity" he said, before passing out in the middle of the arena, small stars circling around him.

[​IMG]
    Well, of all outcomes that could have happened, that one was the last one Dane would've expected. Avi had actually given up and left, which left the shadow reaper kind of disappointed, but at least the fight was over. Now he could get back to friendly fire. Turning around, he took a step forward. "Alright, so now we just gotta go find this hero guy and sort out this ranger. Shouldn't be too h-" he said, only to be cut off by an excruciating amount of pain coming from his arm. He cringed and gritted his teeth, remaining as silent as he was able to, but the pain was too much. He let out a cry of pain, only to see what had caused it. What the hell was Samsara doing? Was she trying to kill him?! It was over quite quickly though, apparently the regular cure being replaced with one of darkness.

Immediately he turned on her. He wanted to kill her there and then, but he knew he shouldn't. Things were tense enough as is, and with the ranger standing there...it could get pretty ugly if an all-out brawl happened. Of course, he could always get Alisia to doom them, but where was the fun in that? He hunched over slightly, to the point he was at Samsara's level and opened his mouth to speak. "You apologize, then try to kill me, then apologize again? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Congratulations, you're on the same level as her now" he said, pointing at Alisia. In all honesty, she was probably a little lower for that, but she would have to deal with it. She was lucky to be alive; she was the first person to ever use some form of light magic on him and survive.

"You just lost your teacher, you little bitch, have fun losing yourself to the darkness you can't control. I'm going to enjoy watching it, and damn I hope I get to see it when it finally takes you" he said, anger evident in his voice. He wasn't going to give her another chance. She'd threatened him, had tried to attack him earlier while threatening him, then she had tried to take his slave, and now she'd used something that should have been damn obvious was a bad idea. She wasn't even a tool to use at this point, she was just an insignificant threat; a burden in his eyes. Dane didn't give people second chances, he had learned not to do that long ago.

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"What?" Samsara said, hearing Dane's words. Why was he acting like this, she was trying to help him. She didn't know how bad this would hurt, she hadn't seen any kind of light magic used on him. How was she to know that he'd be so affected by it? For all she knew, Dane just used darkness, she didn't realize just how in tune with the darkness he was until now. Still holding his arm, healing the wound she caused and the burn mark, Samsara looked down and almost felt like crying. Tears wouldn't come, however, so she continued standing there in silence. Trying to think about what she wanted to say, Samsara finally decided on it. She was going to explain everything she'd done in hopes of trying to apologize to Dane. If that didn't work, if that didn't at least make him not as angry, she didn't know what to do. The fact of the matter is, she couldn't just stop being his student now. That would make things much harder for her in the future. So she was going to try her best at apologizing. She truly didn't want to be on Dane's bad side, she just made mistakes is all. Mistakes that she didn't know were bad.

"Everything I've done Dane...all that stuff you make out to be bad...yes they're bad." she said, gripping his arm a little tighter and increasing the darkness flow. She wanted to make sure he was completely healed and had not sustained any other injuries. "Where do I begin?" she said, looking back up at Dane. He really looked like that cure magic really hurt him, it scared her. She wasn't trying to hurt him. "Earlier I threatened you, right? I shouldn't have done that, I honestly was just frustrated that you kept getting my name wrong. But doing that wasn't something I should have done, I should have just ignored it and let you do it. I hope I didn't hurt you, Dane." she said, starting off with that. Thinking about what happened next, she took a deep breath and let it out, trying to calm herself. "And then, I tried to take Alisia. Honestly, that was really stupid of me. I knew she was your slave, I shouldn't have grabbed her and tried to walk away. She would have walked anyway, I think. So, yes, I'm sorry for that too." Samsara now had to think about what else to apologize for. Then it popped into her head. "And the cure magic that caused you so much pain? I honestly had no idea it would hurt you that much, I hadn't seen any done to you before..." she said before cutting herself off. "That doesn't excuse it though! I really should have known that it'd hurt you. I'm stupid. I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me." Samsara said, scared for what Dane was going to do next.

