Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina sat in her corner watching her group come together in front of who she assumed was the great Yen Sid. She thought of going over there to see what was going on but didn't feel like talking to anyone so she remained seated. It was soon after that Luna went running out the door. Karina watched in awe as it seemed like she was crying. Karina didn't think she would ever see Luna cry. She considered chasing her, but why would she? She didn't like her so why did she worry about her? Maybe because she knew Luna was blaming herself for her shortcomings. But that didn't matter now. There was nothing else they could do but do better on their next missions.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Kel continued to wait, he noticed Master Yen Sid talking to Krowley. It was hard to tell what they were talking about, especially Krowly with him wearing a mask. Although he was more surprised when he saw Luna run by. At first glance he couldn't tell what was wrong with her, especially since they were on the same mission. After she had ran out the door, he decided to follow behind, to see if he could help in any way.

3. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius was surprised that a young female Keyblade wielder, fairly older then him had ran past him, crying. He was about to comfort her, but then his main goal came back to focus. "Keep your eye on the mission Etrius." He thought, "You can comfort the woman later." He turned back again to see a tall wizard in a starry cloak, a man in what looked like flaming yellow and blue Keyblade Armor, and another man with piercing red eyes and red attire. Etrius ignored the red-eyed gaze, and asked the three, "Whats her problem?

"[DOUBLEPOST=1359895749][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As Etrius advanced, he suddenly realizes that there were more people in the room. He stops abruptly. He adjusts his cloak again, tense and on his guard.

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Darkness was pressing in from all sides, but it mattered not to the shadow figure. As he continued to walk toward his goal he thought to himself, 'something is wrong here, The passage is filled with a darkness that is foreign to this place'. He was not worried during his journey because the Volto Mask he was wearing contained enough light for him to reach his destination. Putting light into such a thin object isn't really so hard, but it is more complicated than it sounds. 'But why am i taking this journey?' He thought. It wasn't a tough answer. For the answer was that he wanted answers. He was accustomed to learning new powers, but of course he was no god; he could only use one of these powers at time and he needed to learn as much as he could about them in order to use them to their full potential. as he continued to walk he saw the end of his journey; a portal of light in the corridor suddenly filled with darkness. "How the darkness came to be here I don't know." He said. but perhaps when I learn more of this blade I can vanquish it. He looked down at the letter that seemingly came with the power. With a deep breath he stepped through the portal. The darkness subsided to a medium and the light became much brighter. "Interesting," he said. "This world exist in complete balance. This," he said. "Is the Land of Departure. but then he was surprised when he sensed another being so close to him. He whirled around, and was relieved to see it was only a girl crying.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna sat down on a rock edging with a view of mountains with what appeared to be gold rings around them. She brought her knees to her chest as she buried her head in her knees. "Why? Why?! Why must everything terrible happen to me?!!" Luna continued to cry as she looked at her bracelet and necklace. "You guys said that we would never let the Darkness tear us apart." Mom, Dad, Akira, Noel. I miss you all. I need you guys right now. She thought to herself. "I feel a strong dark presence in my heart that is my berserk state. What's going to happen to me?" Luna continued to cry her eyes out.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel continued to follow Luna until he could see her looking at the mountain. It was clear by her crying that she was upset by something, so he went over to attempt at comforting her. "You okay there?" He asked as he approached her.

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

before he could say anything a boy approached her to ask if she was ok. steel thought he should probably stay out of it. but the pained expression on the girls crying face was a feeling he knew all too well. he thought he should wait to see how things went, and if needed provide support.

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hearing Kel ask Luna if she was all right, Luna wiped away her tears as quickly as she could. "Yea I'm fine." She lied to Kel as well as herself. She kept her head down as she felt more tears welling up her eyes once more.

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

while he watched the two conversing. the mysterious boy thought of how the power came into his possesion... a sword, shaped like a key, he thought, and filled with a powerful light. it was not the strangest power he had ever had thats for sure. but something seems a bit differnt. most of the powers i have seen are formed by the heart, he mused, this one seems to Choose hearts... which means it already was formed. if this is where the letter sent me then these people must have the power as well...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel could tell that she was lying. "You sure, maybe I can help." He took a seat next to her as he said this.

11. Krowley Moderator

Land of Departure

Yen Sid turned his attention to the batch of returning and novice arrivals. New faces that Eraqus would have been proud to see comitted to their cause of balancing the situation at hand. "It is good to see more eager and willing hearts," he said with a soft smile. While he saw none of the original four return since Deep Jungle, he was pleased at the site that people were committed. But this thought also troubled him. Who was to stay how long they would assist for; until they learned enough about the keyblade? Until they were tired of it? More uncertainty which he needed to hide behind an antic face.

