Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"H...hitched a ride?" Aden looked around shiftily. "Y-yeah...sure, let's go with that..." It made him smile, though, to know that others had had problems figuring out how to use their Keyblades. Just as he was about to offer to help Ananta figure out how to summon her armor, another voice chimed in.

"Hey guys! It's been a while."

He knew that voice. It seemed like it had been ages since he heard it, though.

He turned, and saw a young man wearing a blue-and-yellow bodysuit. The face and hair were unfamiliar, but the posture, voice, and outfit were all too revealing.

"Good to see you again, Krowley!" Aden greeted cheerfully. When Raisor whispered his confusion, Aden whispered back, "He's the one who was pretty much our leader. Remember? Imagine he's wearing a belt of some sort and a mask or helmet. Does that help?"

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross regarded Hikaru, but seeing as the man was talking to the other three, he frowned again. He hated feeling alone in a place like this, it made him so tense. He loved life, he cherished life, and these machines..were not alive. They might have been flashing in different colors, some he hadn't even heard of, but they weren't alive, they weren't warm.. He felt his arm being grabbed and quickly went after Ananta, wondering just where she was leading until he saw the main hall. He most notably saw the few plants and his eyes widened a bit. These plants weren't mechanized.. He looked at her and heard her words, tilting his head. He let a small smile move the corners of his mouth."Thank you.."He said, going over to the plants and kneeled, reaching out and touched one of the plant's leaf. He smiled at the feeling of the cool plant, relishing in it. It reminded him of just how much of home he missed. He looked over to Ananta to see her shying away from him. He blinked and slowly, he crawled over, reaching her soon and reached out one hand, touching the tip of her knee in an effort to get her attention."Ananta..what's wrong..?"He asked her softly, concerned very much for her.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta had peeked a little to see that cross touched the plant and seemed a little happier now. 'Well, at least that helped him a bit.' she thought to herself. Hiding her face again, she began to wonder how she would talk to him and try to be friends. It was pretty hard to do so, seeing as so many of them came from so many different places. For instance, her world was far more advanced than any other world she had seen and heard of so far. It was a little surreal and she didn't like it all too much. Back on her world, it was easier to be friends or acquaintances with people because of common interests, but here it was very different. Gripping her legs tightly, Ananta wasn't expecting Kross to touch her knee. Her head jolted up to peer at Kross. "Nothing is wrong, honest." she said smiling at him. "Just trying to think, is all. Sorry if I made you worry." she said, scratching her head. Letting her legs stretch out in front of her, Ananta looked at Kross and blinked. "So, you must have had a very natural world then? I mean, it must have had lots of plants, right?" Ananta asked, clearly not remembering Kross not wanting to talk about it right now. "My world had a lot of natural beauty. I may not have mentioned it, but we have lots of parks and the houses and buildings have tons of grass around them. My house was pretty big and we had a huge yard in the front and the back. I was going to inherit it once I became a Sage." Ananta smiled at Kross. "Maybe some day I can take you to my world and show you? And then you could do the same for me?"

4. Krowley Moderator

MAIN HALL

"Well, both are gone," he replied to Aden as he slid his hand along the railing. He began to walk down the western side of the staircase to approach the group of current and returning allies.
    "I returned the belt to the order, where it belongs, and my helmet..." Hikaru held his tongue before flashbacks of his previous encounter with Aux, settled in. "Is no longer usable." He looked up at the three. "And I'm not sure how much of a leader I've been... but if you guys came back, then I'm glad to have you on board!"

He had reach the bottom and looked onto the fresh old faces.
    Anora, was one of the first wielders to actually help him. Back in the days of Deep Jungle, she, Aden Kross and Kel, were one of eight who helped him finish the world and spread out his search to newer worlds. It was thanks to those efforts that Hikaru could uncover more and more as to what No Heart was really planning. Aden came in late to that world, but managed to stick around and contribute up until the point Raisor came along. He never recalled to see him returning after Yen Sid scattered them to the worlds where they had to go miniature in order to avoid detection from any human sized enemies. Raisor he had only known for a short period, as he arrived during one intermission, but was gone the next... Nevertheless, he was glad to see they had changed their minds ad returned to fight the good fight.

