KH FM and Re: CoM left out when it comes to modding/ hacking compared to KH 2 FM +?

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

I understand KH 2 FM hacking is very popular and I'm glad, but I feel KH FM, and KH Re: CoM are left out. Especially after trying out Team Mod, this makes me wish the other two games got the same treatment for the community.KH Re: CoM gets it the worst because of the card battle system however some voice replacement hacks really would make the game better such as Sora, Riku, and Ansem getting KH 1 battle quotes, or how about a Team Mod for those games, or even replacing Donald, Goofy, or another party member with a Boss just like in KH 2 for KH FM.

If you don't know what team mod is, here it is as it is awesome!

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Sarkio san said he was going to make a Tea Mod for KH1FM soon .

3. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

Good, this means that playing as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness will soon be possible! :D All that will be left is KH Re: CoM and I really want this game modded as I said before as I hate Sora and Riku having KH 2 Battle Quotes as their younger selves, or Ansem having Richard Epcar's battle quotes.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

if thats all you want it for i can try and make a code to play as him.

5. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks, I would rather wait for an official team mod. KH RE: CoM needs a team mod too as it as Ansem, Sora, Riku, and some of the Organization members are there and could be playable characters. But I really want a battle quotes mod for KH Re: CoM more than a team mod for both of those games as I still feel KH Re: CoM is "incomplete" out of all of the KH PS2 games. I have the beta iso that I found the disc to that I had for a few years, but I can't play it even though I extracted the .iso. I don't know why I feel this mod for KH Re: CoM needs to be done, I feel like I'm the only one that wants it done and I've been wanting this to be done for about 2 years now. You can make the code if you want and I would be sure to try it out though! I am an Ansem fan and it upsets me Richard Epcar battle quotes are in KH RE: CoM, that's the main reason I want his quotes replaced, plus Sora and Riku as I said before sound awkward with their older KH 2 voices. Once it's possible to edit the quotes, I know the music would be easier to replace as I've stumbled upon the entire soundtrack in the files before. Every song from KH 1 I would replace with the KH 1 Versions (Minus Destiny Islands, and Dearly Beloved) and every song from KH 2 (Lazy Afternoons, Sinister Sundown, The 13th Struggle), I would replace with the KH 2 Versions. If most to all of these mods were done, KH Re: CoM would be a better and more wonderful game to play! :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014