Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Guess I'll head back to my room then." Kel said as he made his way to his room. Once their he hoped on his bed and thought about his encounters in the past world. I was almost defeated twice in one world. Man if my brother was here he'd be laughing at me now. He thought, before he remember the last time he saw his brother.

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz had overheard Krowley. Noroz walks into the room. "Rules, huh?" He asked, wearing his sunglasses. "I guess I'm not the only one with secrets, huh?"

3. Krowley Moderator

He turned to Noroz growing more impatient to discuss with Yen Sid urgently.
    "Anything I keep from you is for the good of everyone..." he replied agitated.

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz moved closer to Krowley. “Charles Sanford once said; 'Secrets are made to be found out with time.'
    I somehow doubt yours is any different. So why won't you save us all the hassle and tell us?"
    Noroz removed his sunglasses and stared at Krowley, "or are you that submissive towards your puppeteer?"

5. Krowley Moderator

Krowley took a long pause registering his interrogative questions. He looked around as the other keybladers looked concerned as well. "What would be the harm?" he asked himself. "They will find out eventually..."
    Before beginning to speak out, Yen Sid interrupted, "This man is not from our time." Krowley froze as that delicate piece of information escaped the wizard's lips. He turned alerted to find him patting Krowley's shoulder in assurance. He motioned his hand to his belt with the golden center. "Not many people here hold a device such as that. Last I heard, only 2 have ever been seen."
    Krowley stood still as he felt the mood in the room simmer.

6. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross came in, using the towel to scrub the water from his left ear, when he heard, he stopped, looking at Krowley and blinked, he was fully clothed, don't worry, his expression was of initial shock."W..whoa, really? You're a time traveler? What's the future like?"

7. Krowley Moderator

Krowley was trying to calm himself with long deep breaths as he began to explain.
    "Yen sid is correct that I am not from this time, but I'm not exactly much of a traveler...
    You see, it began back in my time, where I attended an academy for the "Order." The 7 lights who keep the world in balance. I could be called an apprentice I suppose.
    Anyways, another student from this class, had a lot of darkness inside him. He was my best friend, and I watched as he slowly grew more and more obsessed with it. He told me; "I'm going to change the world." and a few days later, one of the only 2 Chrono-sashes in existence had been stolen." he motioned back to his belt. "This belt allows the user to go to any point in history. You see, That jungle we just came from was a world I had studied. It's how I knew where the keyhole was. I knew things weren't going well when I disembarked, since those people weren't suppose to be there until 18 years after this time period."

"So why have you come here then? To find your friend?" Yen Sid asked.
    "Pretty much... The Order was going to send out one of the seven lights, but I begged them to let me go instead. He was my friend I knew him best. It looks like he's bring worlds from different times to this time period. What I can't figure out is why..."

"That would explain the drastic increase in stars," Yen Sid thought aloud.

8. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora's eyes widened hearing all this. Some one from the future,.an increase of worlds. She shifted quietly and looked to Krowley. "is that why you disappeared when we were fighting? To go after your friend?" She finally.spoke up, coming out of the hiding spot behind a curtain. "I'm sorry i was hiding." She added quickly and bowed to Yen Sin before looking back to Krawley.

9. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross blinked and scratched the back of his head, pausing a moment before looking up to Krowley."So, did we kick butt in the future? You know."He punched the air playfully a few times."Take names? Anything like that?"He smiled at Anora, waiting for Krowley's answer.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

By the time Kel left his room, he'd overheard Krowly mentioning about the chrono-sashes and about how his friends had darkness inside him. So he lost his friend to darkness, that's not that far off from what happend to me He thought as he continued to listen.

11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna enters the building." Amazing! I'd better train my hardest or I'm not gonna get stronger.", Luna said as she smiled. Luna walks around the place seeing if there were any people she could talk to. "Well, its official....... I'm lost", Luna sighed.

12. Krowley Moderator

"Technically no. Worlds are being brought back from their original time periods to this one.
    While we did lock it, that world is still stuck years before it's supposed to exist. While my Chrono-sash allows me to travel through time physically, It is only a lesser model compared to the one that was stolen. The model taken allows the user to change who, what, when, and where. All I can do now is just make sure world order keeps intact and doesn't crumble..."

(OOC - Look at the first post for story details to see what you have missed.)

13. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna walks around the building in search of master Yen Sid. She arrives back near the entrance and sits down on a chair. " I might as well wait here.", Luna sighed.

14. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Saelis pushes open the large double doors of Yen Sid's tower, coughing in a shower of dust as it rains down upon him.
    "Hello, anyone home in here?" He calls out into the darkness. With no response, he walks in and looks around. He see's a younger girl in the entrance hall and walks over to sit by her.
    "Hello, I am Saelis DiAngelli. Have you seen Msr. Yen Sid?" he asks politely as he sits down next to the girl.

15. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"Then we need to hurry before anymore damage is done." She said and looked back to Krowley. "We are a team now. So no more secrets anymore," she looked around to her fellow keybladers, "from anybody. Thats how we will become a better team and take down the heartless and the masked men so we can save the planets."

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"No..more..secrets."Kross said, smiling brightly towards Anora and turned to Krowley, his expression faded to a blank look, then a worried expression."What..what happened to us?"He asked, curious.

17. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Saelis got up, away from the girl. He let out a very loud call "Can anyone hear me?" He heard it vibrate up the walls and up into the higher reaches of the tower.

18. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora raised an eyebrow hearing the loud echo. As Kross asked his question Anora stepped out the room. She did not want to know her future fate, scared to hear anything negative like her death or the death of her comrades. So she walked down the hall of the Land of Departure to see a man. Another keyblader no doubt. "hello," she greeted him with a polite warm smile.

19. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

"Hello." He said, returning the smile. "My name is Saelis DiAngelli. I have come for training with Msr. Yen Sid, could you help me find him please? I can't seem to located him." He said while looking around the inside of the tower. "Oh, do forgive me, I seem to have lost my manners. And what is your name?" he asked inquisitively.

20. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"my name is Anora." She said and looked back the way she came. "Master Yen Sid is a little busy with another keyblader." She told him. "but you could wait for him." She said hoping to have helped him. "I'm guessing your a mystic if you seek him." She said.