Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base stared as Mortimer made his escape.

"Oh. He doesn't know it yet, but he is very, very, very, very, very, very dead. He's the kind of dead that you look at, and it's, like, "Oh, yeah, he's really dead"," Base mused ignoring all the laughter, punching, and reasoning, and just casually walking without direction. Never ceasing with notes on just how dead Mortimer was going to be for what he just did to Karina --- Karina would take care of that --- and what he did to this Mickey everybody seemed to like so much. "He is SO dead, that if you were to compare him to the very first dead person who ever died, Mortimer would be, at least, ten times more dead than they were at any given time. That dea- Oh, look, a castle."

2. Skyheart Joker

Stratos stood there and simply watched the entire scene unfold before him. If there were popcorn around, he'd definitely be eating out of a bag of that stuff right now. However, all he had was ice cream. So the ice cream would have to do for now. He wasn't too sure what to make of the whole Goofy's son being a convict, and definitely wasn't sure of what to make of the whole Karina trying to show how much better she was than someone was by having a larger prison record. Didn't seem like the thing to be proud of, but hey, maybe the people of her world honored and hailed convicts like war heroes or something. Different cultures were weird.

Soon enough though, Karina had ended up going on a date with some dude in a black coat. Or rather, she almost did, as this guy seemed completely uninterested in her and more so interested in a mouse. Again, different cultures man. Bestiality might be his cup of tea. However, Stratos's ice cream just sort of dropped to the ground in shock as he saw that Karina was actually about to go out with a mouse. A really tall mouse. Hm....maybe bestiality was her cup of tea? Regardless, Karina was not too amused by this and Glen found this to be the riotous thing in the world.

After watching Glen nearly get killed, again, Stratos was going to go and help try to solve this problem when Kaida had beat him to the punch and had spoke up as the voice of reason. Well it was nice to know that not everyone in here was insane and/or perpetually moody. However, the insanity of the group, ie Beuce, had decided to walk in and do what Stratos could only think was making the situation worse. Expecting some kind of reaction from Karina, of violent nature, Stratos simply stepped in between Beuce and Karina. Best case scenario, she didn't hit him, worst case he took the force of thirteen trucks in place of Beuce taking it and would be diagnosed with a concussion. Not every plan was a guaranteed winner.

"Yeah, flirting kind of ended up making this whole mess," he pointed to Karina and the beaten down Glen, "happen in the first place." After he had agreed with Kaida he said, "now Karina, if you could please not kill Glen...or any of us, please...that would work out really well. You see, he's not actually the target of your true aggression. You just think he is because he happened to be laughing next to you when the whole debacle started. No, the real person here that you should be angry at, is Mortimer. So, if we could all be happy and friendly together here, then we could go and beat down the mouse together...as a team. And get vengeance for the damage he did on your, uh...your honor that has now been damaged by this guy. So what do you say?" And with that, Stratos pointed in the direction of the castle and started inching in that direction.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor pondered what was going on for a second. There was a mouse that looked like Mickey, except it might not be, it grabbed a book for some reason, and apparently the birds think his brain was switched with someone else. He let out a sigh and followed the birds as they dragged Donald the Chicken to Disney Castle. There were still unexplained questions, as to what the book was for one that Mickey-body took but maybe they'd get the answer if they followed him to, well, wherever he was going.

"Am I the only one that feels like is isn't going to end entirely well once we get where we're going?" He turned his head speaking toward the ones who were behind him, whoever they were; he wasn't going to lose Mickey's body just because he wanted to figure out who was where in their little train.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina was nearly done with Glen When Kaida walked up and started talking followed by Beuce. She was not in the mood for their reasoning with her and wanted to walk up and throw Beuce into Kaida before walking away, however one more person showed up to try to calm her as well. This time it was Stratos. Stratos had put up with so much of her crap since that battle that she couldn't help but walk away. It was either that or take three people on in a fight until they knocked her out or something and make the one person who was consistently nice to her, hate her. That being said she didn't overly like Stratos, she just didn't hate him like she hated some.