Krowley managed to drift away from the others and began peering at the almanac in the center of the hall. He was at a lost at where the investigation would take them next. There was no letter and no direction they could go that would lead them to another clue. Where would they go next?

Elsewhere in the Realm of Darkness

A large clearing could be seen covered by a dull and listless cover of land. Nequa and Aux had been sitting there with the subconscious Snow white awaiting Vanitas and the mastermind behind it all. "If there's one thing I hate, it's waiting. If there's one thing I hate more, it's waiting on old people," Nequa mentioned in a distraught manner. Her impatience was responded by a dark corridor opening to their left, where Vanitas strolled out with an aura of discontent. He stood next to the casket and crossed his arms disappointingly. There was a short pause before Nequa spoke out; "So no luck?"
    "I couldn't find him..." he admitted disgustingly.
    "Who were you searching for?" Aux asked. "None of your business," he replied. Lack of knowing what was going on was one of Aux's major peeves. Even more so when his master chose Vanitas specifically for it. "If we are on the same team, then it would be wise to share whatever information you hold."
    "Really? So if I were to ask what was up with that mask headed dork in Dwarf woodlands, you would be able to elaborate on that?"
    "I cannot elaborate on some one I do not know," Aux calmly replied. It was a fib, but one that he refused to correct. Any relation with Krowley he had, he wished to erase
    "So you keep saying. and what about the identity of the old man we follow that you refuse to tell us? All we get is orders and we haven't even met the guy."
    "He wishes to prevent himself from-"
    "Or better yet, let's get back to that note you left behind. I think you've been working with that punk kid."
    Aux's fist began to clench, and his voice, more monstrous. "It wasn't me."
    "No one else new other than the 3 of us. The only motive to betray us would be you."
    "Hey, why can't I be the traitor?!" Nequa asked in a childish voice.
    "Because you're an idiot." he replied swiftly.
    "Oh right, hehe." Nequa's behavior around her comrades was always shifting. One minute she is an angst ridden woman, the next, she had the impatience and playful nature of a child. Her nature was always curios to Aux, but Vanitas simply acknowledged her as an imbecile.
    Vanitas continued on. "So if you claim not to have left it, who would have the nerve to blow up that planning?"

Eraqus' body was thrown against the floor, interrupting their squabble. "I would," a deeply disguised voice declared. His armored feet walked past the body of an unconscious and thoroughly beaten Eraqus, edging ever closer to the trio. "A wise decision on our end. If I hadn't think of how little they would be able to grow in strength..."
    Vanitas drew out his keyblade in anger. "What's your game, old man?!"

"Game?... Children, play games. young and foolish people, play games." He walked ever more and more closer until his full body was pulled into view.

[​IMG]

"I plan."
    Whatever. And how does this stupid plan of your make me whole again when Ventus is off in dreamland?!"
    "Patience is something I believe only Aux possesses out of the 3 of you..." he sighed.
    "Well, he's got me beat," Nequa replied in her usual adult tone.
    "You require Ventus to be at full power when you fight him. Any less and your fusion will be tainted and incomplete. Like your heart..."
    Aux and Nequa stood silently, closely listening to this news they never knew of Vanitas.
    "Do thing your way, and I guarantee you will fail. follow the path I set for you, and I guarantee you will achieve the results you crave..."
    Vanitas stood at the ready and refuse to budge.
    "You are not at full power either. And with my help, I will help you reach your full potential as well. Though you may dislike the idea, you know it is your quickest route to completion."
    Vanitas began to hesitate as his words were beginning to convince him. There was a moment where he and the old man in front of him seemed to have made eye contact through their helmets. In the end, vanitas grudgingly submitted.
    "Whatever..."
    "Aww, no fight?" Nequa complained.
    "No fight here Nequa, there is too much work to be done." The Master replied. He walked pas the three and peered through Snow White glass encasement. "One down..."
    "Six to go?" Aux asked, confirming.
    "Indeed. With Eraqus now in my possession, there should be little stopping me from outsmarting the little brigade of light that Yen sid is building. I want them to be strong, but not overpowering... Their strength must meet the requirements," he replied mysteriously.
    All 3 of the apprentices were unsure of how to respond.
    "So what next?" Vanitas asked interrupting.
    He turned to face the 3 of them. "New course of action. Due to circumstances I would rather not bring up at this point, we cannot proceed in the way I designed." He turned to Vanitas first. "You have not completed the errand I assigned. Since I do not tolerate failure, Aux and Nequa will take the assignment, while you locate the next princess. Any objection from you?" asked, already sure of his response.
    Without a word, he stomped out muttering small nothings to himself while proceeding through a Dark Corridor. Next he turned to Nequa and Aux. "You two still will carry out his assigned mission. Nequa is already informed."
    "I don't get what the point is, but you got it boss man," Nequa replied without argument. She spoke once again with cheer in her voice as she skipped off through her corridor.
    Aux was left confused as to why he would uncover this information to both Vanitas and Nequa, but not him.
    Aux came close to following her, before the Master stopped him.
    "Aux..." The heavily built man turned. "Of the 3 of you, you are the only one I can fully trust. I keep information from you I know you must wish to know. Just know that what I keep from you is unimportant to your cause... With that said, keep an eye on that one," he claimed, nodding towards Nequa. "Her personality is... untrustworthy."
    "As you wish... Master No Heart." With nothing more to add, he slowly followed Nequa through her dark corridor before it closed. Only Master No Heart, the knocked out Eraqus, and a sleeping Snow White remained. the armored master watched the defeated Eraqus from above.
    "When things don't go as planned... You adapt."

