Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Look man, I get you want to find the hero, and so do I. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to find him, would I? He's a hero, if we kill enough things he'll come out to stop us, and then we explain that the true villain is the goddess. He'll see all the corpses around here, but isn't there some heroic crap about the needs of the many rather than the needs of the few? Relax would ya? I'm not stupid, we'll find your damn hero" Dane responded to Lucien.

"You don't need to clean up the rest of the corpses, Slave. I don't care where they wind up, I just love watching them die. Damn, you could really learn from Samuel here though" Dane stated, before turning his attention to Samsara. "Okay, now Susan, the first thing you have to know is that you can't keep changing names. If you wanna be a villain, you have to have some sort of badass name. Once you figure one out, then I'll teach you the next thing" he said, not really caring whether or not he was a good teacher. He just wanted to kill all the woodland creatures he could.

[​IMG]
    Caleb was torn. He wanted to help Alisia, especially after seeing firsthand what Dane was actually like, but he owed him. Were it not for Dane, Caleb would have been stopped at the Beast's Castle. He couldn't make dark corridors, and there was no way he could've gotten past everyone to get to Audrey, so against his better judgement he'd asked for help from one of the worst people Caleb had ever known. And, despite clearly not wanting to leave, Dane had helped him and they'd both escaped. "The girl's situation sounds horrible, and I wish there was something I could do, but I'm not going to have any part of it" Caleb said, looking down at the ground uncomfortably. It was very difficult for him to not try to save Alisia, but he didn't have much of a choice. Dane wasn't an honourable man, but Caleb was, and a debt was a debt no matter who it was to.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Can it, Skittles." Samsara said to Lucien. He was getting more and more annoying the longer she was around him. What could she do, though? He was the "leader" guy that seemed to know more about their mission than anybody else. Looking around the forest, Samsara couldn't see a thing that would point them in the direction of this Hero. What did he look like? What was his name? Those were questions that Samsara wanted answers to, but nobody knew. "If we at least knew his name, we could have gone and asked if anybody had heard of him. So far, doesn't seem that way." she said, moving a piece of hair behind her ear. Hearing Dane speak to Lucien reminded her about him. Oh how could she simply forget Dane. His cocky attitude should have been enough to make her remember him. "Dane's right. What's wrong with killing a few things? At least if we do that, someone or something will come out here to try and stop us." Samsara agreed. As Dane went on to talk to Alisia, Samsara heard him grace her ears with yet another name that wasn't her own.

Then he had the audacity to blame her for changing names. A twig snapped in the forest and so did Samsara as she turned towards Dane and grabbed him by the collar. "Look here you self-entitled dick." she started, gritting her teeth at him. These teeth were sharp, mind you, so she could probably bite him if she wanted. But she's not like her mother, going around biting people, she's far too smart. "It's only been an hour and so far you've gotten my name wrong at least five times. How much longer do I need to remind you before you get it right? Do I need to beat it into you?!" she threatened, a dark aura forming around her. Just because Dane was her teacher, didn't give him the right to continue mocking her every waking moment. "My name is Samsara and I'd appreciate if you actually got my name RIGHT, FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE." she yelled, her voice echoing in the silent forest. The funniest part of this was that Samsara was a full 5"2 and Dane was like 6"2.

Letting go of Dane, Samsara grabbed Alisia's hand and starting walking with her and Lucien towards wherever they were going. She wasn't holding the girl's hand hard, but she wasn't holding it softly, either.

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ghost froze. He was unable to believe what he had just heard. "You will not have any part of it?!" He said, obviously angry. His stoic demeanor was gone, replaced by anger. Although, not for the reason one would initially suspect. "What has happened to you? I can't begin to suspect your reasons, but i cannot believe anything would stop you from giving your dying breath to help this girl! Has the darkness changed you so much Caleb?!" Ghost yelled. He could not just sit silent while his friend abandoned who he was. "You once told me that what truly mattered, what was truly important, was using your strength to defend those who had none! To protect those who could not protect themselves! Yet when a man comes to you, pleading for help to save a girl who's life has barely begun, you turn your back on him?! I cannot believe that you would do this! The Caleb i knew would never have rested until she was safe! He would give anything to help someone in need. His honor, his pride, his very life! I recall the lines under his eyes from his tireless crusade to defend those around him! He strove to be a hero! Tell me, where had that man gone?!"

The reason Satsujin had been able to let go of his grudge against R was because of Caleb's words. He had realized that R was doing what was truly right. The method may have been different, but he had done his best to live by those words. Yet here was the same man who spoke the words forsaking them! He couldn't simply accept this. Reaching up, he grabbed the front of his mask and pulled it back. Long violet hair was allowed to flow in the wind. His face was revealed. "Caleb...Tell me...Why? What has gone through your mind?"

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero looked up at Sapphire when she said that she knew where Lexcifur was, "He's alright? Where is he? What is he doing?" Xero stood up as she began asking question after question.
    [​IMG]
    Lexcifur followed Freya down the mountain and noticed that she seemed in pain, "It's the voices again isn't it?" He asked, "Is there anything you're hearing in particular that doesn’t sound right?" If they were looking for this hero, she might as well try to use her abilities for something. However he then saw someone yelling at them and then looked around and saw that no one else was around. He sighed with annoyance and walked up to the girl. She apparently recognized them but he didn't have a very good memory when it came to meeting people so he had no idea who she was.

She then introduced herself as Jackie and the other person, Blanc. He crossed his arms and spoke sternly, "Lexcifur." The girl then began to keep asking questions and then assumed that he and Freya were in some kind of romance after meeting. Lexcifur could only tense up after hearing that, his cheeks began to grow red, "Wha--? Why the hell does it matter to you? And no, we aren't in some kind of romantic... Whatever it is you're assuming!"