Letting go of Glen Karina turned around, pushing past everyone to walk away. "The kill on that mouse is mine. Don't you dare take it away from me or your life ends there." Karina threatened in a dark voice. Her head was tilted down but if you caught a glimpse of her eyes you would see the blood lust in them. Part of her mind told her they needed to find the creature with Mickey's brain but she ignored it. She had a mouse to kill.

5. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The castle was rather quiet, save for the group, Pluto, and Big Mickey.

"That sounds an awful lot like that one window we encountered in that Black and white world." words uttered under breath after Mickey had explained what happened to him.

The window that had shown a memory of Pluto being captured and taken into a castle. It was there that the villain had strapped Pluto down and was plotting some weird experiment regarding a chicken or something. The tall boy wondered whether there was some kind of correlation between the two. Could just be coincidence, though.

"Wait..." Mickey recalled. "He said he needed... That's right! I-I came running over here because he kept saying he'd take Minnie's heart! I can't let that happen!" the mouse cried out.

D'daear snapped into focus, having dozed off in thought while Hikaru and the Mouse spoke. The floor beneath them suddenly quaked as the monstrosity of a mouse ran past them, and out to the front of the castle.

"Wait! That doesn't answer everything!" Hikaru called out.

"Uuuhh-!!! M-Mickey wait up! You're gonna end up-" D'daear called out as well, but in vain as Mickey was far gone. "..scaring... Minnie..."

A huge sigh was let loose as shoulders sagged from lack of energy. Can't we just have a small break? Starting with a few steps, the young boy worked his way into a jog before working his way into a a light sprint. "We gotta catch up to him before he scares the living daylights out of Minnie." he spoke loudly so that everyone in the group could hear.

So first there was the white hooded people, now there were the black hooded people. What's up with everyone and hoodies these days? Can't they be cool and dawn a mask or something? Anyway, D'daear eventually made his way to the front of the castle thanks to Pluto having taken up point. I mean, what dog deeply concerned for their master doesn't want to be by their side right? By the time the tall boy made it to the front of the castle, commotion had already begun to stir.

"Yes my Princess! It is I, your faithful love Mortimer here to help save you..."

"But I-I don't..." Minnie began.

"You!" The monster began. "It was you wasn't it!? You're the one who did this to me!"

"Whoa now beast! I don't wanna have to slay you in front of the princess," Mortimer smirked.

"I'm not a monster! I'm Mickey!"

Minnie frowned and pouted at such an insult. "You're not my Mickey!"

"You heard the lady? What would little Mickey say if he heard you besmirching his name like that!"

"Huh!?" the sound came out of the boy as he stood a few feet away from the action. "HEY! Aren't you that Mouse that tried to steal Minnie from Mickey Way back when?" D'daear pointed a finger while shouting out loud. It was in the spur of the moment really, but the memory just popped up into the boy's mind. Among the many windows his group had encountered, one of them was a memory of Mickey and Minnie having picnic together with their vehicle. It was a nice picnic until that taller mouse showed up sporting that newer vehicle. Man, what a jerk.

To make this moment even more salty, the Mouse called Mortimer was holding a keyblade. How does someone like Mortimer end up with a keyblade?

As the quickly escalating scenario would have it, D'daear couldn't register the moment properly as randomness unfolded and from nowhere another mouse came into the scene. This time, it was a very familiar Rodent. Blue Eyes widened in shock as the Feral Mickey came into play, throwing a book at Big Monster Mickey. H'oh boy, things were getting a little out of whack.

Minnie turned to Mortimer after watching him pick up the book. The Princess folded her arms. "Just what is going on here!"

Randomly standing by Minnie's side, shoulders sagged once more as head cocked to one side with a very confused D'daear looking at Mickey, Feral Mickey, and Mortimer. "I'd like to know that too, your Majesty..." he spoke, indirectly at Minnie.

Shocked, Confused, and a little angry, it looks like D'daear was now the one in ambivalence. Although, when isn't he?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta has literally no idea what's going on, but she's following her group of people. Everything is just really really weird right now and she honestly can't piece anything together.

