Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Kel. Got it. I'm Base. Also, terrified. I have some serious heebie-jeebie feelings going on here. That's why I have this out," he said holding up his Keyblade. "Don't you hear the organ music? Is it just me?"

It was a waltz in dismay. Discord ruled over the song he heard rolling through the area. He swore he could even see the flicker of spinning phantom couples high in the sky by the Manor's shattered windows. This was where they were supposed to go...

"Come on. I'll try to be Jokey Base only so often as to lighten the mood, but we're really going to need to be serious about this." His tone was far more somber than it had been in a long time. Death was lingering in the air. Where Death lingered, misery would fall on the living. They had to go in, get out, and come out of it sane. "We watch each other's respective backs, and we don't let Fear control- That is a pretty funky eye, to be honest, Steel. Minor detour here: What happened there? Yeesh."

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta woke up to a bonk on the head. She made her left hand into a fist and punched Raisor in the stomach. When she heard him cough and gasp, she jerked up and stared at Raisor. "Oh jeez, oh god, I'm sorry! It's just...I...sorry!" she said. Ananta stood up and looked around, staring at the place they were in. It was so dark, but everything was beautiful and reminded her a bit of the pictures in her story books. "Wow, where are we and what happened?" she asked Raisor. "I've been kinda out of it since we got back to Disney Town, so I have no idea what's been going on."

3. Krowley Moderator

TOMORROW CITY

Before the group could venture off, a giant imp made from ink crashed down behind the trio, blots of ink slobbering off it's body.
    A small friendly gremlin riding a jetpack jumped in front of the group. "Blast it all, not another one he spoke!" He turned to see the confused group and tipped his helmet to them. "Terribly sorry for this, but I'm afraid you must run! This is one of the blot's most powerful threats! They've been terrorizing tomorrow City all day!" As he explained things, more of his gremlin friends came in to silence the beast, containing it's inkling madness. "Oh so sorry, where are my manners... I am Gremlin Gus. Terribly sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances."

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENTURELAND

"Although, i think we might've found our mouse that took Yen Sid's book."
    As Beuce finished his thought, a quick shadow, leapt downward on top of him, causing him to fall onto his back as an anthropomorphic rabbit in blue shorts grabbed his shirt with his bunny fists. "Don't you dare mention a mouse around here!" he yelled, gripping his collar. As his grip tightened, his dotted eyes blinked as he closer inspected the new arrival.

"Wait a minute... you're not from here! You look too off... even by pirate standards," he exclaimed. He looked to the other two as he noticed their strange clothes and keyblades. "What the!" He jumped off Beuce with an impressive jump, preparing himself for battle.
    "Alright you knuckleheads!" He summoned the kingdom key in his left hand.
    "I want answers and I want 'em now!" He used the other to summon the Kingdom Key D keyblade, spinning them, before he clashed them together.
    The dual wielding bunny pointed the blades like pistols at D'daear and Karina. "Now... Who are you.. And how did you get here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICKEYJUNK MOUNTAIN

"Definately not," Hikaru replied. Everything in the giant heap reminded him of some one though. The most notable thing he saw was a giant carbon molding of Yen Sid's hat at the edge of the mountain's pile.
    "Hmmmf!!" a small grunt was heard, echoing in the direction of the heap. His ears followed the sound to Mickey stuck in a small crevasse like if he were Winnie The Pooh stuck in the side of a house. With another loud grunt he popped right out, rubbing his backside as he hit the ground hard.
    "Mickey!" Hikaru cried out.
    "Huh? Oh! It's you fellas!" Mickey propped himself to his feet as he looked at all three. "Gosh... You know me, but I didn't even catch your names," he shrugged with guilt.

DARK BEAUTY CASTLE

"AHH HAHAHAHA!!" An evil, horse cackle or a thick accented man's voice cried out, as a cage surrounded the group.
    "I have no clue what's going on, the young girl has described...
    As the Mad Doctor, I will now list what I will prescribe..."

The voice was now singing to them, almost gleeful at his own villainy. A large hole opened up in front of them, as a lanky, bald scientist emerged with his fingers twiddling through his rubber gloves. He rubbed along his furry mustache that matched both his beard and eyebrows to match.

"Yes first a dose of pain on which you'll tell me what you know!
    And then of course I'll show you all my tools here just for show,"

He pulled a lever to show a variety of torture devices.