Why did it hurt to say that?
    [/CENTER]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sapphire looked at her friend with sadness in her eyes as she thought of where they were. "He is safe and fine. Freya is by his side, and with her incredible powers to heal he has never gotten to injured, nothing that couldn't be fixed quickly. However they are mixed in with this rebellion group, the one that is trying to dethrone me. Why they are there or their motives I am unsure. You will have to give me a couple minutes to re-track their location since they recently left Disney castle, the place I believe to be their base of operations." Sapphire went on to explain. Even if their motives where not bad and they were not truly part of the rebellion, with this she was once again breaking the promise to Freya the day they had fled; but as well she was jealous. She could send her friend to meet up with her son, but when would she be able to see her son and daughter again, standing in front of her. She couldn't leave the planet for it was the source of her life. It was a long shot to think they would ever return home as well. "If you give me a few minutes I can open a dark corridor to their exact location if you so wish. Zavion isn't with them this time but know this, my son will be their for his friend so you cannot expect any of them to do much without the others." Sapphire warned in cae Xero was thinking she might be able to get Lexcifur to come home.
    [​IMG]
    "As long as there are people these voices will always be here. There is always someone that needs help. It doesn't hurt, it is just a lot in my mind at once, it gets confusing." Freya told Lexcifur as she looked off the mountain towards the town of people in the distance. There was a smaller town pretty close to the base of the mountain that Freya decided to deal with. She started to cast a couple of spells that manifested in a pale blue and a pale green light that slowly floated down like snowflakes down towards the village. They where mass healing spells, one for injury and one for sickness. The size of spell was difficult to cast, though she had the ability to do so, something that came with the grand power received from her mother and father, it still tired her slightly. However that being so she found comfort in the fact she helped people and a couple of the voices faded from her mind. She was able to answer some simple prayer, yet still not the prayers of the people in danger in that town. Freya moved her hand up to her scar again to remind herself why she shouldn't run in right away to help, why it was a bad idea.

Freya froze when Jackie called out to them in an accusing manner. Did she figure out who she was? No apparently not apparently they where being accused of being anti social. Freya turned around and hesitated before introducing herself after Lexcifur had done so.
    "I am Freya." She said in a kind voice with a short wave. Jackie went on to drill them with questions that clearly made Lexcifur uncomfortable. She decided to skip over the where they where from part and fix Lexcifurs stammers. "What he is trying to get across is that we have just known each other for a long time. He has been my brothers best friend since they where children. I just kind of tag along. Nothing romantic about it." Unfortunately. Freya explained to Jackie.
    Xander nodded as each person agreed to help. However they were not to depart just yet. As well Caleb said he would have no part in it. The one man in a mask went off at him about it, seemed like they were old friends. The one man was mad that Caleb refused to help and refered to his past but Xander took a step closer to both of them. "I am requesting help but by no means expect people to do it if they wish not to. I am sure everyone has reasons for their actions and I don't care what they are, whether right or wrong the consequences are theirs to bare not ours to give." Xander kept a straight calm face. He turned to the rest of the group now and looked at them all, they couldn't go, not yet. "We will not be going to help her at this time. I made her a promise. I promised her that we would find the hero. Although I wish to know she is safe I will nkeep that promise. We have to at least try to search, then when we regroup we will save her, or before they leave their world. But right now I will keep my promise and you guys your obligation to the rest of this group." The hooded man then turned to face the entrance to the city. It was time for them to see what they could dig up here.

[​IMG]
    Gwen looked at the collusem in the underworld. With her new weapons she was sure that she could do some damage in there. "So what do you boys say we form a team and see what kind of damage we can do in that thing. I mean there has to be a bunch of zombies to kill there and perhaps the last one will be a real hero. What do you say Hunter, you think you are man enough for this?" Gwen taunted as she walked up to the sign up board. She was sure that Hunter would rather fight on his own, so for that reason she wasn't going to give him the option. She was soon writing down their names on a sign up sheet. It was time to get down to business, and defeat the huns... I mean zombies.
    [​IMG]
    Alisia just kind of stared at Samsara with blank eyes when she was ordered to clean up the rest of the corpses. So much death, it was breaking the young girls soul. She couldn't stand it but she couldn't bring herself to cry, not now. She looked at the corpses then back to the road in front of her not about to do anything unless Dane commanded it. He was the one in control of her fate. Sure enough he told her not to worry about cleaning them up, this was a relief to her. Then something else happened that Alisia barely was able to focus enough to pay attention to,Samsara lost it on Dane. If she had the mind to smile she would have laughed, but as it stood slowly Dane was breaking Alisia and it was only getting worse with every death she witnessed. "Why?" Alisia heard her voice crack as she poke the words looking at the dead animals. Why must they do this.?

When Samsara took her arm and started to drag her away she hardly had the mind to fight it. She didn't care enough anymore. Not right now. Xander was her source of strength and he had left her on her own. She knew why he had but she still found it hard to find her own strength. The only solid thought in her mind was that she had to escape.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb stood, unflinching. He had gotten good at not responding to anger, remaining perfectly calm in situations such as the one he was in. It was tough though, listening to what Ghost was saying to him. 300 years had passed, and yet Caleb still considered him a good friend, so hearing how much anger and frustration was in his voice hurt just a little. "Satsujin, that man may have enslaved the girl, but he saved my life. When we were trapped in the beast's castle, we were attacked. Beuce, Xero and Gexln were among our attackers, but it wasn't just them. I had no way of escaping, and had it not been for Dane, I'm not so sure I would have survived" Caleb said quietly.

When Ghost took off his helmet, Caleb started questioning his decision. He'd heard the words, but the words had more effect when he could actually see the truth in Satsujin's eyes. He could see the confusion, the annoyance, and maybe that was what pushed him to change his mind. Caleb had no idea what had happened between Dain and Dane in Beast's Castle, but he knew this much; Dane had treated his death like a joke, as though it was the most magnificent thing in the world. He'd also not taken things seriously when he was fighting Xero and Gexln, from what he could see. Dane treated fighting, treated killing as a joke. As a game. Caleb had to do the right thing, not the honourable thing. If he repaid his debt, he'd owe Dane nothing, but there was no telling what would happen. If he wasn't stopped, how many lives would be lost in the game before it came to an end? No, he had to be stopped now, while they had the chance.

"You don't need to worry about people not helping. I had the chance to stop him before and I screwed it up, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice" he said simply, the heavy feeling inside his stomach settling.