7. Krowley Moderator

"HEY! Aren't you that Mouse that tried to steal Minnie from Mickey Way back when?" D'daear pointed a finger while shouting out loud.
    "Steal her?! That dame is rightfully mine!" Mortimer argued. "The only reason he's with her now is because he outsmarted some bull way back when, but I've wised up... Grown stronger! And now I\m going to reclaim what's rightfully mine.
    Minnie marched forward as Horace tried to hold her back. "Excuse me! Minnie Mouse belongs to no man! Not you! Not you! And not even you at this point!" She pointed to Mortimer, Jullius and a drooling Mickey (?) in that order.
    "Well that's where your wrong round eyes... I've been channeling this hear darkness and making some very powerful allies. Learning to wield the key by some old wizard long ago for the very moment that I reclaim your heart and make you fall in love with me. It's the only way you'll ever truly be happy toots!"
    "You're in no position to be claiming anyone Mortimer!" Julius' bolts spark at opposite sides of his head.
    Mortimer grinned as he flipped the pages. "In case you haven't notice, neither are you, dingus!"
    Julius (?) eyes fell to the book as he stepped back in horror. "Is... is that?"
    "Well well well, so the Mouse DOES have a conscience doesn't he?"
    Julius' eyes shifted as if he was trying to forget.

Minnie looked to the large monster. "Mickey... if that's you... what is he talking about?"
    "Just a little bit of information that could make ol' Mick here infamous. You can say a lot of things about me your Majesty, but Mickey takes the cake when it comes to sheer destruction!"
    Minnie pouted. "That's not true. My Mickey would never hurt anyone!"
    The Savage Mickey began to chase Horace around like a dog. "Hurt! Hurt!" it yelled as it chased Horace around.
    "Well... his mind anyways." Minnie added feeling embarrassed.

"Give up Mortimer... You're outnumbered." Hikaru spoke, as the rest of the missing keybladers came into view. Group from the symphony of sorcery and Country of the musketeer worlds gathered at Disney Castle, along with Donald, Panchito, Jose, Max, Goofy and Pete.
    At this point, the feral Mickey was now chewing on a loose cable wire,
    Jose's eyes widened as he recalled the writing in the Mad Doctor's journal. "Senior mouse. Grab your evil twin. Jo tengo un idea!"
    Julius (?) was confused, but grabbed Mickey on his request anyways.
    "Hey Donald look, Monster!" Panchito joked as he pointed to Julius.
    "WAAAK!!" Donald cried as he gazed at Julius. "Thunder!" He cried out, trying to damage the beast.
    The bolts on Julius' head sparked, as Mickey's eye's widened with pain. Julius-Mickey held tight onto the mouse, as a flash of lightened connected both their bodies.
    As one final crackle of lightning surged, smoke emerged out of both their ears.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Ooohh... Minnie?" Mickey asked in his high pitched squeel.
    "Mickey?!" Minnie replied.
    Julius, still holding the little mouse looked as if he were hungover, and threw Mickey to the ground, stumbling away as fast as he could.

"Hey! Get back here you good for nothing pile of ugly! You're ruining everything!"
    Jose and Panchito linked with Donald, yelling "We'll get him, as they dragged Donald away.
    "I'll help," Max followed, with a concerned Goofy behind him. Princess Minnie looked to Pete, "You too!" she said with her arms folded.
    "Says who?!" he barked.
    Minnie pointed to her crown.
    "Oh... Right..." Pete growled, but begrudgingly followed off scene.

Mortimer was now backed into a corner with no muscle.
    "This isn't over Mickey." He grinned as ink began to rise from the pages, like liquid tentacles. |Not by a long shot. Hehehehe.. HeHeHe... HAHAHAHAHA!"
    The blot-like strands of ink stuck onto every Mickey, along with every other keyblader in the area, slowly turning their skin to ink as it began to absorb the group into the very book itself.
    Mortimer continued to laugh until the ink in the book, grabbed a hold of him. "Hey! Not me! Just them!" The book had some form of sentient mind of it's own and grabbed only those with keyblades, or the potential for wielding them. Unleashing a hailstorm of black as it all sucked back into the book, leaving behind a saddened Minnie and Horace. Horace carefully picked up the book as he looked to Minnie.
    "Wh-what should we do your majesty?..."
    "I don't know..." Horace flipped the pages, but nothing drew them out. Minnie took the book from Horace and sighed in sadness "Mickey.... please be okay..."

