Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina had finished her recording to her brother, sat on the ground pointlessly for a while, and now she needed to move. She still didn't care much for going to talk to people and she didn't plan on it, but coming out of hiding most likely meant that she was going to have to. Standing up stretching her back and legs Karina began to move around, making her way towards the town square. She knew it would be busy around their but it was a nice walking place.

Putting in her headphones Karina made her way to a small food stand and bought herself something to eat. The last thing she ate was ice cream, which was not the best thing, and she couldn't remember the last time she ate before that. With food in hand Karina truly began her somber walk. It wasn't like she had anything better to do with her time.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

"No, last I saw him was before we all split up." Kel said, trailing alone with the others. The water that they were trekking through didn't leave any good feelings with Kel. Why in the world were there this much water in a dungeon? Was there some kind of trap or torture treatment further in the dungeon. Given how Pluto was still leading them in this direction, one could only hope that Mickey wasn't involved in some way."

@Krowley

3. Krowley Moderator

The Barn door opened to reveal that inside the barn, was dusty old slide projector, that had since been forgotten for some time now. Mickey, excited and jumping, rushed over to the machine to examine it's condition. He spun around the film reel to try and get it started, but the projector had no film in it, and therefore, wouldn't open another film window.

"Why isn't it working?" Hikaru wondered aloud.

"This is why," a voice spoke. From behind them, a man in a clearly visible white coat appeared. He spoke softly and held up a film reel. "We try hard to hold onto memories that others have forgotten, but we at times need help in the matter. Just as the phantom blot claimed... We all need a legacy of sorts."

Hikaru's eyes twinged at the sight of this stranger. Masked and hooded characters always aroused suspicion, and while he himself had done so in the past, there was something about this hooded character that made him feel especially uncomfortable. Like he had a lot of knowledge he would only pass down in riddles. Nevertheless, he remained vigilant and barked at the stranger. "If that's not your's, give it back to Mickey. Now!"
    The stranger's head tilted. "Why? What does he need from it?" he asked nonchalantly.
    He was about to ask the mouse before realizing he still never spoke to them. "That... Might be hard to get out of him."
    The hooded man chuckled. "Not to worry. That changes over time..."
    "Huh?"
    "So I guess the task will lie with his keepers. Why do you want it so badly? After all, it's just a memory." He looked onto Hikaru's eyes. "I can see aren't very co-operative. Do I frighten you?"
    "Guess again! I just don't like making bargains with faceless people."
    "Heh, the irony..." The masked man held the reel with both hands and held it against his lap. "So what are you afraid of then?"
    "I don't have to-"
    "It's a simple question child. All of you, in fact. Answer and the reel is yours. What do you fear?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MISSION COMPLETE~

Upon rescuing Mickey, Goofy shook his little mouse friend into waking up. "Mick! Mick ol' buddy wake up!" He slapped him rapidly across the face a few times and got a successful response. Mickey blinked his eyes and jolted. "W-w-who? Wh-What now? What happened?! Where's the princess!" Goofy scratched his head. "Well gee Mick. We was kinda hopin' you'd tell US."
    Regaining full consciousness, Mickey patted Pluto's head as the faithful dog returned his hat to him. "Well, I heard a Minnie cry out, and so I went to her royal chamber. I found Pete and those bad guys that drove us off the road! After I attempted to arrest Captain Pete, he knocked me out, and well... everything goes black from there. "Bad I'm really glad you're okay Goofy!"
    "Shucks. I ain't going nowhere without you, Mick."
    "I'll be honest. I really thought that no one would come for me."
    "We wouldn't let you down, Mick. We're your friends!"
    "Mickey smiled. "Thank you... All of you..." His smile quickly faded as he looked around the room. "But... where's Donald?"
    Pluto frowned. "Donald up and-"

"Worry not, Donald is safe and sound." A voice spoke out from a man in a white robe, who had been watching them since their departure.
    "Well... you give him back right now, Mister!" Mickey ordered. "As a royal Musketeer, I-"
    "But you aren't. Sure you were dubbed protectors of royalty, but if done by a corrupt man, it becomes seemingly belittled, doesn't it?"
    "Oh," Mickey sighed. "Never thought about it like that.
    "Is that it then? Nothing more you wanted in life aside from living the way of the musketeer?"
    Mickey took a moment of pause. "For the longest time that's what I- What WE all wanted. But now I just want to stand by my friends. Protecting not only the princess, but everyone important to me!"
    "And that goes double for me sir!" Goofy agreed. Pluto barked in acknowledgement also.

