Intro post

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Infernolefland, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infernolefland Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello my name is infernolefland. I am apart of the magic kingdom hearts group who is known as Scotty. Hope to be talking to you guys very soon. Take care all ~infernolefland

2. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

3. Sonja Taylor Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome welcome!! ;) Khvids is a great site!

4. Infernolefland Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

5. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Magic Kingdom Hearts invasion? haha

Welcome! We're glad to have another new member here :) Make sure to read the rules and have fun.
    Hope to see you around.

6. lilyaccidentaladventurer Merlin's Housekeeper

7. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome!
    It is a pleasure to have you become a part of the community.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of the staff. They will be glad to help.
    Have fun and see you around!

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Heyo and welcome to KH-Vids! Another Magic Kingdom Hearts member huh? Well, anyways, please ask the staff members or look in the FAQs if you have any questions, and feel free to ask any one of us for help. See you around the forums!

P.S. Don't mind FloodOfTwilight's claim of being Mentally Unstable, he says that to EVERY new member.

9. Skian Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey Scotty. I'm just getting started here also. Hopefully I'll be seeing you around the forum!

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome Inferno ^^ Glad to see you on the site. I think it's pretty cool you're part of a project like that. Looks like you've got a lot of friends joining the site as well.

Make sure to read the rules, they're pretty important.

Hope you find lots of useful info here, and hopefully stick around ^^

See ya' around the forums~

11. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Hey there, welcome! Read the rules, respect elders and staff, blah blah blad[/boringintro]
    If you ever need any help, or just someone to talk to, there's a lot of people here who'd be willing.
    See you around!

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

It's true, I do say that to every new member that I can say that too, though usually in a variety of ways; stating how how multiple psychiatrist have given up, Stating that I will go hunt for prey with my pack, or just go find someone and screw with their minds in unfathomable ways that bend reality however I want it. But I don't have 24/7 access to the internet right now, so I can't do that as often anymore...
    btw I am mentally unstable.

So anyway Welcome to kh-vids! We hope you enjoy the site.

13. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six

Alright Flood I'm a let you finish, but your not

Ok well how's it going new member? Take a trip to a site that not only access your Dreams, but the magic you have inside of yo-*Shot*

Glad to have you as a new person of this team, go to the spam zone mostly so many wanna be try hards are in there. Its fun seeing what they put down trying to talk with such high end intelligence good man it does work wonders. People say avoid, but you shouldn't because its part of the forum so enjoy it all right? There's also some cool things to scope out in the video section which I just started going into myself, they have the writers part, rp, amv, tek help, help with life, Kingdom Hearts Discussions, help with your personal life if you really need it. I mean this site has it all kinda because it all depends on what you're really after from this site. OH!!!!! Almost forgot something if you have any game systems there's a thread where you can post your gamertag and play with other members on here, or just chat with random peepz through vm. Besides all of that have a splendid day ok n,n

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.