Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

D'daear and Rain's example showed that physical attacks had little to no use on this particular enemy and whether he was some one they knew or not was an entirely different story. Many had appeared to them in masks or cloaks, but this Phantom was some one he hadn't seen or heard of before. If he was in such an early rendition of disneytown, then perhaps he had faded or left before they saw him in the future version of the world. "Freeze!" Hikaru blasted a blizzara spell at the blot which did a noticeable amount of damage, as the masked phantom stepped back, writhing in pain.

BP: 209/300

-----------

From Karina's take on the subject, Yen sid's eyes peered in question. Why they would want to know such a thing intrigued his wizarding mind, but as always, he remained vigilant in his role as a retired master and played along to their affairs. "An endgame my dear, is something that can not easily be accomplished. The task would require a great amount of effort and could only be accomplished by those whom the caster trusts." He looked to his lightly dusted desk and reached to one of the drawers. It was magically sealed so that no ordinary key could open it. With a wave of his hand the veil faded and he opened the small drawer to pull out a thick, black book. It looked hefty, as Yen Sid used both hands to lift it and presented it to the wielders. "This is my greatest regret," he began. "An endgame is the result of an incomplete task that the user in question has had yet to fulfill." He looked onto the binding with sorrow. "Like a ghost with unfinished business, the caster cannot pass from it's state until the endgame is completed. My endgame at this time and age would be the protection of this book, for in it lies a world of forgotten things that cannot return.

He quickly put the book back into it's safely designated spot as it was beginning to bring up horrid memories of his failure. "If that is all I can help you with, then I can assume you can exit the same way you entered... My apprentice has learned much from you, but your belong in your own worlds with your own tasks to complete.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina listened to the explanation on the end game. That book... was that what they wanted? There was no way to get it away from him right now and she knew it, she wasn't even going to try. However she now did know that to complete the Masters end game they would have to get that book and protect it no matter what, perhaps they needed to go back in time to do it. It was now seen that it was possible to do so. That or they would have to find it and protect it from whatever the biggest threat was. That could be useful. She looked around at her companions to see if they had thoughts on the matter but no one had been talking thus far. For some reason the one that hated to talk and was not in all that cheerful of a mood was forced to pretend that she was cheerful and get all the information for them. Hell she didn't even care about the damn old man, she was just doing this so she had a place to belong to for a bit and wouldn't be forced back home or to wander aimlessly. This was starting to get annoying.

As to read her mind it seemed that Master Yen Sid dismissed them, asking them to leave the same way they came. Karina took a step towards the door before remembering how they actually got there. "Um sir..... We can't." Karina spoke carefully before explaining how they got there. "We were... somewhere else and I leaned against some graffiti made from some black ink and well it pulled me through, and I ended up here. The rest followed me. I'm... I'm not even so sure that we are in the same time as the one we left." She explained trying to nor say too much. She would rather not be yelled at. "We don't know how to get back.' Karina couldn't bring herself to outright ask for help but she was hinting that they needed it pretty strongly. "I mean We could always leave, find our way back ourselves. Actually yeah I will be fine, I will find my own way back." Karina stated feeling like if she didn't she would have gone soft. Geez what had Mickey done to her. It was so odd. She was almost in a pleasant mood of sorts, that is she didn't want to kill everyone right away. Who knew how long that would last though.

Karina took a step towards one of the windows throwing her keyblade out causing it to transform into a glider which hovered outside the window. Karina stepped onto the windowsill and looked back at the others. "Is anyone going to join me, or just wait for someone to help you out? Either way, I am not going to wait up for you guys. I will find my way back." Karina said in a tough voice before looking behind her at the others. She wasn't sure that she wanted to leave but she would leave because that would be easier for everyone.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Now that he was more motivated, Glen felt like he was ready to take on anything, and more importantly that he could take on anything if it meant getting the apprentices. "You know, Karina, this mouse is the most evil thing in all the worlds, forcing people to spill their guts and get all emotional and stuff, so there's no need to act tough. We saw what you were like before, you really don't need to put up walls to keep people out. And there's no hiding the fact you have no idea how to get out of here. I mean, I don't think any of us know how to get out of here, how do you expect to jump across timelines?" the keyblade wielder asked, summoning his keyblade glider and hovering next to Karina.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