"And what of your key wielding friends? What do they want from their lives?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Disneytown, Goofy was wandering about in his clanking metal armor, using his hand to try and scope out the neighborhood in search of something. He stopped as his hand came onto a familiar face. "Well how about that?! It's my good buddy Stratos! Beuce! How have you been, buds?" He preceded to shake their hands in the most animated fashion. "Gawrsh, it seems like only yesterday since you and yer pals helped Wart out in Camelot." Letting go of his hand he scanned around for signs of anyone he recalled from the events of that world. "But uh... Where are Kel and Ananter?" He looked down in alarm also at Beuce's arm. "Well that wasn't there before... some kinder armor or somethin'?"

4. Skyheart Joker

"I'd be down for some ice cream." Given that they were given a brief respite to relax in this town and away from the non-stop fighting, and given that he was getting ice cream, there was really no reason for him to say no. Not to mention it'd probably be the first sort of completely non job related activity he had would do with friends in god knows how long. It was then that an unexpected person had come to talk to them.

Hearing that almost completely unmistakable voice, Stratos turned around with a smile on his face as he was greeted by Goofy, the broest of guardians to exist. The dog man thing proceeded to then grab his hand and practically flail it around in a handshake as Stratos said, "good to see you too Goofy! It's been too long since we've last seen you, really." Stratos figured that this was a Goofy far in the future compared to the one they had met at Camelot, and found it a bit funny how he had acted like it was only like yesterday since they saw him. With all they had been through, Stratos had felt as if it been years on end from the last time they saw him, even if it was barely any time at all.

Wondering about where Kel and Ananta were himself, Stratos shrugged and said, "dunno. I think they're probably going around a different world themselves, doing their own thing at the moment." Looking back to Beuce's arm, and then looking back to Goofy he said, "yeah, we've been through a lot. But no need to dwell on that, seeing as you're in a different world yourself, you seem to be doing a good deal of things yourself. How's your knight training going?"

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

What they found upon finding Mickey was not at all expected. Whoever had captured him wanted him dead as well for they had tried to drown him. It was indeed fortunate that they had arrived before he could 'kick the bucket'. With assistance from Goofy, Mickey was revived or rather awakened. With this awakening came to identity of to culprit who knocked him out. Pete. "So he's been working with those bandits, but what does he get out of getting rid of the Princess?" Wasn't he jut a captain of the royal guards or something along those lines, so how does getting rid of the princess grant him power?

As Kel pondered over this, another man had joined the group. This one dressed in a white robe and clearly didn't look like he was from this world. Despite being part of the SOS brigade for the longest, seeing someone dressed in white robes was a new thing for him. This man also seemed to know about the wellbeing of Donald. First he was address by Mickey, who he responded which by questioning their becoming musketeers. Which was followed by asking them what did they want from their lives. He'd specifically address them as 'key wielding friends' so he must know about the keyblade. Geez, more and more questions were piling up.

What do I want out of my life? He asked himself the question again as he started to ponder it. The first thing that came to mind was his father, specifically how everyone he knew looked up to him. It was one of the traits about him that Kel admired most. To have others look up to you and depend on you without even the slightest hesitation. Kel himself hasn't experienced anything like this so far, least in the same way of his father. Sure he was a likable guy (apparently he's the 2nd most popular guy in SOS), but his father had numerous deeds that had given him respect and credibility. Prior to this adventure all Kel had under his belt was a single fuck up.

