Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

"As long as I got this... This tool that can be used to save and to destroy... The mythical weapon that I don't even know if I have the right to wield. Why did t choose me?" Karina sighed. "It brought good, freedom, but now that I am away and that I don't even know if I am using it for what it is meant to be used for, why do I still have it. I am terrified that one day I will wake up and can't summon it anymore. Then what? I would be stuck." Karina admitted to Glen. "Besides it isn't me doing all the good deeds, I just beat peoples faces in. I am not the one that is kind and helpful. I am the hired muscle, and my pay is just to not be thrown away, no matter how much some people want it." Karina looked away from Glen feeling that for a long time he wanted to throw her out, away from the group and the only reason that she was put up with was because she was good at fighting.

"Nothing is ever easy but most things are possible. I feel like you are asking the impossible of me. That is not how my mind works" Karina said getting slightly irritated as Glen tapped her on the head with his keyblade. She grabbed the end of it and yanked it away from him. "Don't." She said in a more harsh tone before letting go of his keyblade. As she did she remembered the image of the scared sad girl, and the monster that she had seen inside her mind.The scared young one being driven back into a corner once again. "I think we better just find a way to get out of here now. I am sure the master is eager to get rid of us and to end this pointless conversation." Karina's voice went cold as she allowed her heart to once again be masked behind a thick layer of ice, shut out to the world and those in it, good or bad.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

The grin on Glen's face faded as Karina's inner ***** emerged once more. Well damn, he'd made more progress than most people had, maybe even to the point they wouldn't constantly be at each other's throats now. "Eh, pointless conversation or not, it isn't like we have much else to do until Yen Sid tells us how to get back" Glen said, coughing once. He wasn't sure why he had coughed, it was almost like he was reminding somebody, no...begging somebody to send them somewhere where they could do something. Either way, he turned away from Karina. "Just a sec, I'll find out how the master expects us to return home. If he hasn't caught onto what's going on yet he's more stupid than I am, and damn that would be a wonderful feeling for me and yet a horrible feeling afterwards" Glen said with a friendly laugh before wandering over to Yen Sid and tapping him on the shoulder. " 'Scuse me Yen Sid, I was wondering if you have a way for us to get to our own time" he inquired.

3. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ink like shots were fired at he team. They missed thankfully, but the aftermath was really weird. Ink oozed on the monochrome ground, leaving behind some kind of hazardous terrain as the ink bubbled. D'daear was glad he avoided that bit, because he honestly did not want to find out what would happen had it touched him. Eyes locked onto the villain, and feet carried the boy to the enemy with keyblade ready again. Blade did the thing with the elements once more, and did the damage onto the Phantom Blob. One swing was fire, and the other three were of ice. Each hit evoked a sort of painful grunt from the enemy as it took steps backwards for each hit that was landed. The Phantom got mad, and swung its opened hands at D'daear, being intercepted by the keyblade that was at the ready. Cartoon arms bulged as D'daear did his darn-est to fight the villain, but man was this Phantom Blot really strong. The odd part was that it didn't even look the part!

"What the heck...are you!?" he exclaimed as beads of sweat poured down his pained face in the struggling of power. Left hand gripped the other end of the keyblade as he pushed forward like he was bench pressing against this entity. Hopefully someone on the team could help him out of this one.

165/300 BP!

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Two heartless spawned in directly across from Ananta. Grinning, she immediately ran forward towards the first Lance Soldier. Holding her keyblade high, she made sure it would hit the heartless before it had a chance to attack. Unfortunately, she was very wrong. This Lance Soldier saw her attack and immediately stabbed forward. Ananta barely dodged, taking a hit to her side, and making a small dent into the heartless. Falling onto her side, she got back up and dusted herself. This heartless made her angry, causing her to run forward and tackle it to the ground. Sitting on top of the heartless, she began to hit it with her keyblade. Over and over, her keyblade hit the heartless. It was as if all that pent up anger from the previous battles was finally exploding in front of her. The heartless should have been gone by now, but it still remained. "Why won't you just disappear already?!" she asked angrily, giving it one last hit. The heartless finally disappeared and left Ananta to pant, catching her breath. This whole battle was aggravating, making her wish it was over and she could just go on to rest and talk with her comrades.

