Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. WMan Moogle Assistant

I played through the patched game fully and would like to report that there were a couple of crashes. The first crash I encountered was in the Deep Jungle World right after defeating the boss. the cutscene in Hollow Bastion is fine but when Tarzan talks to Sora. The next crash I encountered was in Agrabah after the boss the magic carpet ride (I'm sure you've gotten this a couple of times). The next is just a bug, in Atlantica I encountered that in the fight with Ursula you can't lock on to the cauldron. After you switch targets to Ursula you can't lock on once again to the cauldron. Last but not least in the Library inside of the Hollow Bastion World, the are some books that freeze your game. I played the game 100% including the secret bosses and I also played this on a real PS2. I don't think there is much difference so I thought maybe I could lend a hand.

2. Kaushik Kannan Moogle Assistant

Hello,
    I am trying to play this game and I ran the patch and everything, but when I get into the game using PCSX2, only my direction keys seem to be working. Like I have bound all my keys using the configuarion tool but only the keys I have bound to the d-pad and left analog stick seem to do anything so I can't even get past the main menu! Does anybody know how to fix this or something I could try? I've tinkered around with the controls configuration for a while now and can't seem to make any progress....

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

clear everything an start over.

4. Kaushik Kannan Moogle Assistant

5. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

id like to report a glitch. in hollowween town on the oogie boss when you start fighting him the bars don't lower so he cant pass. i restarted the game and it happend again. it prevents you from completing the game

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Is this on the PS2 or PCSX2?

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Sorry, I dont understand any of the Coding stuff here, it's really not my thing, any idea when there will be a definitive usable version? thanks.

8. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

PCSX2[DOUBLEPOST=1397162013][/DOUBLEPOST]and i just tried it on my ps2 it happened there as well[DOUBLEPOST=1397162273][/DOUBLEPOST]also id like to ask a question. im aware that there is already an english patch for kh2 final mix. but can you release a patch where you re scale the main menu and everything like you did for kh1 final mix[DOUBLEPOST=1397163458][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the stable version is usable so if you already know the games objectives id say go for it. it fully translates the command menu and interface

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

hmm strange. We will look into it. and about the scaling. It is possible but its is very very tedious to do and will take forever. Trying to find another way around.

10. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

so your not completely saying no too the scaling right?[DOUBLEPOST=1397199577][/DOUBLEPOST]i just finished the unstable version of the patch on pcsx2 and ps2. i ran into a crash at agrabah, haloween town and the boss in the dark depths. other then that it was completly playable :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  11. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I mean i played around with resizing settings i found but there is so much for each little thing and there is a setting for EACH world and certain areas. So its like 100 settings X 30...

12. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

well all i would like is a resised hud and main menu for kh2fm i have a widescreen hack for everything else :)[DOUBLEPOST=1397200927][/DOUBLEPOST]and fmvs :)

13. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

You and me both. Id have to set it for each world and its not easy locating them.

14. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

well if you decide to. link the patch cause that would be awesome

15. Kaushik Kannan Moogle Assistant

Im playing through and it looks like Traverse Town doesn't have anything translated? I thought the game was mostly done? no? All of the writing is gibberish. Does anyone else have this problem?

16. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

only if you get the unstable version. the stable version only has 3 worlds translated

17. Kaushik Kannan Moogle Assistant

Yeah thanks, I actually just found out haha. I went and got the unstable files and it seems to be fine for now! Ill report any glitches I see to help out! Thanks!

18. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

decided to play a bit more of the patch and the game keeps crashing at the black gargoyle boss (i know it has a name i just don't know it haha)

19. Sebb01 Moogle Assistant

I want to report a bug: When you are at Agrabah with the unstable Pack and go to the Desert and speak with the Carpet, there is a single textbox that disappears after 1 Second and then no textbox anymore and you can do nothing you just see Sora, Donald, Goofy and the Carpet standing there and do nothing. When you press a thing nothing happens. I think that prevents you from completing the game because i stuck there.

20. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

i encountered that too. save right before it happens and restart the game. if you keep doing it. it will eventually not happen