In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"We came here to find the source of the curse and well, stop it. But I think preventing a demon that could kill us all from being revived kinda takes a higher priority." Veilen said in regard to what Mikasa had said. Seeing the two S-class was unexpected to say the least, however so was seeing Cal already up on her feet. It was also worth noting that she was cheering for them almost as if she'd forgotten everything she did in between them finding her and they're defeating her. Maybe she was just acting like that because Caliborn and Mikasa were there.

Speaking of the curse, they should probably get back to finding out the cause for it, a task that could've been a lot harder if not for Caliborn healing everyone. Boreal had did quite the number on them, plus there was what Cal did when she fought them so yeah, it was pretty good not feeling like he was about to keel over any second.

2. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Malkira used Blitz on Everlue

Best post ever

3. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    After having felt the icy blast of Boreal's attacks, Charlotte had gone out whilst defending Ra. She continued to lay there until a wave of healing energy had come over her and brought herself back up onto her feet, only to see where the healing energy had come from. As it had turned out, two S-Class members, Caliborn and Mikasa, had come to the location where they had been fighting Boreal. Looking further, she saw that Calxiyn too was with them. As Mikasa had let loose a small tirade of words that seemed to be of clearly harsh and bitter origin, Charlotte had nodded at what Veilen had said and then stared Mikasa in the eye. "I'm sorry if you were to be mistaken in thinking we had come to this area for a simple picnic and disregarded the job. However, the task we had here was dealing with a curse over the island. This place was not only the most likely source of that curse, but it had also ended with us finding a man driven by obsession to unseal a demon that likely would have caused far greater ruin than the pressing curse over the island would ever do. So I apologize if we seem to have a slight look of joy at present." The last thing she had seemed to say with an uncharacteristic tone of sarcasm.

She then turned to face Calxiyn and with a more harsh voice,
    "and there was another reason we had come here to begin with. As a guild member of ours had seen fit to split themselves off and separate themselves from our group, only to be captured and caused for our immediate search for her location. Someone, who I don't understand why they would be so overjoyed over Boreal's defeat as they had seen fit to ally themselves against their comrades and aid in the delusion that the man had." She then turned away from her and said to the rest, in a more calm voice, "though I suppose the point still stands that the curse isn't broken and we still must find a way to break it." She then looked to the purple moon in the sky through the hole in the ceiling and seemed to come to some sort of a realization. Turning back to Caliborn and Mikasa, she had asked, "would either of you happen to know the affects of a ritual known as the Moon Drip?"

After having brought down Virgo, Aoki and Rho had to go in and use another attack once more to bring the plump Everlue down and successfully beat this mission. However, Rho seemed a tad worse for wear compared to the other guild members, and so Aoki just used cure on him. Rho then followed up on Everlue by using blitz against him.

As Lucia listened to what Thomas had said about what he needed, he ended with needing a reason to fight. Sipping her drink, Lucia pondered on it for a bit as she had looked back to him saying, "well, if a reason to fight is what you need, just look around. I mean, isn't helping out people in need, helping out your friends, and just safeguarding this chaotic family of a guild a reason enough to?" Once Thomas had told her to keep this side of him a secret from the others, she said, "well, I think others would think this side of you is cool, but if a secret is what you want it to be, then," pretending to zip her lips with one of her hands and flick away an imaginary key, she said, "your secret's safe with me."

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ra panted heavily as Boreal lay defeated before them. He looked down at the man who had tried so desperately to defeat them, unable to do so. It was, in large part, thanks to Dale and his barriers of ice. He turned to the man, giving an approving smile. An unspoken thanks. It wasn't long before the entrance of the two S-class members and the filthy traitor. He was relieved to have Caliborn's healing wash over him. He needed it. They all did. "He speaks the truth, Caliborn. Had we not intervened, then he likely would've released it, and been unable to stand against it, leaving it to destroy as it saw fit. Dale's bringing us on this mission may have actually saved a large number of lives."

Ra shot a glare at the other who has entered the room with the S-classes. "And you tried to help him. We'll deal with you once we return to the guild, traitor." Ra said, bitterness evident throughout his voice. Mikasa, however, then chided them for looking celebratory. She was right. The mission wasn't finished. "Indeed you are correct. However, this may have been beneficial to completing our task. The villagers said the moonlight was causing the transformations, and even fully transformed only in the light of the moon. It's a safe assumption that the moon drip ceremony is the cause of it. So, there's only one thing to do." He looked to Charlotte, then to Gaius, and gave a nod. They both knew what needed to be done. Extending an armored hand, he grabbed ahold of the shoulder of Veilan's shirt.