"I just...I don't know what to do to show you how bad I feel right now, I really don't want to make you stay mad. I really don't..." she said, hoping he was listening.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dane scowled at Samsara. He hadn't paid attention to what she was saying, all it was was a constant sea of "forgive me" "I didn't mean it" and "I didn't know", but worse than that was the fact she was begging. Dane hated begging with a passion. If she was that clingy and desperate for his approval, then she would probably do whatever he said without question, but that wasn't what he wanted. He already had a slave, he didn't need another. He needed someone that would think for themselves and wouldn't snap, someone who was actually competent. Breaking away from Samsara, he took a step back.

"Get the hell out of my sight. You threatened me before, and now you're begging? That's pathetic. You're right about one thing though; You are stupid, especially moreso if you think that begging me is going to change anything. You want approval from me so badly? How about you take that key and cut your head off, I'll give you full approval for that. Hell, I'll give it my personal blessing and organize the whole thing if you like" he spat out. Once he'd finished his response, he walked to the others there. "Alright Mr Ranger, how about you tell us what the hell you're doing here" he said. It wasn't a question, it was practically a demand.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Hands lowered to her sides, Samsara closed her eyes and bowed her head at Dane. Samsara really messed up, she made Dane so mad that she could just tell he never wanted to talk to her again. Talk. That word echoed in her mind as she tried to think. "Maybe if I just stay quiet for awhile and not interrupt Dane...maybe he'll not find me as stupid or useless as he thinks I am." she thought, shaking her head. This idea was probably the only thing that was going to work now, seeing as Dane had walked away. Looking back up and opening her eyes, Samsara saw him step towards everyone else and ask them a question. Samsara followed him, standing beside him and staying quiet. She didn't really have an idea of what to do, so she just listened to them for now.

Although she was listening, she was also worrying about what she was going to do next. Where was she going to go if she couldn't follow Dane anymore? Sure, Samsara could still try and follow him, but right now he was just far too angry at her. He didn't even comment on her ability to heal him with darkness. Then again, he was probably more angry than caring that she was helping him. Crossing her arms, she closed her eyes again and began to think once more. This time, all she could think about were all the times she hurt people more than she helped them. Although the worst time was probably this adventure of hers. The rest of the times weren't nearly as bad, but they were still bad. Messing up was something Samsara was good at and she hated it. Every time she tried to help somebody, Samsara felt she always messed things up and now look what it's done.

First things first, they needed to find out who or what this ranger was. Samsara looked at Sherridan, with no emotion on her face. She honestly couldn't tell what to feel at this time.

7. Mysty Unknown

Eigo bowed his head to the goddess. "As you wish, my lady. I apologize for the interruption." Regardless of permission or not, it was Eigo's job to be a guardian for the goddess. Even seals she placed had to be broken if it was meant for her protection. He left the room and went to seek out the prison cell that held Crybex in captivity.

Meanwhile within said prison cell, Crybex was continuing to punch at the wall. It was strange, the wall's potency was deteriating faster than he originally assumed. A grin crossed his lips. "As I said before, the light of heaven truly does wish me freedom." The cracks were much larger than before. A few more strikes and he could be free. He gave it more energy than before, knowing that the light he sought for would fuel him once more.

Eigo was on the other end, walking towards the prison of darkness. "Something is wrong..."

The last strike came and the box shattered. Crybex smiled to see the man who imprisoned him right there. "Hey." He rushed forward and struck without warning, forcing Eigo to go unconscious. He took a few steps forward after Eigo fell to the ground. "So this is Riel. It has a familiar feeling to it. I almost feel like there is no darkness it the universe at all right here. Only if that were true." He looked down to Eigo. He blasted a lazer at him, digging into the ground.

With an explosion of light and an earthquake to follow, Crybex walked away. "Time to find that chi-blade. I'm coming for you, devil."