"Yes... I do. No one needs to see inside my heart. No matter what that damn mouse does to me. As soon as we leave this place everything will go back to the way it was. And don't you DARE tell anyone else about what happened here, got it!" Karina said hardly looking at Glen at all. She soon then glanced at him when he mentioned that she didn't know how to jump timelines. "It is true that I don't know how to.... my only hope is... Well I don't want to ask for help so if I can't find my way back.... Well at least I hope my father doesn't exist on this timeline, or at the very least there isn't a version of me that exists that he would know who I am." She held eye contact this time when she talked. When she finished talking she dropped her eyes to the glider which she mounted. "It shouldn't be a big mystery that I am not really here to help anyone just to escape.... So if I can't find my way back well uh... I guess I will just find somewhere else to settle... then I don't know." Karina said. "You don't have to follow, I recommend you don't, but I don't want any help...." She finished speaking.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

"You wish your father didn't exist?" Glen echoed. "Mine doesn't. Not anymore. He died defending my world from heartless, or at least that's what I was told. He died a hero, but I would have rather he lived a coward. I never really talked to my mother much, she was always busy with my brother" he stated, gazing out the window. He wondered how far they could make it if they continued. If it was the past like it seemed to be, would his father actually be alive? If it was, what could he do about it?

"Maybe things are like they used to be before dad died in this timeline, but my father died a long time ago, the one here wouldn't be him. Besides, as much as I don't fit in 'round here, you guys are like a family for me anyway. You're like the super strict, bossy sister that doesn't know how to have fun, and everyone else are almost like siblings in a way." Glen said with a slight laugh.

"My point is, it doesn't matter how bad things were where you came from, because everyone here's got your back. We're allies, gotta keep each other cheerful and positive right? So of course I'm following, you might be ridiculously strong but you can't take everything. You get the big guys, and i'll give you a hand when you need it" the keyblade wielder reassured.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

"I'm sorry to hear about your father...." Karina started to say as she thought back to her own father. "If you knew mine then you would understand. The things that he did.... I would give anything for my father not to be around anymore. He was a hero to the people of my world, but not to me, he was my captor. My brother was what got all the love from both my parents. My mom wanted to help me but but my dad didn't allow her, he would threaten her or hit her if she tried. But he was the general of the army, the people loved him. No one dared raise a hand to him. I ran away from him... I have been running ever since. If there was a world without him perhaps I could stop running. Perhaps I could stop fighting off everyone who came near, building my strength out of fear... fear of what was to come." Karina explained as she looked up at Glen.

They were still sitting there when Glen started talking about how they were like family to him. Just the idea of family made Karina slightly uncomfortable given her family life, but she hid it behind her rough exterior. "Hm, a family with you guys here? Yeah right. I would never be a family with you losers." She let out a slight chuckle but she was not happy in the slightest. "I don't need help either. You stay with your family, I will just... I don't know." Karina sighed as she wanted to fly off but something was stopping her from leaving just yet.

"Glen... You fit in more than you think you do. You get along with everyone pretty well, better than you think. I am just here. And don't even try to argue.... I am too harsh, I know. I drive everyone away and done belong. It's my own fault, I don't blame the others, but even still, I have no reason, no right to stay. No right for anyone to follow me into my own reckless actions." She spoke thinking back to all the reckless actions that got her in trouble with her dad. The ones that got Eric in trouble too. The ones that got people killed here, Eon, Seiza, it was her fault. "You said it before, I am the reason they are dead, Seiza and Eon. You told me to go home, so why follow me now? You are all probably better off if I leave, stop causing problems."

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen thought about what Karina said. She spoke of him fitting in, and what he had said before. All at once, a pang of guilt hit him. Had she been thinking of that this entire time? Then again, if you had no home to return to, were told to go back anyway, and were blamed for the death of a friend...well there didn't seem to be much reason not to think about it a lot. "That's not true. You found the symbol that led us here, you went through, and we followed. We didn't follow because we had to, we did it because we wanted to. You drive me nuts sometimes with how difficult you can be, but I know I can be just as difficult, and yet I still did it because underneath the strength you have and armour you've built up around yourself is someone that's afraid. I'm not sure entirely what it is yet, but I do know that whatever it is...it's probably not something easy to deal with alone. Luckily for you, you don't have to, you just need to let people in once in a while" he said with a friendly grin.

