Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Mar 21, 2012.

1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I had heard of it many times by my friends and since I wanted to cosplay, I decided to watch the anime.

I liked it. Romance comedy. Misaki and Usui are a grand pairing that keep things interesting. Though the seemingly romantic scenes always get me. Not the ending I expected but oh well. And now I hear there's been a manga. I plan to read it too.

So talk to me, how many of you out there liked it? Discuss. <3

2. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Maid Sama wa awesome until......

Usui left and went to Miyabigaoka..... It started to get boring....but I still <3 Usui-kun!!

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I should not have read that. I still only have knowledge of the anime since I can't find the manga yet or haven't had a chance to read it.

But interesting.

Why did he leave if I may ask?

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

A lot happens...
    I can't really remember because I haven't read it for a while after he left... It got kinda boring and stretched out so I lost interest and turned to other stories...

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I see. But thank you, it's made me interested in reading it now. I might have to start from the beginning though since I lost my place.

Have you seen the anime at all?

6. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Mhm! I watched all of it! And fangirled over Usui's voice. Usui is voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto, who voiced Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist. Another notable voice actor was Kana Hanazawa (Mayuri from Steins;Gate). She voiced Hana-chan. Moe voice~~<3