-------------------------------------------------------

WASTELAND

Inside the book, various members awoke to different locations, as if the ink scattered them all!

Dark Beauty Castle
    [​IMG]
    Ananta, Raisor, and Kross awaken here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gremlin Village
    [​IMG]

Aden, Rain, and Cat awaken here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MickeyJunk Mountain
    [​IMG]

Glen, Hikaru and Kaida awaken here.

Tomorrow City
    [​IMG]

Cailyn, Luna, and Stratos awaken here.

VentureLand
    [​IMG]

Beuce, Karina, and D'daear awaken here.

Lonesome Manor
    [​IMG]

Base, Kel and Steel awaken here.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

It was just one big show of so many variables than in the end got the better of them all.

D'daear awoke, vision blurred from whatever it was that had been unleashed from that book Mortimer had been holding. Everything looked so gloomy, like nightfall or something. With a groan uttering from vocal chords, the young boy slowly attempted to stand, only to feel knees buckle and to fall back. Head smacked against something hard as he tumbled back.

"Ow!!" he cried, the pain jolting him awake.

As he looked back, he noticed a large statue-esque kind of structure. It looked like a fountain, only it wasn't; or so it appeared that way. Rubbing the back of his head in a bit of irritation, peripherals noticed two bodies on the other-side of the structure. Vision focused on the two as D'daear rose to his feet with some help from the statue. Blue irises quickly scanned the area as he made his way around the structure with caution towards the two people. From a glance, the entire area looked nearly abandoned, and from the looks of it the statue was the center of this...town?

Thoughts raced in quick succession as he wondered whether he was alone, feet slowly making their way to the two whom he hoped were others from the group. Thankfully, they were...but that grateful spirit quickly turned to disappointment when he saw who it was among them.

"...why...?" he questioned the universe in silence.

It was Beuce and Karina. Now he had no beef with Beuce, as a matter of fact he really admired the man's spirit. In central haven, he had proven to himself to be a great tactician; aside from a mere joker. That part was the best part of this, but the other one...

Eyes narrowed, displeased with the memories in Beast's castle, and Yen Sid's tower that came flooding back. She had left an impression on him, that of a girl who thought she could do everything on her own. Admirable yes, but it was her attitude that really made D'daear cringe. The way she lashed out on anyone that angered her, or the way she was just so mean.

A deep sigh escaped him as he stood a few feet away from them.

"Well...One out of two ain't bad...I guess..." he muttered, clearing his throat to speak to them. At least he had two veterans on his team.

"Hey, guys?" he spoke out, hoping the two were awake or waking up.

Oh boy, hopefully Karina wasn't the type to get all grizzly when disturbed. Although, Beuce would probably defend him....right?

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina awoke in a haze after everything that had happened. She didn't quite understand what happened because she was too pissed and too focused on finding a way to kill Mortimer and blinded by her own anger to focus properly. On top of that the whole passing out thing made things also a little hazy to remember, so that kinda sucked, but it was okay, she didn't mind that much. Though the issue was she wasn't where she was last and she didn't quite know how she got there. However that sounded like a personal problem.

Karina heard someone else before she saw them. D'daear was in the area with her, looking around more, she found that Beuce was there too. "This is going to be painful, isn't it?" Karina sighed as she picked herself off the ground. "Get your as$ up and help us figure out where we are." Karina said to Beuce as she kicked him in the side not lightly but at the same time not with enough force to seriously injure him. "I don't know what the hell is going on but I don't like it. I also need to find that Mortimer guys so I can tear him to shreds, so lets go." Karina stated taking the lead in searching for a way out of the place.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

After what had happened back at Yen Sid's tower Kel thought that there were done with ink. Well he was already wrong since how he was brought to Country of musketeers was through ink, but he figured that that would be the last time dealing with ink. Once again he was wrong as he was now dragged into a book via, you guessed it, ink. Upon awaking, the first thing that he noticed was the mansion before them being lit by the moon. "Great, a haunted house. Long as there aren't any vampires." You'd think it'd be ghost that he wouldn't want to deal with, with them being intangible to most things (maybe even the keyblade), but nope. It was vampires.