[​IMG]
    Dane had to refrain from laughing as Samsara tried to intimidate him. Normally he wouldn't have been intimidated at all, but the fact that Samsara was about a full foot shorter than her only made it even funnier. He looked down on her the entire time, snorting every so often. Eventually, she let go and walked off. And grabbed Alisia's hand. She took his slave. Racing over, Dane grabbed Samsara and slammed her up against a tree, just holding her into the air. "Listen, I've been a real nice guy so far, agreeing to teach you, joking around with you, I even let you kill some of my things, and now you're going to not only threaten me, but try to take away my slave? You couldn't beat it into me if you tried, but fortunately for you you don't have to. I know your name, I've known it from the moment you told me, I just find it hilarious watching you squirm with rage at being called the wrong one. I'll teach you everything I know, but first you're going to have to learn to control your temper. If you can't do that, then you won't be able to do anything at all and the darkness will consume you, and then I'll just have to make sure there's as much life left in you as the bird Alisia had to move, okay?" Dane asked rhetorically. "So, just play nicely, hold your temper, and we'll be fine. I'm sorry I'm a crap teacher. You deserve better, Anadi" Dane said, patting her on the head like he would a dog, before letting her down.

It was at this point that Dane heard Alisia making a run for it. He let out a sigh. "She's going to be trying this a lot, isn't she? Catch her, and I'll teach you how to throw a dark fireball of death and destruction, or something like that" the man said, too annoyed to actually go catch the girl himself.

[​IMG]
    Hunter was actually surprised. Like, not even kidding, he was genuinely shocked that Gwen had called him by his name. Years of being called asshole, moron, and generally not very nice names...oh wait, that was just one of her boring-ass lectures. She had too many of those. "Ah I get what you're playin' at. You wanna form a team just so you can ride my coattails into the finals huh? I'll play your little game, and I'll carry the lot of ya all the way through before demolishin' the hero myself" Hunter said, not cocky in the slightest.

7. Mysty Unknown

Crybex followed Caleb and whoever else was with him. Well, there was just one problem, Crybex was staring at the sky, enjoying the light filled world. There was always this darkness around, but he still enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the light it produced. He then caught wind of what was going on between Caleb and the slave. Well, frankly he agreed with the boy of balance.

"Now, boy, I don't think you should be concerned about that slave. Darkness could fill their heart and thus are worthless in this world. Just look at all the people behind us, panicking from the corridors of darkness you idiots all opened. This is why I only travel through doors of light, less noise."

He turned around and sighed as he looked at them. "So much darkness within their hearts. They cannot live within this world. They are a poison. Only light may live on. I shall end you from your destruction and murder of the world beneath your feet. Hail the light!" Crybex began to hover off the ground with his magnetism. He held his hand towards the crowd of panicking people. Within an instant, a beam of light came out of his hand, vaporizing nearly 97% of the population. Only a few remained.

He turned around and grinned. "Ah, much more peaceful now. This world is one step closer to purification."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Samsara had heard the crunching of brush behind her, but only thought it was an animal running away or Dane trying to catch up. She didn't think it'd be Dane rushing forward to grab her and shove her into a tree. Her hand let go of Alisia, allowing the girl to start running. The tree shook from the impact, leaving Samsara winded and wincing. Dane certainly was stronger than she was, but the fact he at least tried to get her name right was a bonus. Listening to his threats, she eyed the way Alisia had run off to. The girl seemed slow, so it wouldn't be so hard to chase her. The fact that Dane was treating her as if she was property was sickening, however, so Samsara was silently fuming over that. Waiting for Dane to finish and listening to him, she rolled her eyes when he offered to teach her how to use a Dark Fireball. "I already know that, Dane." she said, standing upright after he let go of her. The head patting wasn't necessary, but Samsara wasn't one to complain. "Bark bark." she mocked, turning towards the way Alisia had ran.

"I'm already on it. It won't take me too long, she's young and probably slow." Samsara said, rushing after the girl. Sniffing, Samsara was able to find where she was from her scent. She smelled strongly of Dane, but also had her own kind of scent mixed in. So she was pretty easy to weed out from Dane's wretched scent that had permeated Samsara's nostrils. Getting closer and closer to Alisia, Samsara could tell the girl was terrified of Dane by the way she ran through the forest in her attempts to get away. Alisia ran in a random pattern, trying not to stick to one route for too long before changing to another. It was smart, but when you weren't that fast, it didn't work that well.

Believing she was close enough, Samsara stopped and opened a dark corridor. The corridor opened in front of Alisia, causing the girl to run through and right into Samsara. The corridor closed behind her and Samsara grabbed onto Alisia. The girl tried to struggle away, but Samsara shook her head. "Don't resist, I don't want to hurt you." she said. Holding Alisia's wrists, Samsara knelt to the ground and looked up at Alisia. "I'm Samsara. What's your name? It can't possibly be slave," she said, making a disgusted face at the word. "I'd like to say sorry for dragging you earlier, I was trying to get away from Dane because I was pretty angry at him." Samsara sighed, looking down at the ground and then back to Alisia. "I want you to know that if you ever get scared, and if that friend of yours that you obviously have protecting you is not there, I want you to know I'll protect you. Nobody deserves to be a slave to something or someone that treats them so cruelly. The mass animal genocide probably didn't help a young girl such as you, anyway..." she said, frowning at her words. "Before we got, you must agree and acknowledge I've said this. Don't ever tell Dane, no matter what. He'd probably kill me and you if he found out I said I'd protect you. Okay?" she asked.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      As they descended past the gateway into this worlds hell, not a place that Zephyr ever thought he'd ever go to, Rinox mentioned something about a tournament. It did sound appealing for starters. Other than the nobodies in The World That Never Was, he hasn't had a chance to let loose and kick somethings ass. The kicking of something ass part wasn't guarantee my any mean, but he would still fight with all he had. "Sure, count me in. So where do we sign up for this thing anyway?"

• [​IMG]
      Xross had remained relatively quiet while everyone was discussing around him. He was actually surprised that Xander was formulating a plan to get back Alisa. It almost had Xross want to take back some of the things that he said to him while they were in Beast Castle. Almost. Besides, even if he did take it back, Xander would never hear it anyway. Now before Xross could say anything on the matter some other guy had appeared and basically committed genocide within seconds of being in the world. And I thought I had a few screws loose. Again he probably did, but there weren't enough loose screws on him to have him commit genocide. He'd rather be the one watching the destruction unfold. "Or, stay with me now, we could deal with the guy who committed genocide in the name of light." Xross said. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind that they all saw what had just happened. I mean, you'd have to be either blind, extremely oblivious or a late arrival to miss the light show that had occurred.

