Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta snapped out of her profuse apologizing and spell spamming to listen to Kross. Nodding, she stood up and dusted herself off. She nodded towards Kel and Raisor, but stopped her eyes on Steel. He and she needed to talk, still, but now was not the time. Turning her head away before his gaze could meet hers or make her turn into whatever he was, she looked at Kross. He suggested that they split up. Ananta shook her head. "That'd be a BAD idea. I mean, look at all the training dummies here! Who knows how powerful their army is! No, we'd be better off exploring together and keeping our eyes out for anything that'll point us to wherever we're going." she said, crossing her arms. "Speaking of that...what ARE we going to do here?" she asked. That was the most important thing. All Ananta knew was that they were in Disney Town and now they're in...wherever. It was weird. "And maybe introducing ourselves to this guy would be good too." Ananta said, pointing at Raisor. If she had introduced herself to him before, Ananta certainly didn't remember it. Of course, there are a lot of things that have been fuzzing up her mind lately, so there's no use arguing her memory at this time.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Right. Fred, Daphne, and I will check the libarary." He drawled as he nodded to Kel and Raisor respectively. "Shaggy, Scooby; you two will check the basement."He closed the sarcastic response with a shrug. "I agree with Ananta on this one; let's stick together for now. At least until we have a better idea of what this place is like." He turned back to the field to observe the training swordsmen. "I vote for searching around here." He said thoughtfully. "After all, we surely landed here for a reason, right?" He turned back to the others with a raised eyebrow.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor raised an eyebrow in confusion. What the heck was that about "Fred, Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby"? It was hard to tell if he was being serious or making a joke. Given his serious nature, it was hard to tell the difference for Raisor...mostly. He was getting a little better at it. He then looked over at the girl who pointed at him.

"Just so you know, this guy happens to have a name. It's Raisor," He huffed a little at her as he said it.

Growing up the way he did, being talked to that way gets a little personal to Raisor. It might be silly to most, but after so many years of the same thing, things get to be annoying and personal, and no one wants to hear it again.

"You know, we're trying to decide what to do, but have any of us really thought about the obvious? Why not just go ask one of the many people in the courtyard? Sure we should be careful, but they didn't seem to notice us before, so it wouldn't be that bad to try asking just one of them."

At that moment, Raisor stretched his head to the side a little. He could have sworn he heard something, but wasn't sure what. It just didn't sound like a bunch of people practicing with swords is all he knew.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Well now that introductions are over, let's go back to the dilemma of trying to figure out what to do." Kel said, after the various idea on what to do were said. He wasn't all that fond of the idea of splitting up. They barely knew anything about this place and if something should go wrong, dealing with it as a group would be easier that trying to both find everyone as well as deal with the issue.

Ignoring the whole Fred, Velma and Daphne thing that Steel had said, his idea was likely one of the better ones that they could do. Though given how open the courtyard that they were in was, if there was anything to be found or give them clues, then it could be in the building nearby. "And in the event that asking doesn't work, we should still have a plan b." Plus he doubted that they would be able to get and useful information out of the people around.

Kel then sighed. They weren't really getting anywhere by just standing here discussing what to do. "How bout we try looking around first and if that doesn't work, then we'll ask around." Kel suggested, compromises on some of the ideas that were said. Now he just waited to see what the official decision would be unless something else were to happen while he waited.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Never said asking was going to solve anything," correcting Kel, "but at the very least we should figure out where we are instead of just wondering."

Raisor was more worried about splitting up since the place was so large and if they lost each other who knew how long it would take to find each other again. Now was not a time to be wandering around completely lost and alone. Heck, they could ask while looking around. Raisor wasn't going to say any of this out loud, but he felt like he was only being paid slight attention to. Since they weren't getting anything done though, he figured it was best to just look around right now.

At that moment, he heard a slight sound. It sounded like steel, but not from the swords the people were using. More like plumbing steel. Guessing they weren't really in a technological area, he was sure the plumbing couldn't be that great, but it sounded more like it was getting jammed. He knew the sound of bad plumbing, not even wanting to get into the reason why, and this was something that sounded like it could blow up at any time. He knew it wasn't going to be fun if they were around at that point, because it would not be pretty.

