Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts II Final Battle with Xemnas

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Amaury, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaury Legendary Hero

All right, so I'm coming up to him in my walkthrough, so I'll be stopping recording before confronting him.

Any suggestions on evening the field for the final battle?
    The battle that really gives me problems is the very final one.

On my first file, where everyone's level 99, I have problems, but I can get by it.
    However, my characters here are level 46 (I think), which will probably change when I get to the area before confronting him, but I will still obviously have problems.

Mostly what gets me, even on my first file, is when Xemnas traps Sora and Riku has to rescue him.

Anyway, any suggestions on items, accessories, or abilities I should have?

Thanks!

2. Misty gimme kiss

Really I think the absolute final battle with Xemnas is ridiculously easy once you figure out his moves.

He'll start by tossing you two in the air, you can pretty much avoid being hit by just mashing triangle and performing Reversal. You can try to get some hits in but I've never been very successful with this part--he tends to hit you and it's difficult to Cure during this segment.
    If you do this, though, you'll reach the ground a bit before Riku and Xemnas... but you can just run around and do what you please, haha. They'll arrive shortly. He repeats this attack usually one or two more times, in which you can use the same tactics.

He'll start swooping around the field, probably firing some lasers/swinging his lightsabers at you. Watch out for Reversal reaction commands and resume your usual techniques, you probably won't have many problems. He'll also spawn clones which can and will hit you, if you keep an eye on him you can usually land a few hits on his real form.

Once he snatches up Sora and you have to control Riku, things can get a bit hairy. Run towards Xemnas & Sora, but keep locking onto the Xemnas clone; every few steps, cast Dark Firaga (think that's what it was? pretty sure it's Riku's SQUARE attack) to repel him. He'll be hit back a bit and won't cast the wall that usually knocks you back. You should reach Sora & Xemnas pretty quickly.

The rest of the battle is pretty easy, just remember that when Sora and Riku are surrounded by the massive circle of lasers to hit both X and TRIANGLE, or one of them will die.

Oh, and Riku will heal you with unlimited potions throughout the battle, so do try to keep him alive. =]

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Spam triangle in that battle.

As for the part that Sora's held by him (notarapistatall), make sure to use your triangle move i think it was. One where he shoots dark firagas ahead of himself, for some reason it's called dark aura and after checking a video yes it IS triangle. Make sure to use that every couple of steps and you'll be fine

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

Actually, the move where he grabs Sora and you take control of Riku can be entirely skipped by using a Limit the minute he says "can you spare a heart?". If timed right, you won't even need to take control of Riku. o;

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

really, you just want to spam the triangle button. When I say that, I mean keep pushing that sucker until you stop getting attacked by those things from the vortex's.......and why are you only level 46? How do you end up at that level that far in the game? That explains the damage amount in all of your battles. Although, I just don't get it. I mean, even when I'm not even trying, I always end up around level 60 or something at the final battle, and I'm just going through the game. I'm not even looking for enemies or anything.

6. Jin うごかないで

When sora is strapped , you spam dark aura at the clone xemnas and move forward , do not stop using dark aura until you're at a good distance to sora and xemnas. it works for me each time. and for the final battle , just mostly use reflega at the laser shots that xemnas shoots off. and yeah , if it works. abuse it. :D

7. marly.kh13 Moogle Assistant

I think everyone already said about the part when Xemnas traps Sora.

ok, here some tips.

When Xemnas says "Why don't you vanish?" he will firing ethereal blades. When he do this, use block. And then he will say "Pierce" use block again, again, and again. And, when he placing a circle of ethereal blades, do jump or block at the right time. And then he will disappear and shows up with his clone and firing ethereal blades, use block at the right time.

8. Jin うごかないで

By block don't you mean Reflect or reflega? I mean , everyone uses reflega since it's the most safest , but in that type of situation I'd either jump and arial dodge , or use reflega.

another tip though would be to keep calm during the period of time going to save sora. If you begin to panic and try to do it faster , you'll probably hit the wrong button and end up attacking the clone instead of using dark aura. it happened to me a few times.

Another would be to spare on magic , riku will normally refill your health when going low. but don't rely on his help too much especially when his MP is low and when xemnas begins throwing those giant orbs that explode , it's best to use session limit. but don't rapidly tap whilst in session limit , target him and then use the attack , like dark cannon and xiii swords , they both have a high chance of missing if you're just randomly tapping triangle and circle. Though you should know this. The hardest part will probably be when you're using triange and circle and tapping both repeatedly to deflect all of the blasts xemnas sends. but you should be able to do that.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I don't use Reflect. I just use Aerial Dodge. It works pretty well, especially when he circles you with the lasers.

And with the sphere of lasers, it's pretty easy to not lose it. You just need to make sure you don't lose the rhythm

10. Jin うごかないで

Reflect is more of a safe way , but it's his choice on which he would want to use. I use both , often reflect more because it's safer. But people prefer methods.

and when a reaction command for riku using dark shield/aura , I'd say use dark aura , dark shield is just basically like reflect except it's basically a wall whereas reflect is more of a dome. The mp used for dark shield could be used for restoring health when gone down if I'm correct.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

All right, so I think I'm ready.

[video=youtube;c30iaB00-1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30iaB00-1w[/video]

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think you're pretty good. You're at a decent level, and your abilities are very good. Although, I still wonder about that Trinity Limit. I would say level up till you have that MP Berserk or whatever, but that would take a while, and it's not really needed, it just helps a bit. Especially on those fights with him on the throne. The only really annoying part is when you need the finisher, but of course that's what the upper slash or whatever is for. I found it actually very useful, since I didn't have MP but I used it and since it can be used as a finisher, it works great. But I wouldn't suggest it since you don't ahve MP Berserk.

13. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

As Riku, run to the extreme left of the last fighting area. Try running away from the Xemnas clone while running to where Sora is (if possible in your current position). If you do it right, the Xemnas clone should be pushing you towards Sora and the real Xemnas. Once you're close enough, press triangle to rescue him.

Always works for me.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Jeez, you're putting too much work into it. You know you can just shoot the Dark Aura at the clone and just run up to Xemnas right? You can get there in about 7 seconds, if that

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

He's been defeated. :)
    None of the battles gave me problems.

The final part will be uploaded tomorrow.

16. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Sorry for being creative while playing a video game.

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

...Anyway, this can be locked now.

18. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Creator asked for it

|CLOSED|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.