[​IMG]
    Well, the fight between the other newcomer and Johanna had gone interestingly enough. He'd ended up healing her, instead of attacking her. He was an interesting fellow to say the least. Aias stood, and walked to Johanna. "Now i must take the test, no?" He asked, preparing his chain for combat.

[​IMG]
    Quinn moved out of the way of the darkness enhanced claw that headed for his face. It, for whatever reason, seemed like that one attack had carried on for an exceedingly long time...Odd. Nevertheless, the two had returned from their slow motion adventure. Quinn, being far too amazing at everything for his own good, obviously had to flip his hair at every given opportunity during the fight. And suddenly, because of this, the pants of every female within a three mile radius, and Damian, was reduced to the equivalent of Niagara Falls. He hated being so awesome. It was such a burden. God, his life was so hard. It was just the worst. "Alright, you're on!" Quinn began to glow with magic as his clothing changed. "Machina Soul: Invincible!" When the light faded, his clothing had changed into that of an extremely bulky camouflage armor.

5. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

"You're right. We still need to finish the mission,"
    Therity said as she recovered from the stun, pushing herself to her feet. She nodded at Ra as he confirmed what she already knew about Moon Drip being the cause of their curse. "The main side effect of Moon Drip is the production of exhaust fumes, sort of a residue Magic, that crystallize over the sky. The intense magical energy is also most likely effecting the villagers, and causing them to switch forms. This probably happened around the time that the moon 'became purple'," she used air quotes to emphasize those words, "since that's when the magical energy began to build up. It's also why they think the moon itself is to blame, when it's really the effects of Moon Drip." She paused to look at the faces around her and take a breath. "If we can destroy the crystalized magical energy in the sky, the villagers should go back to the way they were."

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I can't... She, she scares me. She tried to attack the guild and then joined the guild. Then she came on a mission with us and killed a bunch of fairies and hurt Skadi.... She is younger than me but... She controls fire and loses control and hurts people. I don't want her to hurt me, or anyone else. She is a danger to have in the guild." Silvia explained the situation with Thea hoping she was making sense in why she feared Thea and why she couldn't be friends with Thea. Sure she felt bad for the girl but that didn't make things any easier.

Leo then agreed to show her around more. "Thank you." Silvia said as she got up. She tried to sort herself out, make sure she looked more presentable after having been sitting at the table in distress for so long. "So.... Lead the way." She said with a lack of anything else to say to Leo at this time.

[​IMG]
    "I am no part of a family anymore. I mean these guys are great but how can I truly be a part of them knowing what I know is going to happen?" Thomas asked. "No what never mind. It isn't important. Besides I can't complain, I mean I scored a date with probably one of the nicest people in this guild that I have met. Thank you. Would you be up for going out again?" Thomas asked hopefully. If he could keep this going it would be great, if not, well he guessed that he could live. He wasn't going to complain too much. He could just deal with in and find someone else. He was sure that there was some one else in this guild that would accept his invitation for a date. But at this point he didn't want anyone else. He was rather enjoying Lucia's company. He started fantasizing about what a future would be like with her... not that he had a future but still.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Ra spoke, Gaius showed a toothy grin. He did know what to do. The mission had to be completed, which meant stopping the moon drip, and that meant taking out the moon. Or at least disrupting the drip, but hey whatever worked. "This time, try not landing on someone when you come down huh?" the fire mage asked. He, too, grabbed onto Veilen's shirt. "Ready whenever you are, Charlotte!" Gaius stated excitedly, ready to throw Veilen at the moon. Not to the moon. At.

[​IMG]
    Quinn may have had a fancy transformation, but Gexln didn't need one. He could transform into a beast, but where was the fun in that? "Can't fight me with your own strength Quinn? Gotta turn into a machine? It's not going to change anything" the shadow dragon slayer said. Taking a step back, he attacked again. This time by releasing a mighty burst of magical energy in the form of his Shadow Dragon's Roar.

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"You're tougher than you look sir, but no matter. You'll soon find yourself defeated at our hands!" Vance taunted.

Zéphyrine used Blitz. They attacked 3 times dealing 4 damage (total 12). With Strength they did 21 damage.