Standing up, she looked at the other heartless. It had a vacant stare, as if the entire fight before it was nothing. That was to be expected of these Lance Soldiers. They had no emotions, just an innate attraction towards anyone with a keyblade, it seemed. Or maybe towards anyone with a heart, but Ananta didn't really understand that. Walking towards the heartless, Ananta began to attack it, leaving marks and wounds on it. It too left a few attacks on Ananta, but she ignored them for now. She opted to just continue fighting through any pain she felt from an attack. It was better to fight than to stop and try to recover with enemies still around. Finally, she was able to get the upper hand and defeat the Lance Soldier. It disappeared in a puff of darkness and Ananta could hear victory bells ringing somewhere. Maybe she was just imagining things? Either way, she decided to give herself a quick heal before deciding on where to go next. "Guess I'll just have to go around and see for myself?" she shrugged. Giving herself a glance over to double check she was clean and healed, Ananta began to walk.

Heading up the west side, she noticed that nobody was here, but it was evident that a battle had broke out. Twigs and bushes were damaged and there was a lot of foot prints in the dirt. "Maybe they headed north?" she questioned, not remembering where everyone had ran off to. Continuing to walk, she finally reached the north end. Kell, Raisor, and Kross were all here and fighting Lance Soldiers. There still a few, but once was heading straight for them from a blind spot. Rushing forward, Ananta jumped high and prepared a Blizzard spell. Crashing down onto the heartless, she froze it and caused it to disappear in a diamond dust of snow and ice. Standing up, she patted Kross on the back and looked at the others. "Sorry it took so long, was having a little trouble here and there with my side. Doesn't look like much are here though. Guess we'll head for the east side once we're done here?" she suggested, nodding at Kel and Raiso. A smile spread across her face when she got to Kross. "And nice job there Kross, you're pretty strong." she said. "But looking so serious isn't really the best look for you." she joked.

OOC:
    EXP Earned: 30
    EXP Writer Total: 210
    Lance Soldiers 0/20 SOUTH SIDE FINISHED.

NORTH SIDE
    10/35

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel berated himself for falling behind the others as he twisted to the side, barely avoiding the lance of one of the few remaining soldier heartless. He threw one of his keyblades upward as he shifted his now empty palm to catch himself against the ground. He caught the keyblade with his foot and manipulated it into a slicing kick, and then used the momentum to right himself as he used his foot to toss the keyblade into the air again and catch it in his waiting hand. He launched forward at his opponent and began to string together blows, giving the creature no rest.

"Horizontal slash, horizontal slash, vertical slash, thrust. Horizontal slash, horizontal slash, vertical slash, thrust." He continued to repeat his actions to himself in an attempt to keep his mind occupied. He really didn't want to think about anything else right now. When his first foe had fallen, he immediately moved on to the next one and began repeating a new combo in his mind.

"One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four." He aimed each movement as precisely as possible, which prompted him to think about his fighting style. He was constantly weaving deft and elegant combos together with brutal and seemingly sadistic assaults. If he was being honest, he could be a bit sadistic at times. He plunged his claws into the throat of another heartless, as he reminded himself that his mood swings were irrelevant, and that he should just get back to the fight. He threw the heartless at another and impaled them both with umbrella before slashing down on them with Llama head. Effectively putting an end to his current turn.

Heartless Remaining: 5/20
    Words: 280
    Exp. this post: 9

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Another challenger had entered the fight that was going on at North Side and it wasn’t another heartless that. First it was Raisor who also escaped his limbo prison and started to assist in the battle. Funny how when Kel showed up, the lack of actions that had been going on over at this side had quickly turned into well…action. Another reason why this could’ve gone by faster if Moksha was a lazy fuck. Anyway Kel turned his attention towards one of the Lance soldiers that had clanked its way over to him and froze it with a blizzard spell. Now that it was immobilized, he walked over to it and got into a pitchers stance. Next he swung his keyblade at the frozen heartless, instantly shattering it the moment the weapon made contact with the heartless. One of the flying shards had smacked another Lance Soldier knocking it to the ground as well as doing the obligatory 1 BP that he could do.