"As for what I said...well..I was wrong. I'm sorry I said it, and I'm sorry I told you to go back home. I was pretty upset about Eon and Seiza being left behind. For all I know they did get out, I know it's unlikely but if there was anyone that could survive a horde of rampaging behemoths it was that kid. Even if...even if they didn't though, it still doesn't mean I was right to say what I did. I said it was your fault, but I was wrong. In fact, I remember seeing you fighting those behemoths, you did more work than most people, if it wasn't for you there's a good chance that none of us would have made it. So, sorry for blaming you, but thank you for saving us all" Glen apologised, giving into the bullshittery that was Mickey.

"Now about that fear. I'm gonna help you out with it. I don't know if you want my help, in fact you probably don't, but I'd like to try anyway. Maybe if I do that it'll help clear my mind, help me let go of the past a little easier. If you don't mind, could you tell me a little more about your father? If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine, but I'll admit i'm a little curious about what he did" the boy requested.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

"Finding the symbol was a fluke, I didn't mean to and I didn't mean to go through. Admittedly I was surprised that you guys bothered to follow me. I didn't think anyone cared what happened to me, no one usually does." Karina admitted the grim truth that she believed was her life. She averted her eyes from Glen as he seemed to try to talk her up. Amour however wasn't what she would say to describe what she built up around her heart, it was more like a stone wall, something that was not so easily broken or removed. "Perhaps... It is better to be alone. At least for me that is... It would be easier than letting people in." She commented knowing what a challenge it would be for her to allow anyone, truly fully in. To let them see the scared vulnerable girl that she hid deep in her heart long ago, in exchange for a more rugged hard hearted girl who would withstand anything. That could withstand her fathers attitude and withstand the loneliness that she had brought onto herself.

As much as Karina wanted to accept Glen's apology and just move on from the entire thing part of her was still convinced it was her fault. "I still passed out when it really mattered. If only I was awake I could have held off the behemoth longer. Eon could have escaped and Beuce wouldn't have lost an arm helping me. Seiza could have had time to come too. I mean if I could just had fought a little longer it would be all that was needed! I could have saved them. I shouldn't have been so careless and got myself hurt. I knew better, it was just.... my mind was so filled with other things, things I shouldn't have been worrying about, that I lost track of myself and... I got them killed. I could have done more Glen." She said upsetting herself as she talked, but she didn't allow it to come out. She hardened her heart to her emotions and just focused on the topic that followed.

She was not quite sure how talking about her past would help him but after everything she put him through, all of them through. She could at least tell him what she was referring too when she spoke of her fathers cruelty. "It is a long story but I will sum in up the best I can. Basically just being born female in my world means that you have little rights at all, you are forced to serve the males all the time... That wasn't my problem though. I was born daughter of the general, more was expected out of me than most, and if you can't tell, well I am not the most lady like person around. No matter what I did it wasn't good enough for him. So I abandoned my role and tried to become good enough to be part of his army, but I was not allowed to do that because of my gender. I would train with his men every day as well as do my duties around the house always trying to earn that mans damn approval but NEVER could I get it. Anyways one day... He was just sick of me, so he tried to wed me off. An arranged marriage with one of the harsher men in his army. I refused the marriage and... well...." Karina turned so her back was facing Glen and lifted her shirt revealing a back that was covered in scars, but two long very apparent scars were the focus on her back. "I was forced into the streets and whipped for that. I got no help cleaning or mending my wounds. He put me to work as a slave for him the next day. No longer considered his daughter but instead his possession.... six months before those wounds healed and every time I made a single slip up... well it wasn't pleasant. That is why I ran. That is why I wish my father was not around.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

"I see" was all Glen said for a moment. "I guess that makes sense then. If I knew anyone that did that to anyone else I'd hate them too, let alone if they were someone meant to love me. Wedding you off to a guy you don't know sounds pretty bad, but the whipping for refusing that is stupid as hell. Are you sure your father wasn't a heartless? Did you ever try giving him a whack with your keyblade?" Glen asked, attempting to make a bad joke.

"You know there are other worlds out there, I mean you've been to see some of them, and I'd be willing to bet there are a lot more. Did you ever think about just going somewhere else? If munny is a problem I bet you could make a killing in fights. After all this is over, after the worlds are all saved, why not think about it? You've got your glider, you'll have all the friends you can ask for, and unless your father has some godlike clairvoyance crap there's no way he'll be able to find you" the boy stated.