Then he noticed a few bars on the ground next to the wall they were all against. Raisor began to wonder if it was a basement used for a prison or something else. Now that he was curious, it was hard to keep away from it.

"Hey guys, what do you think they would keep in a basement here? This doesn't seem like a prison right?"

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Was there anyone coming behind the two of you?" Aden asked.

D'daear took his eyes off the two paths for moment in order to address Aden. With a small shake of his head, he gestured a negative. "There was no one else with us back at Mickey's house. I was the last one to be engulfed by the light before getting sucked in here." he replied. With head about ready to turn to watch the roads once more, it quickly halted as it sounded like someone had called out.

"Heeeelloo?" someone said.

D'daear quickly turned around; the roads removing themselves from his line of sight, as he quickly picked up on another bright light a ways ahead from the current group. He gasped a little. He could've sworn he was the last one in Mickey's house to have been swallowed by the light. When the light cleared, all that was left was someone he did not recognize. Yes, this strange tooney world changed everyone's appearance, but that was not what made him not recognize this individual. Even with the dramatic changes in their appearances, they all still looked recognizable. So why couldn't he figure out who this person was? Hesitant at first, D'daear raised a brow in question as he slowly lifted his hand up in the air in order to try to grasp this persons attention. "Hey-! Over here!" he shouted to the person with a ponytail.

OOC: @Highlandeɼ @Calxiyn

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Cailyn waved back. She ran towards the figure, who then turned out to be 'figures'.

"Hey guys what's going on?" She asked. "Oh ya, my name is Cailyn, by the way. I was with Kaida, if you know her. If you don't well this is short of awkward isn't it..." She traced her foot around the dirt on the ground. "I was looking for people because she just vanished into thin air but when I came inside of the house I saw one of those ink thingys. Apparently my plan didn't work very well because I vanished anyway and ended up here." She explained. Her curly hair bounced as she talked, swaying back and forth. "So um, nice to meet you all." She gave a small smile. "Where exactly are we? This is.. totally weird."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Considering the look of this place...?" Ananta began. There indeed was a large castle here, so it's obvious that there was royalty inside. And, now that she looked around a bit more, it seemed that this was a knight's training area. There were others here, but they were too busy doing their own thing to ever notice the five people huddled together in strange clothing. "Well, I wouldn't put it past the denizens of this world to have a dungeon. I think we ought to explore down there a little. That way, if we DO get caught and thrown in jail, at least then we'd know this place a little and could escape." she finally finished.

Approaching the large, oaken doors, Ananta bent down and moved the blockade from the door. It thumped to the ground and kicked up a small dusting of dirt. Pulling the doors open, Ananta looked to see stairs behind them. There were also cobwebs and bugs skittering away as light from nearby fires were pouring in. It was still pretty dark down the stairs, however. "I'll go down first. Lady's first, after all, right?" she chuckled, descending the stone steps. Her boots slipped a little from the fine coating of dust that was on the stairs. It was obvious somebody hadn't used this part of the basement in quite awhile.

To her left, she noticed a torch. Ananta grabbed it and lit a small fire at the end with her magic. Reaching into her pocket, she yanked out an energy bar and crunched on it. 'Running low on these....' she thought. Shrugging, she was glad she got some brownies from that general store as well. But after awhile, she'd be completely out of food....oh well. Ananta continued down the staircase, careful not to make too much noise.

9. Krowley Moderator

"Well, there's them," He replied to Aden as Cailyn and Rain disembarked. He had recognized the blue haired girl from the Mysterious tower, but the other one was a bit of a mystery to him. He didn't recognize her, but the poofy white dress and tied back dark auburn hair may have made it harder to try and put a name to her. "Hey there." Hikaru greeted as the latest arrivals entered in. With them, they now had a solid, even six in their group to do a good amount of investigating. "So from the looks of it, I'm guessing this could be a simpler version of Disney Town. The past, perhaps?" Everything, up to their own clothes were changed into less detailed and color absent variants of their original styles.