12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked at her bracelet. "Why must my past haunt me?" She looked at the sky and saw a star's light dimming slowly. Celestial City, Mom, Dad. I'll find someway to make up for everything I've done. Somehow."There's nothing I nor anybody can do to help the situation I found myself in right now. Absolutely nothing." Luna stood up and wiped away her tears. "I appreciate you trying to comfort me but there's nothing anybody can do to help me." Luna started to walk back and felt a presence near her and Kel. "Whoever's there, show yourself. Your aura gave your hiding spot away. I suggest introducing yourself to the others inside the castle as well as you. By the way, the name's Luna Kiatespira." She walked back to castle looking back at her memories.

13. Light-Rune Maven Seer

shes not half-bad at this. the figure said as he manifested himself next to the boy named kel. he could tell the puff of Darkness had surprised the boy, and his Volto mask wasnt really helping. of course not, he thought to himself. Why would they instantly trust someone who shows up in a creepy mask?

14. Doukuro Chaser

As Yana watched run out in tears she rolled her eyes. What drama fest was this? Well, whatever it was it was hardly any concern of hers unless she ended up fighting with the other while she chose to emotional. Emotions in battle got people killed after all.

Now she turned to an older fellow and gestured at him. "Hey, are you the one calling the shots around here?"

15. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius looked at the smiling wizard with curiosity, wondering wether to introduce himself.
    He decided that he should. " You must be master Yen Sid." Etrius said in a discreet tone. "My name is Etrius, and I hail from the homeworld of Abraxas. I am 12 years old, and I too wield a Keyblade."

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

how rude of me, kel was it? the figure took of his mask to directly deal with the shock he was cuasing. my name is steel. he said. I would have introduced myself sooner but i was unsure of your current situation. By the way thats an interesting friend you have. to sense me by my Aura... she must have the power of the moon in her.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel looked at the new comer named Steel. He didn't quite understand what he'd meant by Luna's aura sensing abilities. "Nice to meet you. Sorry to cut the meeting short, but there's something I have to do." As he got up from his seat and left, he knew that he would see him again. After all most of the people here had returned. Kel moved to catch up to Luna were he said. "While I cannot change the past, I can tell you that I know how it feels to have someone hurt because of you." He simply left it at that before continuing walking. Whether or not she wanted to know what he meant, was up to her.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

wow... Steel said to himself as he watched kel rush away. first sentence spoken, and even with manners, and my cold aura is already repelling people. Oh well, everyone seems centered on that castle, it must be their HQ. guess id better drop in. the smile on his face was disconcerting, and he walked in the direction of the building...

19. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Not more than a few minutes of introducing himself to Master Yen Sid, Etrius heard the front door open again. "More Keyblade wielders?" He asked, surprised, but when looking at the door, he saw the white-haired maiden that bumped into him, the boy that went to comfort her, and behind them was a figure he didn't recognize. "You know," he said, prompting the return party, specifically the girl, " That was kinda rude of you to push past me like that when you hadn't properly introduced yourself." Beneath his hood, two yellow eyes flashed with curiosity.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina heard one of the newer members comments and scowled. Luna was obviously upset and didn't want to talk. He had no right to tell her that was rude. She didn't even like Luna but wouldn't go far enough to call her rude for being upset. "There is another one to add to my list." Karina thought as she watched and waited to see how Luna would respond, scowl still plastered on her face.