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ghost stopped. His anger fading. Caleb...He was still the man he had once known. He let out a slight breath he'd been holding. He pulled up his mask once more. "Thank you..." He said, simply. Nothing more needed to be said. They understood each other. He knew Caleb had not changed. Even his attempt at refusal was with an honorable reason. He was glad to see that he hadn't changed. Although...He had Revealed his Identity to him. He could only trust that his friendship with the man held strong, and he chose not to act on it. Outside of him, he didn't think anyone else save Zavion would be able to identify his identity as Ghost. After all, Ghost was, considered by many, to be nothing more than a myth.

Zavion watched the scene unfold. He saw anger and pain, followed by relief and comfort. He was surprised when the man revealed his identity, especially knowing who he was of all people. Prior his outburst, he hadn't been able to place his identity. He had only seen him once as a child. He had intimidated him to no end. The way he wore his sin like a mask. It was as though he preferred people to see him as a killer than what lay beneath that. However, there was always a slight sense of safety around him. Despite the darkness around him, Zavion could see that inside his heart was a sense of justice and honor. He'd known deep down that he was a good person. Although, despite what he could see in their hearts, something else filled his vision. A bright light, so overpowering he squinted and had to cover his eyes. No one else had any sort of reaction, or even made note of it. He was the only one who could see it.

Ghost hadn't forgotten his task in this world in the first place, though. "Zavion, what is it?" He asked, concerned for the boy's safety.
    "It's so...bright." Finally, he located the source of the light. He was shocked. It was...It was someone's heart. He looked closer at the man, his eyes having adjusted to the sheer brightness enough for him to see through it without squinting. Though his heart was filled with light, he was far from good. He could see his sense of justice was warped and twisted almost beyond recognition. Nearly indistinguishable from an insatiable bloodlust. Then again...There may not have really been a difference between the two at all. As he hovered into the air, he felt a sense of joy. His demented personality was dangerous. Maybe even more dangerous than Dane. He began to glow. Zavion's eyes widened. "Look out!" He called to the people in the world. Although, by the time his voice reached them, it was too late.

They were gone. All of them. Dead at this man's hands. The only thing to mark that they had ever been there at all was the black ashes which now coated the streets, floating through the air. The once loud sounds of the people in the world now seemed far off. Instead, it was replaced by a silence which could be cut with a knife as Zavion stood there, looking onward in shock at the scene which had just unfolded. "Ah, much more peaceful now. This world is one step closer to purification." He'd said. Purified...? As though they were just stains to be washed away...? How dare he. The hearts of the people...all of them...the glow of them was gone. Xross spoke up, saying that Dane was a small matter in comparison. He had to agree. As bad as he was, this man had ended far more than one life right before their eyes. The sound of metal scraping against metal and a crackle of electricity hit his ears. He didn't need to look to know what it was. Ghost had drawn his blade. "Be careful. I don't need to tell you how powerful he is."

"Nevertheless, he cannot be allowed to live." Ghost stood still as the grave, staring at Crybex. He had a vendetta against the darkness stronger than any he'd ever seen. If he allowed him to walk away from this very spot right here, then he would likely make an attempt on Zavion's life. He had to end it quickly. He would protect Zavion with his life, and give it for him if he had to. His loyalty to his lady made sure of that.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    One moment Alisia was being dragged away against her will, the next she was free. Alisa was shocked at first as she looked over Dane now pinning the girl who dragged her away to a tree. It took a moment before she realized but this was her chance to run. Alisia took off in a sprint as fast as she could not looking at anyone else in the group, and certainly not looking at the ground littered in woodland creature. Her eyes where set straight on the woods not far ahead.

It wasn't long until she reached the woods where she started dodging between the trees back and forth. It wasn't that she was trying to be random in her movements, more so not finding a clear path and the right one to take her as far away as she wanted to get. She needed to get out. She had to! She seemed to be in the clear when a dark portal open in front of her and before she had time to stop she was through and caught in the woman who dragged her away arms. Alisia tried her best to fight back but it failed.

Soon enough she had stopped and Samsara grabbed her by the wrist and started talking to her. Alisia would not look at the woman at all, instead the forest floor beside her. She didn't trust anything that left Samsara's lips. She agreed to work with Dane, killed a bunch of innocent creatures that weren't even in her way, and then she tried to order her around to clean them up. On top of that she tried to just forcefully drag her away. Why in the world would she bother to trust her or listen. She heard what was that Samsara was saying and didn't care for what she said. She swore to protect her however as long as she did as Dane said she was safe, so far he had proved that. He called her names, pushed her around, called her names, but he had never laid a hand on her besides to knock her out when she doomed people.

When Samsara finished Alisia looked up at Samsara for a moment before deciding on something. Up until this moment she had seemed relatively calm and like she had stopped struggling, but that changed. Alisia quickly cast doom on Samsara and then proceeded to struggle to get away from Samsara's grip. If she succeeded in that then she would run once again. If she didn't let her go she would in ten seconds. That was all she had to withstand and then she would be free. Samsara didn't know how to stop the doom if she even noticed it was cast, so in theory she should be good.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Having had DOOM cast on her, Samsara was in no mood for games. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, she glared at Alisia and bared her teeth at her. What next came out of her mouth may seem as if she was stumbling with her words, but she was certainly speaking on complete sentences with no messups out loud. "E-eo-oho-oh satio-ohkae-enoka pao-ohkakae-enoka palia-ahti, e-e oae-elili pao-ohkakae-enoka kae-elili e-eo-oho-ohli a-ahsasa pa-a-ahsatie-eli tia-ahno e-eo-oho-oh ka-a-ahno sakalie-ea-ahno a-ahnoti e-enoiao-ohe-e oa-a-ahtixate-enoka e-eo-oho-oh TIE-E-E-E!" she began, breathing heavily a moment before standing back up. "E-e kano-o-ohoa e-eo-oho-oh pao-ohti a-ah pao-ohkakae-enoka tio-oho-ohno sapae-elili o-ohno noe-e, sao-oh noe-e lie-etio-ohlino tie-e pa-a-ahpao-ohli!" she calmly finished, holding Alisia's arms above her and quickly kicked her leg behind herself. Swinging it forward, she slammed Alisia in the stomach with her knee. The girl was knocked out quickly, freeing Samsara from the doom spell. Letting go of Alisia, Samsara watched her drop to the ground. "Pretty lucky I was taught about that doom spell...too bad the only way to cure it is to knock out or defeat the caster..." she said, looking down at Alisia. She was pretty close to getting killed before she took out Alisia, the timer had reached three before she was able to knock her out.