As they gathered their thoughts, a grumpy looking black cat with white overalls and a tall captain's hat. Like other denizens from Disney Town, he stood on his legs and was rushing around as if he was looking for something. "Maybe he knows?" Hikaru thought aloud. He was about to approach the tall cat, when he approached them instead.
    "Hey you! Seen a little mouse runnin' through here lately?" he barked.

------------------------------------------------

"Goofy! Stop!" a high pitched voice cried out.
    A bumbling anthropomorphic dog in janitorial overalls with a bucket covering his head crashed through the door and tripped repeatedly over his feet. He picked himself up and used Raisor as a weight to pick himself off from the floor. Feeling his face and the top of his head he used a hand to salute him. "Sorry for the trouble ma'am!"
    A short duck and mouse in similar attire followed and sighed as they found him and the other keybladers.
    "Huh? Who are you?" The duck asked in muffling quacks.
    "Hey, maybe they can help us with our training!" Mickey spoke optimistically.
    "I dunno..." Donald thought. "They could be bad guys!"
    "BAD GUYS?!" Goofy yelped. Picking up a broomstick handle, he held it overhead like a sword and charged at the small Duck. "I'ma comin' fellers!" Goofy cried as he charged at Donald.
    "WHAAAAAACK!" Donald yelled as he ran back into the cleaning room As Goofy blindly went after him.
    Mickey sighed before turning back to them. "So uhh.. what ARE you doing here?"

--------------------------------------------------

"I just wanted to learn magic faster!" He answered Base. "I thought if I could enchant the broom to do my chores for me, but now I fell asleep and now the broom won't stop!"
    The mystic mouse was fed up and grabbed an axe from the side of the room. "I've had it!" He let out.
    He chopped repeatedly against the broom until it was left into little bits and shards of wood. He breathed heavily as the shards lay still on the flowing water along the ground. "PHEW! Now I just have to take cre of this... Huh?" The mouse's eyes widened as the chopped down broom as the pieces magically lifted and constructed themselves into two brooms with two buckets. The brooms looked past him and marched even harder past the mouse to throw out more water.
    "Uh-oh... Well, uh... maybe they need to be beaten down more?... ehehe..."

~MISSION START!~

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen found it amusing watching the mouse trying to cut up the brooms. Taking shortcuts to doing chores only to have it backfire on him? Glen knew all about that. Perhaps it was for that reason that the young keyblade wielder decided to help the mouse. With a flash of light, he changed into his Soldier job and dashed forward. "We take out these things for you, and you tell us about Yen Sid, sound good?" Glen asked, but didn't wait for an answer. Swinging his keyblade, which now looked like a sword, he struck at the broom on the left that had just reformed. He'd seen this tactic fail for Mickey, but maybe if he took them out quickly enough they wouldn't have time to reform?

As his weapon connected with the wood of the broom, he saw it splinter. Taking another swing, shards flew off of the broom, but Glen wasn't done yet. He kicked the broom with a fair amount of force, sending it crashing into the other broom. Not stopping for even a second, he then kept the flow going and slammed his blade into the ground, releasing flame geysers that travelled in a line straight into the brooms, using his Brave Shot ability. The brooms were hit with full force by the attack, and exploded into bits and pieces of wood. Standing up straight again, he waited to see if his tactic had worked, only to be disappointed moments later as the brooms reformed.

There are 4 brooms now.

11. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

D'daear gave the curly haired girl a nod as he acknowledged her as well as the other unfamiliar face. With a soft smile, he greeted them, "Hey Cailyn. I'm D'daear, nice to meet you. Umm...I've never heard of anyone by the name of Kaida before..." he replied, pausing as to shrug off the name and point to the group with him; considering the amount of people he saw at Yen Sid's tower, it would not come to a surprise to hear a name he did not recognize. "Luna, Aden, and Hikaru." he identified the trio near him. Folding both arms in front of him, he gave a look as he pondered Cailyn's question. "Hmmm...good question... I've never seen a place like this..." he muttered, although understanding that he had only ever visited three worlds since his departure; four if you count that castle where he first met Base and Steel.

