Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Mysty Unknown

((Since Krowley wasn't on today and couldn't respond to my message on skype.... I won't be home nor have internet access until Saturday night, maybe sunday morning. Family vacation. I only hope there is something I can do to still get the keyblade since I'm sure these days away will make it impossible for me to get it. It's not like I have a choice in the matter))

Eon walked alongside Karina, his head leaning to the side. He was thinking about what happened. She is being so calm and collective. Were his words that strong? Maybe she had some unknown empathy for Vincent or something? He was kind of curious now. "Karina, why are you so calm right now?" he question her wanting to know the answer for himself. It was just unlike her to act like this, especially when she had a mission to do.

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross was surprised at Karina's outburst, he glanced at her silently. Her plan sounded good too, finally..he was waiting for the strategist to come out."'bout time.."He said and left it at that, having a keyblade was not about charging in recklessly, planning it out was good too. Karina needed to realize that, she just needed a little incentive. He grinned."Let's go then."He stated, glancing back to the mob, turning tail and ran behind the group."Vincent, you lead, if we can make it there before Gaston, we can warn them. I don't like the look of that darkness around him. His hatred is casting dark shadows on his heart..it'll overtake him, we need to be ready when that happens."

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat grinned as she heard Kaida rant on about her preferences when it came to taste. Just a few hours ago, they'd been fighting over her espionage and now they were like a pair of schoolgirls on campus. She asked about whether she made sweets and she chuckled softly. "No, not really. But hey, I'll try it once we're done helping Rapunzel out. You can be the first to taste it." For the first time in a long time, she felt like she could truly be at ease with everything that was going on. She heard her stomach start to grumble and looked back at Kaida. "I guess we should've asked for some lunch at the Snuggly Duckling, huh?"

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel rolled his eyes at "Luna's" comment, as he sliced a gargoyle warrior in two. "Yeah, because Luna always has black hair and red eyes, and we haven't at all noticed her tendency to go berserk and attack friend and foe alike. You must think I'm -really- stupid." He turned to a knight and a warrior behind him, and initiated a barrier surge. Transparent crystals surrounded him as he leaped forward, shimmering with light as they repelled the two heartless statues. He landed and jabbed at them both, eliminating two more enemies. He looked around and noticed the astounding lack of statues in the grand hall: there were 5 left. "He decided he had the time to turn back to "Luna". "You don't know us. You don't care about us, and you don't even act like Luna. How can you possibly intend to replace her? Should we be comforted by the cruel laugh she never had before? Should we be happy to realize that her problems just vanished without any form of closure?" Steel shook his head as a knight snuck up behind him. Without even turning his head, he sliced his keyblade through the attacking opponent. "Insolent creature..." he muttered quietly. It was implied that he wasn't just talking about the heartless he had obliterated.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen stopped walking now. From the sounds of his stomach grumbling now, Kaida and Cat weren't the only ones thinking of food. "Ugh..someone remind me why we didn't stop to eat at the snuggly duckling place again?" he called back, now very much wishing he had something to eat. He continued walking after that statement, even if it was at a little slower pace. The male was bored from all the walking; why was the tunnel so long? Maybe there was something he could do, something to make it more entertaining.

Slowing down to the pace of a snail, Glen now looked on as everybody walked past him. A sly, mischievous grin appeared on his face as he fell back and observed Etrius for a moment. Surely he would give the best reaction to what Glen was about to do, and if not then well hey at least he got to piss him off, which given the way he had treated Glen it wasn't such a bad thing. Focusing for a moment, the wielder began to channel his magic into his hands instead of his keyblade, and willed a fireball to fire from his fingertips, straight at Etrius. Sure enough, a small flame appeared at the bottom of Etrius' clothing, and Glen couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Hey Etrius, I take back what I said about you being crazy before. Clearly you're so good at everything, you're on fire!" he said, falling into a fit of laughter once more. It then dawned on him that perhaps it wasn't the best idea to be cooped up in a narrow tunnel with a dark maniac trying to murder you, so he took off as fast as he was able to, now making a mad dash towards the exit, hopefully before his victim caught up to him and extracted revenge.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

She smelled something off before she heard Glen's comment and it made her eyes widen as she just stood there and watched Glen run out of the cave. Her mind blanked for a moment and she heard a neigh in the background as Maximus tried to stomp the fire out of Etrius' coat. Kaida felt her fist clench and she had no time to process her thoughts, she was already running out of the cave.