"Eh, Dane won't like that I knocked her out, but what can you do when she does THAT to you? And here I was about, to give her my most precious treasure." she grumbled, frowning down at the girl. Leaning down, she picked Alisia up and held her lifeless body with one arm over the shoulder. Waving her hand, a dark corridor appeared. Samsara stepped through it and already decided on what she'd tell Dane. It was obvious that Alisia wouldn't tell him about what she said, so she wasn't that scared of her. Appearing before Dane, she nodded at him, closing the corridor behind her. "She resisted me. Cast a doom spell on me. Why does a child know such a spell?" she asked, nodding her head towards Alisia's body. "In any case, she's going to be knocked out a little longer I think, so we should probably get going now."

((OOC: Here is a translation of what Samsara said, in order.
    "You stupid ****ing brat, I will ****ing kill your ass faster than you can scream and enjoy watching you die!"
    "I know you put a ****in doom spell on me, so let me return the favor!"))

13. Skyheart Joker

• As Dane had stated all of the reasoning behind his actions, Lucien just sort of had a questioning look on his face, and when Dane had said he was not stupid Lucien couldn't help but mutter,"seriously doubting that." It was that the man seemed to be enraged at Samsadi for being...well herself. She then decided to be friendly towards Alisia only to be swiftly rammed into by Dane. Lots of yelling and interpersonal relationships happening blah blah blah and it was all really exciting. As Samsadi ran after Alisia, who was trying to make a grand get away. He sighed, knowing that she was basically doomed anyway, and opted out of trying to help her in anyway. Though he still looked at Dane and just made a small quip."Man, you really know how to treat a girl right. Quite the lady killer if I do say so myself." He then started to walk forward before saying, "I'm just gonna go ahead and see if this cave or whatever is ahead, I'll leave behind a bed crumb trail so you can follow, if you so wish." He started walk forward, picking up a branch and using that to break the branches. He decided to call out to the more inactive members of the group as he walked along, saying, "yo, Jules, Audrey, stop being completely irrelevant. Bart, we already have the mind rapist slot filled, not an easy position to usurp so it might be more worth it in the long run to give it up. Spoopy, keep doing what you're doing." As he kept walking along, he forgot to include to yell at Samsadi for having situationally convenient knowledge, but eh, the moment was lost. And as such, he just kept walking along until they ultimately got stopped by something.

• Jackie awaited with bated breath for the response from her traveling companions. It was soon that she had learned their names. Freya and Lexcifur. Hm, those names sounded familiar. The more she thought about the names, the more recognizable they had become. After omitting a letter and reranging a few in Lexcifur and after thinking about Freya spelled with a j, she had finally figured it out. Those were simply names she had heard in legends of old and not really relevant to anything here. The only thing that it told her about them was that these two were obvious badasses after being named after such mythological badasses. It was then that Lexcifur seemed to get flustered and his face became red, and ho no it was not from the cold. She listened to both of them speak and realized just what the situation between the two was.

Lexcifur, the childhood friend enamored with the girl next door, couldn't seem to get his feelings out in a way that didn't seem insulting. And why was that? Why it was because he was best friends with her brother. And why did that matter? Because Freya clearly had romantic feelings for her brother and Lexcifur knew about this and thus, not wanting to cock block his best friend but unable to tell the girl he cares about, it could only manifest itself as unresolved sexual frustration. So clearly Freya and her brother were the ones at fault in this situation. Poor Lexcifur.

Nodding to herself as she had come to this conclusion, she snapped back to reality and said,
      "oh, I see. Sorry to, uh, imply anything. Yeah." Thinking it would be best to clear the topic, for Lexy's sake, she continued walking down the mountain until they came to a small clearing with a small encampment there. As she looked at it, out of her peripheral she saw there was...a cave. Wow. That was fast. Just a short walk down the mountain really. Not to mention the shock over actually seeing a cave this time had overcome her a bit. She pointed at it and said, "look guys, it's a cave. I've only heard legends about them being in this legend." She started thinking more on this and realized it seemed too easy. After all, it was really close to the drop off point. Turning to the group she said, "do you guys want to go in? I mean, it could be a trap set for us to get...trapped or something bad."

• [​IMG]
      Rinox simply stood by as Gwen had gone to sign them all up for the tournament. Not to mention everyone else seemed to be in agreement for this, save for the one person whose opinion he hadn't heard at all, so it all worked for the best. After that, Hunter boasted about his little schpeel about how he would be able to do this single handedly and everyone would be riding off his success to which Rinox simply nodded and said, "indeed. I don't know how far I'd be able to get through this without your magnificent help." After he made his comment, a vacant boat had floated across the body of water and seemingly awaited them. He gestured to it saying, "shall we?"

After the group had stepped on board they were ferried across the water, and were soon inside the coliseum type area. The arena itself was nothing special, just a sort of circular blue area with blue fire lighting the area. Not to mention the ambient mist that seemed to cover the area. A large sign appeared on the opposite end of them, saying round one, with the gate below it opening. Small orbs of mist suddenly escaped from it, and then floated into the ground. Out from there, these spectral looking beings, akin to a decaying corpse, crawled out of the ground. As the ghost corpses started shambling towards them, Rinox simply gestured towards them saying,
      "well, it would appear that these are our opponents."

• [​IMG]
      After Charlotte had given her say in the matter, one of the people seemed to opt out of helping their cause, and while he seemed pained to say so, she could not entirely fault him. The darkness that radiated from their opponent had seemed rather imposing, and the life of a hero of justice, guardian to those who could not stand up for themselves and fighter of the lawless, was not for everyone. While she had accepted this, the man in the dark armor did not. He seemed to be rather angered at the entire situation, and it was obvious that these two had a long history together. Just sort of standing there, not wanting to interject on the dispute between these two, she smiled a bit as the blue haired man changed his mind. It seemed like they were quite the force that would not stand for the injustice of Dane, though there was still the matter of the dark man (in aura alone, he was pale as a ghost on the outside,) and so they would have to wait and hear his opinion.