@Calxiyn

"So from the looks of it, I'm guessing this could be a simpler version of Disney Town. The past, perhaps?" Hikaru answered in query.

Suddenly a bulb lit up over D'daear's head; literally. However he was unaware of it due to what he had remembered. Digging into his back pocket, index and thumb gripped at a piece of paper lodged in there. With a good tug, he pulled out a photo. In the photo, there was an image of Mickey and what seemed like his companions all clustered together. They seemed happy in this photo, all standing in front of the cornerstone of light. Blue irises stared at the picture, taking in one detail that he remembered specifically. In this photo, it was all monochrome, and the group of anthropomorphic animals all looked exactly the same way they did. Eyes lit up with excitement. He felt as if he had just done something that could help favor their search.

"Hey Hikaru! I think we can make this search for Mickey a lot easi-" he spat out in joy, ready to face Hikaru when interruption took place.

"Maybe he knows?" Hikaru thought aloud.

"Huh?" D'daear uttered as he looked up. Just as he did so, a tall chubby anthropomorphic cat walked up them wearing overalls and a hat. It looked rather grumpy. "Hey you! Seen a little mouse runnin' through here lately?" it barked, its voice confirming it to be male. D'daear was taken by surprise, not because of the cats sudden appearance, but because...he was one of the folks in the photo. "Uuh-" he uttered, trying to find words to answer with when suddenly mind registered what the cat had said. He caught on to it and without thinking, the boy took a step forward and gave the cat a serious demeanor.

"Wait-! Did you just say you're looking for a little mouse? We're looking for a little mouse too! Large round ears, a thin tail and wearing small shorts with two buttons on the front, right?" he queried back at the large cat, giving details all from memory of the photograph he held in hidden hands.

@Krowley

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  12. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross sagged his shoulders as his idea was shot from all sides, even Ananta disagreed with his plan. It sounded like such a great idea too. he watched them walk away and he frowned."Yeah, a plan where there is less time exploring, more ground cover and less chance for a massive ambush, that's a real bad idea."He snarled in a sarcastic tone to himself. yeah, what a nitwit he was. He followed behind at a slower pace, looking more like a kicked puppy than anything. He paused when one crashed through the wall with a bucket on his head and he stepped back in surprise. He looked around until he saw two more enter. He was still quite cautious, tense for a fight though he didn't draw his weapon. He saw the janitor run back out after the duck and looked at the mouse. He looked familiar somehow..it was strange. He stepped along with the group and put his fist on his chest, bowing his head."We're here to search for something, have you seen any dark creatures around?"He asked curiously.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

As the group was finally figuring out what their next move was going to be, a sudden yell from behind a door caught Raisor's attention. Next thing he knew, there was a dog, or at least a sort of dog, running through the door and falling in front of him. The dog grabbed Raisor and pulled himself up. Raisor was still in shock from the sudden outburst, and the person saluted in front of him.
    "Sorry for the trouble, ma'am."
    Raisor blinked a little in surprise. He wasn't sure whether his reaction should be to yell at the person or just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. Soon enough, a duck walked out with a mouse. The duck mentioned something about bad guys and the person in front of Raisor grabbed a broom and started swinging. The thing was, he started swinging at the duck, and suddenly a chase scene happened right in front of him. The duck ran back through the door with a broom-wielding dog right behind him.
    "Pff," Raisor tried his hardest to keep a straight face, but it wasn't enough, "hahahahahah!!"
    He kept laughing till his sides hurt and there were tears in his eyes. Raisor wasn't sure just how long it had been since he'd laughed like that, but it was good to know that he still could laugh genuinely at all. He straightened up and looked at the mouse that was still standing with the group, who asked what they were all doing there.
    "We're here looking for someone," Raisor replied. "From what I can gather, we're searching for someone named Mickey Mouse. You know him?"