"You will be kept alive as you are vital to my plan!
    Which I shall keep in secrecy for as long as I can..."

He pulled the same lever, having a wall slide in to hide the devices.

"You are here for a reason, that much is yes for certain,
    So be like tools, and be of use before your final curtain"

He slit his finger along his neck to signal their death.

"And now I shall enlighten you, on how I'll make you lose." The Mad Doctor chuckled under his hoarse voice as he grinned.
    "Your keyblades have now disappeared, unable to be used..." He let out a wicked cackle as he awaited their response.

LONESOME MANOR

As the group explored the haunted mansion, ghoulish teasing could be heard.
    "Boooo!!! Hahahaha!" a voice bellowed, laughing at his scares.
    "Come on! come on! Let me try!" another voice interrupted. "WoooooooOOOOoooOOO!!! Hehehe"
    The voices could be heard trying to scare some one. "No please! Stop it! I'll give you whatever you want!" a voice whimpered. The voice hoever sounded like Horace's. But how was that possible? Was he sucked inside with them? The group needed to investigate....

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor was clutching his stomach, kneeling on the ground from the punch from Ananta.

"Ananta," Raisor struggled to get a few words out from his mouth, "next time you want to sleep, all you have to do is let me know."

He fell to the ground, giving up. He was not ready for any punches, and ones to the gut were especially high on the list. While he was down, he suddenly began to hear singing - if that's what it could be called. A hole appeared in the wall, and out of it walked an old, bald man with a mustache and beard that needed clipping. Actually, just for that bad singing Raisor wanted to cast a fire spell on his hair to stop him. The doctor pulled a lever on the wall and a bunch of tools came out; not the kind that you would want used on your either. He pulled the lever again and the tools disappeared behind the wall again.

Soon as the ear-bleeding singing stopped, Raisor got up to his feet and suddenly got dizzy. He leaned against a pillar and starred at the Doctor, trying not to throw up. "What are you talking about, "unable to use our keyblades"? I don't know what you think you're planning, but I don't need a keyblade to beat you."

5. Aelin Best Waifu

"Oooh so scary a bunny with keyblades. Guess what buddy, it is three against one. The odds don't stack well in your favour. I feel like I don't have to tell you anything really, and if that is the problem then BITE ME!" Karina taunted summoning her own keyblade to her hand. "Besides I bet I could beat you alone, I don't even need these losers help, but I guess I will take it if I can't get rid of them after all." Karina talked with a great amount of ease and uncaringness in her voice. Karina didn't even look tense as she swung her keyblade around in front of her a bit, like she was checking the balance of it or something. If this bunny was going to try to taunt her, she would not buy it, instead she would act and show clearly she could care less for his taunts or commands for information.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Beuce!" shouted D'daear as the man got jumped.

At first glance it was thought to be a heartless, so naturally the boy drew from the light and summoned the keyblade to hand. However, it was quickly revealed that it was no heartless; since it was wearing pants. Fighting stance waned, but only a bit while the boy watched the moment unfold. A black rabbit like person, no taller than Mickey was looking at Beuce rather irritated. Now this black rabbit could be two things: 1) a bad guy or 2) a good guy. Since D'daear was one to listen, it came to mind that this rabbit may not have ill intent considering the verbal cues. It was going off on the group about not looking like pirates, which seemed to ease the tension a bit for D'daear.

Yet, when it's small eyes landed on their weapons that was when the rabbit got real with the moment. It got off Beuce, and drew to fighting stance. What came from it left D'daear a little amazed.

"TWO!?" Axel s- I mean the boy uttered in amazement.

The rabbit was wielding not one, but TWO keyblades. The only other person he knew that was capable of that thus far was Steel. Things were getting interesting. In the now, Brows furrowed as D'daear got serious, body tensing for a potential battle.

"KN-Knucklehead?! Who are you calling a Knucklehead, nnnggh..." he paused, trying to think of a comeback. Sadly none came to mind. "..nn...Knucklehead!" Whatever.

Since the rabbit was being rather rude, D'daear decided NOT to answer anything until the black rabbit calmed down.

"You'll get your answers once you put away both, your keyblades AND that attitude! I mean seriously, do we LOOK hostile to you?"

D'daear was so caught up in the moment that he had not realized that he himself was just as lost as the rabbit, and he was pretty sure the others were just as lost. Where were they exactly? Why did they end up here of all places? Where were the others?

