Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur raced through the forest. He had sensed something strange. He wasn't sure what it was, but what he felt was very similar to him. But that didn't make any sense. As far as he knew, he was the only one that wielded this... "key-blade." Or whatever the elder called it. But if there was a chance, even a small chance, he wanted to know. He came out of the forest and stopped running. He took a moment to catch his breath. He looked up at the castle ahead. "There." He jogged to the castle only to come face-to-face with the rest of the group

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Before heading in, Luna sensed a light energy source coming from the forest. "What in the world-" Luna whispered to herself. She stopped walking and turned toward the direction of the forest. "Umm, guys?" Luna called to the rest of the group. " Call me crazy but I think I sense another keyblader."
    (OOC: Vladimir, that's not the right color. It's the color above the OOC. I used the code #cc00cc but i don't know what the official color for the Dwarf Woodlands is. Just letting you know about the color. Before I forget, WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!)

3. Krowley Moderator

OOC - Currently everyone is heading back to the castle. Please read the first post to see what's going on. Snow White is supposed to be alone right now.
    Also KHGrl15 is correct when it comes to colors. It prevents confusion since more than one world is active.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

"Another one?" Karina thought. There were already more people in this group then she could handle; she didn't particularly like people. "So what do we stop what we are doing to go follow a hunch that the crazy girl over here has?" Karina remarked in a rude tone. She just wanted to get this done with, she didn't want to waste her time with extra detours. Karina glanced over at Krowley to see what he had to say on the matter at hand.

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna clenched her fists as well as her teeth. She turned toward Karina. "What's your deal with me?!?! If I did something to upset you than I'm sorry. And keyblader I sensed earlier, it was a hunch. I'm not exactly sure if a keyblader is in the forest. So if you have a problem with just tell me what I did and I"ll try to make it up to you." She unclenched her fists and took deep breaths so she could calm down.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

"Don't act stupid. How could you not know what you did. Are you that stupid or what? I mean you attacked your own team. How could you not know what you did?" Karina's voice was raised as she spoke. She was glaring at Luna now. Karina was tempted to hit Luna or something to get her point across but resisted. She stood there with her fist clench while waiting for a response from Luna. She didn't think Luna was that stupid but she sure was good at acting like it.

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna stood therein silence. "I-I attacked my own team. You're lying! Why would I ever do that?! That goes againist my nature!!" Luna raised her voice and clenched her fists. I couldn't have attacked my own team. Right? Luna stood in silence once again.

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

((Oh, right. >< Sorry. Like I said, i'll get the hang of it. Lemme do a quick edit. Thanks.))

((EDIT: Done. : D))

9. Aelin Best Waifu

"You think I am making this up? Hmph, I don't need a reason to hate anyone, it just so happens that I have one for you." Karina sneered. "And how can you not remember something like that? Do you really think I will believe that your THAT stupid. I mean come on." Karina continued in a rude tone of voice. Karina started at Luna unimpressed. "I mean I guess it isn't that far of a stretch for you to be that dumb..." She left it at that.

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna clenched her fists once again. "I will admit I made stupid mistakes in my past and I lost loved ones because of those mistakes. But I want to atone for my mistakes. That's the main reason why I'm here." Luna remembered her home, her family, and her friends disappearing right in front of her eyes. She started to tear up a little. "Tease me all you want but it still won't change the fact that I will do whatever it takes to atone for my sins. Now if what said about me attacking you three is true, what color were my eyes when I was supposedly attacking you guys?" She wiped away her tears when she was asking her question.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

"You are doing a great jobs so far." Karina replied in an overly sarcastic voice. "Anyway, how the hell am I suppose to know. I wasn't paying attention to your eye colour when you attacked us, I was more focused on trying to block your attacks." Karina's fist were still clenched and she still had almost a death glare in her eye. She didn't like Luna and no matter what Luna said or did would change that.

12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna unclenched her fists and let out a sigh. This girl gonna get on my nerves isn't she? Luna thought to herself. "Was I hitting the ground for no reason before attacked you three?" She put her thumb on her chin and her other four fingers on her eyebrow as she asked her question.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

"Yes, and by the way thanks for proving my point. You remember that so you should remember everything else." Karina finally took her eyes off of Luna and looked around at the court yard that they were standing in. "Do you have a problem of some sort that is making you act this way?" It was a serious question but she asked it in a rude way.