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Kel followed behind the others into what was either a basement or a dungeon, both of which were possible options, he was surprised to see an a familiar face among the trio that were behind the door. "Goofy?" Looking again at the dog, it was indeed Goofy, well minus the armor and the shield that he had on while he was in Camelot. Did Merlin send him here as well and if so, why didn't he tell them that they would have some form of help.

It had appeared that Goofy was in the middle of attacking a duck with a broom. Well that was odd, that was for certain. In fact the more Kel watched it take place, it gradually got funnier and funnier and while he didn't burst out laughing like Raisor did, he did chuckle a bit to himself. That was when the mouse had approached them, asking why they were here. Could this mouse standing in front of them be the mouse that they were looking for?

"Hmm, are you Mickey then?" Kel asked. He was a mouse and the name of the mouse they were looking for was Mickey Mouse. Unless that name was completely misleading them and Mickey was some other anime other than a mouse, asking the mouse standing in front of them seemed like a good idea to Kel. There was also the hope that Goofy knew something and could in form them. Once he was done chasing the duck that is and who knows how long that might take. Actually it'll probably end once either of them get tired from running around so much.

15. Skyheart Joker

Stratos had been pretty much just following along everyone up the stairs when they had suddenly found out just who was up the stairs. It was a very familiar looking mouse who seemed to be in quite a panic. Now, while he had obviously never met the guy, he did think he looked vaguely similar to the mouse in the pictures at Mickey's house...which would probably make this their great book thief. Though, asking him about the book right now seemed to be a bit of a stretch as he was more worried about this current broom throwing water all over the place. When the mouse had had enough of the broom's antics, he mercilessly chopped it to bits, which actually seemed more morbid than it probably should have, but the broom just seemed to cell divide.

Regardless, the lot of them were now in charge of getting rid of all these brooms, and with that, Glen tried to do some badass combos to destroy them all. However, that only seemed to make the two brooms replicate even more. So Stratos was now up and tried to think of a good way to take on these brooms. If mutilating them wasn't a good strategy, and expunging them from existence with various flashy moves wasn't...then maybe trying to take them out in a single swift strike was. Prepping himself, he summoned his keyblade, and brought it to his side. With cherry blossoms falling from the sky he closed his eyes, only to reopen them with him appearing on the other side of them. The four brooms had been all cleanly cut in half, all at once...However when he looked back there was suddenly eight brooms there now. Well that sucked.

8/150 Brooms.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

As Karina was wrestling with the broom Mickey had come up and broke it. "Well then that works too...." She commented as the pieces fell to the ground. That didn't last long however when the broom rebuilt itself into two brooms. "Or not...." Karina sighed with the change situation. She didn't know how to deal with it now, however she would figure something out. That was when Mickey suggested keeping giving them a beating. "That sounds like the dumbest idea ever, but what do I know I am just a useless idiot." Karina said, bitterness streaming off her voice.

Karina summoned her keyblade and got ready to attack because, well, that seemed to be the cool thing to do. "Lets just get this over with." Karina rolled her eyes taking out her annoyance on the brooms. BROOMS DAMN IT?! WHO FIGHTS BROOMS? It was all so stupid. She started swinging her keyblade with little form, she could care less at this point. The idea of breaking brooms that seemed to double in number was completely moronic. Of course Glen would go along with the idea. Why wouldn't he? Either way before Karina really gained focus again she had taken eight brooms out. It was a start.

17. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

A smile rose from rains face as she saw somewhat familiar faces in this world too. Usually she remembers the people that she's been around with but given the fact that this world made everyone look like a cartoon character, it was difficult to tell by their face. Everyone had one or two eighth looking pair of eyes, simplified clothes and not to mention the dull colors. Their surroundings weren't different either. "Glad to see I wasn't the only to come here. Though it looks kinda.."

". . . version of Disney Town. The past, perhaps?"