"As for Central Haven...well I don't think that place'll be back anytime soon, the heartless saw to that. You did everything you could though, I was the one that slacked off. You didn't let people down, I did. You're part of the reason they're alive, and I won't let you say any differently. You saved people that day, kept those alive that wouldn't be without you. Beuce lost an arm, but I bet he'd rather that than his life, anybody would. Besides, do you have any idea how many puns about him being 'armless' or needing a hand I've made? Everything has a bright side to it, you just need to find it in the darkness" Glen finished, satisfied with his words.

"Aaaaanyway, enough with that dark topic. First step to letting people in is being happier. Happier you are, the easier it'll be to trust people I guess. It's easy, you just have to have a bit of practice. Do something that'll get a little bit of laughter. Go on, anything'll do. Oh! I've got it. You wanna see something entertaining?" the keyslinger asked, idea forming in his mind.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina didn't find Glen's joke on her father that entertaining. Technically it was him being nice with her punishment, he had every right to stone her in the streets by the law of the world that she lived on. However Glen didn't need to hear about that part of things because, well part of her still loved her world and her father despite what he had done to her. She was always very proud of her father just not of herself. She rebelled against him but when she was faced with the punishment she had always taken it because she knew full well that it was deserved. "He may be cold hearted but he is not a heartless, trust me I'd know." Was all that Karina decided to say on that matter.

"As for settling somewhere else. I don't know where I would. I know that there is many worlds out there but not all would accept someone like me. Kel invited me back to his world after all this, perhaps I will have to take him up on that offer." Karina said as she stared off into the sky. "I am scared to stay anywhere too long though. I mean my father can't see everywhere, but he doesn't take well to losing possessions. I remember when I was a child, someone still a cheap vase from our house and he tracked the person down for a week to get it back even though it would be easier and cheaper to buy a new one. I was his possession, he won't stop looking for me, or at the very least sending people to look for me, bring me home to the justice he believes I deserve. Staying in one place may make it easier for him to find me..." She explained to Glen hoping that he would understand and try not to talk her out of the idea, because she knew that it was true, she knew her father better than Glen could ever hope to understand.

Back on the topic of Central Haven, Karina was not sure how else to respond. She didn't really want to talk about the subject anymore. She simply turned away from Glen. "That may be true but we will never know how it would have turned out if I didn't pass out now will we? No point in arguing it." Karina commented not wanting to continue that part of the conversation. What had happened was still raw in her mind. It hurt a lot more to talk about than talking about her father. She had not had time to bury the thought in her heart and build the walls around it that she needed to keep up the charade that she put on. She couldn't continue to seem like nothing bothered her at all when it did without creating the cold shell around the part that hurt. She had not had time to do that yet. Mickey made it really difficult with the way he talked to her.

Moving on from the dark topic as Glen put it he had decided the best way to help her was for her to become happier. However that emotion seemed long lost on Karina. Any smile, laughter that had escaped her lips in the past few years had not been genuine simply an act. She couldn't even remember the last time she was truly happy. He told her to do something make her laugh and the only thing that Karina could respond with was "I don't know how." Her voice was quiet and embarrassed as she said it. It seemed silly to admit that she didn't know how to be happy anymore. How did someone lose that ability? However for so long she hardened her heart to any positive emotions they pretty much became nonexistent. He offered to show her something entertaining and for a lack of anything else to do or say on the topic Karina simply nodded her agreement and sat watching Glen with a neutral look on her face to see if he could manage anything to make her laugh at all slightly.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alright Moksha had procrastinated this for long enough and it was finally time to finish this damn thing. Least his side anyway seeing as how it was one of the three that was already close to being finished. Moving on it was Kel versus 3 full BP lance soldiers and 1 that had 1 BP left. God, seriously I am a lazy *******. That’s literally just one post and then I can go help the other’s and speed this damn this along and hog all of exp. Ah forget, that was why this post is being written right now. To fix that which should have been done long ago. Fortunately during this long Moksha monologue, one of the lance soldiers just straight up died. It was that had only 1 BP left too. Weak minded fool couldn’t handle this might. That only served to make things easier for the blue haired wielder and Moksha. The current standings were just Kel versus the 3 full BP lance solders, which could easily be taken care of. Then he would be free to help the other groups. Most likely north side since they definitely needed it the most. The game plan was now set and thus it was finally time to get to work.