That was when yet another person had arrived at North Side, this time it was Ananta. So that was pretty much everyone except for Steel. Well that made it easy to decide where their next destination would be once they were done with this side. North Side was down to about 9 heartless now, so it shouldn’t take too much time to wrap things up here. Kel then twirled his keyblade around by its chain before just outright spinning it around. He spun it around for a few more seconds before tossing it towards the crowd of heartless. The spinning keyblade went off in a straight line, decapitating the two unfortunate Lance Soldiers in its path. It seemed to be going well until his keyblade had flew out of the crowd and before it could return to him, got stuck in the wall on the other side. Well shit, that’s a problem.

OOC:
    Words: 316
    Exp: 15.8
    Total Exp: 245.3
    Munny: 30
    Total Munny: 300
    North Side: 7/35
    Lance Soldier: 7/8 BP Left

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel, sensing a brief opportunity, leaped onto a nearby wall and kicked back onto another before pushing off downward with his legs, holding his keyblade forward with the intent to impale another victim. He was stopped short, however, when the heartless grew a brain quite suddenly and managed to block his strike. Letting out a small gasp of surprise as he was thrown backwards, Steel just managed to catch himself and land safely on the ground a few feet away from his intended target only to be caught by a quick jab towards his shoulder.

Wincing slightly, he glanced at his shoulder to see the large scratch and a small amount of his darkly colored blood leaking out. Decidedly ticked, he sent a kick straight to the creatures torso before being set upon by two more of them. Quickly blocking the oncoming blow to his side, he spun one hundred-eighty degrees and slashed at the other. It was blocked, and the lance soldier retaliated. He blocked the return blow pretty easily himself, but then had to turn quickly to intercept another attack from the first heartless. The clash of metal on metal rang loudly throughout the area as the the original heartless joined in and Steel was stuck on the defensive. Despite this, he performed remarkably well in this role, continuing to block every blow from all three directions. Moving to the side as he blocked, the heartless moved with him, pushing their advantage at having surrounded him. If anyone else looked, they might see three heartless relentlessly attacking a whirlwind of flashing metal with little to nothing to show for it.

Still, he knew that he couldn't hold out forever; his defense stat was far from the highest after all. As the heartless all pulled back their lances to stab at once, Steel quickly cast from his pool of what could be considered his signature magic spells.

"Stopra!" In an instant, a rippling wave of distorted time flew out from him and engulfed a small area in a white orb. Ducking underneath the lances that were mere inches from stabbing into his head, Steel quickly exited the circle of enemies. He took a deep breath of respite from the endless blows: He really needed to train more.

Readying his stance, he began to unleash his own flurry of blows at each of the individual lance soldiers. If they hadn't been under the influence of the stopra spell, it is highly likely that each of the creatures would have been reduced to fine black and gold ribbons by the time he was done with them. But he wasn't done yet. Oh no. He was a bit too upset to just end it there. Jumping out of the orb range of the stopra spell, he began to charge a different spell. He needn't worry about the remaining two heartless because he wasn't attacking them, and therefore they couldn't hurt him. On a side note, they were pretty patient as they waited for their doom, apparently having decided to play a game of cards to pass the time. It seemed one of the lances was cheating.

Anyway, after charging up a red aura around his hand he launched a fire spell into the sphere and into the spot in the center of the three heartless. After that he activated a very different type of skill; having dealt so many blows, his command gauge had long since been filled. He sped towards the three heartless, at a speed faster than the fireball, and charged through the first heartless and pushing it towards the destination of the fireball. Since the heartless had been pushed away from his original standing point from his fury driven rampage of a few moments prior, he used the remaining blows of hunters strike wisely, sliding to the side and dashing through the second heartless to accomplish the same end. He repeated it on the third and used the momentum to charge straight out

of range. In the seconds that followed, the stop spell ended, the fire ball reached it's destination, a small explosion occurred, tracing the inadverdantly created pattern of a hazard sign on the ground through which he had sped, and he flew forward from the final blow of his limit break with his keyblade outstreched. The explosion sending his cape billowing out in front of him.

Two to go.