Zephyr used Quick Blitz on Everlue. He did 3 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon he did 24 damage.
    Malkira used Blitz. He attacked twice dealing 5 damage (Total 10). With Strength and Weapon he did 32 damage.
    Aoki used Cure on Rho. She healed 18 damage.
    Rho used Blitz. He attacked twice dealing 4 damage (Total 8). With Strength and Weapon he did 28 damage.
    Vance used Thunder. He did 4 damage. With Magic and Weapon he did 20 damage.
    Conrad used Aero. He did 7 damage, but with Magic he did 11 damage.
    Total 129 damage dealt (Defence included).

Everlue used Flop on Zéphyrine. He did 8 damage, but with Strength he did 13 damage.
    Everlue then used Earth Bounce. He did 6 damage, but with Magic and Speed he did 12 damage. Everyone but Rho took 2 damage.

Duke Everlue:
    [​IMG]
    HP: 163
    Weapon: Fisticuffs (1-4)
    Abilities:
    Diver: Everlue digs rapidly through a surface and disappears for a turn then launches himself out of the ground at someone. (1-10) Magic and Speed
    Earth Bounce: Everlue bounces around off everything much like a human bouncy ball and somehow hits everyone in the process. (1-15) Magic and Speed
    Flop: Everlue flops on his foes with his immense weight. (5-10) Strength
    Strength: 15
    Speed: 5
    Defence: 10
    Magic: 5

Malkira
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Double Handed Axe (4-11) -2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1(-2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 8

Zéphyrine
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (17)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon:
    Tambourine: (1-8) +2 SPD

Item Slot: (4)
    Speed: 4(+2)
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 3

Rho
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon:
    Arming Sword (2-10) +0 SPD

Item Slot: (3)
    Strength: 17
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 2

Vance
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(20)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)

Weapon: Mage's Staff
    Item Slots (3)
    Speed: 4
    Defence: 0
    Magic: 9

Conrad
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(20)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(35)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Weapon: Arming Sword (2-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots (3)
    Speed: 7
    Defence: -1

Aoki
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (24)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)

Weapon: Keyblade: (4-10) -1 SPD
    Lucky Ring: Brings luck to the wearer, increasing the drop rate of items/Jewels (20% enhanced Drop Rate)

Speed: 4(-1)
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 11

Zephyr
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (24)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    Weapon: X-Gloves: (3-8) +1 SPD
    Strength: 15.5
    Speed: 2.5(+1)
    Defense: 2.5

9. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Whilst awaiting a response from one of the two S-Classes, Therity had then spoken up and explained everything about the Moon Drip to them. Charlotte was slightly surprised, but figured given that they had all come from varying different backgrounds, it was only natural that someone would know something that seemed peculiar to someone else. However, a plan was then formed between Ra, Gaius and herself, or rather, some sort of silently understood objective was shared between the three. Gripping onto Veilen as well, she said,
    "right, then. Let us begin! Veilen, remember to hit the sky as hard as you can!" Looking to Gaius and Ra nodded before shouting to the duo, "ready?!" With a short pause she then said, "launch!" With that, the trio had put all of their strength into it and had flung Veilen straight to the starry sky.

Aiight so, Aoki used Aero and Rho used Quick Blitz. There ya go.

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Call Calxiyn a traitor for reasons I know not of, but obviously the ones who betray Evanora's trust by sneaking on an S-Class Mission are clear as crystal." Mikasa glared.

"Woooow!" Calxiyn shouted. Purple dust fell from the sky, and the real moon, the white moon, appeared from the clouds. "We did it! We should go check on the villagers now."

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Okay well, looks like we're done here. I must admit, I'm impressed you managed all this. In any case, as she said we shall check on the villagers, then we shall return to the Guild where myself and Evanora will be having words with certain individuals." Caliborn said pointedly looking at Mikasa. His RPer was tired of this mission and far too lazy to question Therity's mastery of old magic that was fairly obscure. Almost as an aside as they went to leave, Caliborn slung the unconscious Boreal over his shoulder where so they could take him back to the Guild. Undoubtedly they'd be able to find a use for him, or lock him up. It depended on Evanora's judgement. RP owner, cut to the village please!

[​IMG]

Dale stood there sheepishly just rolling with everything because the S-Classes were here and he didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention at this point.

