In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Uh, okay, if you're sure" Damian hesitantly raised his weapon, a stick, what good was that? He ignored the arguing from the guys at the bar, (despite the fact they looked pretty hot, British accents were so cute) and got prepared for battle. With all the strength he could muster he gently poked Johanna "sorry" he blurted stepping back.

[​IMG]
    "Very well" Malkira grumbled "Still, we've got to get them out of here" without waiting for a response Malkira barged into the hall "Terribly sorry my lords" he bowed "But the ball at Count McFakename's manor is starting momentarily, and the coach is ready for you. I do apologise for interrupting my lords but unless we move quickly we shall be late, and you know what a temper the Count has" If this didn't work he'd kill Everlue. Or incapacitate him. Violently.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Wow it is very pretty." Silvia said softly as she looked at the photo before changing topics. "Wait you said you are S-class right? Does it get any easier?" Silvia asked before clarifying. She was searching for a reason to stay at this point. "I have only been here a short time and I have witnessed this guild attacked, and one of the new members being killed. The girl who helped hurt the guild join us, then hurt us and kill faeries on our mission. I have had to watch a man die when I couldn't do anything to stop it despite my specialty being healing. And on top of it I saw two girls... well..." Silvia started to fidget and also blush as she struggled to say the work, and also didn't want to think about it. "Two girl um having... uh..." Her voice dropped to a low awkward whisper. "...sex..." She finally got out.

It was about that time that Skadi walked up. "Oh hi Skadi...." Silvia said quietly. "This is Leo, he is S-class." Silvia introduced quietly. "And I don't know what is going on over there. I haven't been paying attention. Sorry..." She said as she looked back down at her hands, shivering a bit.

"That isn't nice. I am perfectly cultured, unlike you." The British personality said before continuing. "I would never dirty my hands, especially not with the like of-" He was cut off by another personality. "FIGHT!!!!!!" This one went to grab the great sword before he was also taken over by the dominate personality, Trevor. "There will be no fighting. We are meant to be examples to the new young ones here. Getting into a bar fight the moment we return from a mission." Trevor said putting the tea down and crossing his arms. "I am sorry Quinn that you couldn't come but there was three people most needed and well Leo called the other spot first. Now can you two please behave. I am going to see if I can help with the restoration process." Trevor said as he placed the money for the drink down and started to wander off to see what he could do to help.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Skadi's face went red as Leo introduced himself and Silvia followed up. She'd just insulted an S class wizard. Not only an S class wizard, but an S class wizard that was actually nice, a rarity among the guild members there. She backed up slightly. "Nice to meet you Leo, and that's okay Silvia. I'll...i'll go see what's going on over there" she stated, embarassed as she hurried over to the bar.

[​IMG]
    Gexln scoffed at Trevor's rejection. "Well damn, if you don't wanna fight I guess you don't wanna fight. I don't see why you'd be worried about us setting good examples though, I am-" he started, before hearing Quinn's challenge to partake in the drinking competition. "YOU'RE ON! JOHANNA GIVE ME TWO MORE OF THOSE THINGS STAT" Gexln cried, whirring around to face Quinn. However, he spotted a certain individual talking with Leo, a certain individual he recognised, in fact. "Hold up, I have a thank you to obtain" he stated.

Gexln walked over to Silvia and Leo, ignoring Skadi as she walked past him despite her attempting to ask him what the hell was going on. "Heeeeey Silvia, I haven't seen you in years. How have you been? I didn't know you joined Sapphire Eclipse" he said. Damn he was loving this alcohol. Stupid being a lightweight..

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia waved her friend off as someone else approached her, calling her by name. But she didn't know the person. She didn't think. "W-who are you?" Silvia stammered sitting up and looking at Leo for help. "How do you know who I am?" She asked getting very nervous and uncomfortable thinking that she was supposed to know the person when she didn't. She didn't feel like explaining herself until someone clarified what was going on, and Leo answered her question.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Leo was glad that Silvia had liked the picture that he'd showed her. It meant that his plan was working to a sense. He continued to flip through some of the pictures when Silvia had asked whether or not it things got easier as an S-Class. "Well, sometimes it does. Though there's no guarantee that everything will stay easy all the time." Leo hoped that that would answer her question. Upon hearing some of the things that she'd been through during her time at the guild, Leo had various, subtle reactions. A look of understanding when she said that one of the guild members had died. A slightly confused expression when hearing about the girl who'd attacked the guild joining them, a surprised expression at the mentions of fairies and finally. She'd whispered out what Leo could assume was what she wanted to get out of her head. "Oh well. You've clearly been through a lot despite being new."

While there was a faint blush that had arose on his face after she'd mentioned the lesbian intercourse, he still kept up his composure so that he could at least try to help her. By this point Skadi had already gone off towards the bar thus leaving the two.
    "The only thing I can say right now is that not everything will be as painful or well unexpected as what you've been through. Things will get better with time."