When she caught up to Glen, she turned him around and right hooked him right across the face. She felt her teeth clench before she finally spewed out, "What is WRONG with you! He is your teammate and you need to treat him with respect! I don't care if you are really good friends or if you both really hate each other! You do not set your partners on fire! Or at least during a mission!"

Kaida crossed her arms and took a deep breath, before she seemed to calm down, then she threw a punch at Glen's stomach, "If I see you try something like that again I'll arrest you! I don't care what freelance group you are working for!"

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen doubled over in pain as the punches collided. Her strength stat was only 11, why did she hit so hard? Was there some kind of item she had that let her hit like a truck? Nonetheless, it had finally happened; he had been beaten up by a girl. He would never live this down, he was sure of it. He coughed a few times before standing up straight. "You know..you hit.." another cough, "pretty damn hard" he finished.

He pondered for a moment on whether or not he should continue with what he wanted to say. There was a high chance he would get punched a few more times if he did, and he still had Etrius to deal with. All in all, was it worth it? Probably not. The wielder made the decision to admit defeat and move on. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. But seriously, the guy takes every opportunity to go evil daaaaarknesss on us, but I'm not allowed to set him on fire once in a while? Talk about unfair" he said, stretching out darkness for emphasis and crossing his arms, showing his dislike of the situation.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida listened to Glen's words, and her eyes only seemed to narrow more as she looked back over at the tunnel. She was ready to run in their without any thought whatsoever and go and attack Etrius. She knew he was trouble if this darkness was indeed evil, like Glen just confirmed. But, luckily, her thoughts finally caught up to her, and she thought about the circumstances. Her thoughts immediately turned towards her friends, the ones that had left her. If what she heard was true then well... would she have wanted them to be set on fire?

Kaida clicked her tongue and looked back at Glen and spoke, "I don't care if he's the most evil man you've ever known. If he isn't attacking you, do not set him on fire! I mean sheesh. Would you like me to set you on fire?" Kaida took a few steps away and looked at the tunnel exit and spoke, "And no I am not really going to set you on fire."

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat barely had any more time to enjoy the calm before Glen, idiot that he was, did something stupid. She turned around, seeing the bottom of Etrius's clothes start to burn, and ran over to try and put the flame out. Kaida was going after Glen, so she figured it'd be best to remain with the group for now. Maximus came over to try and stomp out the flames and she helped until it was gone completely. She looked to Etrius and then to Maximus before turning back around towards the exit. "Take your time catching up, boys. I have a dunce to deal with." She ran, determined to give him a piece of her mind yet again, and heard Kaida once she approached the exit. "Well you should set him on fire. Because that is CLEARLY the clever thing to do." She moved over behind Glen, taking her sweet time. As soon as she was in place, she knelt down and let her leg sweep the ground beneath his feet, causing him to topple over. She got back up and brushed her pants off before adding anything more to the conversation. "Next time you cause trouble, we will dump your sorry butt on some godforsaken piece of rock and leave you there. Got it? I didn't leave my family to be your chaperone."

10. Krowley Moderator

GROUP A

Hikaru dashed to the remaining heartless gargoyles. His allies had taken out most of them, with only 2 of each kind remaining. Like the Shadows he had encountered in training exercises, there were no emblems on these. Since the heartless seemed to have come from Aux, it made sense that they weren't artificially created, since... well, they came from something organic. He found it odd that only some of them resisted magic, but seeing as how he was out of MP anyways, he didn't bother to question it. First up, he decided to aim for the Gargoyle warriors, as they would be the most heavy threat with their axes. It didn't take a lot to take them out since it was mainly a guard and parry strategy. It got a little difficult to deal with as they simultaneously used their spinning attacks, enough to knock off about a quarter of his health. Thankfully, his initial strategy was enough to keep him in gear, slashing away both statues to release their hearts and have them leave only the crumbling remains.