Words: 732
    EXP. Bonus: 30
    Enemies Remaining: 2/20

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna watched as the Phantom Blot attacked the group. She watched as D'daear, Hikaru, and Rain attack the Phantom Blot. Luna watched as both sides launch their own attacks at each side. Why am I just standing here like an idiot!?!?!? Luna continued to stand there in silence without moving a single muscle. The Phantom Blot had spotted her just standing there and proceeded to move towards her. Luna could barely move as the Phantom Blot continued to move towards her. How can this thing take all the color in this world? Why can't I move!?!? If I don't move in the next second, I'm done for!!! The Phantom Blot swatted Luna toward the side with just a swing of his arm. Luna landed into the ground as she tried to stand up and counterattack. She summoned her keyblade as the Phantom Blot moved toward her once again. "Take this!!" Luna casted Fire on the Phantom Blot and it looked as though it scratched him a bit. The Phantom Blot attacked once more, sending Luna flying toward the group. She rolled through the ground as she landed in pain, ending up near the group's feet.

BP Left:
    140/300

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  9. Krowley Moderator

"What the heck...are you!?"

Hikaru swerved passed the puddles of bubbling ink and made his way to the discarded Luna. She looked to be in great pain and in desperate need of a quick heal. Ending her suffering, he held his keyblade above her head to unleash a cure spell that caused magical leaves to flash quickly over her head. He then proceeded to dragged his blade along the monochrome grass and swung it overhead in what was meant to be a head on strike. As the blade swung however, the blot laughed as a puff of grey smoke replaced where he once was. The Blot emerged a few steps away with his color infused orb and villainous arched eyes. "Whatever he is... he's not an easy target." He pointed his keyblade towards Luna and lit up an Aero spell, surrounding his ally in a sphere of cutting wind for some much needed defense. "So I think it's only fair we up the difficulty for him," Hikaru added. Readying himself.

BP: 114/300

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The exit is the same way you came at the basement of my tower." Yen Sid paused and continued to explain a property of using the portal ink.
    "The infused material you used to enter is known as Portal Ink.' A machination of my own design. A universal gateway into the hearts of worlds and those that reside as it's denizens. Hoewever, there is also another form in which it can be used..." He looked towards the drawer where he kept away the book. "If used correctly, the user of the ink can transcribe the memories of worlds and people into inkling based copies. Similar to that of data transference. But this method has an unfortunate side effect... When left at the exposure, a portal created from the ink will result in a temporary plain of existence. To surmise, Whatever you have done here will be of little to no memory for that of myself or my apprentice... You see, when this ink is used as a gate, the world on the opposing side is left to interpretation. This world's timeline is left at a tangent and will return to it's original storyline once you've all leapt back through. Since you originated on the other side, your memories will be left unaltered, but the experiences you've shared with Mickey will be but a forgotten memory to him."

"Perhaps that is for the best." Yen Sid replied. "Though I can't very well let you leave without some sort of compensation..."

ALL PLAYERS RECEIVED THE "APPRENTICE SASH" ACCESSORY!
    ALL PLAYERS RECEIVED THE "SYMPHONIA" LIMIT!

"Your travel have led you into very dangerous circumstances." He took note of Beuce's replaced arm as well as the group's inner turmoils from examination. "As well as the emotional and physical tolls that come with it... Know your limits. And keep each other at bay. I'm afraid that is all I can give you at this time..."

Symphony of Sorcery
    World Completion Bonus:
    Base completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Beuce completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Glen completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Kaida completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Karina completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Stratos completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP

Base leveled up! (25)
    Kaida leveled up! (24)
    AP +1
    Karina leveled up! (27)
    AP +1
    Stratos leveled up! (25)​

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce listened intently to Yen Sid's explanation of portal ink. He was usually interested in hearing about magics that he'd never come into contact with before. He knew Yen Sid was a powerful wizard, but to just invent a substance that had the power to just create alternate plains of existence based on memories inscribed? That was something else. If they weren't on such a crucial mission, then he'd probably ask more about magic he'd developed. Maybe that would give him an edge over the elemental guardians, and by extension, Nequa. Beuce nodded in thanks as he gave them their rewards. He knew that the items he gave them held powerful magic. He would be sure to use it. "Thank you."