Kel shook the thought of what could be waiting for them out of his head as he got onto his feet and looked around. That was where he noticed just who was with him. There was Steel, who despite being with for a couple of missions/world, he knew very little about and Base who the last time he recalled being alongside him in anything was all the way back in Caste of Dreams. "I suppose I should wake them." leaving them here alone with no clue of what was here wasn't the best idea. Kel took a couple steps in front of them, before turning to face them. "Time to get up you two, we got a creepy mansion to explore."

11. Skyheart Joker

Stratos followed everyone to the castle just to see what was going on there. As it turned out, there were some problems going on with Mickey Mouse and the giant Pete lookalike, Julius. While Mortimer had already explained this to them, regardless, it was still a bit of a shocker to see. Getting ready to fight Mortimer, though, Stratos drew out his keyblade just as the problem had seemingly resolved itself in a rather neat and tidy manner. Feeling like the matter was basically over, Stratos relaxed a bit as suddenly Mortimer pulled out a book and that thing just sort of ate all of the keyblade wielders around the area.

Waking up in a pretty unfamiliar area, Stratos was momentarily confused as to what had just happened, but given that they had traveled to a tower in the past via an ink blot, (which subsequently lead to them being transported to various other dimensions by music and more books,) he got over it quickly and was very accepting of the situation. Looking around him, he saw that this place seemed pretty different than any of the worlds he had been to prior. Well, all except for one. Given the technological look of the place, he was slightly reminded of the Order's home world, Central Haven. But even then, this place had a different vibe to it, and he was slightly unsettled by all of it. Then looking back, he noticed that he was no longer with everyone else. Just two people from their rather large group. Both of them he recognized, but didn't actually know their names. One he knew as that guy who was always with Ananta, and the other he knew as the projectile Karina had used against Arma.

Hm, well this made adventuring a tad awkward. Which meant that in order to make things less awkward he needed to find the other people that he did know. Yes, this was a good starting point to go off of. "Hey guys, let's get going," he called out to them. "We have people to find and a whole lot of unexplored ground to cover." Despite what he had said, looking at the unfamiliar landscape, Stratos had no idea where he was supposed to start with this place.

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

His arms crossed over his chest, Base's eyes popped open. Rising to his feet without parting his crossed arms, Base smiled, his canines sharpened. It wasn't complete without hissing, which he did, but it was an effect brought on by the fact the false teeth in his mouth caught him off guard. The two implants popped out while he cleared his throat.

"Wow. I'm getting sick of falling asleep without my consent." He stretched and grumbled when a loud pop sounded from his lower back. "And I have no clue how those fangs got in my mouth. I'm not happy about that. And that foreboding, decrepit manor is not helping. Is that our next haunt? Of course it is. The worst possible place is always the next job. That's the life we lead. We charge right into the nearest hurricane with pretty much just a raincoat."

He summoned his Keyblade. Like he could hear the musical ambience of a visual space, the out-of-tune organ ringing in his ears was putting him on edge. At least he wasn't alone.

"Hey... you're... sorry, I got this. Kenan?" Base shot the question over to Kel.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor groaned as he opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. Ananta and Aden where lying on the floor near him, and it looked like they were inside a castle of some sorts. Well, it was either that or there was a church that decided dark and gloomy was better a better theme for the decor. There were three red carpets sprawled across the floor, and columns made a pathway to the wall in the back. There was a little light coming in from the windows, which made a giant mosiac window on the back wall stand out, though Raisor couldn't quite make out what it was from his position. He figured it's probably be best to wake the other two before searching around.