Kel had wasted no time in going to attack the remaining three lance solders. As stated before in the above paragraph, enough time had been wasted in this world. The first one that he was going after had tried to attack with the black lance part of its body. The attack was then dodged before Kel proceeded to grab the lance that had been used to attack him and impale the soldier with it. Kel then dealt it a horizontal slash as to both finish it off and knock it out of the way so that he could deal with the remaining two. He dashed passed the heartless as it vanished into nothingness and turned his sights towards his next target. A quick twirl of his keyblade was done so that he was holding it reversed before he stopped, slammed his foot into the ground and launched a strike raid towards the unsuspecting heartless. The sheer speed that the keyblade had as it flew was equivalent to the fastest fastball ever thrown in baseball. With this speed it easily cleaved the heartless in two before it could even react.

The keyblade then made its return trip which sliced the head of the heartless clean off, leaving it in pieces as it was now a Mano a mano fight. A unbalanced one, but that’s what made these fight so easy to do. Despite watching its remaining comrades being disposed of, the heartless refused to run. Probably because it wasn't programmed to do so or something along those lines. No matter, whether it ran away from him or stood its ground and fought, the outcome would be the same. His keyblade was switched back to its usual fighting position and Kel charged towards the heartless. The Lance Soldier did the same with its lance aimed towards him. It would appear that they were going to end this in a joust fashion. That was fine by Kel. The two opposing sides drew closer and closer to each other, neither one of them having any plans of altering their course of actions. When they finally got in range for physical attack, both sides made their attack as they ran past each other, getting a fair bit away from each other before finally coming to a stop. The clanking sound of the lance soldier had ceased as it felled to the ground defeated, thus declaring Kel the winner of the impromptu joust. His prize was, an all expense trip to north side where he would get to carry them to victory!

OOC:
    Words: 638
    Exp: 30
    Total Exp: 180
    Munny: 30
    Total Munny: 180
    Whatever Side Kel was on: Clear!
    Next Stop: North Side!

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen was at a slight problem. He hadn't actually expected Karina to let him try anything that might make her laugh, she seemed to hate when he did stupid things! And if she hated it, then that wouldn't make anything better. He couldn't actually remember any time he'd seen Karina smile in the slightest, let alone laugh, maybe humour wasn't the best idea. What else could he do that would make her stop feeling so guilty? What did he do when he felt guilty or upset? He thought back to what Beuce had said just a short time before, and as he did so he hopped off of his glider and turned it back into its keyblade form.

Spinning it around, he tossed it up into the air and caught it. "See this? I want you to tell me what this is to you, what it means to you, and what it's used for. 'kay go" Glen stated, setting Karina a task.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

With the heartless threat on his side finally gone, Kel quickly left and headed towards where he assumed Goofy had gone off to. A task much harder that it should’ve been due to not having any clear cut idea on where he went. Kel had rounded a couple of corners before coming across more heartless and what appeared to be Raisor and Kross in a near permanent state of AFK. It sure was a good thing that being AFK protected them from getting attacked, otherwise probably would be dead. It’s not often when someone goes AFK and can complete avoid taking damage, if they go AFK in the batter field and not in their safe zone anyway. There were no signs of Goofy anywhere, nor Ananta and Steel. They must’ve still been fighting heartless on their respective sides. Hopefully (and I mean hopefully) they would finish up with their side soon and be able to join up with him, right now however he had to assist/carry this side completely. Well not completely, they’d taken out a fair amount of the heartless, but I digress.

With keyblade in hand Kel charged at the swarm of 28 heartless and started his counter attack. The Lance soldiers quickly turned their attention towards him and eagerly went to fight him. They clank around in their usual manner as Kel started off by stabbing one with his keyblade. This time instead of doing nothing while he dispatched their ranks, one of the lance soldiers made an attempt to attack him during the attack on his own. If not for the clanking that they made it just might’ve worked. Kel’s right hand released the grip of his keyblade as his upper body turned towards the oncoming heartless. With his hand outstretched, he shot out a fire spell towards the heartless, reducing it to ashes. Two heartless were already down and he would able to take down one more. So he turned towards the nearest lance solder, grabbed its legs and tossed it towards another unsuspecting heartless. When they both clashed, the one that had been thrown survived albeit weakened slightly by the attack while the heartless that had been crashed into was vanquished via impalement.