A familiar voice could be heard approaching them and with a quick look in the direction said voice was heard, Leo found that it was a drunk Gexln heading towards them. He'd also called out Silvia by name.
    "So how do you know her Gexln?" Leo questioned. Silvia had given him a look asking for help and thus he would do his best to do so.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln shrugged his shoulders. "She probably doesn't remember it was me. This'll be interesting, see how good your memory is, Silvia. Four years ago, a certain someone was in trouble, and a stranger just so happened to save her. Aaaaand he got these" he said, pulling off his shirt to reveal several scars along his back, "to show for it. Remembering now?" he asked, smirk on his face.

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Johanna, laughed. "Come on Damian, bring it on! Lets see if you can get be down to 25 HP!"
    Johanna
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (125)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (171)
    Ability Slots: (9)
    Take Over: Animal Soul
    (5)Knuckle Plant: The user throws seeds on the ground, which then grow into large vines with fists, pummeling the opponent (30 MP, spawns a Knuckle Plant that can do 15 damage per turn)
    (8)Chain Plant: The user throws a pack of seeds on the ground which will then grow into large vines that bind the target to decrease its mobility (45 MP, Spawns a Chain Plant that can Bind enemies)
    (5)Holder Plant: The user summons large, springy leaves, which can be utilized to aid someone falling down from above (20 MP)

(8) Fairy Bomb: Gremlin: The user surrounds the enemy with dust particles which are then ignited to create a powerful explosion. (50 damage, 35 dealt to other targets, 40 MP)
    (5) Fairy Ray: The user casts rays composed of fairy dust towards the target that have the ability to inflict damage. (40 damage, 40 MP)
    Stopra: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 2 rounds of combat. (30 MP)
    Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    Weapon:
    Magic Fists (4-8)

Fists (4-8)
    Item Slot: (7)
    Strength: 16.5
    Speed: 2.5
    Defense: 5.5
    Magic: 17

Damian

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (71)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slot: (5)
    Strength: 12
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 12

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Oh bugger this!" Vance swore. Turns out, the plan hadn't even worked in the first place and now Malkira was bursting in. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. He stood up suddenly and extended his arm out. "I'm sure you have a game in mind, but I'm really not interested right now!" Vance fired a bolt of Thunder out of his hand towards the Duke. He was repulsive to look at and behaved like a pervert.
    "This is for being a frankly repulsive perverted fool of a man!" Vance declared. Malkira was here already, so the others probably wouldn't be too far behind.

[​IMG]

"Why did Eric and the fairies have to die?" She asked bluntly. "What did we do wrong? I don't understand. Why is it that in every mission I've been on, something has gone wrong? The first mission, we had to go before we saved the boy's soul. I don't know what happened there. Then Ezekiel attacked and one of our guild mate died. Then, in this mission the Prince died and Thea burned a lot of fairies to death. How can we stop them dying Evanora? What is it that I'm not doing? There has to be a reason for all this!" She explained it all, letting out her frustrations with the guild master. She felt a little better, getting it all off her chest. But she wanted the answers. If it was because they failed, they didn't try hard enough then... They had things to do. Something had to change. Because if it was them failing, then they couldn't let anything get in the way of helping people. She'd failed three times now. No more.

9. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Damian became angry as Johanna taunted him, so she wanted him to hurt her did she? he had no idea what 25 HP meant but he was going to try his st as he called upon the winds.
    Damian used Aero on Johanna

[​IMG]
    Malkira watched Vance shoot a lightning bolt at Everlue, was this his chance to kill? If he had a face he would have grinned wildly "YOU SHALL REMEMBER MY NAME! MALKIRA THE CURSED!" as he ran forwards swinging his axe viciously into Everlue.
    Malkira used blitz on Everlue

10. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II

So Mr Everlue was on to them, he thought about trying to save the situation but saw the earpiece and knew all was lost. Vance didn't seem to waste time on it and immediatly attacked the man.
    "Wait, Vance!" He yelled, but behind them Malkira entered and started to use his axe on the man. Sanity had evaporated he closed his eyes and silently cursed himself, it did not have to be like this did it? Vance and Malkira were already at Everlue's throat there was no way, he was going to stay reasonable now. He folded his hand around the hilt of his blade and whispered to himself: "May the ocean take his soul in peace and may the sky forgive my sins...." He then drew the blade and attacked Everlue

Conrad used Blitz

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "You promise? I think I am a bit in over my head when I chose to join the guild. I just wanted to help people. Heal people, not all this." Silvia replied explaining her situation to Leo. He didn't seem to expect things to be as they were either. That should be a good sign that it wasn't normal, or something to expect. However that didn't help how traumatizing seeing all that could be to a fourteen year old girl.She shouldn't have to go through all of that, especially not so soon after joining.

