Community Kingdom Hearts Artbook Project!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by KENZICHI, Feb 9, 2014.

1. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

Are you a fan of Kingdom Hearts?
    Are you an artist?
    Well come join our artbook!

Sign ups and submissions for our Kingdom Hearts artbook/fanbook project are now open!

What is this?

An artbook project organized by yours truly: Kenzichi! I invite you all to join TheKingdom7’s first artbook publication! The goal of this book is to gather as many talented and excited participates as possible, creating a fantastic collection of Kingdom Hearts fanart, and joining them together in a nicely bound book to share with the world.

Why?

For awhile now I’ve settled on my first artbook having images all made by me, but I decided it wouldn’t be as much fun than if I did this with a whole group of artists! I’m nervous, but excited! I hope you will join and have fun doing it!

How to join:

All you gotta do is sign up! Just make sure you’re okay with the guidelines and rules before you do! Signups end March 1st and your entry must be submitted by April 1st. If you feel you can’t do a submission by April 1st please don’t sign up.

If you’re interested go to the official tumblr page for information on signing up, what to submit, and the artists participating so far!: http://thekingdom7.tumblr.com/ Also feel free to ask any questions you may have there!

I look forward to working with you guys!

Contacts: kingdomheartsartbook@yahoo.com

http://kenzichi.tumblr.com/

[​IMG]

2. Misty gimme kiss

Kenzichi was kind enough to share this project with us at KHV (thanks to @Sennitz for pointing it out to me). I'm really excited to see the end product!

3. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you both for the opportunity to be able to share this project here!

4. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks Misty for the mention n__n And Kenzichi for the opportunity :B

5. Karuta Reborn

Do we need to actually draw stuff or are digital things like photo manipulations okay to submit? Because I'd love to participate but my drawing skills are eh.

6. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry, it has to be 100% made by you. We don't want any copyrighted work in the book that doesn't belong to you. Thanks for the interest though!

7. Karuta Reborn

What if I use non-copyrighted resources?

8. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

What would you be using then?