14. Mysty Unknown

Eon had arrived from the Aura Asylum that was his home, to the Land of Departure to answer the call to aid in the battles ahead. The place seemed quiet and barren almost. All that could be heard were the footsteps of one, maybe two individuals among the castle. The land outside smelled fresh and the stars in the sky were alarmingly bright and many could be seen, as it was in his world.

The boy walked to the Great Hall door and became breath taken by its majesty. The aura radiating off of the entire castle seemed welcoming and full of light. He entered the hall to come across a large book centered within a beam of light. They boy walked to it as it had important meaning. He read it with detail as to what was happening. "A lot has happened during the time the stars began to shine. I am very late to help the others."

He continued to walk around yelling out to others. "Hello, I am here to help? Is anyone here?" He walked around in a daze hoping for someone to appear and explain to him what needed to be done, how he could help. While searching he stumbled across a device. Something that would help him cross to different worlds. Eon would equipped it as soon as he could

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well that's not good." Luna placed her hand on her forehead. "No wonder I couldn't remember." Here comes terrible memory lane again. Luna thought to herself for a moment. "Three years ago, I lost someone that was really important to me and I was so upset. That's when I entered this berserk like state. I destroyed everything in my path. I almost killed an innocent little boy." Tears started to run down Luna's face. "I didn't even remember what I had done to those people. My parents told me what I did the next day. Any time I would be the most upset or angry that's when I'll reach that state again. I'm sincerely sorry for my behavior earlier." Luna got down on her hands and knees. "Please forgive me."

16. Aelin Best Waifu

"uh huh, whatever." Karina replied in a seemingly emotionless voice. "And stand up, you're embarrassing." She said as she turned to the other two. "So what now? Are we going to go into the cattle and talk to this queen lady? Or are we going to backtrack to find this supposed keyblader that may or may not be there?"

17. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur closed the distance between himself and the people. He was wary of them, preparing to call forth his keyblade should any of them be hostile.

Shapur parted his lips and spoke. "No need to backtrack, girl, for you have found him. I am a keyblade wielder. You can imagine my wariness. I have not had much luck with new experiences lately. I have trouble telling whether you are a friend and mean me no harm, or whether you are a foe out to hinder me." He paused. "So, what say you, child? Friend or foe?" Whether she answered "friend" or "foe," Shapur would then look out at everyone else."And what of the rest of you?"

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina state at the man. "well that depends." She spoke in a calm not threatening voice,quite the opposite of how she was sperling to Luna just moments before. "That.depends on whether or not like you. I could be a friend if I like you but if I don't then not. I haven't decided yet though so let's call it neutral fo rnow.".

19. Krowley Moderator

Krowley hung his head. More obstacles... he thought to himself.
    Though he was all for reinforcements, this man looked a bit old and sinister compared to the rest of his travelling companions. His hair was a crimson red, almost the color of blood and carried himself in a calm manner. If he was hypothetically added to the party, this would give them a total of five and judging by the way he acted, it seemed he would make a valuable asset in battle. On the other hand, he could cause more problems alongside Karina and Luna's bickering. Ignoring his thoughts for the time being, he spoke out; "You have a name?"

20. Mysty Unknown

Eon oversaw three gates and a number of people within each. "The Great Forest has almost no one there. I should go and help them." He road off into the world to begin his Disembark.

The Great Forest

Eon arrived into a cold, snowy forest where a lot of barking could be heard. He looked down at his paws and around him he could see a black and white tail. He had become a Skunk of the woodlands. Louder barking could be heard in the distance. "It sounds like... like people are being hunted by dogs!" Eon rushed through the trees and slid across the ice around him. He approached the group fighting the hounds. With a great leap from the bank, he came down hitting a dog in the backbone with his keyblade. "Hey guys, the name is Eon, I came to help you guys out" With that he sliced another dog. He looked back at them smiling widely.