However, before he could say anything, a new arrival had appeared. She didn't seem to sense any darkness in him, none at all. And while this may have been a welcome sign, given the crowd she had been with since the start of this journey, were it not for the fact that he was perhaps one of the most vile beings she had ever bore witness to. As he so callously wiped out the population of the town, rage filled her as he agreed with her comrades here.
      "Aye, we shall fell him here and now before he is able so mercilessly and unjustly harm another living being." Drawing her blade, wings of light erupted from her back, as she preformed a non light charged sonic blade at the man.

14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]
    Olympus Colesseum, as these people referred it by. It wasn't particularly sprawling or impressively big by any means, but it still had that atmosphere of heroism, of strength in battles passed. It brought back many memories of Ohm training with his father, the mute swordsman became a master but it was by no means easy. Kross was a gentle hearted man but his training methods were nothing to sneeze at. Kross was a master swordsman as well as a master sorcerer. He taught Ohm both the physical and magical aspects of battle and what to expect, but that could be saved for another time. Ohm had other things on his mind. Why was his sister acting like this? Had she given herself to the darkness? What could have snapped in her for her to be attacking him? He wracked his brain for answers but nothing came to mind. He trekked behind his allies, only catching bits of their conversation, Ohm was mulling and he was mulling very hard. He stared blankly, only realizing his surroundings too late, the entire atmosphere turned dark, chilling, what was this? He stopped when someone mentioned that the group had company and creatures of the darkness slowly began to emerge from inside of the ground. As startled as he was, he wasn't unprepared for this. Quickly, he drew his sword and turned towards his enemies, taking a battle stance and planted his feet firmly to hold his ground, he would fight alongside them, show them that he was more than capable of taking care of himself.​

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "She cast doom on you? This girl vomitting over the sight of a dead body, hating the idea of death altogether, tried to kill you unprovoked?" Dane questioned. Something didn't seem right about it. He hadn't expected Alisia to go back willingly, but for her to turn around and try to outright kill Samsara seemed a little off. "Hmm. Well, I guess that sort of explains what took you so long. I would've thought you would have been quicker. She didn't exactly run very fast, and it's not like she's good at defending herself. Guess you really do need someone to teach you how to fight huh?" Dane insulted. However, her and Lucien were right; standing around wasting time wouldn't be a great idea, they had to find the hero so they could kil- save him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, may as well look around. You knocked her out though, so you've gotta carry her. Be careful if she wakes up though, wouldn't want you to get your ass kicked or anything like that would we" he said, unable to resist the urge as he walked after Lucien.
    [​IMG]
    As Hunter and the others arrived at the arena, the male had the strangest feeling. What was it? It was like a heap of soundless screams, like people were being killed by...a giant magnifying glass lasering everything? No no, that wasn't what it was. Everything set on fire and defenceless orphans trapped inside? Unfortunately not. Which meant...it had to have been a laser fired at a whole crowd because the user hated darkness with a passion.

What? This wasn't the first time he'd encountered such things, he knew this kinda stuff.
    Okay, he read the post, but this way makes it seem like he's some sort of detective.

"Oi, Ginger, look at what we've got as our first match. Zombies! These aren't like the zombies from your rp though, these are ghostly zombies. Really, we shouldn't be able to hurt them too well, bein' spirits of the dead and all. But fortunately for us.." Hunter began, before equipping The Bloodthirster and slashing at the zombie thing in front of him, slicing it clean in half. "The plot demands victory!" he finished, completely abusing the fact that it was predetermined they would win.
    [​IMG]Just as Caleb had decided to take down Dane, agreed to stop a monstrosity before he could kill anything, he saw a truly horrific sight. So many people gathered around because of them, standing close by one another as they tried to figure out what had happened. Then, before they could figure anything out, a complete lunatic swept the area with some kind of light-based beam, vaporizing the people as the light connected with them. For a moment, Caleb stood there unable to believe his eyes. He had always thought of the light as a force of good, something to help people, not to kill them.

He could remain silent no longer. "Purified?! Human life isn't something to be taken whenever the hell you please, they aren't some disease to be cured! You worship the light, you kill in its name, but you're no different to any of the people tainted with darkness I've seen!" Caleb shouted. Holding both his arms forward, he thought of the dual blades he so often fought with. Their weight, their power, their appearance; everything about it memorised in his head came into play now. A glow enveloped his hands, before fading away to reveal the weapons that had been created there in Caleb's hands. The man had always thought of himself as a protector of light, and now he was facing an opponent who killed in its name....had so much really changed whilst he'd been away?

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero sighed, "I can't just not do anything. I haven't seen him in so long... And now that I know where he is I need to at least try to bring him back." She then thought back to Gexln and her eyes began to lightly tear up, "He's just as stubborn as his father is but ... Hopefully he'll listen."
    [​IMG]
    Lexcifur followed Jacky down the mountain for reasons even he wasn't sure of. Maybe because he felt that it would end up leading to something interesting later. Jacky then told them that there was a cave that Lexcifur had already seen, "Thank you Captain Obvious." He said and then listened to her about there being traps in the cave, "Please... I've been to hell and back. I'm pretty sure I can handle a few traps." Lexcifur said as he began to walk into the cave.
    Looking around for a good minute at the entrance, he noticed a wire near his feet. Typical. He stepped on it and jumped back a good few feet just before arrows could fly past him and stick to the cave wall on the other side. He smirked. There was obviously something in here if there were traps. He turned to the group, "Well now, I'm pretty sure this cave has something good inside. Let's go in." His face lit up with a mischievous smile as he pointed back to the cave while he spoke.

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Samsara nodded. "Of course I was going to carry her. Why would I ask you to do that? You didn't knock her out." she said, stepping alongside Dane. How was she going to explain the events that transpired? Pretty easily, since the way she worded things were different from what she actually meant in the first place. Making sure Alisia was still knocked out, she looked at Dane. "So you want to know what happened?" she asked, already knowing the answer. Looking back forward, she shook her head. "Well, first, I had to catch up to her. That didn't take long, but she kept dodging trees in weird patterns. Still, she was predictable. After I got close enough, I put a dark corridor up in front of her and grabbed her as she came out the other side in front of me." she mimicked the way she grabbed Alisia with one hand, eyeing Dane at the same time. "So I started to offer her some protection from people, you know, to gain her trust? Yeah, didn't work out that well. That's when she decided to cast DOOM on me." she made a growl at Alisia. "That's when I kicked her in the stomach with my knee and knocked her out." she finished, nodding.

