Help Kingdom Hearts Console Games and Kingdom Hearts Handheld Games

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Amaury, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm able to post new threads here and here, and I shouldn't be able to because they're just for listing the individual games.

2. Misty gimme kiss

We leave it open to prevent confusion. If someone posts a thread in there it can be moved to the appropriate section.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

I assume by confusion you mean that if you unchecked "Allow new messages to be posted in this forum," people would think the individual forums for the games would also be like that? :) Obviously that wouldn't be the case, though, and it'd only make it so new threads couldn't be posted in Kingdom Hearts Console Games and Kingdom Hearts Handheld Games.

You could always add a notice to those two forums and have something like, "This is only a listing of the individual games. This specific section is closed for posting, but the sections listed in here are open for posting." However, you're a staff member, not me. Just an opinion. :)

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hm. It may be intentional, but I just found an inconsistency. Production Studio is the same as the two forums mentioned here, where it just lists the sections, but in this case, it's closed for posting.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Misty: I was going to say that this is inconsistent with Production Studio because it's not open for posting. However, I think @Snow Queen's solution here is much better. Then you can close the Kingdom Hearts Console Games and Kingdom Hearts Handheld Games games for posting and then hide the discussion list completely.

That will completely prevent confusion.