"It has been a very long time, I almost didn't recognize you without the mask." Anora said, taking a better look at him. "It's nice to see what's underneath your mask. I always wondered what you were hiding, at least it wasn't what I thought." She gave a little chuckle, as Hikaru returned it with a friendly grin. "Sorry if I disappoint you. The mask was a cover due to time law protocols... I go by Hikaru now if that's alright." He looked on to Raisor with his stern eyes and flame colored hair. "Sorry we never got a chance to get better acquainted. It's been a rough trip all around."

-------------------------------------------------------

HALL OF RECORDS

Seiza had begun putting away books he had laid out in the table in front of him when the younger wielders asked him about the Mark of Mastery Exam. "The Mastery exam? Heh, you need a master to give you one of those bad boys." He picked up some star maps and tucked them into a book that read 'Worldly Constellations Volume VII.' I don't really think the head honchos upstairs would be all willing to give you kids the go ahead right now though... A lot of trouble's been brewin', and everyone's stressing out about it... Myself included."

He put away the books he retrieved from his station and walked passed a large mirror, that was tall enough for a person to get a full glimpse of their reflection. He was prepared to fully walk by it, when he stopped and noticed a smudging on the mirrors. A stain on his otherwise, kempt paradise of knowledge. "Darn spot!" He licked his thumb and rubbed the spot vigorously until the smudges was no longer visible. There was still sign of it being there, but he didn't pay too much mind to it, as there was still the rest of the books to put away. "You think they'd hire some one to clean these things," he mentioned out loud.

--------------------------------------------------------

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel remained silent as Anora's eyes widened, though he smiled to himself. It was when Ananta and Kross left and Hikaru came in that he spoke again. "Good to see that you're still up and kicking; I was a bit worried when your helmet became 'No longer usable.' Wouldn't want our fearless, and might I add very sociable leader up and losing all will to live now, would we?" He maintained a smug demeanor as he spoke, though he didn't really hold anything against Hikaru. It was mainly meant as a friendly jibe.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor took Hikaru's stare and looked right back at him. He tried to remember who he was, but the only time that he had been around all the other keybladers was during the short times at the Land of Departure and the minute they gathered at the Castle of Dreams and then split up. Raisor figured it was best to treat Hikaru like he remembered him, if not at least to a face.
    "Yeah well, I'm sure we all know what that roughness is like in our own way. After all," he pointed toward Anora on his left and then switch to his thumb, pointing toward Aden on his right, "the three of us ended up here after just a short while of our own problems."

(holy crap I just stubbed my toes against my desk. I'm in pain right now and can't think)

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat sighed at Seiza's answer. She understood his reasoning and his concerns, though she knew some of the others in the room might not be so accepting of his word. She saw him walk over to clean a mirror before putting away some other books. She thought back to what Kaida had been asking about though. Admittedly, she was curious. If someone had betrayed the Order and gone off to join some glorified "darkness cult" after just peeking at what was inside one book, it made sense to keep it away from other eyes. He seemed busy enough organizing other volumes on the seemingly endless shelves, and she decided to give it a shot.

She snuck away from the group as quietly as she could and moved over to grab the volume. Once she had it in her hands, she moved around the corner and sat in front of a wall to start reading. She saw a colored illustration of some kind of jungle world. Underneath the picture, the words "Deep Jungle" were written in. The pages of the book were yellowed, and on top of that everything had been handwritten. She took a moment to appreciate that in itself and continued flipping through the pages. It was interesting to see what had been recorded of the world, though it was mostly just changes in the landscape over the course of the time it'd been observed. What caught her eye was about halfway through the book: "World status: currently unknown." And that was it. Every page past that was blank.