Is what she heard from one of the boys. She had gotten distracted by the appearance of the residents there that she didn't catch the first part of what he said. She recalled the pictures about a mouse whose house they were in and overhearing the queen but to actually see animals having personification was down right weird. Although his statement about it being the past seemed legit since most of the time it's referred to being colorless. "The past seems to fit in with this- "

"Hey you! Seen a little mouse runnin' through here lately?" Barked a black cat in overalls.

Then someone else jumped in to say the description of a mouse that apparently they were now looking for. Rain didn't think that this cat was to be trusted. The tone of his voice wasn't a good sign plus he was a cat asking for a mouse. That can't end up well. "Is this mouse your friend or what's your deal with him?" She questioned the cat.

18. Krowley Moderator

"Wait-! Did you just say you're looking for a little mouse? We're looking for a little mouse too! Large round ears, a thin tail and wearing small shorts with two buttons on the front, right?" D'daear asked.
    "Yeah, that's the one!" the cat confirmed. "Went and ran off before he finished his daily duties!"
    ""Is this mouse your friend or what's your deal with him?" Rain asked. The Cat humphed and scoffed at the very thought. "Little runt couldn't be further from my Christmas card list! That Mickey mouse is the laziest and most absent minded deck hand I've ever had!" He explained, shaking his fist.
    "Deck hand?" Hikaru questioned.
    "Yup. Name's Captain Pete! I here run the steamboat that gets me across the river to make my rounds. That mouse though... can't go one day without him missing work or wonderin' off to the windows!"
    "Windows?" A lot of what this captain said was odd, but he was their best chance of finding this "Mickey."
    "Waddya, bein' wise? Them windows that letcha see yer past. They show up by Cornerstone hill every now and then and he just jumps at any chance he gets, leavin ME to do all the work!"
    This Mickey mouse sounded kind of selfish to Pete, but others from Disney Town seemed to admire him. Maybe this Pete was just a hard worker that didn't like to see him slack off. Either way, they had a lead on him.
    "Now if yah don't mind, I gotta go teach that pipsquak a little something about being ON TIME!" as he was about to march off, Hikaru thought for a moment. They would never be able to get a hold of him if Pete made him work all day. So instead, they could offer to find him and kill two birds with one stone. Not to mention the windows sounded a lot like the portal ink and mirrors they used to get around. Maybe Mickey knew something about the way they worked. Either way, it was definitely worth looking into!

"Umm, Captain?" Hikaru rushed out in front of him to try and get his attention. "Why not let us do it? I'm sure you have a lot of work to do!"
    Captain Pete looked skeptical and folded his arms. "Oh yeah? And I suppose you'd be wantin' a reward to!"
    "No! No reward needed! We just need to talk to Mickey first if that's alright."
    Pete looked cross, but was not up for argument. "Hey do what yah want, but second yer done with him, you send him back to the wharf, you here me runt!"
    "Sure thing!" Hikaru cheerfully agreed as he marched off back to the docks.

Upon his departure, he felt a bit silly for not asking a small, but important detail. "Hehe... anyone know where Cobblestone Hill is?"

~MISSION START!~

-------------------------------------------------------

"We're here looking for someone," Raisor replied. "From what I can gather, we're searching for someone named Mickey Mouse. You know him?"
    "Know him? Haha. Known him since all my life." Mickey laughed.
    "Hmm, are you Mickey then?" Kel added.
    "Yup! He's me! Mickey Mouse at your service!" He took a musketeer hat he was wearing and used it to bow in front of the newcomers. "And that's Donald." The duck ran past behind him and hid behind Mickey.
    "And that's Goofy," he sighed with a smile as the lanky dog stopped at the sound of his name. "Oh? We introducin' ourselves! Hiya! Name's Goofy!" Goofy shook Kel's hand, while removing the helmet to get a good look at them. He took a quick look around as he adjusted his vision. "Say, do I know you from somewhere?"
    "We're here to search for something, have you seen any dark creatures around?" Kross asked curiously.
    "No! Just a really bad dog!" Donald got angry and marched up to Goofy to kick him in the shin. "YOWW!"
    "There is no lady you big palooka!" He readjusted his red janitor's hat and went back to Mickey. with a sorrowful look on his face. "We'll never be Musketeers at this rate. It's hopeless..."
    Mickey looked with empathy at his bird friend and put a hand on his shoulder. "C'mon Donald! We can't give up just yet! The princess was almost assassinated today, and word is Captain Pete is looking for Royal Bodyguards to protect her royal highness. Now's our chance to show him just how brave, clever and loyal we really are!" Mickey noted optimistically.
    "C'mon Donald. We always sad we wouldn't be cleanin up messes forever!" Goofy added.
    Donald simply frowned and seemed disinterested until he saw one of their keyblades. "Huh! A Key?!"
    Mickey turned and noticed it as well. "A key? Then that mean's you're from another world, right?" Mickey asked.
    "We been to all kindsa worlds and fought all kinda things, but never as musketeers!"
    "We can't really be branded Musketeers until we prove ourselves... Would you be a pal and show us how?..." he asked hopefully.