His body felt week, he had been shot down far into Riel's surface. He was in a cave that seemed to be untouched by any sort of outside forms. Eigo tried to move his body but couldn't. He had taken too much damage. The battle he had with Crybex was child's play for that man it seemed. He had let Crybex onto Riel. The goddess was in danger, it was all his fault. "Now would be a good time for that R guy that the goddess talks about to show up now." he coughed, blood coming from his helmet. He removed the helmet to reveal a face that looked almost identical to his grandfather Eon, the only difference was white hair.

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

It seemed that they were finally turning their attention to him. It wasn't a good situation, not by a long shot. They had managed to drive off the enemy, and he had bandaged up his wounds. They'd heal with a little time- He'd taken worse. He did note that they hadn't really killed either of the two that came after the group. All of them seemed to have retreated, although what did they expect? They were up against superior numbers and these people certainly seemed... Potent. I can't fight them. As much as I don't like that tall one who I imprisoned, the one that grey haired woman called Dane, I can't fight him. If I fight him everyone fights me and I'll die. He seems to be of the dark, but I don't know if even my light arrow will save me. I am forced to side with them. Besides, they're looking for a Hero of some sort. And they were the agents of the Goddess. I may not like them, but I can't allow them to be stopped. If they find a hero there's a chance we can enter a whole new time, a better time where our Gods actually help us rather than stand by. And, I can keep an eye on him. Maybe I'll be able to stop the worst of the violence. In any case, I want to talk to some of the people here and find out what I can. There's a lot to learn here.
    "I was here to try and stop you murdering that woman. I was here to kill you, or at least stop you killing someone again. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't know much about you, Dane. Nor do I know much about the people that travel with you. From what I can tell, you're looking for some hero. And that hero isn't a friend of the Goddess. I'm curious I'll admit." Sherridan explained. Got to be careful here. I'm not sure what this guy will and won't do exactly. "I want to find out what's going on. More to the point, I want to keep an eye on you. I don't see any reason not to help you along the way, but you've walked into my homeland and killed someone for some reason I don't know or understand yet. You've got a purpose I'm unsure of. I want to know what you're doing here, in my home."

9. Skyheart Joker

• After the entirety of their enemies had either been felled or just ran away, Lucien just brushed off any sort of dirt that on his jacket in the altercation and just looked around to see what everyone else had been up to. Bartholomew looked a bit funny seeing as he still seemed to retain some of the burns from being set on fire, Audrey and Alisia were doing what they did best and Sherridan was just sort of rangering about. Then there was the grand spectacle that was Dane and Samsara. The little white haired girl had managed to somehow piss of the ever so charming reaper, and he couldn't help but snicker a bit how badly this whole teacher student thing blew up in their faces.

Regardless, they still had their own job like thing that they had to be doing, and that was finding the hero or something. Honestly, he felt like this whole hero thing was slowly becoming less relevant the more they went on, but hey, it wasn't dropped completely yet, so might as well keep going on with the show. After Dane had asked the question and Sherridan's response, Lucien figured he'd go answer the friend of the forest's question. Though, it was a bit of a pointless answer as Lucien just looked at him like he was a tad slow in the head when he said,"you want to know why this merry band of assholes and children are in the forest, do you? Well, you kind of already answered your own question when you said, we were looking for some hero. This," he just spread out his arms motioning to the entire forest effectively, "just happened to be one of the oh so glorious areas this hero capable of usurping a goddess may happen to be." He then looked back at Sherridan and said, "so, since you seem to be a seasoned local of this majestic treeland, would you happen to know of any caves around the area that may or may not hold some ancient heroic figure in them?" Better to just get the answer straight from this guy rather than spend any more time wandering aimlessly in the forest with this crowd.