Then Karina happened, which was counterproductive.

Blue irises fell dull the moment her mouth opened, unveiling every word that was spoken.

"It's like you WANT to fight. ALL THE TIME." he said turning to Karina, ignoring the Black rabbit for a moment.

A huge sigh escaped the tall boy, mind flooded with confusion. This tension needed to be lifted. A free hand fell on the bridge of his nose as he tried to collect himself by shutting his eyes. If this situation escalated, they'd be wasting time getting nowhere.

"Alright alright. Let's...let's all settle down. Call back your keyblades guys. We can work this out without a fight. Please?"

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  7. CrownMoksha Decimo

While the topic of Steel's eye was still left unanswered, they ventured on into the manor letting Steel be the one to decide when to tell them about it. Once inside it was just as Kel had figured from his first look at it while they were outside. Very creepy looking, but fortunately more suited to ghosts rather than vampires. That alone made Kel feel a bit better.

Hearing the voices, distinguishing the one that sounded in clear distress was an easy task. Finding where the voice was coming from was a different matter and could be a difficult one, but a voice in distress was a voice in distress. "Come on, someone else here is clearly being tormented by what I'm going and and calling ghost. We need to find where they are." Kel didn't imagine any of them would object to helping someone who was stuck here against their will and on the off chance they did, it wasn't going to stop him from going an investigating.

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Last episode on the 'What did exactly did Cailyn miss?', we found Minnie in trouble being attacked by Julius, Julius explained himself as mickey and with some conviction through Pluto, gained our trust. Anyway, Mortimer pulled out a book and it sucked everyone up.

~Tomorrow City~

Cailyn was covered in junk, and was
    , confused, tired, hungry, and really cranky. Everything was slightly fuzzy on what happened, but stranger things had been happening to her on her little adventure. She had twigs stuck in her hair, dirt on her face, and her nice outfit was also stained with some kind of dirt, asphalt and grass. She looked like she had just crawled through a forest and maybe a trash can. It had taken her a while to catch up with everyone, and when she finally did, she had been transported somewhere. She was really tired of that happening, she just wanted to take a nap. She look a look at the place around her. It made her sort of sad. It was really 'dark' and she felt like it wasn't a happy kind of place.

She heard someone talking who was unfamiliar to her. "Waitwaitwait, wait." She paused, running at both Stratos and Luna, putting up her hand, out of breath. "Don't go anywhere yet. I'm here. Wait for me." She huffed. "Sorry, it's been a rough day." Cailyn muttered. "Anyway, this place is seriously giving me the creeps-" Before she could finish her sentence, she screamed, seeing the giant ink monster looking thing. "I'm Cailyn, and these are...." Her voice trailed off. "Well, I'm not really sure who these guys are but I'm guessing they're not bad. Thank you for saving us from that monster." She gave him a smile. "Uh, do you mind telling us where we are? Or, rather, maybe, where those monsters are coming from? Who's 'The Blot'?"

9. Skyheart Joker

As Luna asked which direction they should go in first, Stratos just sort of stood there, in deep thought while he wondered which way would be the best. They were in a completely unknown area, so basically any which way they went was bound to go to the same place. Granted, when one was lost and separated from the rest of their group, it was best to just stay in one place. However, if everyone followed this kind of mindset, then they'd all be sitting still and no one would find anyone. Granted, he knew that given all of the people who they were split off from, they would most certainly not be sitting still, but there was no way to know if they were even in the same world as he and...uh...whatever her name was. However, the girl with the unknown name brought up a good point, and nodding he said, "alright let's get going the-" before he could finish, he was caught off by something.

Well, a giant blob monster. That was certainly a first. While Stratos had gotten his keyblade at the ready to fight the thing, when sudddenly a green thing just kind of flew in and told them to get away from it. Well, that was also certainly a first as well. As he and his other green friends had subdued the creature, Stratos dismissed his keyblade, as another person came running after them, seeming to be in a bit of a hurry to catch up with them. Stratos had literally no idea who she was, or why she was following after them, but he wasn't really in any position to do anything about it at the moment. Before he could ask her just who she was, it seemed to be taken care of as they were introducing themselves to Gus now.

