Life at Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kingdom_hearts_soras_girl, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hikaru Connor growled and shoved the Apollo camper. "You wanna go?" he all but screamed. "Huh? Do you? C'mon, what's your beef?"

Meanwhile, inside the cabin, it was all Kaoru Travis could do to stop from exploding into a fit of laughter. Oh, my gods, this is going better than we could've possibly planned! he thought. This is going to be amazing.

2. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Im a demigod!
    Username: AwkwardFailure
    Name: Jen
    Immortal Parent Name: Hepheastus
    Appearance: Brown hair about shoulder height in ponytail, blue eyes, a bit on the short side.
    Personality: Kind, clumsy, shy at times
    Weapon: Black sword, I made it myself. (Oh, and it's really big on me lol)
    Other (optional):

3. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: you can still use thunder. and sience you're in Apollo cabin, you can use lightning arrows.

OOC: sure. even though you posted. that was fine, by the way.

ok, i'm going to post now!

BIC:

Ashley stepped out of cabin 10, the Aphrodite cabin, ready to have fun. She was wearing jean cut-off shorts from Abercrombie, jet black stonewashed high-top Converse shoes (Converse is her favorite shoe brand), and, of course, her orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, which she hates because of the color. Her hair was down with her bangs clipped back, her usual hair style. As she glanced over, she saw Alicia from the Athena cabin bent over looking for something on the ground. She was about to go help here when she saw Seth, who was also from the Athena cabin, come out of the cabin to help Alicia. “I might as well just go see what Connor and Travis are doing,†she said. “They always know a way to have fun.†As she was walking to cabin 11, the Hermes cabin, she saw Connor leave the cabin. “Hey, Connor!†she said. “Connor! Where are you going?†When she saw that Connor was mad, she said, very concerned, "What's wrong? You're never like this. Did something happen between you and Travis? Was it about Katie? 'Cause you know I'm always here when you need me." She hated seeing Connor upset because he was one of her best friends...

OOC: you are in. and your hair style doesn't have to be the same the entire RP. your OC can have her hair down, in pig tails, in braids, etc.

4. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    "Hello to you too."He said rolling his eyes.

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Travis, who had been watching through the window, suddenly stopped laughing. The plan had seemed so great at first, but they hadn't considered the repercussions in the slightest!

Okay, time to abort, he thought grimly.

"Okay, Connor," he sighed, stepping out of the cabin. "I think it's time to call it quits."

Connor broke character and pouted. "But, Travis," he whined. "I was really getting into it!"

"Yeah," his twin pointed out, "but what would we have gotten ourselves into? We didn't plan for what happened next."

Connor visibly deflated. "Good point," he said grudgingly.

6. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"Wait,you guys were messing with us?"He asked in a less than happy tone.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Duh," the twins said in unison, placing finger-Ls on thir foreheads and sticking their tongues out.

8. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Scott tensed wondering if he should fight them or take mercy on them "Please stop."

9. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"They always do that," Ashley said to the Apollo camper. "They don't always go in character and I can normally see thourgh their pranks. Good job, guys. You two fooled me for the first time in a while."

10. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"They're always this annoying?" He asked skeptical.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Username: Ventus108
    Name: Mac
    Immortal Parent Name: Ares
    Appearance: Like a less buff version of Ares and has normal blue eyes
    Personality: Acts like Ares, really aggressive and loud
    Weapon: Sword, named Shadow Steel

I am a demigod

12. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Oh ok, thought it was like cartoons and wear the same thing the whole entire time.

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The twins gasped loudly in mock offense.

"Us?" Travis asked.

"Annoying!?" Connor echoed.

"We are so not annoying!" they huffed simultaneously. Then, they refocused on Ashley, ill intention practically rolling off of them in waves.

"This probably is, though!"

They then proceeded to fling themselves at the Aphrodite girl while screaming "Bother!" at the top of their lungs.

14. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

*steps out of cabin covered in grime*
    *sees travis and conner messing with the Aphrodite girl*
    *walks over and trys to grab them by the ears*
    Stand still D:

15. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: you're in

BIC:
    "You two act so dumb sometimes!" Ashley said through a fit of laughter. "But the dumbness is fun." Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed a girl from the Hephaestus cabin start to come over to where she was standing.

"Woah! Hey, it's okay," Ashley said, trying to explain the situation. "Travis and Connor were playing a prank on the Apollo camper and I ended up getting kinda involved..." She wasn't really sure how to explain the reason why she was involved.

16. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Alicia heard Travis and Connor whimper. Turning, she saw them being held by another camper. "Those two...." She grinned.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"...Uh...helloooo?"

Seth waved a hand infront of Alicia's face. "Alicia? I still exist, you know..." He glared at the paperwork in her arms and, shuddering, drew back a little. He prayed that it wasn't for him...

~~~

Connor and Travis moaned as they dangled off the ground from the Hephaestus camper's surprisingly strong hands.

"Heyyy," they whined. "It was just a joke! Could you PLEASE set us down now?"

18. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

"Oh! Sorry Seth! I get a little side tracked at times." Alicia sighed, managing a little smile. "So, What do you need again? I wasn't paying attention." Shuffling the paperwork in her hands, Alicia looked around, seeing her half sister Annabeth. "There she is!"

"Alicia! I wanted that paperwork over an hour ago!" Annabeth sighed, shaking her head as she walked up to her, her blonde hair waving in the wind. "For a daughter of Athena, you sure have a way of thinking at times."

19. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Scott mumbled something that came out like:"Darn......Immature....what.....demigods......don't ...........deserve."

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Seth had been about to say that he'd just wanted to know what was up when he suddenly quailed in the presence of their renowned cabin counselor. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but she seemed to be in a less-than-stellar mood. He ran a nervous hand through his hair and muttered a quick excuse, fleeing to the first place he could think of.

...The pegasus stables didn't smell all that great, but at least it was quiet and free of people. Here, he could think.

In the recesses of his mind, he vaguely remembered that Poseidon had created the horse as a gift for Athena. Was that why being here was relaxing, perhaps? Hm. In the meantime, he pulled a sketchbook from under his arm and took another stab at sketching out that idea. Maybe a clean slate and a quiet environment would help him get this down right...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.