• After doing...whatever it was he did, Stratos wasn't actually too sure what the back laser was, it had seemed it had been 50% effective. As in, it took out Hunter, but Gwen still seemed to be up and kicking. And absolutely fine. Well, that was a shame. She then retaliated to his back laser with...regular bullets. A bit underwhelming really, but there wasn't exactly Stratos could do about it. As he got hit in the leg with one and the arm with another he just threw up his free hand and said, "alright then, you win. I'm done here." He then looked at Rinox, who seemed to just give him a bit of a wave, before Stratos broke his glare away from him. He ultimately knew that by himself, and after getting hit like this, there was probably no way he could take Rinox on right now, so he just decided to throw in the towel now before he ended up worse off. A giant defeat sign loomed over his head while a giant victory sign appeared the opposing team, and while Stratos was beginning to leave he then looked at the group and said, "wait, if you're looking for the hero why were you even fighting in this tourn-" before he could finish he was ejected from the coliseum area and flung back to...uh, The Lanes Between I guess? Stratos wasn't even really sure how he got to Olympus Colosseum in the first place, but uh, that was neither here nor there. So he just sort of decided to fly back to Riel whilst healing himself along the way.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dane jerked a thumb towards Lucien after he'd finished speaking. "Yep, he's pretty much right. Looking for the hero, stopping the goddess, all that stuff. Can't blame you for not trusting me, I mean I wouldn't trust me either. Still though...this is your home? You didn't even want to live in a house, just figured you'd settle for a forest? What do you sleep in a burrow or something? I always heard rangers were a bit nuts but damn, didn't see that one coming" Dane said to Sherridan. He then walked over to Alisia and grabbed her arm, pulling her up and practically forcing her to stand on her feet. "Oh yeah, this girl has the power to kill ****, and she's like, completely loyal to me now, so you should keep that in mind just on the off-chance on of those arrows of yours are pointed at my back. Now, off we go, slave. We've got a hero to find" Dane finished, ready to leave.

[​IMG]
    Well crap, that was anticlimatic to an extent. He hadn't expected Stratos to actually give up. Then again, if Hunter had to list every man that had ever surrendered to a naked woman....well damn, the goddess would probably die of old age before he was done, even with her immortality, because that was possible. Yes, the list was that long.

Since the tournament was over, the man reasoned he should probably put on his clothes. Much as he enjoyed the feeling of absolute freedom, he didn't want people having heart attacks at seeing his naked body in all its glory, so he walked over to the pile of clothing and pulled his clothes on once again. He picked up Gwen's and wandered over to her. Actually being nice for once, he handed her the outfit. "Here you go pointy tits, your clothing is given to you as the reward for beating the crap out of Windy Boy" the man said with a chuckle.

He was then also ejected out of the tournament area, and he found himself standing in front of the npcs that registered them for tournaments. It was at that moment that what had happened, or rather what hadn't happened dawned on him. They had been awesome in a tournament and totally kicked ass, but they hadn't searched anywhere for the hero. Spinning around to look at the rest of the party, he shrugged his shoulders. "This is a battle world, we did a battle, hero wasn't at said battle. We were so great back there that surely everyone living would have been watching, and I don't remember seeing the hero. Come to think of it, nobody was there. I guess they're all dead. So either the hero ain't here and he's in another world, or he's dead and we're all screwed. I'm going with he's not here, so there's no point in looking around right? Right. So, back to disney castle. For plot advancement! Yo, doctor who, going to need one of them corridors again" Hunter said at last, requesting a dark corridor from Rinnox.