"She'll be okay, she's breathing. And I don't think anything is broken, I can't feel any differences from before I kicked her." she said, concentrating a little. She learned a bit on how to track injuries in a person, but she never cared all that much about it. The fact she remembered how to do it at all was surprising. She shrugged at this, however, deciding she probably wouldn't use this knowledge again in the future. It was a silly thing to have in the first place, because why should she care about keeping people alive? She already failed an entire world, so who cares if she ignores a few people now? Samsara was lost in thought, but she'd be listening to anyone if they started to talk.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sapphire sighed before speaking to her friend once more. "I wouldn't count on him coming back so easy, but at the very least you will be able to see him, know that he is alright." Sapphire told her friend not wanting to see her come back heart broken because things didn't go as planned. Sapphire closed her eyes and for a few minutes searched until she found them. She watched for a moment as Freya cast magic to help the town below, and then they descend down the mountain. She felt certain that whatever they were doing their heart was in the right place, they didn't intend to do anything that would hurt anyone, Freya was showing this now.

Sapphire opened her eyes again to talk to Xero once more.
    "I have found them. I will send you to a location near where they are. They are just heading into a cave near the town. The corridor I am about to make will take you to the other side of that town and you can go from there, approaching when you wish." Sapphire said as she opened the dark corridor for her friend to pass through. "Oh and Xero...Say hello to Freya for me." Sapphire asked with a tint of sadness in her voice. Oh how she wished she could see her kids again, but it couldn't be so, not now.

[​IMG]
    As they walked into the cave Freya created a small orb or light. It wasn't used for anything but to light an area, that was the only purpose of this spell. Some thought this weird but to her it was usefully. Freya kept close behind Lexcifur as he walked in. He commented about being to hell and back and although she could attest to that she still felt the need to caution him. After all he was taking the lead meaning he would take the hit from any trap first. "Lucifer. Please be careful. I don't want you getting hurt." As the first trap was tripped by Lexcifur on purpose Freya jumped slightly. She put up a small shield around the group before proceeding to step over the wire being extra careful not to trip it. As soon as they safely got over Freya dropped the shield. Usually she was able to sustain it for as long as the cave probably was, but she had just used a huge amount of magic when she healed the town and couldn't afford to use more.

Lexcifur spoke about being sure there was something good inside the cave, and although she didn't doubt it, part of Freya didn't expect them to find anything worth while. Perhaps it was gold, something that held no interest for the girl. And if it was indeed the hero, well then what? Freya didn't know how she would handle the situation if it was. They couldn't release him, so did that mean that they had to fight the people with them? Freya looked at Lexcifur with a questioning look.
    "What do we do if it is the hero?" Freya asked him with the telekinetic powers that she inherited from her mother.

So it seemed everyone was in agreement to help him, Xander was more than a little relieved. They would take a wuick look for the hero then they could rescue the poor girl he had rescued not six years ago from a world that had been broken, slowly falling apart until at last the destroyer, Dane had his fun and completely blew up the planet. At that point they where just barely out of the blast rage, the young girl passed out beside him. Xanders hand tightened into a fist as he though of he incident and the fact that Alisia was with the same man right that second.

Xander had only made it a few feet from the group when a new voice arose he spoke about not concerning themselves with the slave and that darkness could fill her heart and she would be useless. He then proceeded to kill heeps of people. Before anyone could blink Xander was at Crybex. He grabbed the mans collar as he pushed him against a wall. In the process Xanders own hood fell relieving the young mans face and his black and red hair.
    "Listen hear, I don't know who you are, I don't care, but nothing you can say can stop me from saving that slave They are going to help me with it and we will destroy you along with Dane. I don't put up with people who mass murder worlds just because they don't agree with what is going on." Xander stepped back and raised his hood up again soon drawing his sword as well.

[​IMG]
    Gwen looked at her first set of opponents and then at Hunter. He made a comment about the zombies not being what she had fought before. They where indeed different but Gwen had no doubt that she could beat them. "Lucky for us Gabi gave me weapons that can kill these things. They have plenty of time just when trying to gain Exp.I mean there was this one mission I heard about you had to kill something like 60 undead or something like that. It was done with these weapons, actually a lower quality of them so I think I can handle this." Gwen Said with a wink to Hunter as she pulled the cannon from her back and started to charge up an attack. When it released it shot several shots, each going to a different undead. Gwen then put her cannon away and grabbed a set of duo pistols that where attached to her hip. As she fired the shots off she started doing crazy flips like it was nothing. Emptying her clips she stopped, dropped both on the ground and reloaded. "So what are you boys going to do?"

19. Mysty Unknown

They were all blinded. The darkness had them all, an thus they were worthless as well. They spoke to him as if he was a criminal, as if he were wrong. They could not see justice for what it was. Light and only light was all there needed to be. Darkness was simply an opposite that needed to be destroyed. The only reason he aloud them to live was because of their involvement with this hero. They could lead him to that individual quicker than he could by himself. Most of them were just tools, except for the one girl. She was perfectly full of light and worthy of his new world; a world filled with pure light!

Now there was just the matter of the events that had occurred. The one who was so perfect had stabbed him, or so she thought. "My my, a beautiful woman filled with light like yourself should know that she doesn't belong with those fools. I guess I can forgive you. You are a purest of light." Another thing decided to try to grab his body and slam him to the wall. It sounded angry, but the body it slammed to the wall had faded away, an illusion was in the work. In fact, they all were under his spell. He had no desire in harming them, yet.

"Now for the rest of you, you should feel honored that I have spared you this far and continue to do so." His voice came from an unknown source. Unless someone could see his heart, it would be an unknown location. "You are only alive because I need you to lead me to the hero. If he truly is a hero, he will be infused with light, but if any amount of darkness is within him, I shall crush him."

"You all believe what I do is injustice. Of course you do. I pity you all since you are filled and lied to by your own hearts. If only it were possible to rid the darkness all together from a person's heart. I've read that it can never be done. the closest to achieve anything close was a boy named Riku. Never could he complete such a task however."

