Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross looked between his allies and the mob. The teem of darkness Gaston displayed set his nerves wild. He hitched a breath. Gaston was not in a listening mood indeed and Eon and Karina's words were just fueling that fire, stalling Gaston.....wait, that was it! "Vincent, this shortcut you mentioned, lets take it. I can go with you and my two friends can stall him, it'll buy us time to warn the others." He said in a hefty whisper, puling Vincent's cape gently, if they could get to the castle ahead of Gaston, he could warn the rest. That display of darkness irked him. He didn't want to be around for long.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida watched Glen start running and she yelled, "I wouldn't waste your energy!" She tilted her head to look at the end of the tunnel from a different angle and spoke, "It's way further than you think." She stretched her arms up in the air and twisted until she felt her back pop and she let out a yawn in response. Kaida looked over at Cat and spoke, "There is always good and bad when it comes to friends. I think I tend to use the word friend loosely sometimes and view everyone as my friend until they do something that really irritates me."

She looked behind her and was amazed at how far Rapunzel's hair seemed to trail down the tunnel, she wasn't sure if she could see the end of it. She blinked a couple times at it and refocused her attention on Cat, "You can't trust your friends all the time... but you can at least hope you can trust them most of the time." Kaida put her hands in her pocket and started walking a bit faster and continued, "I can't criticize a friend for being untrustworthy when I can't trust myself half the time..."

Kaida went silent for another minute before asking, "So you said something about cooking? What type of food do you cook?"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Once the blue streams of mana has finished passing from Kel and Stratos into Ananta, somehow fixing her crystal, Kel gave out a sigh of relief. While Kel could infer that the mana that they'd given her had somehow fixed her crystal, he still knew absolutely nothing about said crystal and how their actions had saved her life, but a saved comrade was a good comrade which was good for Kel. He wasn't too concerned about the lack of mana since he was more physical than magical and was planning on asking about Ananta's crystal, but for the second time in this world he did something more uncharacteristic than caring for something. Getting flustered. Yes the smooch from Ananta had left him in a brief, but noticeable, state of shock. "Well" He paused to clear his throat. "Long as your okay now, don't worry about it." Now that he was back in his somewhat usual mindset, he turned to face Mim, who was probably still pondering Beuce's rule. Not matter how simple and straight forward it may have been.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The mine squares appeared around D'daear just as Krowley; or Hikaru rather, finally stood to defend his friends. It was perfect timing too as the mines had gone off and knocked a sneaky gargoyle statue a few feet back. He extended his hand out and received his tossed Sweet memories, thanks to Steel. "Thanks!" he shouted, tightening his grip around the weapons handle. D'daear turned around towards the gargoyle who had been stopped by the mine squares. It was still stunned with a bobbing head. Perfect. He charged at it, and got within striking distance before delivering horizontal slash right through its corpse. The statue toppled over into two halves before crumbling to nothing. D'daear leaned the blade onto his shoulder, feeling the need to gloat for a moment. Yet, there was no time for such pleasantries as three more gargoyles came at him from the sides. It was a pincer attack. One charged at him from the front, while the other two swung from his sides. He groaned in sudden bafflement. There wasn't much time for thinking as he brought his blade up to parry the gargoyle in front then defying its attempt with a instinctual vertical slash right down the middle. While in the motion, he rolled forward to avoid being sliced in half by the two cunning heartless. Their axes met with each others sides, enough to damage them, but not destroy them. D'daear was perfectly fine with that. He quickly recovered from his roll and dashed to the heartless on his right, leaping into the air. His keyblade came down hard on the wounded heartless, breaking through the fractures and bring its form to ruin. Following the motions, he made quick work of the other heartless by continuing the combo already started with the 2nd heartless. One, two, bam. It was done.