~MISSION START!~

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Grumbling and climbing the stairs, Ananta looked over to hear the three "Musketeers" talking to the group. Standing behind the group a little, Ananta listened to them introduce themselves. Tossing the torch to the ground, Ananta snuffed the fire out with some dirt. She picked the torch back up and placed it in her knapsack. It'll come in handy later, she was sure of it. The Musketeers soon noticed one of their keyblades and suggested they hold a sparring match. "Sounds fun." she chimed in, stepping forward. "I'll take on the duck." she said, staring at him. "It's okay, I'm still pretty new to this sparring and fighting thing, so I think I'll be pretty easy for you." she said, stepping to the side with Donald.

Summoning her keyblade, she waited for Donald to come rushing forward with his sword. His way was pretty wild and crazy. Very predictable, even for Ananta. She dodged to the left and right, meeting Donald's sword with her keyblade and hearing the clang. Eventually, she managed to knock his sword out of his hand and cause him to flop over. Donald grabbed his head and shook on the ground, thinking Ananta was going to smack him with her keyblade. He waited a moment before he opened his eyes and looked up to see Ananta staring down at him. "That was good, Donald. My name's Ananta." she introduced herself, reaching her hand down to help him up. "Good luck with the others. They're way better than me..." she chuckled, dusting off Donald. He ran to his sword and grabbed it, standing next to Ananta while they watched the others.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Looks like Kel's assuming was spot on, not that there was much doubt to be had. When Goofy had approached him and shook his hand, Kel did take notice to just how he was acting very identical to what he recalled back in Camelot. More or less anyway since he definitely didn't chase a duck around with a broom. "That depends." Kel said in response to Goofy's question. He wasn't all that certain whether or not he should out right ask if he remembered anything from Camelot. Though when Donald had taken not of their keyblades and Mickey asked if they were form another world, that kinda gave him more reason to ask, but he decided to ease into it.

First thing that he did was to summon his keyblade and hold it to his side. "With the numbers being 3 vs 5, two of you will have to handle two of us and once. Though I assume that an musketeer would have to fight odds worse than than." Reasonable assumption given how he's read stories about one warrior either heavily dented or defeated opposing forces that greatly outnumbered said warrior. Since Ananta was going to face Donald, Kel had decided to challenge Mickey cause why not. It might actually be fun to fight a mouse.

He then got into a ready position and waited for Mickey to do the same. "I'm Kel by the way." That took care of the pre-battle formalities, which left them with the actual fighting part and so Mickey was the first to make his move. The mouse did have some speed behind his movements, but it was nothing over the top and difficult for Kel to keep up with. As for his attack he seemed to know what he was doing, at least from Kel's viewpoint he did. An official instructor might and possibly would think differently about that opinion, but that didn't matter right now. For most of the sparing session between him and Mickey, Kel let the mouse attack him while he didn't his best to either dodge or parry the attacks. he did attack whenever he either saw an opening or say fit to do so. Eventually Mickey too a step back away from Kel and and head decided to change the fighting method that he was using. Just like with before it looked like he knew what he was doing, but the same openings as earlier were still there for Kel to use to his advantage.