Crybex began to play with them, letting the illusions take shape. In front of the group, every person that Crybex killed were brought back through an illusion. "See, none of them are harmed. They are all just fine. But take a closer look." He shun light upon a small boy and an old man. The boy ran into the old man on accident, or so it seemed. After being helped up, the boy hid the old man's pocket watch and wallet, pretending to be innocent. "That is only one case of many that were within that crowd." He let the illusion literally melt away, the cries of suffering sounding real.

"As you can see, darkness was within his heart. But that old man's as well. His heart was filled with lust and greed. He too deserved death. Give these dwellers of darkness too much power and they will experience endless suffering. As wonderful as the idea is, I cannot allow it in my new world. Eventually they would all destroy one another like the demons they are!" He aloud the illusions to all begin to kill one another until none were left and only a pile of corpses remained.

But he knew these dwellers of darkness were never going to understand. They would never know true justice. He then had a thought. He recalled moments before this different world about Hunter. He claimed to have supernatural powers. Perhaps he could explain to them what true justice was. What darkness truly held against one's heart. He figured he would try it. "Perhaps another could prove to you what true justice entails. I summon thee, Hunter."

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  20. Glen Returned from the dead

"Perhaps another could prove to you what true justice entails. I summon thee, Hunter."
    It was these words that had an undesired effect. For you see, Crybex did not specify which Hunter, and so the multiverse could only assume. As he spoke the words, the clouds above parted and a single beam of light appeared. From that beam of light came several figures, descending slowly from the sky. There was Final Fantasy Hunter, who had just finished defeating the final boss of his respective game, there was Black Mage Hunter, who had just gotten a pentakill and destroyed the enemy's nexus, Australian Hunter, who had just gone on a mass murder spree ending the lives of many kangaroos in a semi-trailer truck, then of course Chef Hunter was there too, for every dramatic scene needed food and refreshments. Any great defence needed someone to ensure things were in order, and so Officer Hunter was descending aswell, followed closely by Crybex's only hope; Lawyer Hunter.

Slowly, these Hunters of legend descended from the sky as a chorus of angels sung announcing their presence. Then, halfway down, they realized who they were singing for, and the beam vanished, causing each of them to fall on the ground with a loud thud just in front of Crybex. All at once, the Hunters stood up, but the summoning was not complete. Officer Hunter cleared his throat not once but twice, for he knew that something was not right. On cue immediately, the area immediately around them turned into something different. A courtroom appeared around everybody, with Officer Hunter on one side of the defence and Lawyer Hunter on the other. And yet they needed a judge, so with a puff of smoke and a quick "what the actual fuck" Judge Hunter appeared in...well, the judge's seat.
    [​IMG]
    Judge Hunter slammed the gavel down, demanding order in the court, or at least as much order as they could possibly have. "We are here to determine whether or not the...the...the light fanatic guy is guilty of killing all those people. Wait....you say he already killed them? AND WE MISSED IT?! I SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH!" Judge Hunter shouted. That would have been the end of that, were it not for one person in particular.
    "OBJECTION!" Lawyer Hunter cried, pointing straight at Officer Hunter, who had a confused look on his face.
    "You can't object to the judge's verdict!"
    "Objection! I can object to whatever I like!"

"I make the rules here, you just try to make it sound like your client is innocent!"
    "Objection! We make the rules, you just make it sound like you know what you're talking about!"

"I have made my decision. He killed without us, so he must be killed!"
    "Objection! He's never without us, not as long as we think about each other, for we are all together inside our....where is kingdom hearts us?"

"That doesn't matter, we're doing this trial without hi-"
    "OBJECTI-" Lawyer Hunter began, before being cut off.

"ENOUGH WITH YOUR DAMN OBJECTIONS, I'LL OVERLOOK IT FOR THE MOMENT OKAY? NOW CONTINUE WITH YOUR DAMNED DEFENCE"
    Lawyer Hunter took a deep breath. His ploy had worked. Don't get him wrong, he loved using that word, but it had actually had a purpose. Don't give me that look, I'm being serious here.

"My client here is guilty. We know that for a fact, these beautiful piles of ashes speak volumes about how guilty he is, so I ain't even gonna try to defend that. But killing isn't illegal, at least it shouldn't be. Killing is a work of art, a thing of beauty. Seriously, we've all killed someone at some point in our lives haven't we?" Lawyer Hunter asked, causing a widespread giggle to go throughout the participants.

"Bloody oath I've killed people. I murder the lil' buggers and chuck 'em on the barbie with me kangaroos, then I eat the lot of 'em" Australian Hunter responded.
    "If I don't kill people, how else will I get my ingredients?"
    "When people enter a RP illegally, that's breakin' the law, so I have to kill them. It's my duty as an enforcer of the law"
    "How else am I meant to get AP?"
    "Well yeah, I'm an adventurer, I have to complete my quests. If something exists, somebody probably wants it dead"

"I suppose I do sentence people to death a lot.."
    "My point exactly. Death is a way of life, if you don't kill people there's something wrong with you. Myself? I'm just a sick ******* who finds the screams of orphaned children burning arousing, but what normal person does not? You see, my handsome and absolutely awesome brothers, there are people in this rp and many others that are just plain stupid, and lets be real here, when was the last time you met an intelligent NPC? Those people that got lasered? They just stood there, doing nothing because they dont' have someone rping them. They were just a waste of space, doing nothing but taking up our time" Lawyer Hunter said, making an expert defence. He would have continued too, but time was running short; their summon gauge was almost out.

"was that supposed to be a short joke?!" Black Mage Hunter exclaimed, clearly outraged.

Yes, yes it was. But you can't do anything about it, because the summon gauge is completely empty.
    "Damnit Crybex, y u no level summon?!" Lawyer Hunter asked as the courtroom vanished. The beam of light came from the heavens once more, but this time it was red. The red beam hit the Hunters immediately, but rather than sucking them up as was initially planned, their roleplayer decided it was far more amusing to have them all vaporised by the beam, all becoming engulfed by the searing laser and dying instantly, only adding to the ash piles of the NPCS. Once the beam had vanished, a small sign flew out from the clouds, thrown by the almighty Deity Hunter himself. The sign stabbed into the ground, landing right in front of Caleb. Then multiple signs followed the same procedure, landing in front of each of the people fighting Crybex. The sign said five simple, easy to read words; Crybex made me do it.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.