It was clear to him just what it was that he wanted. "I want to be someone who people can go to for help with no second doubts or hesitation. Someone who can actually help solve problems and not make them worse. That's what I want out of my life."

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

As the barn doors swung open, Mickey excitedly ran up to an old-looking machine, but seemed to be having trouble getting it to function.

"Why isn't it working?" Hikaru wondered. Aden didn't bother repeating the question or trying to answer; most machinery was completely foreign to him.

"This is why."

Aden whirled at the new voice, and drew his Keyblade instantly upon seeing the white-robed stranger. Something seemed...off...about the stranger, immediately setting Aden on edge. His invariably cool demeanor and cryptic answers were no help, either. He was sounding altogether too much like Aux.

"I just don't like making bargains with faceless people," Hikaru snapped at the man, who immediately pointed out the hypocrisy in his answer. While Aden was suspicious of how the robed man knew of Hikaru's stint as "Krowley," he almost found himself vocally agreeing. He shook himself, unnerved.

"So what are you afraid of, then? It's a simple question, child. All of you, in fact. Answer and the reel is yours. What do you fear?"

Aden didn't like it, but answering the question did seem to be the only way to get Mickey's reel...whatever a reel was. He kept his Keyblade raised as he warily answered: "...Not being able to protect those I care for or am responsible for."

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna watched as the white hooded figure made his appearance. She watched as he grabbed the film reel. "Hey! Put that back where it belongs!" Luna listened as the hooded figure formed his sentences toward memories itself. Hikaru spoke toward the hooded figure and she listened as they both talk back and forth to each other. Hearing the hooded figure's question, Luna took one step toward the hooded figure and spoke. "Memories are important to us. It's a remembrance of precious time with people we care about. Whether or not they're taken, the memories we make will always be with us forever etched in our hearts no matter what you or anyone does!" Luna closed her eyes and opened them once more, her right iris colored blood red. She spoke once more, for that one moment, Luna and Mira spoke at once. "That is a guaranteed promise!!" Her iris reverted back to emerald green. She stepped back and listened as the hooded figure ask yet another question. "What do you fear?"

Luna pondered for several moments. She reflected back on previous memories from her days at her home world. Luna stepped up and replied to his question. "I'm two separate beings in one body. We share some things and we don't share some things. In this case, it applies to our fear. I don't want to lose another I care about, whether it being a friend, family, or loved one, I don't want to lose anyone else that I care about. I lost enough as it is. My home, parents, maybe my brother, and-" She stopped herself mid-sentence. "I'm also scared of being betrayed by someone close to me. The very thought of it frightens me so much. It makes me doubt who to trust or who not to trust." Luna remained silent for a moment. She spoke up once more. "After everything we've all been through so far, I feel like me and the other heart in my body have gotten closer. We even learned a new trick." Luna closed her eyes and as she opened them once more, her irises were colored blood red once more. "Like we said, we are two separate entities in one body." Her voice deepen just a tiny bit as she spoke. It was a definite that Mira was in the group's presence. "I don't want to lose anyone else either. I have to much to atone for. However.........I don't want to fall into the darkness' clutches anymore than I am already. Before I entered Luna's heart, I was kind and a good person, if you can believe that, when I fell to darkness, before I knew it, I was knee-deep in bodies and hearts. Going forward up to this point in time, I want to atone for that and make up for what I did, they probably won't forgive me but it's worth a shot." The left iris reverted back to emerald green. Luna and Mira spoke at once with a determined expression on their face. "Does that answer satisfy you? What do you fear yourself?"

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Rushing forward, Ananta attempted to help Mickey up. That's when Goofy came forward and slapped him enough to make him wake up. Sighing in relief, she smiled at him being okay. That smile soon disappeared when he spoke of what happened. It seems Captain Pete isn't as good of a guy as he said he was. Standing up, she crossed her arms at the turn of events. After a few moments of warm smiles, Ananta heard Mickey ask about Donald. "What do you mean? He's right he-" she started, turning around to see he was not there. Instead, a man in white robes was standing before the group. Ananta backed up and tried to hide behind Kross. That man was rather scary to her. His attire reminded her of things that scared her when she was young.