Giving a short wave, Stratos simply had said, "my name's Stratos. Pleasure to meet you." He then stood by as the new girl, Cailyn, went on a motorcade of questions at the green guy, and simply asked, "yeah, and is there anyway we can help out with it?" He figured he might as well offer help while he could to those who may be in need of it. After all, wandering around a foreign world wasn't going to get them finding the others in any more of an efficient manner.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Okay, things were weird for a bit. At first, Glen was confused because he could have sworn he had seen Mickey just a short time ago. Wait, he had seen Mickey a short time ago. Twice, in fact. He'd seen him in symphony of sorcery where he'd been friendly, and then again just before they'd had the ink put all over them where he'd been....well, he certainly hadn't been friendly. Carefully, Glen summoned his keyblade in his left hand. He didn't hold it in a threatening motion, but there was a chance Mickey could take it that way. This Mickey didn't seem particularly dangerous, but there was always the chance that it was a trick to gain their trust. "My name's Glen. What are you doing here, Mickey?" he asked, suspicion in his voice evident.

11. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"What, you mean this?" Steel asked his friends innocently as he tapped his eye as if it were a piece of plastic. "It's a bit more than a 'minor' detour." He said as the three began making their way into Lonesome Manor. "As Kel may or may not remember from earlier, I've already admitted to being a freak of science." That was a rather vague explanation.

He searched for the proper words to explain his freakish eyeball as ghostly (and rather childish) voices tuanted an unseen person that they supposedly knew. He was pretty sure that Base was the only one who talked to that character at any length. Anyway, he didn't bother giving Kel a specific reply; he just followed. After all, it was pretty obvious what they had to do. However, with any actual danger yet to be in sight, Steel kept himself preoccupied with his attempted explanation.

"I suppose you could say my eye... is at the center of my other biological and mental mutations. Does that make sense?"

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida was a little less wary then Glen though she understood his reasoning, especially after what happened not long before. However, she decided to still pull the friendly approach with a smile and a bit of a wave, "Hey, it's no problem at all. I'm Kaida." Afterwards she just kind of brushed her hair behind her ear and kicked her foot a bit and swayed, lollygagging because she had nothing to do other than wait to hear what Mickey had to say since there was nothing else to say and what's the point in being redundant when you can get it over with short and sweet.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  13. Krowley Moderator

MICKEYJUNK MOUNTAIN

"I'm Hikaru," the blue haired boy added, shaking the small mouse's hands.
    "What are you doing here, Mickey?" Glen asked.
    Mickey scratched his round head with his gloves hands in confusion. "Gosh if I knew... I remember switching back into my body... and then Mortimer opened the book..."
    "That's right," Hikaru interrupted. "We were al sucked into this..." Hikaru looked at the pile of junk next to him as he peered in uncertainty. "Wasteland."
    Mickey's ears lifted in worry as a terrible thought entered his mind. "Oh no! What about Minnie and Pluto! A-and everyone else! We gotta make sure they're okay!"
    Mickey was about to bolt when Hikaru grabbed him by the ear. "Whoa, slow down there a minute... the black thing that came after the book only came after us, Mortimer and-" he paused to look at the small mouse. "You." Mickey looked up with shock. "Why us though?"
    Hikaru looked at Kaida and Geln for some kind of answer, when he looked down at Glen's keyblade. "Maybe it's since we're all wielders," he thought momentarily.
    Mickey seemed confused. "Wielders? Wielders of what?" Hikaru pointed at Glen's weapon.
    Mickey looked at it, inspecting it carefully. "Haha, well that doesn't seem to practical!"
    Hikaru's eyebrows furrowed as he knelt down to Mickey's level. "It's a keyblade.... You don't know what that is?..."
    "Nope! Never head of it! But I know mortimer had something similar when..." Mickey gasped. "Wait! Mortimer's still here! And if I know him, he's probably trying to find his way out! We gotta beat him to it!"
    Hikaru rose to his feet, still unsettled by Mickey's lack of knowledge of their weapon. He could have sworn he read that Mickey had a keyblde. While he was contemplating the thought, Mickey had begun to climb the tower of junk. "Come on! We gotta hurry! We just gotta... gotta..." Mickey stopped climbing at six feet before pulling out a yellow shoe from the pile. "Wait a minute! This is mine!" He leaned back to take a closer look at the pile. Video games, toys, pictures, momentos. They were all lost things of his that somehow made it here.
    "It's all mine!" He said in shock. "I thought I lost all this stuff! Who would even want to steal it!"
    Hikaru wanted to know as well. He looked around the mounatin until an opening was found. "If we can't go over it, we can try and go through it then..."