OOC:
    Words: 370
    Exp: 18.5
    Total Exp: 198.5
    Total Munny: 210

North Side: 25/35
    Lance Soldier: 7/8 BP Left

14. Aelin Best Waifu

It seemed that Glen gave up on the idea of entertaining her. He didn't even try but perhaps that was because he realized that it truly was a futile effort on his part. There was not a chance of making her smile. It wouldn't work, her mind was a dark place, to find or create light in it was near impossible. She was not a happy person in general so it was more difficult. Instead Glen changed subjects back to something more serious.

Karina simply looked at Glen's Keyblade before dismounting her glider and sitting on the ledge for the window. She summoned her keyblade to her hand and stared at it for a moment. "This.... all it was was a chance to get away from him and now that I am gone... I don't know what it is for. I am away, I am free, now I use it to fight so I have a home to belong to. Fight to feel like I belong here and are worthy of being here. This thing... It is my key to belonging anywhere really." Karina explained making it seem like she wasn't confident about her answer, but that was because she wasn't. She didn't actually have an answer. She simply made it up as she went. They keyblade disappeared from her lap as she simply sat there. The weapon was supposed to be of great power and she didn't know what to do with it anymore. She was lost and that didn't help her being depressed.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

These heartless were not as passive to Kel’s actions as the ones that he fought were. Literally moments after he’d chucked the lance solder at the other one, the rest of the swarm had all tried to attack him. One group of five attacks from the air while another group attacks from the ground, barely giving Kel enough time to dodge roll out of the way of their pincer like attack. Geez there heartless sure were serious about trying to end his life. Way more so than the ones that he fought. Raisor and Kross sure were lucky that they couldn’t get hit in their state of limbo. The wielder then moved his foot back as to dodge the attack from the Lance Soldier; in fact it was the exact same one that he had chucked at that other one, clearly out for revenge. Not having the time to deal with it, Kel dealt it a swift elbow to the back of the soldier’s head, dealing a solid 1 BP, and knocking it to the ground. That would at least take care of it for this post.

One nuisance temporarily down, a bunch more to go. It was then that Kel had used Zantesuken to not only close the gap between some of the heartless that had spread out around him, but to you know actually use the strongest physical skill command that existed at the moment. By doing so he was able to take out two lance soldiers that were in the path of the attack. Huzzah for Zantesuken! The cherry blossoms and snow, yes he still has snow in his Zantesuken, had hit the ground and the two heartless that were caught in the path were easily dispatched and as for the last heartless that Kel could do away with in this post, he just walked up to it and gave it a bonk it on the head.

OOC:
    Words: 320
    Exp: 16
    Total Exp: 214.5
    Total Munny: 240

North Side: 22/35
    Lance Soldier: 6/8 BP Left

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

It was NOT KROSS"S FAULT that he was in the world of Limbo, he had been waiting and waiting for Raisor to reply. So now that he got the chance to(Also, no thanks to bad internet) He was ready to fight again. He wasn't getting caught off guard again and like HELL he would even give these Heartless the time of day. He took his keyblade and turned towards the rest of the heartless, noting some environmental damage done. Electricity still sparked from the various points of earth where he used his Thundara. He sighed and brandished his keyblade."Right, time to get back to work then."He said. He rushed forward in a rapid motion, swinging and slashing each Heartless one at a time. He was done with five of them and slid forward to a stop, his keyblade out and his eyes sharp. He heard them vanish one by one and he smirked, standing straight and looked back at the disappearing Heartless."That'll teach you to mess with me and my friends."He snarled in a glaring tone.

17. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Fire engulfed the keyblade, being swung vertically down upon the Phantom Blot's head. It was a good smack on the villain's head, only being effect because of the element placed on the hit. D'daear jumped to the side, avoiding a swipe from the Phantom's hands while uttering a groan under breath as it was turning out to be yet another tedious fight. Physical attacks clearly did not work on this foe, and that was pretty much all he was good for at the moment; unless casting an element over your physical hits counted. It sucked really. Having gone off on a really well thought out speech from the heart, and here he was kind of being ineffective against the creep. Talk about a moment deserving a roll of the eyes in frustration. D'daear leaped into the air, and unleashed a cold wind over his weapon, it had been something he'd been wanting to try out for a while now. Keyblade was brought down on the slow foe three times, each hit releasing a sort of cold frost. After the attack was executed, he jumped back in line in order to avoid any incoming magic attacks from the others.