Beuce turned away from the chamber, walked down to the location of the portal, and exited.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida was actually very silent during the situation mainly because she was dumbstruck over the fact she was seeing Master Yen Sid in person. She paid attention when they described the masters of the past and Yen Sid was one of those really big ones they talked about in detail. She didn't aspire to be him or anything, but just seeing him was like seeing a very important historical figure right in front of you: which he was to her. So Kaida just kind of silently gawked as she listened to his answers and did her best not to just collapse.

When he told them where they could leave, Kaida found herself doing the bow of respect her homeworld does[ to leaders, and she replied, almost aggressively, "Thank you for your help." and she made exit faster than she intended. When she got to the portal she jumped through it and was suddenly on the other side.

Once on the other side she say only Beuce was there and she sounded completely in shock as she replied stating the obvious, "Th-that was Master Yen Sid!"

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden had been no less than relieved to finally see some color in this world...and then the Phantom Blot had attacked. The being raged against the introduction of color to his world, and had immediately started fighting the group.

Aden wondered, though, if it was really their right to deny him. He was the one who lived in the world, after all; who were they, the visitors, to try to force the Phantom Blot and others to try to conform to their standards of how the world should be? But there was the answer right there: The Phantom Blot was trying to force his view on the whole world, trying to keep it in black and white according to his own selfish whims. All the Keywielders were doing was stopping him from tyrannically taking over.

The Phantom Blot was shooting his murky gray ink all over the field, laughing as the Keywielders struggled against him. Aden slipped past puddles of the oozing, bubbling ink as the Blot's focus was directed onto Hikaru and Luna, then swung his Keyblade over his head and into the Blot's back. Displeased with this turn of events, the Blot swung around, backhanding Aden and flinging ink at him. He brought up his Keyblade to block the strikes, though he wasn't able to stop from being pushed backwards by the attack.

Aden thought hard on how to proceed. The others had discerned that the Phantom Blot was more susceptible to magical attacks than physical ones, but which magic would be most effective? He considered summoning Basil for some help...but then realized he might not need it. No, he didn't really know for sure what magic would be MOST effective, but Aden DID remember an instance of using magic to his advantage back in Baker Street, when the group had been trapped by Ratigan. Resting while watching the final memory had given him a bit more energy, and now was the time to start putting it to use. He pointed his Keyblade at the Phantom Blot and shouted, "Blizzard!" Ice struck the Blot and began to spread slightly from the point of impact, freezing some of the ink. Aden hurled his Keyblade at that point, shattering the frozen ink. Immediately he summoned his Keyblade back, ready to try again or block a retaliative strike.

/ / Phantom Blot: 90/300

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seven, that was the lucky number of heartless that were left at North Side. Meaning that it shouldn't be much longer till this side is all taken care of. The fact that there were four people here fighting further supported that fact. However there was still a pretty big issue that Kel had to deal with, his keyblade being tuck in the wall. Normally it wouldn't just bounced off the wall, clanked on the ground and automatically return to him. Yet it didn't do that this time around. It was remained stuck in the wall, mocking him. He couldn't even just hold his hand and recall it to him because he was too pre occupied with deal dealing with the Lance Soldiers that were attacking him. Their resonating clanks grew louder and louder as they made their attack. Fortunately for Kel he still had magic, albeit it was weak, but it was still something.

So first he evaded the attack the first lance soldier had made before countering with a blizzard coated fist. The combination of his strength plus the ice both froze and sent the heartless flying back until it crashed into another one, fortunately it was the one that Kel's been chipping away at. Another one took its chance at attacking him as did another one from behind. Having little time to dodge, Kel used a spell he hadn't use since..., well actually I don't think he's ever use stop. Which makes this the first time for him to use stop within a brawl mission. The keyblade wielder quickly snapped his fingers and time froze. Since it was the level 1 stop spell, the range of it was just large enough to affect the two lance solders that had tried to attack him. He wasn't sure just how long the spell would last, so he needed to work fast. Thus he adjusted the two heartless so that they would crash into each other when time decided to rescue. A few more seconds passed before time had resumed for the heartless and they impaled each other, both of which dissipating into dust.