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Just as Stratos was about to choose the direction they were going to go in, a giant monster made of ink appeared out of nowhere! "Are you serious right now???" As Luna spoke, another girl came running in their direction along with what seemed to be a green gremlin telling them to run. As the group ran, the girl introduced herself as Cailyn. "Nice to meet you! I'm Luna! I'm pretty sure I saw you back in the Timeless River right?" Luna looked toward Cailyn as she ran then looked toward the gremlin named Gus. "Hey Gus? Is there any way to fight this ink monster??? I'm a bit of the type who doesn't like to run from their problems." Luna awaited for her answers from Gus as the ink blob of a monster continued to chase after the group of four.

15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"OooooOOOoooooOooo!" The ghosts circled round and cackled, goofy-looking, phantoms with teal capes and bowler hats. Poor Horace. He was shaking, and his teeth were chattering. Erm... Was Horace a gift horse? Base was told never to look a gift horse in the mouth, for some reason or another that slipped his mind. Nevermind. Good thing he was already armed.

"Hey! Leave him alone! Go haunt some place else."

"Woa, boys! We got a real riled up live one here!" The stoutest of the ghosts halted in flight and floated over the group. "Not afraid of us, huh? BOO!" He pulled a face and waggled his tongue, rolling his eyes back into his transparent head.

No reaction was pulled from the thin lad face-to-face with the sight. In fact, for good measure, Base yawned. He wasn't really tired, but knew that would bother the boisterous bully. He wasn't wrong.

"Say! Either you all start shouting and hollering and going "EEK! A G-G-G-GHOST!" or we'll... or we'll..." the ghost steadily lowered as he lost steam. "Well, we won't be too pleased, I tell ya what."

"Can we just get over this? We have bigger fish to fry, sir. I'm guessing you don't get too many guest, but we're really in a hurry, if you don't mind."

"Well, sonuvagun. Hmph. The living these days. They can't be spooked by nothing. Alright, kid. Whadaya want?"

"That depends. Guys?" Base looked over to Kel and Steel, while helping Horace Horsecollar to his feet... erm... hooves?

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce nearly stumbled back from the sudden arrival of a bunny jumping on his chest. It was another talking animal, like the ones in Disney Town. He wasn't really surprised to see him, so much as he was surprised that he jumped onto his chest and started yelling at him for saying the word mouse. After taking a quick look at each of them, he decided that they weren't locals, along with something about pirates. Leaping off, he summoned two keyblades. So, not only was he a keyblade wielder, but a dual wielder. "Impressive." D'daear gave a rather witty response to the rabbit's insult. He gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Slick. If we can find ten minutes without something trying to kill us, i'll give you some pointers on witty retorts." He joked.
    Now if Karina could just not make things wo-

"I hate everything..." He muttered under his breath. "Karina, could i talk to you for a second?" He grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her off to the side. She was the stronger of the two, but Beuce wasn't exactly Stratos. "So...Just do me a favor and run me by the thought process behind making the first thing we run into hate us and try to kill us? Yeah he drew his weapons, but he wanted information. He might be able to help us find the others and get out of her. Even tell us what this book is. If it's Yen Sid's book. You know, the one that it's critically important to the fabric of...basically everything ever that we find before the apprentices? Yeah, remember that? So, we need to go over there and try not to kill each other, or we might be stuck in a book for a very long time because you broke our way out over your knee."

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

"In a way I guess." Kel said. He did remember what Steel had admitted back when hey first saw Mickey Not Mickey, but he didn't really just o what extent did he mean when he said that. He certainly wasn't expecting that though. Then the ghost appeared and attempted to scare them off. Attempted being the key word there.

They weren't really doing a good job at trying to scare them off and thus they cease their attempts and asked what they wanted. "Well a way out would be nice, that and Horace." They weren't going to be staying in this mansion forever, so they would need to know a way out and what else was here. Hopefully these ghosts had at least one of these answers.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina allowed Beuce to drag her to the side with a roll of her eyes. This was so lame. Was he really that pissed about not giving up her information. Karina sighed and continued picking at her nails as she went to speak. "Listen I know you mean well but I will not bow down to the first thing that threatens me. I will not respond to that, it would take a lot more than that to make me tell someone else about myself unless you know, they are civil about it first. That thing... That bunny was not, so why should I be civil back? I mean I could have charged at him and attacked him right there. Or would you rather I yelled and cursed at him? I don't know if you have met me before, but that was me being civil. If you want respect from me earn it, or do what my father did and beat it out of me. I will not respond to threats." Karina stated, her arms crossed and looking aggravated.