The keyblade warrior stood there, inhaling and exhaling in momentary shell shock. He did it somehow, able to just move about and take on the surprise. "I...I can't believe I did it..." he muttered to himself, a grin slowly shaping itself. Of course, now still wasn't the time to reflect was it? D'daear snapped back into focus as a thud reverberated next to him. He quickly turned just in time to intercept a possessors sword with his keyblade. The clash was rough on D'daear. He had no idea heartless could be so heavy. Struggling, his eyebrows furrowed as he held his keyblade in place, trying with all his might to push the possessors sword back. "NNNNNGGHH....GGGRRAAAAAHH!!!" he let out in, as he managed to overpower the possessor, inevitably sending it off balance. He brought down his right foot hard as he swung his blade diagonally across the heartless's torso.

450 words total
    22 exp

5. Skyheart Joker

As Stratos, Kel, and Ana all held their hands together in a sort of triangle formation around Ana's crystal, there was only one thought that had pierced through Stratos's mind. From an outside perspective, this looked like the dumbest thing he'd ever done. During this part, blue streams of mana or something flowed out of the two participants and into the crystal. Stratos was kind of concerned when it came to a loss of mana. His physical strength and speed were piss poor and there was no way he could rely on them for anything. Magic was his thing. And if this loss of mana affected that, well ****. That'd be bad. After Ana kissed him on the cheek and apologized, Stratos simply sighed, shrugged and said, "just make sure it doesn't happen again and all will be fine." Now all that was left was waiting for this magic duel to begin and Stratos was ready to play with a full 40 cards.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta noticed Kel was a little flustered looking. She waved at the two to come over and turned to Beuce. "So, are you jealous you didn't get a smooch?" she asked him, smiling. "You could get one too if you wanted. I wouldn't mind. But that means you'd have germs from Kel, Stratos, AND me." she chuckled. "Are you up to that level of contamination?" Ananta sighed, turning back to Mim. "What's your next rule, witch?" she asked her. Thinking back to Mim's first rule, Ananta remembered that they couldn't use keyblades. Looking around, she tried to find something else that could be used instead of a keyblade. They were surrounded by trees and that was about it. Going into the hut was out of the question, too. Crossing her arms, she began to think about this.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

"No!" Karina shouted not realizing what she said till after she said it. Karina covered her mouth in embarrassment. She didn't mean to sound so clingy, but she didn't want to watch Kross walk away with Vincent. "I will go with you. If we are fast enough we can reach them before Gaston anyways. Karina got a shiver as she could almost feel Gastons darkness. All the talk of it disturbed her and she just wanted to get away from it. Although Karina did contain darkness it wasn't the same kind as what she was feeling now. It spawned from a dark past. This one was full of hate and rage. It was clouded judgment and negative emotions. It was a far more evil darkness. Karina tugged Eons shirt. "I think we better follow Vincent's advice and go... We can fight him later." She said quietly to Eon. Karina didn't really care to do anything with the castle but bring Belle back to her father. Her only goal here.

8. Mysty Unknown

Karina was probably right. Maybe they needed to listen to Vincent's advice and head out. "Yeah, okay." He whispered back to Karina. He ran over to Kross and Vincent and looked up to the dark vampire that Karina was twiharding about. "Show us the way, please."

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat looked back at Kaida. She was pretty logical about the whole thing, and logic might do her some good considering recent events. She slowed her pace a bit to keep up with her, letting Glen run off on his own, and heard Kaida start talking to her again. She wondered what she meant by "trusting herself," but that was a personal struggle. Everyone had their demons, and no one else could truly understand their struggles. Not even friends. Still, some people might be worth believing in every now and again. She asked about cooking and Cat looked surprised. "Oh. Well, uh, lots of basic stuff. Some chicken and rice, little bit of pasta. That sort of thing." It seemed out of place to talk about cooking in the middle of a mission, but what harm could it really do?

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel rushed about the room, dodging swords and axes as he tried his best to cause a brief distraction to help his allies. He landed near the parlor door, and resumed attacking normally. His strength may not have been as high as Karina's but a few rapid jabs was more than enough to defeat the two gargoyle knights that stood before him. A nearby gargoyle warrior attempted an attack but failed miserably. Steel dodged the hit, and launched an opposing fireball at another knight not too far away. With it distracted, he turned back to the gargoyle warrior, stabbed his keyblade into the ground, and used it a as a pole to spin kick the heartless. He then landed in mid spin and used his momentum to fluidly pull his keyblade from the ground in another spin strike that sent the gargoyle warrior flying into the knight; eradicating them both.