OOC:
    Words: 316
    Exp: 17.7
    Total Exp: 263
    Total Munny: 330
    North Side: 4/35
    Lance Soldier: 6/8 BP Left

14. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina turned back to the master as he explained to them how to get out and about the Ink. Well that was interesting. It was probably better that Mickey didn't remember what had happened. He wouldn't remember the soft spot that she had developed because of him, the conversation that they had. Karina did have a reputation to keep up after all and it was difficult with that damn mouse around. Now she just wished that they would all forget what had happened. Glen didn't need to remember her sob story or her scars. She was strong, she didn't need his pity. More so she wished that she could forget about telling him. It was a moment of weakness. This world had broken her slightly and she wanted to leave it behind, forget about it.

Karina walked down the stairs and exited the world silently not looking at the others. She didn't pay much mind as Kadia was freaking out about meeting Yen Sid once they got to the other side. She didn't see it as much of a big deal herself, but then again she didn't really know Yen Sid or much about him. He did seem like a nice enough person though, that was good. He helped them as much as he could. It seemed that they were the first group back at Disney town. Not knowing what else do Karina wandered off on her own.

Finding a secluded area Karina sat down and pulled out her recorder. "Eric, I hope you are fine. Everything here has been a mess. People have died and I couldn't save them, someone else turned to stone. I don't know how to deal with it. We found our ways into another set of worlds where I met a mouse named Mickey. He did something no one else was able to. He broke through my defenses and made me feel something. I don't like it. I need to stay tough, you don't need to rescue me any more. I don't want to go back to being the small girl that you always had to rescue from father, but it is hard. I don't know what to do anymore. Someone has even seen my scars. I just wish I could talk to you in person instead of these silly recordings. Anyways I should go. Take care- click." The recording ended and Karina just leaned her head against the wall. She just wanted to go back and see her brother, but going back would be suicide. Karina took a few deep breaths and found the strength to go back to her strong self. The one people feared, the one that they didn't offer help to. She didn't want the help.

15. Skyheart Joker

To say that Stratos had an infinite amount of stamina was a bit of a mistatement. Physically, his strength and speed were pretty much in as poor of a condition as one could get. And while that didn't determine his stamina, which was above average, it made him expend it a lot faster. Though while he didn't have an infinite amount, quite like a hero chosen from one story, he was just very good at delaying when his stamina depletion hit him. After having done nothing but talk, move, fight since the end of Camelot to this moment, Stratos had done a lot. He had worked himself pretty hard, and so while he was in the Mysterious Tower, after having done all that fighting for this world, he was asleep. Just sort of conked out, he slept through a good majority of what had actually happened, and only woke up in time to see that they were leaving the world via portal ink. Also, portal ink was apparently a thing. Stretching himself out and yawning, he accepted the gift from Yen Sid, albeit in a bit of a stupor and said, "oh, th-thanks." After that was said and done, Stratos had went alongside everyone else, trying to get himself awake, and then finally exited the world.

When the group had gotten out of the world and back to Disney Town, Kaida seemed to be flipping out and Karina seemed to be going into solitary confinement or something. As he was about to reply to Kaida, he yawned first and said, "yeah, he was. Man," he turned to Beuce and Glen and said, "I don't know how far back that was but he doesn't look any younger at all, kind of funny really. Also," he held out the sash they had gotten and said, "he always seems to be the best kind of gift giver there is."

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Still fighting without the use of his keyblade, the first thing that Kel did was to chip away at one of the Lance Soldiers. You can already guess which one that it was. Bright side was that it would be killed next post. Whether it was a post by Moksha or anyone else that happened to be in the area was up in the air, but more likely it was going to be a post by Moksha. With that obligation out of the way, he was stuck dealing with another issue, fighting with his bare, well they weren’t all that bare given how one of his fist was coated in ice. Fortunately it wasn’t causing him to develop frostbite or anything along those lines. If not for that then well, he would be doing this right now. He could of back to his ‘Fencing’ strategy again. That seemed to work.