Walking over to Aden and Ananta, he knocked shook their shoulders a little. "Hey guys, this probably isn't the place for a nap, get up." After a few seconds be grew impatient and bonked them both on the head lightly.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

One moment Glen was trying to defeat Mortimer, the next he had ink-like tentacles attached to his arms and legs. He struggled against the tentacles, even summoning his keyblade to attempt to fight against them, but there was very little he could do. Slowly but surely, he could feel the strength leaving his body. As the ink entered his body, his will to fight left it. Soon enough, he found himself completely overwhelmed by it. He fell backwards, slipping on the ink beneath him as the ink crawled up his face and gathered around his eyes. The last thing he saw was the looks on everyone's faces; looks of horror, fear, and worry, and it was at that point a single thought entered Glen's mind.

I failed them. Everyone. My homeworld, my friends, nobody is safe now. I wasn't...strong enough.

Three seconds later, the darkness enveloped him entirely, leaving nothing but an inky splotch where a powerful keyblade wielder had once stood.

~some time later~

He awoke with a start. Leaping up, Glen quickly brushed himself off to get rid of the ink, but he found that it was simply no longer on him. It had vanished without a trace, as had everyone else seemingly. Looking around, the keyblade wielder couldn't recognise where he was. Apparently he was in some kind of giant land, filled with plenty of mess and various objects scattered around the place. Where was he? "Lets see, over there I can see a huge cup, a bit away from it there's a box, and just next to it there's a- oof!" he exclaimed as he fell forward and got a face full of dirt. He coughed before rolling over and looking at what had tripped him. To his surprise, it wasn't some object on the ground, but he'd actually tripped over Kaida's leg. "Holy ****, I don't know how I didn't see you there Kaida. I'm glad you're here, though" he said quickly, before noticing someone off a short distance away, too. "Krowley? Krowley! Good to see you're alright! Have you seen any of the others?" he called out. ​

15. Krowley Moderator

"Ack!" Hikaru cringed as his lower back had a sharp pain in it. Pushing it back to hear that quick crack of realignment before sighing in relief.
    He looked around to a voice that called out. "Krowley? Krowley! Good to see you're alright! Have you seen any of the others?"
    He turned to find a brown haired youth in a blue scarf and black trench coat. "Not that I can see." He said, walking along the oddly cemented ground. He still wasn't familiar with Glen formally since they had always been moving around, but he was at least recognizable. "Glen, right? It's been a while since we've actually had time to breathe, but my name's Hikaru," he corrected. He forgot that some still never really knew him as his temporary alias from the master of the order. "And not that I know of... Seems we all got scattered."
    He scanned the area of discarded remains of junk until his eyes met the large mountain that towered overhead. "Don't really see anyone else, but usually exploring helps when we seperated. Maybe we can find out where Mortimer took us..."

[​IMG]

He looked back to Glen and spotted his blonde friend still on the ground. "Kaida!" he jolted, after just realizing. He reached out his hand to assist her and hopefully catch up on what's going on.

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Before Beuce could even open his eyes after being absorbed by the ink, he felt a foot connect with his ribs. Then he heard her voice, telling him to get up. He groaned and used his keyblade to help himself up. "Well, i can't say much for your punch, but your kicks are sure okay." He looked around. They'd just reunited with the group, only to be mostly separated once again. Well, at least he didn't mind these two. He could've been with Ananta and Karina. That would have been like going to a dog fight and sitting in the middle of them to watch. He was already missing an arm. He'd prefer to keep his other three limbs. "Man. I've had enough of being inside books...Although, i think we might've found our mouse that took Yen Sid's book."

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

When Steel came to, he heard Kel muttering about vampires and Base mumbling about some dude named Kenan. He smiled ever so slightly: It was good to be partnered up with the companions he was more familiar with. Opening his eyes, the man with the blue cape looked around and noticed a few different things.

First, they were all outside a creepy looking mansion. At first glance, it actually reminded him of home; though he decided against saying so out loud. He supposed that this was the reason Kel had mentioned vampires, though it could just as easily be a hideout for werewolves or ghost. Perhaps all three.