That was worrying. She got up and peeked past the shelves to see if Seiza was nearby. He wasn't, so she quickly slid the book back into its spot on the shelf and looked towards the telescope that had been used to scout out worlds. She noticed that the volume of All The Worlds & Their Coordinates [Incomplete] was still beside it, and as much as she knew she should get back to searching for the light guardian or a suitable spell, she just had to know how it was doing. What was the point in trying if the world -- and everyone on it -- was gone? She moved over and went through page after page of worlds and coordinates. After what seemed like forever, she got to the end. Nothing. No coordinates for her home. No way to know if anything had happened. She swallowed hard, trying not to let it bring her to tears -- at least, not in front of everyone -- and moved back to her solitary desk. She should never have gotten her hopes up. Optimism only left her open to disappointment. She continued flipping through the illegible spellbook, hoping that no one would confront her about what had just happened. It was hard enough to hold herself together as it was.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

As Karina collided with Glen, his teeny tiny body in the baby form was sent flying. Across the ground he went, before the baby skidded to a stop. He allowed his eyes to water, looking as sad as ever, and then he did what he did best; he literally cried like a baby. He continued crying, attempting to make Karina develop some kind of a soul, to become human, but to no avail; she was far too robotic for that.

Stopping crying, the baby then gave a very annoyed, but somewhat confused look. Holding up his tiny hand, one single finger could be seen sticking up, a rather rude gesture for a newborn. "What the hell? First you swear in front of a baby, and then you assault one? Who even does that? You're so messed up it's not even funny, how did your homeworld even populate?" he whined in a very high pitched baby voice. Turning back into his regular form, a few bruises could now be seen on the wielder; a very lucky thing indeed considering the monster he had been attacked by.

"You know what you need? You need to be taught a lesson. Being stupid is my thing, but being a monster? You've got that one nailed, and it's gotta stop" he stated. Summoning his keyblade once more, he turned to Karina. He was about to fight her. Running towards her, he was suddenly stopped by an image coming into his mind. It was Karina fighting a boy, or rather murdering him, as she cut him in half with her keyblade in a collisseum. He had no idea who the boy was, no idea where that had happened or when, but he believed it. Something about it made it seem as though it were true, and for the first time he felt a small amount of fear. What if she does the same thing to me? he wondered. Keeping this in mind, he began slowly inching towards her, keyblade raised in a defensive sort of posture as he prepared for her attack.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

As the baby in front of her began to cry Karina's eyes widened. At first she started to question what she had done, but then she remembered who hid behind that image of a baby. She did not just hit a baby she it Glen. As long as she kept this in mind she was as cruel as ever. Her eyes where stern and serious, her keyblade gripped tight in hand. Knowing Glen this battle was not over yet. He gave her the middle finger as he spoke about everything, she was about to walk up and break it, but then he spoke of her home world. He spoke of how messed up she was then asked how the populated making assumptions that everyone was like her. "I am messed up.... I know that... But don't assume the same for my world. There are nice people there. I only left because of my father and their beliefs not because of the people, they don't know any better. Don't you dare talk about Black Creek like that." Karina was obviously more angered now. Then Glen proceeded to call her a monster, none of this helped his case. Everything that was going on around her made her rather sad not necessarily angry, she just managed to redirect it to anger very easily. She would rather be angry then feel sad.

As Glen slowed his charge, she prepared a charge of her own. He wasn't going to get out of this easy now. The somewhat friendly duel had taken a turn for the worst at this point. Karina had planned to stop before Glen got hurt too bad in order to keep on Kuma's good side, but now she didn't care so much anymore. Karina didn't bother with Gravity this time she simply went straight for hitting him as many times as possible. She started with poison edge, followed up by aerial slam and vorpal blitz. She then continued to use splatter combo and barrier surge. After only a second to breath she would start the entire routine over again, although she had faith he would fall before it needed to be repeated.