He stood there contemplating what to do while the 4 heartless left dances around him. It was like they were playing a sick game of monkey in the middle that ended with death. That was when it hit him. Two things actually. First he finally decided on an action to take and second, a lance soldier had whacked him upside the head. Kel briefly rubbed his head where he was struck before turning to face the heartless that had struck him and returning the favor. In short, he karate chopped the heartless on the head, sending it face first into the ground before it vanished. He then turned his attention towards the other 3, excluding the one who had been bonked prior to this; it was just standing around looking around like an idiot, he once again cast stop on the surrounding around. Only this time instead of setting it up so that their attack would hit each other, he simply took both of the two heartless he was dealing with lances, tossed them on the ground, and effectively stepped on them. When time had returned to normal, the soldiers’ part of the heartless had very little time to notice what had happened before they just vanished. Leaving two heartless left. One at full BP and the one that has had its BP chipped away for a good couple of post now. Okay, time for some filler words. And stop.

OOC:
    Words: 390
    Exp: 19.5
    Total Exp: 282.5
    Total Munny: 360
    North Side: 2/35
    Lance Soldier: 5/8 BP Left

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

A bead of sweat rolled upon Steel's brow. This was the moment that would determine everything. It had been a grueling battle thus far, what with his last two opponents pulling off some of the most amazing strategical feats he had seen in who knows how long. But now it was finally coming to an end. His opponent was going for another move, and if he could hold off just a little longer, he could take the opportunity to swiftly and precisely end this once and for all.

The Lance Soldier placed a card with a red three on top of the stack of cards that stood in the center of the three of them.

Steel, whooping in joy, slammed down his blue three and basked in his victory. For that had been his last card: it had just been his last turn that he had proclaimed "Uno!" to inform his enemies that he was close to succeeding, and now he had done it. He looked down at them smugly as they hissed at him. He wasn't sure exactly why, but these two heartless and their lances had apparently decided that the card game that they had started was much more serious than any brawl session; so much so that his beating them at "Uno!" was akin to knocking down their HP. This left him looking on in confusion as the two remaining heartless simply evaporated without the slightest touch from his blade. Shrugging, he decided to just move on.

-This- Side is Done!

Jumping onto the nearest roof, he immediately headed toward the north side. Taking a moment to observe the situation, he quickly noted that they were all doing well enough... though Kel was carrying the group. Deciding to give someone just one last chance to contribute, he jumped from the roof and fell directly above one of the heartless, impaling it and stabbing the blade into the concrete. As the heartless vaporized, Steel caught himself with the hilt of the blade and flipped upward and landed on the top. He gave a bow to his "audience" with a large amount of drama.

"Greetings and Salutations dear friends!" He cheered joyfully to his teammates.

OOC:

Words: 366
    EXP. Bonus: 18
    Enemies Remaining: 1/ 35

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce turned to look at Kaida as she stammered, saying they had just encountered master yen sid. "Really? I thought that was santa." Beuce said in a tone that made it difficult to tell if he was serious or not. As stratos came out in addition, he pointed at him over his shoulder with his thumb. You know, the one he still had. "Yeah. See? Must be like a dayjob or something. This is a pretty bitchin' sash. It's a shame the real one got turnes to stone. But now we know we just have to complete his endgame, whatever it is."

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida looked between Beuce and Stratos and listened to their casual comments and let out a groan, "Dang, you guys get to meet all the cool people. I'm usually stuck in Central Haven listening to all the you're not ready for this job speeches." She was silent for a few second before she continued, "I know I'm not but when you hear it every ten seconds it gets discouraging... anyway." Kaida cracked her knuckles and continued, "That was quite the distraction I was supposed to...."

Kaida's voice trailed off as she looked around and instead questioned, "Where.... did Karina go? Wasn't she just here?" she looked around for a moment before something else clicked, "Wait, what do you mean Yen Sid was turned into stone?!"

20. Glen Returned from the dead

Well, Yen Sid had been all kinds of not-very-helpful. It was okay though, because he gave them a kickass sash that made Glen's magical power feel stronger! With this, his magic stat might finally hit double digits! However, he wasn't going to equip it; he liked his current accessories too much to abandon it. So he just jumped through the portal that had been made.

Appearing outside of the portal just as Kaida discovered Yen Sid was turned to stone, he tried not to laugh at her reaction. "You didn't hear? How have we gone all this time without somebody telling you? I wonder why I didn't tell- oh right, it was probably because you were encouraging my death. Yeah, Yen Sid's a statue now, that's one of the reasons we're after that book that Mickey took" he said simply, explaining very little.