The second thing he noticed was that... his eye was uncovered. He didn't really know what was more surprising: the dim light entering what had been a restricted area for as long as he could remember, or the fact that it wasn't raining. He had to blink a few times to get his eyes adjusted, but once he did he was certain: there was nothing wrong in this area that he had caused. It was naturally dark here, and there was no storm at the moment. He found this to be pretty cool, if not a little disconcerting.

When exactly had this happened? Was it because of the keyblades powers, or the nature of the current world?

The third thing he noticed as he sat up was a distinct lack of a third person other than himself.
    "Who's Kenan?" He asked innocently as he brought a clawed finger up to his face. He tapped against his in as if it were aquarium glass... and was met with resistance as if it was. So his eye was fine. That was good. He turned his attention back to the others. "Kel, what'd I miss?" Oh wait... his eye was still uncovered... shoot. He sighed inwardly as he realized it was a bit late to do anything.

Steel's eye you see, was not the prettiest of potion ingredients. The "whites" were anything but: an ooze like black sent about a thousand alarm bells all by itself. Occasionally some gray rune like images would snake their way across the tar like surface. On top of that glimmering cesspool was a very cliche yellow iris, with a nice reptilian pupil. The most glaringly obvious difference though, between this eye and a reguar one, was that the pupil itself was a scorching red color. It was as if some geneticist had been flipping through photos and abruptly decided; that red eye effect caused by reflecting light? Totes realistic.

Outwardly he showed no recognition, and merely waited for a response from his two allies.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna watched as events unfold in front of her. As she watched the ink blots grabbed those around her, including Mortimer. "No!!" As soon as she turned around the ink blot had grabbed ahold of her as well. She had started to lose consciousness and just like that Luna had found herself in another world. As she awoke, she jumped up and started to look for the other wielders who got caught by the mysterious ink blots. However, she was taken aback by the new surroundings she was in. "Amazing..." She took a couple steps forward to really observe the environment she now was in. Luna looked around her in search of any other keyblade wielders around the vicinity. Her eyes fell upon Stratos and Kross. "Hey guys, let's get going, we have people to find and a lot of unexplored ground to cover." She turned towards Stratos as he spoke. "You're right... Question is, in which direction do we go in first? I'm not even sure where we even are. I think it's best if we get to higher ground to get a general view of where are. But that's just my instincts kicking in." Luna looked back at the new surroundings she was in. Any idea where we are?......................If I knew, I would've said something by now, don't you think? However.... I feel like I've seen it before or maybe it was in a story she told.............We'l find out soon enough......I hope... Luna looked back toward Stratos and Kross. "Let's head toward that building over there." Luna pointed toward the building behind the trio. "Maybe we'll find some answers there. What do you think?" Luna awaited for their answer and their next step in this weird surroundings the trio was in.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Following his wake up call, Base had been the first one the awaken and in an interesting way. Though Kel didn't question it. After half of the things that he's seen one suddenly having false fangs in one's mouth and a feral like awakening wasn't going to bother him. After summoning his keyblade for some reason, Base proceeded to prove that he had next to no idea who he was. "It's Kel. No idea where you got Kenan from." Other than the first two letter, the two names weren't even close at all. Not even pronunciation.

Steel was equally as perplexed as Kel was as to where Base had gotten Kenan from, but there was something a little more intriguing. "Not much, unless you count the mansion in the distance." While Kel had responded to Steel, his gaze was more focused at his odd eye that was revealed. Being blunt here, it was one of the oddest things Kel had see and he's seen an old lady turn into a rhino. Granted she was a witch, but whatever. "That's quite the eye you have there."

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida remembered feeling like she'd become completely engulfed in water and turned into water and lost her consciousness until she felt her leg get tripped on and that was what pulled her out of it. She heard Glen talking to someone and thought she heard the name Krowley and was confused before she looked up after hearing and seeing Hikaru. Then she remembered the whole alias thing. She accepted his offer to help her stand up but she was silent, looking around at everything and saying, "I don't think we're in Disney Town anymore."