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Dane was quite an overbearing presence, Sherridan soon realised as soon as the man turned his attention, his full attention that was, to him. Already he seemed imposing but now it was an even more extreme pressure that he seemed to radiate. It was as if he was openly broadcasting how unbalanced he was, making you unsure of what would set him off. It was a careful dance here, Sherridan decided. A dance between Dane's ire and not giving in to the psychopathic killer. He realised at that point that he had never hated another living being this much. A cold hearted murderer, willing to mock, threaten and kill in an instant. It unsettled him. Worried him. Nevertheless, he had to stand up to him despite this. After all, he couldn't afford to become a thrall to this man, no matter how tough he might appear.
    "Yes, this is my home. I live here. There's a certain peace and quiet to camping out with nature I find. Eventually the wild animals stop bothering you and it's actually quite relaxing listening to the birdsong and the howling of the wolves at night. Not that I suspect it's much your thing." Sherridan answered coolly. He wasn't planning on showing any sort of weakness in front of him where he could. They needed to see, they all did, that the Ranger would stand against Dane, even if none of them would. He couldn't fight the man directly and they had to find this hero first and unfortunately, Dane might just be the thing that got them there. It seemed like it was a tough journey and the Goddess was sending agents out to stop them. At times like that, a man like Dane was a useful weapon. He wasn't sure how worth it, it was. He pulled one of the young girls by the arm and dragged her off, claiming she had the power to kill him and gave him an all to casual warning. Sherridan narrowed his eyes at Dane's back. Alisia, I don't know who you are or what your relation to all this is but... I'll find a way to free you from this madman. This cannot be allowed to continue. Sherridan noticed the younger girl, sitting down next to where Alisia was. She must be traumatised, poor child. He approached her quietly and knelt down next to her, taking in the bruises and blood. Dane is vicious. What a monster. He took out some cloth and a small skin of water.
    "Here, let me treat those wounds. You're going to need to get those cleaned up before they get infected." Sherridan said. He damped the cloth with the water from the skin and began to wipe the blood off her face. "This might sting a little cub, but it'll be okay."

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alisia had closed her eyes and tried to block out the events around her. It was not something she wanted to deal with right now, she just wanted to hide away from everyone. However that didn't last long when a strong hand grabbed onto her arm and yanked her to her feet, causing her to whimper. She didn't dare cry out or make too much of a sound but the pain it caused made it impossible not to make some sort of noise. Her side ached where she had been kicked, her face was still swollen but most of the bleeding had stopped at least.

Alisia looked up at Sherridan as Dane threatened him using her. All she could do was look at the man with blank eyes affirming Dane's statement that she was loyal to him. She wasn't about to do anything that might piss him off. She didn't want to hurt anyone else but she had to, it was the only way to keep her safe and convince Dane not to kill Xander too. Alisia looked down at Audrey as she was being cared for then allowed herself to be dragged off by Dane, slowly shuffling her feet, finding it hard to walk do to how bruised and sore her body was at the moment.

[​IMG]
    Apparently Gwen was able to make Stratos give up. Awesome! Better yet Hunter gave her back her clothes. Her censor bars were back and she was able to put her clothing back on, or more so now that she was done fighting change it to her other outfit. With her dress back on she turned to leave the coliseum.

Out side of it Hunter went on to explain how he didn't think the hero was there and why. She wasn't really listening and didn't care why. She just was bored of here and ready to leave. She would head back to Disney Castle and they could hang around there until the next set of worlds and maybe get some of her dignity and sanity back. That would be a very food thing to get back because this whole world was a huge embarrassment. And a little annoying to say the least. Oh well it was time to leave and that was all that mattered.
    "Lets just get out of here before Beuce comes back on the third day of being dead and all that."

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

His eyes stung from crying. His arms were sore from shoveling the soil. His stomach hurt from hunger. He hadn't eaten in three days. But the worst of his pains was the one in his chest. Nothing could compare to the aching hole she had left. Rienzel felt a slight tug on his pants leg. Looking down, he saw a little girl. She had curly dark blonde hair, just like her mother. She looked up at him, confused.

"Daddy...Where's mommy?"

The question stung like no other. How could he explain it to her? He looked down at the makeshift wooden cross that stood over the patch of recently placed soil. It was one among an enormous field. Countless just like it stood aligned in this place. The only thing differing was a small plaque in front of it. "Here lies Kyra Lillian Krane. Loving mother and wife. She will be missed." Rienzel knelt down to eye level with the little girl. He gave a pained smile.
    "Your mother has...gone away."
    "Did she die...?"

"...I'm afraid so."
    The little girl looked down at her skin. Her veins had begun to turn snow white, she had started to lose weight at an alarming rate. The symptoms of the white scrawl were unmistakable, and incurable. She was dying, just like her mother...Just like so many others.