187/300 BP!

18. Glen Returned from the dead

"Exactly. That key will bring good things. It helps people, it helps you to fit in, and really it has a lot of good things about it. So, no need to worry about not belonging anywhere right? So long as you've got that, you'll be fine" Glen said reassuringly. "I mean, think of all the people we've helped so far. For the most part I'd say we've done a good job, and it'll only get better. You've just gotta think positive, so start using that brain of yours and keep thinking of the good things rather than the bad" Glen said, tapping Karina's forehead with the end of his keyblade gently as if to reinforce his point. "It's not easy, but when is anything ever?" he questioned, shrugging.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Breaking free of his limbo prison, the first thing that Kross did was to take out five lance soldiers. We’re just going to let that slide since it makes Moksha’s job a whole lot easier in the long run. Before Kel turned his attention towards the other Lance Soldiers, he bonked the still weakened Lance soldier on the head to deal it it’s postly 1 BP of damage. It fell back down on the ground and Kel turned to face the other heartless. First he launched a fire spell towards the crowd of them, which managed to catch one of them off guard as it dissipated into dust. One down, two left to go. He didn’t give them any time to prepare a counter attack as he ran towards them with his keyblade and went in for another attack. His keyblade had struck against something metal and resulted in a clanging noise resonating around them.

The blade had struck the black lance part of the heartless and instead of just going right through it, clashed with it. Well this was certainly interesting, epically given how all of the others heartless just went down with his happened. Clearly these weren’t your everyday darkness filled heartless, they were *pause for dramatic effect* Advance darkness filled heartless. So he was going to need to put in some more effort into his attacks if he was going to deal with them quickly and efficiently. He grabbed the grip with his other hand and put some more strength into his attack. The result was the blade going perfectly through the lance part of the heartless and crashing into the ground. The heartless was stunned, which gave Kel an opening to cast blizzard on the ground, freezing everything in its path. That being two lance soldiers.

OOC:
    Words: 300
    Exp: 15
    Total Exp: 229.5
    Total Munny: 270

North Side: 14/35
    Lance Soldier: 5/8 BP Left

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor swung his sword around at a few heartless and noticed Kel coming toward them. He figured that Kel must have dealt with a few heartless himself on his side and finished up, otherwise he'd still be watching his own area. There were still quite a few heartless left to deal with on the North End, and Raisor seemed to have trouble keeping his mind on the present. Since that first flashback a minute ago he kept getting glimpses of memories that he didn't need at the moment in the middle of a fight. There was enough trouble already going on, and he couldn't afford to deal with any more, especially something that was from his past. He slashed at a heartless that was quite literally bouncing off the walls, which made Raisor wonder why these creatures had lances that didn't listen if they needed to run after them in the first place. Oh well, logic with heartless was not something that should be attempted. The heartless vanished in a puff of smoke, and while in midair from attacking the heartless, he pushed against the wall and flew toward an unsuspecting heartless running around a few feet away. It seemed to have seperated from the rest of the group. Too bad for it though, since Raisor fell with such speed that he slashed the heartless in half like it was butter and even left a little crater in the floor.
    "Oops. Didn't mean to use that much force." He shrugged his shoulders, pretty sure the castle clean-up crew would be able to take of it. There was a clean-up crew right?
    Raisor turned around to see if there were any other heartless behind him, and just as he did a lance came flying straight at his face. He ducked as fast as he could, but was just a little slow and the lance grazed his cheek, giving him a cut. Halfway to the floor he spun his body to the side and pulled his weight the other way, swinging his fist out throwing the lance away from him. The weapon shot out of the heartless's hands and into the wall. Raisor continued his attack getting on his feet and squatting down, pulling his fast back. Sending it forward with full force, he slammed the heartless so hard that the creature went spiraling through the air and crashed through a glass window.
    "Well, guess that one isn't coming back any time soon." He figured maybe he should try to calm himself down, since it seemed he was destroying the palace more than the heartless.

OOC:
    Words - 433
    EXP - 55
    Heartless - 11/35 (I'm having to guess here because of Kross's post)

Before saying anything, try not to forget that it's the last month of school, and have been focusing every bit of my free time working on my final stuff.