"Now if you excuse me." Karina pushed past Beuce back to where the bunny and D'daear were left standing. She didn't say a word to anyone as she stood there, arms crossed, eyeing the bunny. She remained holding on to her keyblade even with crossed arms as a precaution, though she didn't seem overly hostile, just unhappy. Karina's patience was beginning to wear thin with everyone now.

19. Krowley Moderator

VENTURELAND

Oswald's guard lowered at Beuce's response. "Yen Sid.... you know Yen sid?" Oswald dispersed lowered both his keyblades as his expression saddened. "I was my master..." He dispersed his keyblades as sadder memories flowed through his mind. "I was his first pupil when he became a keyblade mast y'know? He untrusted me with the keys that open the door to darkness..." He sat his little cotton tail down as he looked to the ground. ""Things were going really well until my world almost fell into darkness... When Yen Sid found out, he used this special ink to salvage what he could and restore us into this book.... We're basically the forgotten half of DisneyTown." His ears flopped downwards as he fell sorry for himself. "Things weren't too bad... that is until three years ago when the blot came..." Oswald pointed to a tall black mountain in the far off distance.

"The Shadow Blot is a monstrous blob of ink, that tries to destroy anything that goes near it... And with the help of some of the people here Ive been able to hold him back. But he won't rest until he has my heart." He hopped back onto his feet as he began to explain. "since he's grown so big, he needs a lot of hearts to be able to leave the book. The only way out of here is by being well remembered by all, and the other is by the strength of your hearts... The Blot doesn't have a heart, and I'm guessing you guys do. My guess is that he sucked you all in here to take your hearts... But I don't know how he's gonna do it..." He turned to face the crew. "You said you had friends here right? Well, hurry and round em up! If the shadow blot is released, then the world outside our own won't be able to stop it!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMORROW CITY

Well that's right and generous of you lot, but I'm afraid it just can't be done. You see, it's clear that you are a few of several visitors our scanner picked up that came falling from the outer world." The gremlin hovered over to Cailyn and began to take out the junk caught in her hair. He was a helpful sort and was grooming the young girl as he continued on. "This world you fell in is dubbed by us toons as "Wasteland." It is where all the forgotten remnants and places of DisneyTown lie now... And The Shadow Blot is one of the most vengeance seeking of us all..." He ruffled his mustache as took out a comb to brush Cailyn's hair once all the debris was relieved.

"The Shadow blot is responsible for the inkling creatures you saw before. He didn't start out so massive, but 3 years ago, he gained an enormous amount of ink influence and began to lay waste to our world. If he's found a way to suck you all inside, then that must mean he's after your hearts... The Shadow blot cannot steal ours as we were converted to ink upon creation of the world... The only one of us with a heart is our lead; Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and he's been defending us the best he can." He patted Cailyn's hair as it was back to it's usual state. "He can only help us because he has special keyblads that cut through the ink's darkness... Youre's however won't suffice as you haven't been here long enough to fully absorb the ink. In a word... your weapons are useless here," he frowned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LONESOME MANOR

The ghosts thought for a minute and huddled in a very close group together. Whispering and giggling, as their heads kept peering above to chuckle at the newcomers.
    One of the taller ones presented himself in front of the group. "The fellas and I have come to a dignified and ever so elegant solution..." The other two stood beside him as they tiped their hats and yelled; "You figure it out!" in unison. They laughed on the back and pounded the floor, blowing raspberries before disappearing into the walls.

"Darn ghosts... can't just leave a fella good enough alone..." Horace sighed. "Thanks for savin' by the way, Name's Horace!" He went out to shake his hoof with a sad expression. "It's okay if you don't remember me though, no one else does..." He tipped his hat to the three and examined them. "I'm guessin you folks are from the outer rim, huh? What brings you to our little forgotten world then?"

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta heard the singing and looked towards the source of it. Aaaaand then they were caught in a cage. Perfect. Sighing, Ananta moved over to try and heal Raisor a bit, seeing as he was hurt more from that punch to the gut than she thought. "Look, Doctor, I don't know why we're here. I kind of wasn't paying attention..." she admitted. "But, if anything, we weren't trying to get in your way. That's for certain."