10. Krowley Moderator

COMM CENTER

Yue, DJ, Lea and Krowley were all gathered in the Comm center. With DJ seated at his regular seat, the other three stood surrounding him. The tech savvy wielder's elbows sat on both parallel arm rests as he crossed his fingers awaiting the arrival of the other members. He scratched the back of his head to signal his uncomfortable impatience before speaking out. "So the rest of the gang coming soon?"
    "It's best of we just start without them," Yue recommended. "Kuma is doing what he does best and should keep the neophytes busy long enough for us to have our discussion. And Mizu..." She took a carefully executed sigh. "Anyways, we're all here now."
    "What about Kaida?" Lea asked, his back to the wall, with arms folded. "Kid may be lacking a bit of experience, but she was still a chosen replacement. Girl's got a much right to be here as anybody."
    Yue scoffed, but did not vocally dismiss his valid reason. "She's too brash. Failed the Mark of Mastery twice, and if she knows enough would just go off running again. Best she stay grounded until further notice."
    "Look, whatever discord is among y'all, it doesn't really matter. Plus I don't think anyone will be leaving anytime soon."
    Krowley's eyes widened. "Beg pardon?" he asked looking at the computer's interface.
    "Aight... so you know how I'm able to pinpoint a traveler's signature as they enter the haven?... well, the radar's blank."
    "What does that mean?" Lea asked.
    "It means either there's not living organisms for miles, or we've been locked in."
    "And what does THAT mean?" he repeated.
    "It means we've been grounded. Devious little outsider has locked the lanes in between, meaning no one's getting out of here by keyglider... In.. or out."
    "Your equipment must be messed up. And grounded or not, I have alternate means of travel. Warping, and dark corridors are my specialty, remember?"
    DJ felt a bit insulted at the notion. "Pause. First off; my tech is never wrong! Second, doesn't matter if you can get yourself outta here, it limits you to one person."
    "How does THAT make any sense?!" she scolded.
    "I know it's lot to rewind on, but I know what I'm talking about." He turned his chair in a swift motion tot he left to face their leader. "Yo Krowley, remember when you wanted me to develop the lockdown protocol?"
    Perching his finger to his chin, the man reflected internally. "Yes I recall. You claimed it to be to much of a gamble."
    "Exactly! It prevented spacial means of travel, but when amplified, it blocked off all contact with other worlds. It was pretty much limited to anyone who could use darkness. And even then, it limited to a single person trip. Would take a whole mess of power just to bring another passenger."
    "And you believe No Heart to be the one using this technology?" Krowley asked.
    "With his cronies amplifying it?" Lea added.
    "A definite possibility... but that's not what worries me." The room fell silent to hear the most troubling piece of information. "All the data I compiled was documented into one of the restricted volumes in the hall of records. No one has access to those outside the seven members of the order."
    "You're saying one of us is a traitor?" Yue confirmed.
    "No... I'm saying one of us might be a pawn."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with the Hellfire Club

"The transmitters are complete as requested by your royal majesty," Maleficent confirmed, standing idly by the Horned King. At her feet sat the Creeper eying his bulging eye as he awaiting the witch's news. "Seven transmitters as per your instruction."
    The Horned King wheezed heavily in a gratifying way. "Most excellent. So long as they are hidden among our worlds, their interference shall dwindle until it ceases."
    "Y-yes sire! Br-brilliant plan!" Creeper applauded, hopping on his fists to enjoy the moment with his lord and master.
    "Geez, and I thought the headless guy was being a kiss up!" A hooded figure in an organization cloak made his way to the Horned King's throne. "But compared to you, he's a regular solo man!"
    "I live to serve the horned king! You should be as lucky as to kneel by his side!" Creeper defended. "I-I am so sorry for this clear sign of disrespect sire! Shall I throw him in the dungeon?" The King looked onto the creature with unamused eyes, causing the small little thing to flinch in fear.
    "Like I would ever kneel to that bag o' bones. Puuuuh-lease." The stranger in the coat was not at all fearful of any of the figures facing him. His attitude was more cocky and obnoxious than brave. Hw was also quite tall, almost matching height with Maleficent herself.
    "I do not desire your courtship... only results. Do you have the book."
    The stranger chuckled. "Hehe, yeah, about that. See, I got the little runt mouse to co-operate and all, but now we got no idea where he's scampered off to."
    Maleficent could see that the Horned King's fists were starting to clench. "So the keyblade worked as expected?" she asked calmly.
    "Oh yeah, like a dream. Mr air for brains gave me the blade made up o' the princess you got so far and-" the masked stranger summoned the keyblade. "Viola! Mixed with a little science mumbo jumbo, it was just the kicker to uh, persuade the little guy, hehe."
    The King was not amused. "Your job still remains unfinished then. Return with the book, or not at all."
    "Geez Louise, what's with this guy? Look,; he's still running around town. I'll find him and get the book back easy peasy." He opened a dark corridor and walked through it, pestering on about his lack of appreciation.

