La storia della Arcana Famiglia

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Trigger, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Trigger hewwo uwu

[​IMG]

Felicitá is the one-and-only daughter of the Papa of the organization, maybe even mafia, known as the Arcana Famiglia. The Famiglia is made up of people who have made contracts with the Arcane cards, and have received special abilities due to this. The Papa has decided it's time for him to retire and give up his seat to a new male who has control over an Arcane. To decide who in the "family" gets this seat, he calls for a tournament between Arcane-users. To the winner, he promises the "Papa" seat, a wish of the winner's choice... And his daughter's hand in marriage. Refusing to accept this, Felicitá decides to fight to choose her own path, with her friends Liberta and Nova fighting for her freedom by her side.

So, I just watched the first episode and I'm already hooked. I love the setting and I'm interested to see what happens with the plot. Considering each character has a different set of goals in mind I'm expecting a lot of interesting dialogue and conflict. The characters all seem very cool and their personalities clash just enough to make it fun. I can't wait to see more of this!

2. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

I just started watching Arcana Familglia, and I LOVE IT!! Luca is awesome~~! (GO YUUICHI NAKAMURA!!) Nova is so cute, because of his tsundere-ness and how he hates being called "hiyokomame" (chickpea). >__<
    Hope it'll get better!! ^__^

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I'm enjoying this series a lot too.
    I'm loving the simple concept, animation style, and the OST.
    The characters all have their own traits and motivations and are portrayed very strongly too. I'm not quite sure if it's the best anime that this season has to offer yet, but it's certainly one of the higher ranking ones. I look forward to seeing what happens in further episodes.
    Ep 2 was decent as it gave you a bit more background, but I'm hoping that ep 3 will take it further and give us more insight into perhaps the abilities of the characters. It's been touched upon, but not been drawn out into full light yet.
    I love the idea and use of the arcana too, I have to say. So that makes things more interesting. I've always been a fan of things involving arcana (Persona, Jojo etc XD).

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Yep yep! Mm... I wonder who Felicita would end up with. Probably none of them, cuz the main nevers goes with anyone in the anime - there's not enough time to establish legit relationships with each character. But I'd totally go for Felicita with Luca, Nova or Liberta! (>__<)