"I'm going to die too, aren't I?"
    "No!"
    "But i have the sickness! I heard what the doctor said! They can't fix me!"

"Josephine, I won't let anything happen to you."
    The girl began to tear up. She sniffled and buried her face in her father's chest before breaking into a full sob. Rienzel could do nothing but wrap his arms around the little girl. She was the only family he had left. She was everything to him, and he knew she was dying.
    "Daddy...It hurts...I'm scared..."

"I know, Josephine. I know. I'll protect you."
    He said to his daughter. Although, to be honest, he didn't know if he was saying it for her or himself. The man stood, brushing her hair. Together, the two of them walked home to their small village. There were only a handful of people left in it. By the time they had gotten back, Josephine had fallen asleep, and he carried her in his arms. He entered their small home and walked to the next room. Placing the little girl on the bed, he kissed her forehead, as if to say goodbye. This couldn't be how things were meant happen. Fate couldn't be so cruel. Things had been thrown astray.
    Waving his hand, an opening in the veil appeared before him. He was going to set history back onto the proper course, even if it meant diving into the very thing which destroyed his people. He would go headfirst into the light and fix things.
    "I'll save you...I swear."

14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Panting came from the fading smoke, with such a flurry of spells it was surprising for anyone to be able to survive that but there was the mute, prone onto the sword sticking up from the ground, still pulsing grey from the rune recently being used. The time Rune had allowed Ohm to escape critical injury but a good number of scratches here and there were unavoidable. He shook off the tiredness from using up so much mana, but he'd recover. His eyes were focusing, trying to discern the blurring colors and odd shapes. It looked like Beuce had backed off for now, thinking there were no survivors in that assault of magic. He picked up the footsteps of Gwen leaving the area but he didn't budge an inch, questions still lingered..who was that man who attacked them? Did he know where his sister was? Was she safe?​

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It wasn't long before Sleep did indeed find her. However as it did there was a noticeable drop in the magic Sapphire was sustaining, you could feel it in the air. Not only because she was asleep. In fact it never did that when she slept, but because of the stress and self doubt she was starting to feel. She didn't see herself as powerful anymore so her power dropped. The nightmare she had soon after falling asleep didn't help either. Flashes of Xindai and what he had done to them, the pain he caused flashed through her dreams causing Sapphire to wake up.

Rolling over she looked at Xero who was apparently still standing there, too stunned at Gexlns death to even move. She looked away fro a moment not knowing what to say when she felt something change. Her magic had become too weak and her prisoner had broken out. Her eyes looked frantic as she searched for Eigo to find him injured on the ground near the prison. Inside the prisoner was nowhere to be seem. She needed to find him. She worked heard to achieve the peace that was on Riel, if he walked around and started to murder people., well that wouldn't be good.

Sapphire dragged herself off the couch still feeling really rather sluggish, even dizzy from lack of sleep. She looked at her friend not wanting to leave her in this time but also not wanting to drag her into this whole mess.
    "Xero...." Sapphire hesitated looking for the words to say. "Sweetie, I need to go. A dangerous man has escaped because of me and I need to lock him away once again before he hurts people. I doubted myself and let my powers get to weak. I need to fix it before...." Sapphire began to choke on her own words. "before.... more people die, because of me...." She explained, holding back the tears she wanted to cry. "I don't want to drag you into this... I don't want to lose you too..." She said, desperate to hold onto one of the last friends she had left.

With that Sapphire created a dark corridor to take her into the main part of town. If she was going to fight him she was not going to hide in her home and do it from a distance. She was going to go there and make a difference if she could. This was her home and she could fight for it so she would fight for it with all her strength and not rely completely on her powers. She did however use her magic to create armor and summon a keyblade. Not the x-blade, just her normal Keyblade. She tucked the eternity stone under her breast plate then started to look around. She would find this man and kill him with her own two hand s f she had to. If she could she would capture him again but he had gotten out once already.