Her memory flashed back to a day when she was not feeling well. She was sick for so long, she thought she was going to die. Her grandmother sat next to her and pressed a cold cloth to her forehead in an attempt to cool her off. The water came directly from the Mother Crystal's fountain, so it was very cool and felt nice due to the healing properties of the Mother Crystal. Ananta remembered asking her grandmother a question. "What happens when you die?" she asked, tears in her eyes. She was afraid of the answer, but knew that her grandmother most likely knew the answer. Chuckling and sighing, her grandmother hushed her and began to tell a story. "When one dies, their spirit separates from their body and ascends towards the Mother Crystal. It is then that the Mother Crystal sends forth a spirit in her visage." Ananta coughed, feeling her lungs wrack and her grandmother leaned in closer. She swept her hands up and down Ananta's chest, soothing the coughing and continuing her story. "They join hands and go to a room where their fate is decided. The visage disappears and leaves behind a crowd of terribly tall people wearing robes of white. Their purpose is to strike fear and the feeling of having to tell the truth. After some time, the person is finally sent to a place where they may rest for awhile before they are reborn as either another Crystallian person or an animal." Closing her eyes, Ananta fell asleep.

Shaking her head, Ananta listened to the man in white ask them a question. "What do I want from my life?" Ananta repeated the question in her head. Kel spoke first, proudly saying what he wanted. Ananta emerged from behind Kross and placed a hand on his shoulder to make him more confident. "I want a long life of protecting everyone I care about. Every person I love, have met, or haven't met. I want to heal and protect every single one of them." she spoke, smiling at the thought of fulfilling that dream.

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The lock had been pierced, and by that action it had released its hold on the barn doors. They swung open slowly to reveal a device which made Mickey very upbeat and excited. D'daear watched on as the little mouse went about trying to get the contraption to work, however for some reason it wasn't working. When Hikaru questioned the device not working, another voice spoke up behind the group which alerted everyone. Standing behind them was a entity dressed in white, face obscured by shadow cast by the hood. By the sound of the voice, it sounded like a man. In his hands was a round shaped item with holes in it and wrapped around it was a strand of something. Just like the Phantom Blot before him, this man also had words to say. Now, D'daear had no idea whether this man was a threat or not, but after having taken on waves upon waves of Heartless, AND scared the Phantom Blot away, he was feeling pretty confident in not only his but the teams fighting ability.

About to say something, he kept his mouth shut when Hikaru began to speak. Eyes fell to a nonchalant state as the tall boy figured there was nothing more to say. Placing the keyblade over his shoulder, the other hand grasped at the other side of the blade, keeping the weapon around his shoulders in a relaxed mood. Whatever could have been said was kept short and simple by Hikaru, which definitely helped move things along. Finally, the conversation came to a type of plateau of sorts as the hooded man rested the item on his lap while asking a simple question.

"So what are you afraid of then?" he asked.

"I don't have to-" Hikaru started, but got cut off by the man. "It's a simple question child. All of you, in fact. Answer and the reel is yours. What do you fear?"

Knowing what Hikaru was about to say, D'daear let out a sigh as eyes rolled in a visual display of attitude towards the hooded man; one he hoped the man in the hood noticed. D'daear was done with this. They came so far, and he had a feeling they were almost done with their visit in this monochrome world. Keeping it simple was in fact a choice, and it probably would get things moving along if this man was indeed a man of his word. Although, why did this man care about what they feared?

Aden and Luna were the first to answer the man's question. D'daear looked at the two, wondering if he should do the same; because #followthecrowd, right? He shook his head as he looked over to Rain, Caixlyn, and Hikaru who had yet to answer the mans question.

Having the courage to say what he needed to say, Black dot for eyes looked over to the hooded figure. D'daear dropped his relaxed posture as keyblade came to his side in a relaxed one handed eastern grip. All they had to do was answer the question, and they'd be one more step closer to getting out of here. A large sigh escaped D'daear. There was a curiosity that poked at his consciousness. This man they did not know wanted to know what they were afraid of. Why?

