Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Bushy, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Translated name: A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives

[​IMG]

Episodes: 12

Second Season?: More than likely going to happen. I'll be surprised if they don't.

Plot Summary: Kurogane Taito is a freshman in Miyasaka High. After an injury that prevented him from practicing karate, which he excelled in since elementary school, he had always believed that he was an ordinary, regular guy. However, due to a forgotten promise exchanged with beautiful Vampire (Most Ancient Sorcerer) Saitohimea nine years ago, he was in fact no longer ordinary. Taito later went on to regain his memories after a certain incident, and was reunited with Saitohimea. Along with unlikely allies, Kurenai Gekkou, Miyasaka High's student council president and a genius bent on avenging his parents, and Andou Mirai, a cute lightning demon and familiar of Gekkou, they have to contend against Gekkou's twin brother, Kurenai Hinata, who sought to resurrect the powerful Vampire (Most Ancient Sorcerer) Bahlskra. Unknown to them, their destinies were already woven and foretold in an ancient prophecy of epic proportions.

My thoughts: So this anime was a pretty decent one in the Summer line up of 2011.
    It wasn't the best anime of the season but it certainly wasn't the worst.
    The story at times felt predictable and cliche, but a lot of anime has that now'a'days.
    It was still enjoyable with it's fair share of humour and a pretty darn good story.
    The main protagonist is one of the usual 'must be a hero, but is an idiot when it comes to girls' type, and sometimes you can feel a bit annoyed with him but every anime tends to have at least one character that may annoy. The main heroine could possibly annoy watchers too, but that is just a matter of perspective.
    I would recommend this anime to people if they have free time. It wasn't something that made me feel "Oh my god! Everyone must watch this!" (and there are plenty of anime that have made me feel like that) but it's certainly not a bad series.
    It only being 12 eps makes it easy to watch as well, and with the current ending, nothing has been solved persay as of yet, but plenty of questions have been raised which most definitely suggests a second season. However, we have no idea when that will be coming, or if they will even choose to continue it. I however see it as having potential so I do feel they more than likely will choose to continue it in the future.

~

Anyone else watch this anime?
    Any thoughts etc?

(Please remember to spoiler tag things if you're gonna talk about story elements, so as not to ruin things for people who may wish to watch it but haven't yet. Thanks. XD)