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero still stood there and said nothing, even when Sapphire spoke to her. She had nothing against Sapphire. What had happened to Gexln was Xero's fault; she was the one that killed him. If she had done what he had told her none of this would've happened. Her fists clenched as tears began to run down her face again, and she felt that she was still holding onto the crystal Sapphire had given to her from Gexln.

Xero looked at it for a moment. Why was she afraid to look into the memories? Why did she feel this immense pain while looking at it? Why was she so afraid?

Sobbing could only be heard as she slumped into a chair behind her. What was she supposed to do now? Everything seemed pointless now and felt like she couldn't do anything. Xero only sat in the chair in a sobbing mess just hoping that some how this was all just a really f*cked up dream and that she would wake up from it. But no, this wasn't a dream.

It was her nightmare that came true.

[​IMG]
    Lexcifur looked over to see Zavion and immediately backed away from Freya as he did. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck and then looked back at Freya as she began to telepathically speak to them. He sighed then looked to Zavion for a response and noticed his arm.
    'The hell happened to you?'

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Audrey sat there and blinked a couple of times, confused. Sherridan was very nice, offering to clean her wounds so that she didn't get injured anymore....but she didn't really have any injuries. Well, no physical ones. Emotionally, the little girl was still a wreck. "Um...thank you, but I'm fine. I'll be okay, Alisia needs the help more" Audrey said quietly, pointing at Alisia as she said so. While Audrey didn't have many injuries aside from a couple of bruises from when she had been struggling against Samsara, Alisia was quite beaten up. In fact, the girl was surprised Sherridan didn't go to heal Alisia first.

[​IMG]
    Dane was getting impatient with how slow things were going. He wanted to leave, to continue searching for the hero. The sooner they found the guy, the sooner he could kill him, why was that so hard for people to understand? This ranger was proving to be annoying, and he'd only been around for like, all of ten minutes! "Hey, mr pedophile, quit hitting on the little girl so we can move on already. Unless you're staying here? Maybe you're into animals or something, that'd explain your love for the forest. ****in' rangers" the man said. He held out his hand and opened a dark corridor. In one hand he held his scythe, in the other he grabbed a small dagger from his cloak. "Alright Slave, stand in front of me. I need a meatshield in case people try to murder me for, well, murdering people" he stated. He waited until Alisia stood in front of him, then he pushed her lightly into the dark corridor before following behind.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The fight with Stratos had ended with him surrendering. Well a win's a win, no matter hoe anticlimatic it was. Still with them being the winner they were ejected from the coliseum and transported outside with nothing to show. That's right, they got jack diddly squat for their win. Clearly th tournament was rigged and because they won, they didn't get a prize. That sure sucked, but there was nothing that could be done about it. Well they could go complain to the head honcho of this place and see how it goes. Somehow though he didn't think that it would work.

Since he wasn't doing much fighting for the remainder of the battle, his body had recovered enough so that he could stand on his own two feet. If there was anything that he learned from this fight, it was that he still had some work to do. Not that that was surprising though. His attention turned to Rinox, who'd hadn't fought at all for the entire tournament. "Your ability to stay passive amazes me."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Freya looked from Lexcifur to Zavion when she heard Lexcifur speak through there telepathic link. She looked over at Zavion all the sudden and this time actually saw how beat up he was. How did she not see it before? She was so dumb. "I'm sorry Zavion. I am a horrible sister. I was, my mind was somewhere else." Freya said looking away as she started to get to work on healing Zavion. As she did so she she continued with her telepathic link. "We still have the problem of mom and auntie. What do you suppose we do about that? They are going to give away our identity here... again." Freya spoke unquestionably nervous.

[​IMG]
    Alisia did as she was told, slowly but surely moving directly in front of Dane as she felt a sharp point press to her back. Alisia tried her best not to cringe knowing what was behind her. As long as she behaved she would be safe. That was the promise right. She had gotten hurt when she misbehaved and ran away but he wouldn't do it if she didn't misbehave right? That is the hope she held onto as she moved towards the dark corridor, head down and eyes averted.