"You know, just like the Phantom Blot, you also have something that does not belong to you. Just like the Phantom Blot, you have a lot to say. So I hope you understand my skepticism when I ask: What's it to you? Why do you need to know what we're afraid of?" he queried, eyes staring at the man nonchalantly.

@Krowley

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor watched as Goofy slapped Mickey like a madman, trying to wake up. He was pretty sure that Mickey was going to need some kind of ice pack to keep that swelling down afterwards. Mickey woke up and explained what happened, with Raisor not really paying much attention. He already knew Pete was the one they were after, and of course the princess was in danger again, that much wasn't really knew. Seems like these worlds he joins are just full of obvious villains and hostages. Soon as Mickey asked where Donald was, Raisor wondered that himself. Goofy said something earlier about him leaving town as well. They can look for him soon as they get out of the dungeon. As soon as he turned around however, there was a man in a white robe. Raisor wasn't sure whether this guy was friend or foe, so he put his guard up immediately.

After explaining to Mickey where their position was in regards to being a musketeer, he gave him probably the only answer he should for a musketeer. After that answer, the man questioned the rest of them about what they wanted out of life. Raisor had known that answer for months at this point, he didn't even have to think about the answer. After having spent time traveling and meeting new people, making friends, and learning about the strife that was happening in his world, he had made up his mind on what he was going to do.

"What I want from life? I want to help those that are suffering from the unfair rule of those above them. I want to teach those that abuse their power on others a lesson." He looked down at the ground at that point with tears forming in his eyes, "I want to save those that sacrificed themselves for me."

With the last words he spoke he brought forth his keyblade, "Most importantly, I want to take revenge on those that destroyed the city I lived in along with the innocent people that were living there." He aimed his keyblade at the wall and fire off a Fire spell, causing the wall to explode and leaving a giant hole bit enough for a door, with him staring at the man in white robes with the look of hatred filling his face, "And believe me, I WILL make them pay."

He didn't think about the others that were around at that point. All that was on his mind at that point was fulfilling his goal.

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce turned to glen when he asked about the ice cream. He was about to warn him of the dangers of the ice cream in that town. It was pretty tasty, but it wasnt worth the cost. They made you play this insufferable rhythm game to stack the scoops on the cone. It was horrible. However his rhythm game induced PTSD attack was interrupted by a familiar and friendly voice. "Well if it isn't the broest guy to ever exist! Been too long, man!"

He asked about Kel and Ananta. Beuce thought about it for a moment and realized he hadn't actually seen either of them for a while. Last he saw either of them was when Ananta was with Kross and he'd told him about Atreia. Outside of that, he had no idea where they were. He then proceeded to ask about Beuce's arm, or lack thereof. "Well, when we got to Central Haven, it got attacked. There were behemoths everywhere and they were all really weird. Like most of their abilities were based off an online game or something. But there was this one that was especially bad. We called it Arma and it managed to overtake me. I lost my arm as a result of trying to overpower it. I mean, Kel delivered as a result. Man did he fight the power..." Beuce paused before returning to his usual smug grin. "But don't get me wrong. I can still show up any of these scrubs." He said, motioning to the others in his group playfully.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

As Karina was walking along she caught a glimpse of the others talking with some kind of giant talking dog. Well that was new. That being said there was a lot of weird talking animals that they had come across in their adventures. Karina had arrived just in time to hear Beuce's explanation of what happened to his arm. In his explanation he made no mention of her, whether that was to not put her down because of the passing out thing, or if it was something else she didn't know. Karina had a feeling that if it was something else she would have to look into it more. Perhaps she had been mislead, perhaps she hadn't but now she felt the need to know exactly what happened. Now was not the time or the place for that due to an active conversation with a stranger accusations probably wouldn't be appreciated. However later she would get the details on what happened.