"That is the keyblader you spoke of?! Hardly worthy of the Horned King!" Creeper barked.
    "His Majesty wanted a key, and so received one. Should he fail, there is always plan B..." Maleficent ran her hands along Yzma's vial as she grinned from her malicious planning.
    "It is progress nonetheless... The Hellfire Club has remained but a dormant flame. It is time our organization lit it's way out of the darkness and into the light. And burn all those who stand in our way."

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Well that was both a disappointment and not something to be surprised about. Thought Seiza's words did have some hope in them. They needed and master to give the exam to them and since at least one of the head honchos he mentioned might be a keyblade master, all they would have to do in prove that their worthy to take it. Though it probably wasn't that simple due to a couple of reason. Their so called "meddling" in the others worlds, the fiasco in the elevator (assuming that they were aware of that) and probably a couple of other things that said honchos would be able to think of and blame them for. Taking that into account, the odds of taking the exam didn't look to good for them at the moment, but it was still too early to quit now.

Now it was time for a distraction of sorts so that he could take his mind off of the Mark of Mastery and while he was still curious about some of the other guardians, that wouldn't help in taking his mind off of the exam. So instead he walked away from the group and turned his attention towards the telescope.Taking a peek at some of the other worlds and maybe his own world might be just want he needed, despite the current condition of his home.

While his attention was turned that way, he couldn't help but to notice that Cat had looked through a book near the telescope and headed back to a table. Kel had no idea what she had found in the book but she didn't look like she was willing to talk about it. There was a brief internal struggle before the less apathetic, more comrade caring side won, which prompted him to approach her. "Going back to looking for spells?" He asked. The more concerned side may have won the internal fight, but he wasn't just going to outright ask what was in the book next to the telescope. As a precaution he would ease into mentioning it.

12. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross only stared at her for a moment, something was wrong, Kross was naiive, not completely stupid. The years taught him to be more in-tune with other people's feelings. His brown eyes met hers, listening to her as she spoke. He smiled a little, at least she was opening up a little more."You're lucky to have big houses."He said, sitting crossed legged infront of her."My people lived in huts, and the only person who lived in a legit house was our medicine man."He said, his eyes glazed over, remembering."He was a great old man..always looked out for us."He said. She said something about taking him to see her world, and in return he could show her his world. His expression faded thoughtfully, he thought about this long and hard..then he nodded and looked at her."I don't see why not."He said with a small light smile. Then looking over to where the others were, he spoke again."I wonder what world we'll be going to next."