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce raised an eyebrow at Ananta offering him a kiss as well. He hadn't even done anything. She was obviously awestruck by his inhuman good looks. It was only natural. Who wasn't? She even went and kissed the other two trying to make him jealous. Well, a little bit of jealousy was a good thing. In fact, he'd return the favor. Walking over, he grabbed Kel by the back of the head and planted a kiss on his lips. Once he was done, he released Kel, who Beuce assumed was squealing with joy on the inside. However the reality was most likely far different.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Oh how Beuce was wrong. While his attempt to make Ananta jealous had quickly turned Kel from flustered to pissed. Clenching his fist, he opened his mouth to speak. "This hand of mind is burning red. Its loud roar tells me, to knock you out. Erupting Burning Falcon Punch!!" In probably the greatest and only 4th wall breaking Kel would ever do, or at least say. He swung his red fist at Beuces face, shouting "ORA!" as Beuce was sent into the air. Now that that was out of the way, all that was left was to wait for Mim to agree to their terms and for Beuce to come back to the ground.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta stood next to Stratos and held up a sign that read 'Beuce x Kel' on it. She was cheering for them! At least, up and til Kel went and Falcon Punched Beuce out of there. She watched as he flew up high and disappeared from sight. Stepping towards Kel, she tapped his shoulder lightly. "Um, will you be okay Kel?" she asked him, looking genuinely concerned. "Do you need some water...?" she asked, scratching her chin. "I can cast fire on some snow if you need it..." she said. She put a hand on her hip and patted Kel's shoulder. "You'll be fine. The only infection you need to worry about is catching the crazy from Beuce." she said, nodding her head sagely.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida smiled at Cat's reply and the grin on her face was huge, "I loooove chicken!" just thinking about it made her extremely hungry. She skipped a little bit as she continued talking, "Although I'm not very fond of spicy. Not because I can't tolerate it but I just like chicken breaded... or friend... or baked... or oh man I wish I packed food now." She rubbed her stomach a bit and spoke, "I should probably eat less though... but I guess I could be overloading myself with sweets." Kaida opened her mouth again and she immediately spewed out a question, "Do you make any sweets? Like cake or cookies?"

15. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The whole brawl was already taking its toll on the inexperienced Keyblade wielder. An axe barely missed D'daear's face as he jumped back, his feet skidding against the floor while barely maintaining his balance. There was just no way he could block an axe, let alone in full motion. He groaned in frustration. "When is this going to end!?" he exclaimed, leaping over the gargoyles follow up attack. Like an obstacle, he planted his foot on the statues head, and leaped off to safety just behind it. Although the sixty statues were waning in numbers, it still felt like they weren't destroying enough of them. How long COULD he last? He landed in a roll, relieving all the intense force of the jump throughout his body. Without thought, he positioned himself back to his fighting stance. His heart was pounding against his chest, with beads of sweat rolling down his cheek. He could feel it, his lungs crying for a break. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up..." he thought with concern. In reality, he had been pushing himself enough already. It was his desire to become strong that drove him to persevere through this endeavor. A quick glance to Steel and the others further tugged at him to continue. If they were fighting non-stop, then so could he; despite his lack of formal training.

The same gargoyle drove its axe horizontally at D'daear's face. He avoided the axe by flexibly arching his back while crouching low, the force of the swing causing his hair to sway violently. Trying to jump back again, he was met with another gargoyle that was locked on to him as well. In a split second decision, D'daear dove to his right to remove himself from the disadvantaged position. A thud reverberated with his roll. To no surprise was he met with another possessor. "Tch...annoying little-" BAM! D'daear was sent away by another gargoyle that rammed its head to his already bruised side. The poor guy was sent skidding away, yet again his grip on the keyblade failing him as it landed nearby with a loud clang. He gritted his teeth in silent suffering as he endured the pain. The three gargoyles made way as they began to approach. At this point, the floor felt so...cozy...and cold. The sound of their heavy lower body stomping against the floor reverberated through the floor, he could feel it. His tired body laid there, succumbing to its fragile endurance. They were now only a few feet away. Every muscle in his body cried out for rest, for a break. They were now upon him, with other allies rearing from his left.