Karina stood at the back of the group, her hands shoved in her back pockets, and wearing the oh so familiar scowl. "What are you losers doing? Who is this chump?" Karina asked in a harsh tone. Yep time alone was all she needed to get her back to normal, not that that was a good thing for the people around Karina but it was kind of nice for her just to be herself for a while. Even if this version of herself wasn't what lay deep down. It was the person she had become familiar with. The hard hearted girl who only looked out for herself and stopped trying to please people, including herself. She would just be what she had to in order to survive.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

"Way to be friendly, Karina. This is....Goofy? If I heard right. They," Glen said, gesturing to Stratos and Beuce, "seem to know him from another world. Camelot...so, when I went to Corona, and you to Beast's Castle, I think. And we were about to go and get ice cream since there isn't anything else to do" Glen explained. He paused after that, about to regret what he was going to ask. He might have seen a new side to Karina in their last world, but there was no denying she seemed like her regular self then. "You wanna come with?" he asked.

14. Krowley Moderator

"Well howdy there ma'am. I'm Goofy!" He joyously greeted. "Me and these guys have been through our own little adventure back where I'm trainin' to be a knight. Never thought I'd be back here so soon though." Goofy paused and looked around at his former home, taking in the friendly scenery before remembering just what he was looking for to begin with. "Say, that reminds me! I almost forgot what it was I was lookin' for!" He placed his hand flatly leveled and placed it just below his shoulders to signal a height difference. "I'm lookin' for my best bud Maxie! He's about.. err yay tall with uhh... y'know the hair that all the kidser stylin' nowadays, and uh.. Oh! He's getting pretty good at that boardin' stuff! And.. And" Goofy stopped trying to come up with things to describe his own son and sighed. "Oh, who am I foolin'. Can't even describe my own son... I left him here all by his lonesome so I could follow my own dreams, and now I don't even know enough about my own boy to point him out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the charred edges of the exploded hole in the wall. slowly poked out Donald's head in a jittering shake from the damage the fire spell could've done to him.
    "Donald! How'd you get here!" Mickey asked in astonishment.
    "As I said, you're friend was safe. I found the young duck attempting to leave town and thought I'd try my hand at changing his mind. When I asked what else he'd do with his life, he didn't know how to respond. And so I brought him here to his friends to see if he shared that ambition." The man in white turned to Donald. "Have you found your own answer then?"
    Donald looked onto the others in the room and could see where there hearts were. He was still afraid, but with his friends by his side, he could gain the courage to join them and protect the people he cared about too. "You bet!" he nodded.
    "That's the spirit! Now come on. We've got to save the princess. Don't you remember? All for one..." Goofy began.
    "Aw, fellas, we're not even real musketeers.." Mickey lamented. While he was overjoyed to be reunited with his friends, he still couldn't shake the fact that they could be out matched when it came to a fight.
    "Not real musketeers? Who says so? Listen, Donald might be a big chicken..."
    "Hey!"
    "And you 're just a little guy..." Goofy patted Mickey's head before continuing.
    "And I ain't no genius,but I know one thing. When the three of us stick together... We can do anything. And not Pete... Or nobody else can stop us! And 'sides! We got other friends we can count on now."
    Mickey's spirits were raised once more as he adjusted his hat and joined his friends. "Alright Musketeers, we've got a princess to rescue!"

The man in white clapped his hands. "Wonderful to hear. Best be on your way though... The opera is set to begin."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man in white tossed the film real to D'daear without so much as a hesitation. "I ask so I know if you'd be able to overcome such fear. Like some one afraid of the dark, I wanted to know if you would be the kind to brave through it, or rush back to the light... I'm still unsure of my findings, but for now I trust that you'll do what's best." He opened a portal of darkness behind him and prepared to step through it before halting to turn around one last time. "Oh... and there is one other thing the Phantom Blot and I share." He looked off into the distance. "We're both trying to live in the past." Leaving on those words, the portal closed behind him.

Mickey however was joyous in the return of the film reel. Whatever was on it, he was quite excited to see it back.

15. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The reel was caught by D'daear's free hand, eyes never wavering from the hooded man. A void sprouted from the earth, which caught the tall boy by surprise. It expanded, becoming large enough to let the man through. Eyes looked on at the void's blackness that awaited for the man to step on through, expressing a hidden shock as mandible tensed. He wasn't expressing fear at the void, but expressing a discovery to which linked it to a memory of his. The shape, and how it came to be. There were similarities to phenomenon he had gone through. Anyway, all of that came and went within a millisecond as things moved along.

The hooded man left, but not without saying his final words which would no doubt leave some wondering. As the portal collapsed, D'daear merely narrowed his eyes at the spot in which the portal had ceased to exist. The keyblade wielder did not know what the man meant by those last words, but it was like Hikaru had implied earlier. You can't trust faceless people.

"Whatever..." he muttered to himself, trying not to give it much thought as he turned around to the group.

Head turned to the little mouse that was expressing joy. Giving the group a quick glance, he took in a deep breath and walked over to Mickey. Keyblade was used as a walking stick to help D'daear kneel down before the yet to be King, now almost being at eye level with him. He extended the reel to the mouse, smiling courteously. "Here, this belongs to you... I think." he said, giving the reel a final look before looking into the Mouses eyes.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel watched silently as Goofy ran in and smacked Mickey reapetedly. He scoffed; if he would just slap harder Mickey would wake up much faster. It honestly reminded him of those toys... what were they called? Clappers? The ones with multiple plastic hands that you shook and... never mind.

Things happened, and they were soon faced with a mysterious man in white asking them what they want out of life. The whole group had some pretty heartfelt answers, and just as he was about to give his own... Raisors light show caused donald to be inexplicably found and they were told to hurry along.

Something in him just sort of broke then. As he turned around and walked out the exit door at a pace just slightly ahead of the others, he made up his mind. "No more." He thought to himself.

Why had he cared so much? What made him think this group would be different? Was he just too used to working with Aura? Why had he tried so hard at something he should have known was doomed from the start anyhow.

Because he did care, a little to much, and as one with little experience on such things... he had let that rule him. But he couldn't do that anymore.

"Focus on the goal." He told himself.
    "Nothing else matters." He whispered aloud.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

Through the hole in the wall that Raisor had made, Donald had made an appearance. Whatever self doubt that he was having appeared to be gone and thus he decided to rejoin his friends. Now everyone was here and there was only one thing left to do, stop Pete and his plans at the opera.

As the camera shifted back the the keyblade wielders, Kel had heard what the robed man had said. He couldn't tell whether or not he was satisfied with the answers that were given, but he assumed that he was. If he wasn't then he could've asked them individual question and tried to further examine their answers. "Alright then, we got a show to stop." Kel then walked out of the exit that Raisor had made and started back towards the where the opera was being held.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

After Donald's triumphant return, Ananta smiled at the things her friends had all said. It was then that they were informed of Pete and the Opera that was starting soon. Ananta nodded at Kel and soon was running and leaping through the hole in the wall. Rolling out of the other side, she was already running ahead of everyone. There was no time to lose! Who knows what could happen if they don't get back to the Opera in time. Ananta was not ready to find out.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

"So let me get this straight, you went and helped those two dorks in a previous world and now you are here looking for a boy that you really gave no useful information on and you want our help right?" Karina broke it down in the easiest way possible, then gave Goofy an unimpressed look. "Your not going to get it. If he likes boarding so much have you bothered checking the racing track? Or are you just as stupid as the rest of these people?" Karina asked successfully insulting everyone around her. She then turned her back to Goofy and the others. "So are we going to get ice cream or not?" Karina asked in a rather dismissive voice.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

"As stupid as the rest of us? Karina, you're asking him to check a racing track for a skateboarding kid. A racing track, as in vehicles racing around on it, not children on boards. Ice cream can wait a bit, why not help the guy find his son?" Glen asked, irritated with Karina already. Damn he'd forgotten how much ***** she was outside of SoS. He walked over to Goofy and held out his hand as if he meant to shake Goofy's. "My name's Glen, nice to meet you" he greeted.