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"A medicine man? I take it magic isn't a natural thing on your world." Ananta said as she noticed Kross waited to reply to her previous offer. For a moment, she thought he'd say no, but when he agreed, she smiled at him. At this time, Ananta switched sitting positions and sat down on her knees. Looking over at the others with Kross, Ananta frowned. "I'm not sure, actually. Hopefully someplace that isn't too hot or cold. I've had enough of both of those sides of the thermometer for awhile." she said, shivering. Camelot was quite cold when she went and if she had stayed, she probably would have gotten sick. Kingdom of the Sun was also quite humid, what with the heat and moisture in the air. Those two worlds were extreme in temperature, but she had fun in them. In Kingdom of the Sun she was able to spend some time with a few people that she didn't mind being around. Steel, Eon, and Cat were all very nice. Etrius was...odd...but he didn't seem to bad of a guy at least. Stark in comparison to Beuce, Kel, and Stratos in Camelot. Ananta was at her wits end when they left that world. Not from her comrades, but because of Nequa. Frowning, she clenched her fist. "All I know is that if I see Nequa again, I will punch her in her stupid face and knock her stupid mask off." Ananta grumbled. Looking at Kross, she scratched her head. "But enough about that, um, I'm Ananta and I'm 21. How old are you?" she asked him.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida appeared to be much younger, crawling up a ton of rocks to get to the top of a hill she had seen a flash come from earlier on. She occasionally paused as a cloud passed by the moon, blocking her available light, then she would continue her ascent. When she reached the top, she was surprised how flat the land way and how huge it was up there. It was almost as if there was an extremely large plane on the hill, but it wasn't too big. She wandered past trees and looked around at all the fireflies that surrounded her. One landed on her nose and she let out a chuckle before the very large flash happened again deeper in the woods.

Kaida's eyes brightened up in fascination as she ran further in the woods. She reached a clearing to see something... otherworldly to her. She walked closed to it and knocked against it, then she heard a loud bang. Kaida jumped and pulled a shovel she was carrying out of her belt to protect herself. Kaida walked lightly on her feet clinging to the shovel. She saw a shadow move and heard a hissing noise. Kaida ran quickly towards it letting out a yell the whole time. The figure quickly jumped out of the way and Kaida went into panic mode.

"Easy kid, easy!" the figure shouted as Kaida threw the shovel at them and they caught it before it hit them. She backed away in fear as they put down the shovel and spoke, "Shh shh shh, it's alright." Kaida ran behind the machine and peaked out nervously. The figure moved their hand over their shoulder and a glowing light came from out of it and moved towards Kaida. It brightened up the area quite a bit and she was able to make out the appearance of a skinny man with long, strawberry blond hair and bright green eyes that showed a lot of kindness, "What are you doing up here, young one?"

Kaida walked out a little bit and the man crossed his arms and the light faded out, "Are you Lemon from household Q?"
    "It's Kaida."
    "Is that so? I didn't believe there was anyone named Kaida around here..."
    "I picked the name... it's MY name, I can make it what I want to be. Besides, they only named me Lemon because I'm-"
    "A sour kid that wears a lot of blue?"
    "I'm wearing yellow! When was the last time you saw a lemon that was blu-"
    "I was being sarcastic, child."
    "Sarcawha...?"

The man scratched the back of his head and spoke, "Oh dear... how old are you?"
    "Uh..." she held up her hands and started to count and stopped and spoke, "Seven?"
    "You don't even know how old you are?"
    "I don't think it's important. What's important is the scarily big light that's I saw up here!"
    "You could see it? Oh no... I didn't mean to disturb people." the man bowed at her and spoke, "I'm sorry." he then walked back over to the machine and started to fix it, "I am creating something to better see the stars."

Kaida walked over to him and looked up at the sky, "Why do you want to see them better? It's just... light."
    He looked to her with a big grin on his face, "It's not just light. There is so much more to it. And I am one step closer to figuring it out."

Kaida looked at the machine and saw a bunch of buttons and a monitor that was displaying dark. He had a scanner attached and seemed to be focused on a particular area in the sky. Impatient at how long he was taking to get it started, Kaida kicked the machine and he yelled, "Hey! Don't do-" the light quickly shined out of the machine towards the sky and he grabbed Kaida and backed away as things began to clear up. Kaida uncovered her eyes and saw the man looking in awe at the machine. She turned her head to see the monitor which seemed to be showing a place brightened up greatly with some sort of light and... houses that were unfamiliar to her. The man turned towards Kaida and spoke, "Head on home ki-"
    "What is that? Is that... are those stories true? Are there places where light fills the entire sky? Places with large lakes and tall buildings? Are there other worlds out there?"
    "You are too young to understa-"
    "I'm not leaving here." Kaida grinned and jumped with excitement, "I always knew there were other places out there! Wh-why are you looking for them?"

