Kamisama Dolls

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Bushy, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Translated name: God Dolls.

[​IMG]

Episodes: 13

Second Season?: There will be, I'm sure. Everyone is saying this was the last episode for the season, although the ending was ambiguous to whether we'll see one next week. (I'll update this once I know for sure) If this was the last ep, then there should be a second season for sure.

Plot Summary: Kyouhei, after moving away to Tokyo from his old town to get away from the events that happened, is on a goukon with his friends, including his old neighbor, Shiba. After drinking for a whole night, he and Shiba discover a dead, bloody, body in the elevator. He is told by his younger sister, Utao with her Kamisama Doll, that Aki, an old friend, and his Doll, are the culprits responsible.

My thoughts: This was a favourite of mine from the Summer Line up of 2011. It's got a very dark but powerful story. You are forced to adapt and grow close to the characters right from the start, but it works really well with how they did it. The story kept me guessing and I looked forward to each episode as they passed by. The last few eps in particular had be yearning for a week to pass so I could see what happens.
    The main character might leave a few people frustrated at first, but that's how it is meant to be, trust me. ;)
    I can't say much else on this really other than. Yeah, definitely watch this. XD

~

But yeah.
    Anyone else watch this anime?
    Any thoughts etc?

(Please remember to spoiler tag things if you're gonna talk about story elements, so as not to ruin things for people who may wish to watch it but haven't yet. Thanks. XD)