The Gargoyle Knights looked easy enough to deal with. Though quick with the swords, enough patience got through to them, parrying their efforts were destroyed, and hearts released. Their skills were definitely improving, as it took less time and energy to take out the heartless. He turned to his allies and rolled back his shoulders. "Everyone alright?"

(Will put mission complete in the next post after tallied Mission Writer EXP)

GROUP B

"Very well," Vincent replied to Kross. "Hopefully we will beat Gaston in time." Vincent swayed to the right, creating a swirling afterimage of his hair and cape. Almost as if he was underwater.
    He looked both ways before he began to examine a nearby tree, carefully looking around the bark to find something inscribed. A bit of dusting allowed him to see a small image of an arrow. "Ahh, so they're still here after all this time," he acknowledged. "before I slept, I made markings with my claws to direct the quickest route back to the castle. With any luck, the prince may still be there. He was barely a baby when I first went to sleep, but after some explaining, he might see the light. If he's still there, I mean..."

~MISSION START!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius let out a yelp when a flame appeared on his cloak and gave a hard look at Glen. "Try that again, and I'll make sure that you get turned into a Heartless." Etrius snapped, but his eyes didn't change. Instead, he and Cat smothered the flame and he straightened his clothing before continuing, "And just because I use darkness isn't any excuse to take advantage of me. I don't have any evil intentions, so lay off. I haven't even hurt you once!"
    Etrius then picked up his pace, "Honestly, could everyone stop marking me as a bad guy? I'm not your enemy. Ok? If anyone wants to disagree with me, we can talk about it AFTER the mission. Until then, leave me alone."

Etrius may have made his statement clear, but he wasn't sure that Glen would play any more tricks, so Etrius summoned his Oathkeeper, spinning it occasionally, just so that Glen could get the idea.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen stood there, dumbstruck. Not only did Etrius prove he had super hearing by hearing his comment despite the distance between them, but he had also apparently gained the power of super stupidity. How many times would Kaida have to yell at him about the keyblade before he stopped summoning it? He mentally shrugged it off though, he was certain Kaida would deal with it in her own way. He gave a somewhat quizzical look at Cat after her response though, and after getting up decided to address it. "You're going to leave me on a rock, making it sound like I can't get away, despite me having a way of getting off it?" he asked. Of course, he was referring to the keyblade glider, but he dared not mention it in front of Kaida.

Out of the tunnel now though, Glen figured the next step would be to go onwards towards the kingdom, but despite going there earlier he had no idea how to get there from where they were. "Which way now?" he asked, trying to get back on the road to progression with the mission.

13. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Everyone alright?"

Base took a moment to catch his breath. His mouth was dryer than he'd noticed prior. "I'm covered." Base replied. "I'm wondering who that was, and who Hikaru is as well. Anyone else?" Base asked his friends, rising to a full standing position and casting his Keyblade away. He took a moment to adjust his dark blue blazer and dusted off his blue skinny jeans that were fitting a lot more lately.

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel chuckled softly as Base wondered aloud about 'Hikaru'. "If you haven't figured it out, I'm not telling." He turned to the aforementioned person as his keyblade faded into white light. "Well Krowley, what's our next objective?" He asked. "I'd hate to disturb the couples' happy moment, but after what just happened, we should probably check on them." He paused. "Of course, It's your call." Steel mainly wanted to remain silent because he wasn't sure if Hikaru was ready to tell them yet. Even if it was obvious now, it was also still the rules of the order, and even if Base did figure out, every person who knew could make a difference...

15. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Joy filled his heart when Base came to the rescue. Feeling his reassuring pat on the back, D'daear gave a cheeky grin. "Thanks...I thought I was done for...heh..." he said, slowly rising to his feet by pushing off his knees. Boy was he exhausted, and it seemed he could officially rest up; now that Krowley had defeated the rest of the gargoyles.

"Everyone alright?"