"What did you do to her?!" Xander spoke the moment he saw Alisia. She was holding her ribs, face was swollen and she was covered in blood. He told her to run.... He had been the one that told her to get away and listening to him got her nearly killed. What a damn idiot he was. Now Dane stood with a knife to her back so she couldn't attack without Aliai getting hurt more or worse yet killed. What had happened that Dane felt the need to use her as a shiled coming back in? Was just beating her enough to cause him to do that? It was possible now that he had seen some of Xanders power, his speed and all. "Coward! Using a young girl as your shield so you don't have to fight. How low can you get?" Xander called out at Dane.

Alisia shifted slightly as she heard Xander speak. She didn't dare move too much. She couldn't move to much without a dagger going through her spine. She was in enough pain as was. Every time she tried to move her entire body ached, but mostly her side where she had been kicked several times. She wanted to bag for help but not a word escaped her lips. She wouldn't even look up at Xander, she wouldn't show the true pain that showed in her eyes. And she didn't want Xander getting too close, not when Dane said that he was going to kill him next time he saw him. "Just... don't kill him, please." Alisia's voice was barely a whisper as she pleaded with Dane not to hurt Xander once again.

20. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As Eigo lay injured on the floor of the cave, A figure materialized above him. The one who had guided him there. He had been sent deep within the world, so he had guided him to the place he would be most able to help. As R stood over Eigo, looking down on him, he knelt near the injured man. "Do not fear. Sapphire has gone to fight this man. He will flee the world, or he will die. There is no defeating someone with the power of kingdom hearts, save the X-blade, yet that falls under her command as well. This man will be defeated or driven from this world." R began to work cast some healing magic on the man in front of him. It wasn't the strongest. He was only versed in the basics of the magic type, but it would help him nonetheless. He thought about the words he had just spoken. They were an absolute truth. Sapphire could not be defeated. Yet, there was a group of rebels attempting to free a mysterious entity known as "the Hero", who could supposedly do just that. He had no idea who or what could possibly have that kind of power.

[​IMG]
    Beuce walked through the streets of Riel, stroking his Jesus beard. After such an out of body experience, he seemed to have a better sense of honing in on current plot points. He walked over, until he finally came across Crybex and Sapphire. Wow. Like, i know Crybex was OP and all, but he had balls to just walk around killing things on Riel. "Yo, Sapphire! I'll help you out if you give me some kind of temporary god buff. Last time i tried to fight someone I did this totally badass combination of attacks, and they just Zhonya's. It was stupid. But yeah, i died. Then i met the Beuce above all and got sent back. I'd really prefer to not die again and you're obviously having some goddessy problems or something. So, we got a couple options here. Either you refuse my offer and...well everything works out fine. You accept my offer and...Once again everything works out fine. Or we just powerplay him to R and watch him fight arguably the strongest protagonist. yeah, Crybex buddy, take it from me. If you want to do the whole "purge the darkness" thing, this is not the place to do it. You kinda lose either way."

[​IMG]
    Zavion listened to Freya and Lexcifur. It wasn't until after Lexcifur said something that she actually noticed his injuries. There was only one thing he could think of that could make her that out of it. "Yeah. I noticed." He said in response to her mind being somewhere else. He could see her heart, he knew exactly what was going on. He didn't quite know what to say about it, so he said nothing about it. "It turns out that there's more going on here than just a rebellion. Some of the people who joined up with this thing are real nutjobs. While i was in my world, a man tried to go on a genocidal massacre. We fought him, and I tried using Shinryu. That's where the injury on my arm came from. He ended up retreating after an intervention from mom. Speaking of...What do you mean 'again'?" Zavion questioned. Had they really been revealed? If so, why wasn't there a bigger fuss over it?

[​IMG]
    Bartholomew returned to Disney Castle, awaiting the next series of events to happen. He now had a grudge against Phantom, and he wanted to make him suffer.

Quality post is quality.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.