Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Who's status do you want to replace donald and goofy's status with? reason I'm asking is because we need a better understanding of wut it is ur trying to do.=/

2. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Statues not status

3. Shift Chaser

Are they even objects? They seem like part of the room to me.

4. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I thought they were objects[DOUBLEPOST=1395656161][/DOUBLEPOST]The full party code has problems:
    -when you replace donald or goofy with a party member character, he/she has donald or goofy voice
    -when you replace donald or goofy from the game menu, you see the character, but in the menu there is still donald or goofy instead of the character, and when you change room donald and goofy return. I don't know if I explained well, but try this: go to a world where there is a fourth party member, then replace donald or goofy (active the full party code first), then open the menu again, you will see still Donald or Goofy

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

oh sry misread that, I dunno about the menu issues ur having but you can simply use voice mods to mod their voices.=/

btw guys how do I configure marluxia's countdown mod so that the number does not deplete when being hit?[DOUBLEPOST=1395665166][/DOUBLEPOST]
    their not objects their just part of that room.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  6. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Hi, I need help, is there a tutorial on how to joker?

7. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

8. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

And if I want to use another button instead of L2?[DOUBLEPOST=1395767769][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a code to heal and use magic when playing as Mickey?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  9. EvilMan_89 Code Master

for the joker thing, here taken from the FAQs thread

7. How do I joker a code?
    A: A joker address is usually provided in our threads. If not, look for any code that requires a button press and convert it to RAW. Look for an address that starts with D or E and that's your joker address. Anyways, with the joker address it's done like this:

(example for Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix)

E0?????? 0034D45C

how many lines you want to joker (in hex)
    button to trigger code (followed by the value you substitute the ???? for):

R2- FDFF
    L2- FEFF
    R3- FBFF
    L3- FFFD
    L1- FBFF
    R1- F7FF

there's more, you can joker to any button on the controller but i can't seem to find the list at the moment

the joker address

multi-line jokers work for single lines of code as well. the below is an example of the single line joker, as you can see the joker address is on the left instead and starts with a D. and you simply replace the ???? with the button press you want.

D034D45C 0000????

for the Mickey stuff, i don't think either is possible

10. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

wut is the code you want to joker?[DOUBLEPOST=1395919753][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Use this code for inf hp on emulator.=)

Code:
    11C6C750 0000003C
    11C6C754 0000003C

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  11. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I wanted to heal BTW, not inf hp. I saw a code that allow Roxas to use magic so I was wondering if it was possible to do the same for Mickey

12. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Hi, I need help. I'm trying to give Mickey antiform's texture. The texture get applied correctly on his clothes, but not on the face, how can I solve that?

13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

If you are talking about using "cure", one of sora's abilities, then you probably cannot. The reason for that being, the animation for mickey using it flat out doesn't exist (from what I remember). And if you tried, it would either just not do anything, or the game would crash.

However I could be wrong, I have been out of the loop for a couple years.

Luxord is back, my children.

14. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Well, if it isn't possible no problem.
    Howewer, I'm now trying to do a Terra vs Xemnas battle, i mod Terra to attack Xemnas and he attacks Xemnas, but the target mod doesn't work on Xemnas, he continues to attack me. Why?

15. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

If someone is still attacking you, that means you used an incorrect address.

16. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I followed your tutorial, it worked on Terra but not on Xemnas. It doesn't work on Xigbar and Xaldin too. But with Axel and Terra, yes. I am in Xemnas data battle and I replaced Goofy with Terra, with no Donald and no Sora

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  17. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I can't seem to get target mods to work for ****, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up on it, and from wut I've learned from trying to target mod is the location of the correct addresses differ depending on your screen resolution and the window size of ps2dis too is wut xaddgx says, but I just can't seem to for the life of me find the correct addresses for target mods on my resolution, I even asked xaddgx for help on skype and am still having trouble, so for hackers who are new to target modding like me and you it's not that easy to figure out.=/

hey guys wuts the digit for soras dream sword? or is there no digit for it in this game? because I can't seem to find it anywhere.=/

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  18. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Oh anyway now I solves it, if I try to remove Sora with 0023 ucm code it doesn't work, but if I try to replace him with another object it works following xaddg tutorial[DOUBLEPOST=1396262504][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to set max hp to 2ee0 and current hp to 0d48 to enemies but their hp continously refill, what should I do?[DOUBLEPOST=1396272379][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I realized that I should joker it, because emuhaste reapply the code every time making bosses recover hp

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  19. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Just a pro tip dude. Instead of posting again whenever you have a new thought before someone else posts. Hit the edit button on the bottom left hand corner of the post that you want to expand on. Works a lot better.

Also from what I remember certain jokers flat out don't work on PCSX2, assuming that's the emulator you are using.

20. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Now I have solved, I was using emuhaste so bosses hp bar always refilled. Howewer, someone has to code to mdo slot 1 resistences?