The man looked unsure of telling her but finally caved and sat down, "It has been a dream of mine to one day make it to another world. And now that I know... I want to go..."
    "Can that be my dream too...?"
    "Huh?"
    Kaida sat down next to the man and spoke, "I want to see another world too! I want to help you make your dream come true."
    The man let out a chuckle and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Do you really want to help me, or do you just want to help yourself."
    "Well why can't I do both?"

The man let out a loud laugh and spoke, "Well if you are up for it, but it'll be a lot of hard work and danger."
    Kaida stood up with her fists out saying, "I can handle danger!"
    "What about the work?"
    "...I can try?"
    "Well if you want to help me out, you can come back here tomorrow. It's past your bedtime, Lemon."
    "It's Kaida!"
    "Alright Kaida." he smiled and put his hand to his chest and bowed his head slightly, "My name is Seiza. But you should seriously be heading on home."
    "But I don't want to..."
    "Well we could start working now if you'd like... we'll be working until cannon fire."

Kaida thought about it for a moment and grinned and scratched the back of her head, "Err... I think I'll just head home and come back tomorrow."
    "Good idea."
    Seiza replied as he smiled at her.
    Kaida ran over and grabbed her shovel before she turned around, "I need to get an excuse for it..."
    "Well I can head over to Q and say I'm taking you as my apprentice. That isn't too hard."
    "I'm not calling you my master."
    Seiza rolled his eyes and spoke, "What a shame, I definitely wanted to form a class system in order to make myself feel like I have some form of power and dominance."
    "Huh?"
    "Oh nothing, you don't have to call me master. Now head on home before your guardians fire the missing child light, alright? I will see you later."
    "Alright! I'll see you later."

Kaida was running off before she heard, "Oh wait, Kaida!"
    "Yeah?"
    "Don't tell anybody about it. We'll be doing 'star research' which, we will be doing in order for me to file reports but the other world projects will be 'side projects'. Okay?"
    "Alright! See you later!" Kaida answered back as she ran off to head back down the hill.

Kaida still had the moogle tagging along as she began to head back from the lower village below. She figured she had taken enough of a break and she was feeling a lot more calm and refreshed despite all the disappointment she felt with herself. She kept poking at the moogle and asking it questions about where treasure chests were, but he couldn't tell her because he apparently hadn't placed any here, and she let out a sigh of sadness about it.

When she got back in she entered the main hall and turned to the moogle, "No but I don't understand, Jax. Why don't you have some kind of sensor for it..." she frowned a bit and spoke, "Potions and munny are nice you know? I'm kind of low on munny..." she wasn't really paying attention to anything going on within the main hall at this point. She just felt like she was going back into an office or something.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

"Black Creek? That's the name of your homeworld? Geez, even the name of the place sounds horrible, no wonder you turned out like that!" he taunted again, very much risking his life in the process. He was cut off rather quickly by Karina rushing to attack him with a bombardment of attacks, but Glen wasn't so stupid he didn't know his way around a battle. As each attack came, he simply guarded with his keyblade. Again and again he parried the attack, you'd better believe he spammed the **** out of that thing, until finally his keyblade was knocked out of his hands and Karina was rushing towards him with Barrier Surge.

His life flashing before his eyes, Glen knew he had been bested. There was nothing he could do to save himself now, as he was disarmed and couldn't reach his keyblade in time, and he couldn't help but admire Karina, who had managed to defe- wait a minute, this is Kingdom Hearts.