D'daear looked to Krowley, raising a thumbs up while holding his side with the other hand. "YEAH!! NEVER BEEN BETTER!!" he said aloud, trying to be more enthusiastic about it all. Well, you know what they say, What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. The exhausted novice paced himself over to his lonely keyblade, picking it up off the floor. "I really gotta learn to hold on to you tighter..." he murmured under his breath. That was three times already that he had been silly enough to let go of the weapon. At the mention of Hikaru, he turned to Base in wonder as well; although he had his suspicions. A nice air full sigh escaped him as he arched his back for a nice stretch. Man it felt good to be alive after a long fight. Everyone had done an amazing job. The same as Base and Steel, he too now looked to Krowley once more for further instructions.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Man Mim was taking a long time to agree to their rule. What was so complicated about not being able to use your broom in any way shape or form. If four people could grasp the fact that they couldn't use their keyblades at all faster than a witch could grasp no being able to use her broom, then she probably wouldn't be that much of a threat to them.

17. Skyheart Joker

Stratos was wondering what was going to happen in this wizard's duel. It was obviously going to be on involving magic, and sure, Madam Mim wouldn't be able to use her broom, but he wouldn't think this old hag only relied on her broom to do magic. Then there was just what kind of magic she had. Oh boy, did Stratos love seeing new magic get used. Like Blizzagolem and Reflegora, those were totally awesome to see, and he could only hope to use it sometime in his life. Though, she might use something completely atypical. Hell, she might be like some sort of conceptual illusionist thing, using her power to use spells to turn into different things and the like. However, he knew that he couldn't just ask her about her magic as the fight went on, that would just be detrimental to the party. Speaking of the party, he wondered if Beuce was going to be back in time for the fight. That'd be bad if he wasn't.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta sighed. This witch was really taking her time with all of this. Although that wasn't such a bad thing seeing as Beuce hadn't come back to this world yet. Ananta looked at her pocket to check and see what items she had. "Ether...Mega-Potion...Phoenix Down..." she spoke to herself. "Maybe we should start discussing strategy." she suggested to Kel and Stratos. "When Beuce comes back, we can talk all about it and hopefully decide on something to do, ya know?" she smiled at them. "I know for sure I can use Break Time if we need it...Cure...Blizzard...and Fire. What about you guys?" she asked them.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

"Huh?" Karina jumped at Eons question not expecting him to speak. Her face turned slightly red not wanting to explain it to Eon. "Nothing, no reason... Maybe when you're older." She replied as she speed up her walking. That was when Vincent moved slightly and his hair and cape swayed beside him. Was he trying to embarrass her more? Karina did her best to keep from showing what she thought of the sight. How could this be happening to her. She never got like this around a guy. Most annoy her to no end. She shook her head and tried to keep going not focusing on Vincent. "That was smart." Karina commented as Vincent reveled an arrow to guide their path. Karina kept walking trying to stay slightly ahead, just enough that none of the guys would see her face.

20. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce took the punch at full force, and man did it send him flying. Up into the sky he went, even broke the clouds. He looked up at the lanes between rapidly approaching before him. Kel was strong sure, but he didn't know he was THIS strong. Just imagine what Karina would have been able to do. It wasn't long before he sparkled in the sky somehow from blasting off again...He wasn't coming down yet either. Looking onward, he was now soaring through the lanes between

Well, this was trippy. Despite the worlds being huge, he could see the events happening to his keyslinging comrades...and only them for some reason. Odd. First up was Beast's Castle. From the looks of things, Karina was falling for a gothic Edward Cullen with a nice taste in capes. "Karina, Conceal don't feel! Don't let it show! Do you know how emo it'll make you seem if you also have a thing for vampires? I mean it was bad before but this is getting ridiculous!" That was all he had the time to squeeze out before flying on to the next world. Corona.

There, he saw the party emerge from a tunnel, with Mr. not-so-tall, dark and moody having a flaming backside. Beuce found this extremely hilarious and began cracking up. "Was that kind of what the hun felt like?" He called down to glen. Needless to say, he didn't have time to get a response. He kept on flying, until finally he hit the edge of the lanes and bounced off with a "khing" sound. Back across the lanes he went until finally skyfalling back down onto Camelot.

Down he fell, plummeting through the sky, rapidly approaching the ground. With a massive blow, he struck the ground hard enough to make a crater. Man, he was really lucky there was no fall damage in this. Climbing out of the crater, he turned to Ananta. "Might not be the best idea to discuss our plans openly in front of our opponent. I don't think she's gonna give us the same advantage of knowing what she'll do."