KHUx Rant

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Noizless, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

So I've been playing KHUx pretty much ever since it came out. I was caught up with the story (but it just updated so I'm not any more). I'm level 200, lots of good medals, all keyblades 20+.

BUT

I have gotten to a point where I need real life money to continue playing. This has gotten super frustrating as of late that all my medals are pretty much maxed out and I still can't beat the boss I'm on. I can keep paying 100 jewels to revive myself, but I don't have any jewels, and I don't have real money to buy more jewels. I'm almost to where I hate this game, and it makes me sad because I love Kingdom Hearts, but this game is just too frustrating.

ARRRRGGHHHHHH

Ok, rant over.

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

There's a KH section...

Now, explain to me why you need real money. You can't get stronger?

3. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

This was just a rant and I wasn't expecting a response so I figured spam was the place to put it. ^^'

I need real money so I can buy more jewels so I can continue if I die in a fight. Like in KHII, when ya die, Mickey occassionally dives in until you can revive Sora. But by using jewels to continue, the attack gauge and your health are refilled so you can continue on where you died. Well, the only way to get jewels is logging in, hitting an "objective point" (which I'm not sure what they are), or if there is an event going on. Or buying them. Every "continue" costs 100 jewels, and logging in everyday grants 50-100 jewels, and hitting the objectives grants 30. I am already 80 levels higher than this boss (she's level 120) and I have been stuck on this boss for the past couple weeks. Every time I get the jewels from logging in, I have to use them to try beating her. What I really want is to use my jewels to buy medals (the method of attacking, like the cards in CoM) but I can't because I want to progress in the story. So not only are obtaining jewels hard, but they're also expensive. Just 100 is $1. I want to progress in the story, but I can't because I don't have jewels to continue, and I definitely don't have jewels to get some medals I know will help me beat her.

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

That somehow didn't answer my question.

Can you not get stronger so you don't need jewels?

Also, isn't the point to save login bonuses so you can play more?

5. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

My medals are maxed out. They are my strongest, at their strongest. I can continue to level, gain more HP, and hope that I can simply endure long enough to finish her off. KHUx isn't like the other games where when you level up your stats go up. You have to fuse certain leveling medals into others to make the medals you want stronger and you have to use these "avatar boards" that you put "avatar coins" (a reward for leveling up) into to increase your HP and the keyblade cost (each medal has a different cost, and those costs together can't exceed the keyblade cost, and each keyblade can only hold 5 medals).

This is going to sound dumb, but I use the jewels to continue while I'm fighting her in hopes I beat her. I actually had some saved up, but I used them to try to get a medal I wanted last week.

6. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

So it sounds like you didn't budget right and gotta save up now. Or maybe you did and are just trying to do too much too fast. Idk.

Unfortunate, but thems the breaks in F2P. The leveling should at least be able to hold ya over while you get more jewels, right?

7. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, guess so. I'll just deal with it.

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Yo I had to revive about 5 times to beat Master Ava. She's purposely extremely difficult, to show how we are all pathetic worms in her presence.

If you're stuck, your best best is to probably wait a week for the Coliseum to reset for September, then hoard all those sweet sweet Chip and Dale medals for the medals on your main keyblade. I'd also advise waiting until you have at least 1000 jewels before attempting the fight again.

Also, don't worry about being behind, story-wise. Nothing super major happens in the latest set.

9. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Your first mistake. It's a crappy, repetitive game that takes forever to have the story go anywhere. Don't put any money into mobile games or dlc.

Might as well play Pokemon Go instead.