Summoning his keyblade back to his side again, Glen once again used guard, before he spun and struck out with a darkness-infused keyblade, using Poison Edge.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina grit her teeth with Glens words. He was out to annoy her, she knew that much, but this was a fatal mistake. Glen had driven Karina to the point past her normal limits. She had broke the realm of what her body could do and went beyond. And not because of the old trope, my friends are my power, or any of that BS, but through shear rage. She finally thought she saw an opening on Glen, one that she could deliver the death blow. But then out of no where Glen summoned his keyblade once more and used Guard... again. "You F***** B****. How F***** dare you insult my town. How F***** dare you use such a cheep tactic!" In the midst of her yelling Karina did not notice Glen actually do something besides block. He attacked her. She took the full force of the hit. She weakened a bit but then could continue feel herself continue to weaken. "Are you kidding me? It went off?" Karina yelled as she stumbled back. Karina forced herself to take a few steps forward, swinging her keyblade left and right without much tactic involved. She eventually dropped to her knees then flat on her face in front of Glen. That one poison edge on top of her over exerting herself ended up bringing her in. "Screw you! Trust me I will end your life one day soon... Watch your back." Karina said before passing out.

17. Mysty Unknown

And as Karina said, Glen would need to watch his back because Eon was right behind him. The kid was only playing dead after the accidental mishap earlier. Eon came in like a wrecking ball and used full force keyblade attack on Glen's back. Winning a fight wasn't just about strength, but it was also about waiting it out. Glen did this well with Karina, but he forgot the other threat that was among them. "You shouldn't insult the homes of others, even if they are worlds we ourselves find as trash and filth. Unless you've walked in their shoes, you'll never understand."

18. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

"Hey, remember to keep your head up high. That keyblade chose you for a reason and now it's time to show everyone what you got. Now go!" Those were the last words rain was told by her friend before being pushed through a corridor of darkness which he had opened up for her. It all happened so suddenly that she wasn't able to ask if he was even sending her to the correct location. But just before having time to put another thought together, she felt the cold floor hit underneath her back causing the keyblade to slip off her hand and slide off a few feet away. "Arrgh...a hug would have been a nicer instead...but thanks anyway for the ride. Gah, jesus..." She started to pick herself up slowly rubbing her head with a painful look on her face still. Halfway walking towards her keyblade, she stops and stares at her left hand. "Oh that's right hehe" the keyblade then appears in her hand in seconds. "People will think I'm a rookie if they see me forgetting the basics" she takes a deep breath "...this IS the right place, right? Or else I'm gonna give someone a beating once I return." Takes a pause to look around and figure out where she has been standing the whole time. At first glance it appeared to be an ordinary hall but upon further inspection the whole structure and design led her to believe t was someplace special, almost like a sanctuary. "Whoa.." Her eyes widened with excitemnet and that's when it finally hit her. She was finally here. Rain knew she missed out on a lot due to staying home to defend it from the heartless. All she hopes for now is that she can still be a help to everyone despite her tardiness. "So then, I suppose I should start walking around like a lost freshmen now." She says as she heads to the training grounds.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

"That's all the more reason to give us the test!" Beuce demanded as he pursued Seiza. "If it's about to hit the fan, then wouldn't having some more masters take a load off their shoulders? I mean i don't expect them to just pass us because they need help, but they should at least give us a shot at it!" The man pleaded. If he could convince Seiza to get him in to talk to the masters, he may well be able to convince them to give him the test. As far as he was concerned, if he took it, he could ace it. "And besides, Cat needs to become a master so she can get the command from the guardian of light! So, how can we request to take the test?" He didn't know why she needed it so badly, but she did, and that was all that mattered.

...God there have been no jokes from this guy recently. The hell is up with that?

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat didn't look up from the spellbook, but nodded at Kel's inquiry. "Yeah," was all she said. She was still feeling terrible, but suddenly she heard Beuce start begging Seiza to take the exam. He mentioned that she needed the command from the Guardian of Light and she smiled a bit. It was a nice gesture, she'd give him that, but it wasn't likely to make much of a difference. He'd said no, and unless a master waltzed through the door right now, it wasn't likely that they'd ever get any kind of chance anytime soon. She kept staring at the illegible runes in the book and felt just about ready to toss it out the window out of frustration. Nothing was going the way she needed it to.