His eyelids felt so heavy as he struggled to keep them up, to stay awake. "Come on...I was just getting...warmed up..." he thought, his mind struggling to resist his basic instinct of rest when his logic told him to get up and RUN FOR HIS LIFE. He pulled in one of his arms in an attempt to get back as he fought back his body's desire. A subtle breath escaped his clenched mouth, as he groaned. This whole predicament was frustrating him. He really was trying to keep up with his more experienced comrades. The numbers had doubled now, as six of the possessed gargoyles surrounded him, their heavy ominous bodies looming over his as they cast a shadow with their raised weapons, ready to strike hm down without hesitation. He pushed himself up, his lower portion still flat against the floor while managing to hold his injured side with one hand. "Where's my keyblade...?" he thought, everything around him now moving rather slow. The room was spinning. His breathing, he could hear it. His heart, he could feel it as it thumped in this dramatic rhythm. His blue irises caught sight of the keyblade's form just a few feet away from him. Great. The sound of stone in motion echoed in his ears. It was probably the sound of gargoyles descending their death giving weapons upon his weak self.

668 words total
    Exp 30

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  16. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Keep your head up!" Base's reassuring shout to D'daear accompanied his taking action against four of the six foes surrounding the other Keyblader. Amongst the six, there were three Warriors and three knights. Obviously, the heavier Warriors were the greater threat, but he would not be able to take them all down at once. Three Warriors were dispatched with one knight, and the remaining two knights were sent reeling back as a result. Base patted D'daear on the back. "It is your decision; either run or fight. Never give up."

17. Skyheart Joker

Stratos watched in sheer...something...he didn't know quite what expression fit the scene that happened in front of him, but he knew it was something that would most likely never happen ever again. Beuce came in and kissed Kel...seemingly out of literally nowhere. Hm, he never would've pegged either of the two to do something so scandoulous as they were waiting for their opponent to respond. It was then that Kel responded with the most pissed of flaming punch he had ever seen. Once the heat had ended, it looked like Beuce went blasting off...probably again. Ana wasn't making things any better by holding out a sort of sign that showed her support of the ship. She then offered Kel some water to calm him down, though he knew that based on his years of reading comics from right to left, that this would only end in one of three ways. First, he would be extremely nervous and blushy around Beuce from now on alongside being super pissy, the classic Tsundere as one might say. Two, he would be legitimately pissed with him for a while and actually want to end the man. The final option was...that he and everyone else in the group would act like this had never actually happened. The third was the most likely. Stratos then just stood there, not really sure what to do in this situation anymore, hoping that the magic duel thing was going to break them out of whatever the hell this was.

18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna watched as the demon take control of her body. She then heard Steel telling her to wake up but unfortunately, she had no strength in herself to back her own body. The demon looked at her hands while in possession of Luna's body. Hearing Steel's comment, she spoke using Luna's own voice. "What do you mean by that? I'm wide awake and ready to take down these Heartless!" She ran toward 2 Gargoyle Warriors and Knights, slicing them apart one by one. She whispered very quietly to herself as if the demon was talking to Luna. "I could get use to this body and who knows.....I might take over your life as well".

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel took a moment to wipe his mouth before answering Ananta. "I'm fine, just never mention this again." It was the last thing that he ever wanted to think about again would love to never hear any mention of it. Why wasn't there a punching bag when he needed one most. Beating up an old witch was all fine and dandy, but there is a fine line between defeating and domestic abuse.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina followed close behind Vincent. She slightly twirled a strand of her long black hair on her index finger as they walked. For once Karina could say her mind was completely blank. She wasn't mopping about the past or thinking about how she wanted to murder someone, she was simply walking without much thought to what was going on. It was rare that she felt that way but she kind of liked it. Although Karina's head couldn't stay in the clouds forever, they did actually have a mission that needed completed.