Konnichiwa

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by SmokeBomb, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokeBomb Moogle Assistant

Hey, everybody! Username's SmokeBomb, but you can call me Michael (or Mike). Just joined the KH-Vids site. Haven't played Kingdom Hearts much, but I'm pretty sure this is gonna be great. Look forward to talking to you all.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome Mike ^^ nice to see you here on KH-Vids. There's a lot for you here on the site. There's cutscenes, audio, and basically all the info you'd ever need to know about the series. The 'Kingdom Hearts' category is gonna hold most of that info, along with quite a few discussions you might find interesting.

As for the media. You can go to the video portal to watch videos, or you can go to 'Media' and there you'll find cutscenes, audio, podcasts, and KH-V's very own radio.

There's also lots of other sections here on the site for a variety of interests. Be sure to check them out. Make sure to read the rules first though ^^

Have a pleasant stay. Hope to see you 'round the forums ^^

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Hello and welcome to KH-Vids, Smokebomb! I hope you enjoy it here. There are several different things to do on the site including the spam zone.
    Hope to see you around.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Prepared to be utterly drawn in and addicted.

Heya Smokey! :'D
    Looking forward to seeing you around the forums as well. Any questions or the likes, feel free to ask me or any other staffie.
    ~

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hello SmokeBomb, and Welcome to KH-Vids! Please ask any Staff Member or look around the FAQs if you have any questions. And feel free to ask any one of us for help if you need any. See you around the forums! And like what Llave (Liara's original username.) said, you will be back for more. XD

6. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome to the site, Mike!
    It is very nice to have you here with us.
    I hope that you will enjoy being here and make many friends.

See you around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.