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mikasa sighed as they got back to the village. "I understand now." She looked at the villagers who were still demons. "The Moon drip had nothing to do with them turning into demons. They were already demons to begin with. It was the memories that were really being affected. I know of you creatures. I was sent here in my youth to do research for Evanora. You looked human to the Guild Members. It lead you to believe your temporary states were your true form."

"Wait a minute. No wonder they weren't able to go to the temple. The moon light is sacred. Creatures of darkness couldn't enter in there." Calxiyn exclaimed.

"I knew you could do it!" It was Bobo, the boat man. "I owe you one."

"Bobo?!" Moka shouted.

"Getting stabbed in the chest hurt pretty bad, but you gotta do more then that to kill a demon." Moka started to cry. The demons flew into the air, and all surrounded Bobo in a hug.

"Now for another order of business." Mikasa started. "They won't be taking the reward. This job wasn't offically accepted by the Guild, so it isn't right. Your graditude should be payment enough."

"Ya, Mikasa's right, we don't need a reward for helping out people in need!"

"It would be against the principles of the Guild... but I wouldn't find taking the gate key you offered."

"It's all yours, thank you so much!"

"Wait uh, Mikasa, Caliborn... what do we do about Boreal?" Calxiyn tugged on Caliborn's skirt, which caused Mikasa's eyes to lock onto the small girl and bite the inside of her cheek.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  13. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Boreal I'm bringing back to the Guild. I'm not sure what else to do with him. He's clearly too powerful and dangerous to keep free, so we'll have to do something with him." Caliborn answered, frowning at Mikasa's glare at Cal. He did however gently brush her off, as not to aggravate her. She was fearsome when roused and while Caliborn wasn't especially worried about her, he was more concerned about having an enraged Mikasa on a boat. It would be chaotic and probably a lot of effort on his part to calm her down so she didn't tear the whole damn place apart. He did however, take note of one thing. As soon as Mikasa said that she wouldn't mind taking the gate key, he took it. "Guild property Mikasa. I'll be keeping hold of this."
    "We're glad to have helped here Moka. Enjoy your lives and live peacefully. Bobo, would you mind taking us back to Hargeon Town- Actually do you know anywhere else we can land to get home? As you're well aware, my colleagues managed to upset some people."
    Caliborn asked.

[​IMG]

Dale had nothing he really wanted to say at the moment. As much as he didn't necessarily like Boreal coming with them back to the Guild considering who they were handing him over to, he couldn't object. With Caliborn and Mikasa there he was outranked and he figured he was likely in enough trouble as it was. He didn't need to open his mouth, throw in an unwanted opinion and make it worse for himself.

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "Of course. Feel free to come back any time to visit already? Galuna has a lot of monsters here, it would be good for anyone from your Guild to train here!"

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    Calxiyn Showed up. It seemed like this girl would changer her mind whenever it would and did benefit her. Please not a change he would be give her another chance. She seemed happy that they defeated Boreal. None of this would have happened if Calxiyn kept her women emotions in check. Mikasa then showed up saying they should not be celebrating. Mikasa was ether not listing or did not see what was happening. "The curse is no more by defeating Boreal we stopped the curse. The effects of said curse should dissipate once the effects of moon drip were off. It probably took years for the effect of Moon drip to take effect on the people on the village." The job was over as far as he was concerned. Having two s class members here now was odd. "The demon Deliora was stopped from being freed. The curse will soon follow." He then turned to Therity. "We do not need to do anything it will just go away in time." He then watched as Veilen was lunched into the sky. That was a waste of energy. What did they think they would do by doing that. Calborn did not really answer him. 'Call Calxiyn a traitor for reasons I know not of, but obviously the ones who betray Evanora's trust by sneaking on an S-Class Mission are clear as crystal.' What was wrong with this woman? "Calxiyn betrayed the Guild. You do not even care. I came on this mission to help people. Which was done. We helped those people in the village. We did not know it was a S class mission until we got on the island. You know what even if I knew it was I would still come because those people needed help, regardless of if it was an S class mission or not." Soon the real white moon appeared. Then they went back to the village for unknown reasons. Creatures of darkness could not enter the temple. Then how was it that Calxiyn got into it? It was clear she had a change of heart. Maybe it was/ is based off the current time the person enters. It ended up being that they would not be getting a reward. "That is fine by me. Helping people in need is enough of an reward for me." Before he headed to the boat there was one thing left to do. He walked up to Calborn. "Mine if I have a word." Hopefully he could Talk to Calborn on the boat ride. He hoped he would get the chance before there get back to the guild.

16. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity watched the 'sky' shatter somewhat smugly, and ignored Ander's comment. He clearly didn't know what he was talking about; the mission wouldn't have been finished unless they had resolved the issue then, which they had. When the group reached the village, Therity was rather intrigued by the revealance of the demons' natural forms. Interesting, so rather than effecting their actual body, it effected their memory. I'll have to remember that, she thought to herself as she boarded the boat to go back to the guild hall.

17. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

(pretend theres a banner here)

Malkira used uhh I cdon't care gahh sooo tired.

Malkita did a thing

uhsbdipoubsfiudneqwsfdxz

Blitz.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

So it appeared that Mikasa was ignoring what was said about Cal siding with the guy who wanted to bring back a demon that would've killed everyone. That little fact must've gone over her head. More so when she called them traitors, which was a little extreme. How the hell were they suppose to know that they weren't suppose to go on this mission.

When Ra, Gaius and Charlotte had each grabbed onto him, Veilen looked at the three with a confused look on his face.
    "What are you guys doing?" It was unclear whether this was fortunate or unfortunate, but his answer came in the form of the three of them launching him into the air, specifically towards the purple moon. It'd taken a couple of seconds for that to register in his head as well as the reason behind his being thrown into the air. "Next time give me a heads up!"

The purple moon was getting closer and closer as well the time to strike. He gripped his sword, ready to slash at the moon when something hindered his ability to do so. He'd misjudged how long it would take for him to draw his sword and strike the moon, so while he thought he was enough time to do so the reality was that he didn't and crashed headfirst into the moon. It was quite impressive that he didn't have some head related injury because of all the of times that he landed on his head or hit something with his head.

Now because he was about to swing his sword at the time of impact, the blade was released from his grip and well to the ground. Specifically onto Chief Moka's head. If someone could pick that up and bring it with them, that would be swell. As for Veilen, while he did land near the village, he wasn't anywhere near the ground at all. He was up in a tree, though still conscious and not in a daze. Which was a good thing seeing as how he could've easily just walked off the branch that he was currently on if he were, and that would be a long way down.

Leo listened to Silvia's reasons for not thinking that she could be the person's friend and again the reasons behind it had surprised him. It wasn't often that he heard about being losing control over their magic and hurting people, nor murdering fairies. "I don't think you should write off being able to her friend. If she loses control over her powers, then its not like she's intentionally trying to hurt anyone." Not knowing anything about this girl other then what Silvia has told made it difficult to know what to think about her other than simple giving the benefit of the doubt.

Silvia then stood up as per his agreeing to show her around. As for within the guild, there wasn't much that he could think to show her. However going outside would be better.
    "Wanna start by going out around town?"

Zephyr used Quick Blitz on Everlue.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    So everything had worked out in the end. Boreal had gotten his ass kicked, the demon villagers were all better, and Veilen was stuck in a tree. However, Mikasa had called them traitors for going on the S class mission. "But did we betray Evanora's trust or prove she should trust us more? I don't know if you realized, but we completed the S class mission. I'd say we're ready to take on some test to become S class. You're just pissy because we're better than you" Gaius responded, before wandering over to grab Veilen's sword. He held it up, and then pulled Veilen out of the tree as he handed his comrade his sword back. "Hey Veilen, I have a great idea. When we get back, lets launch you at Thomas to show him what he missed out on!" the fire mage exclaimed with a mischevious grin on his face, ready to leave.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Did Leo not notice her disposition to nervousness? She couldn't help but be nervous and that effected how she could get along with others. It was rather hard to be friends with a young girl when the only thing that went through her mind was, what if she hurt her. She was scared of the girl and she couldn't help it. How was that supposed to make a solid friendship? Perhaps Skadi could still try but Skadi didn't get nervous like she did. "I-I just don't know if I can make myself stop being scared of her... of everything." Silvia admitted.

Leo offered to show her around town, that sounded like a good option, fresh air might be good for calming the mind and then she would know where to go if she needed anything, especially anymore medical supplies. Silvia wondered if Caliborn had found a specific use for her talent yet, a job that might need it. If he had then maybe she could start feeling as some use to the guild instead of dead weight that needed to be taken care of because of emotional issues. She didn't let her thoughts show as she looked up at Leo to speak. "Yeah, lets go."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.