Now there was also the matter of the drunk man talking to her, knowing who she was. He talked about saving her, then pulled up his shirt to reveal scars along his back. Silvia gasped and slowly placed her hand over her own scar from the same attack. "You nearly died saving me..." She said quietly before looking up at Gexln. "I-I'm sorry so much of that day is a blur. I only remember some things, events but not details, and a lot of it people told me." Silvia blurted out in defense of herself for not knowing him. "Did they heal okay?" She asked quietly after, questioning her own handy work. "Leo, were you there too... four years ago when my town was attacked?" Silvia asked her new found friend.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln nodded. "Yeah they healed alright, I mean you can't expect a gash like that to heal completely but they don't hurt anymore, so there's no need to be sorry" the warrior stated. He had a nagging voice in the back of his head, a voice requesting; no, demanding, more alcohol. "Just figured I'd let you know and all since I don't think I ever got to talk to ya after it. Now if you excuse me I have a pompous ******* to make look like the lightest of weights" he said, before walking swiftly back over to the bar and over to Quinn and couldn't help but notice the lack of drinks. "Johannaaaaaaaa where's our other drink? You can fight later, you have a job to do" Gexln whined.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Well I can't really promise that, but what I can promise is that you'll have someone to help you should you need it. Don't let a few bad incidents cause you to rethink your decisions." After Leo had said his piece, the reason behind Gexln knowing Silvia was revealed. From Leo's standpoint it was unexpected that he'd just happened upon her when she was in danger, but things do tend to happen like that.

Then Silvia had asked if Leo was there four years ago, which would require him to do some thinking.
    "Hmm, four years ago huh. Well it's possible that I was." Leo started, putting his camera down and looking at his hands as he started to recall what he was doing four years ago. He'd be traveling on his own for two years prior, an impressive feat given his age at the time, and had stumble upon a town. The more he thought about it, the more clearer his memories became. The town being attacked, his small amount of attacking, briefly seeing Silva and lastly as well as most importantly, his running away. Despite it being four years since then and how he didn't clearly remember majority of things, just bits and pieces. What was clearer in his head was that he'd ran away. "I was, but I didn't really do much to help, well you anyway. Even though I briefly saw you in potential danger, I just ran away." Leo answered with remorse filled words. He even remember why he'd run away, but he didn't want to thin about it anymore than he was now. "I guess this is the part where I apologize for ditching you."

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Damian used Aero on Johanna. It did 8 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 28 damage.

Johanna's defense reduced 3 damage. She took 25 damage.

Johanna used Knuckle Plant. It would last for 4 turns. This turn it did 14 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 38!

Damian's defense reduced 2 damage. He only took 35 damage.

[​IMG]
    "I'm a little busy right now, make it yourself!" Johanna yelled back as she got hit with the Aero spell.
    Johanna
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (100)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (141)
    Ability Slots: (9)
    Take Over: Animal Soul
    (5)Knuckle Plant: The user throws seeds on the ground, which then grow into large vines with fists, pummeling the opponent (30 MP, spawns a Knuckle Plant that can do 15 damage per turn)
    (8)Chain Plant: The user throws a pack of seeds on the ground which will then grow into large vines that bind the target to decrease its mobility (45 MP, Spawns a Chain Plant that can Bind enemies)
    (5)Holder Plant: The user summons large, springy leaves, which can be utilized to aid someone falling down from above (20 MP)
    (8) Fairy Bomb: Gremlin: The user surrounds the enemy with dust particles which are then ignited to create a powerful explosion. (50 damage, 35 dealt to other targets, 40 MP)
    (5) Fairy Ray: The user casts rays composed of fairy dust towards the target that have the ability to inflict damage. (40 damage, 40 MP)
    Stopra: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 2 rounds of combat. (30 MP)
    Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    Weapon:
    Magic Fists (4-8)

Fists (4-8)
    Item Slot: (7)
    Strength: 16.5
    Speed: 2.5
    Defense: 5.5
    Magic: 17

Damian

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (25)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (66)
    Ability Slots: (6)
    Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon:
    Item Slot: (5)
    Strength: 12
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 12

15. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Veilen used Fire on Boreal. It dealt 1 damage, but with a bonus it dealt 1 damage anyway. With Magic and Weapon it dealt 13 damage. Oops.
    Gaius used Blitz because he used Quick Blitz last time (And I actually noticed this time!). He attacked 4 times dealing 4 damage each time (Total 16). With Strength and Weapon he did 42 damage.
    Ander used Thunder on Boreal. He did 6 damage (THIS IS IT, YOUR TIME TO SHINE AN-), but with Magic and Weapon he dealt 16 damage. (Never mind. At least he wasn't the worst this time)
    Ra used Thunder on... Something. Going to assume Boreal. He did 6 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 32 damage.
    Going to assume Charlotte used Blitz because she can't user Barrier Surge. She attacked 5 times dealing 4 damage each time (Total 20). With Strength and Weapon she did 45 damage.
    Therity used Basic Attack (because she can't use Blitz). With Strength and Weapon she did 26 damage.
    Dale used Thunder Bullets. He shot 9 bullets dealing 6 damage each. He did 54 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 98 damage.
    Boreal's defence reduced 40 damage (And Iced Bastion reduced 60).
    Total damage dealt was 156.

Boreal used Raging Gale. It did 12 damage, but with Magic it dealt 20 damage to everyone.
    Boreal used Cage of Condescension on Gaius. He was trapped for one turn.
    Boreal summoned more Eagles.

Eagles used Peck on Ra. They dealt 34 damage overall.
    More Eagles used Peck on Charlotte. They dealt 49 damage overall.

[​IMG]

Boreal spat blood out of his mouth and snarled, a frown appearing on his face as the icy armour surrounding him shattered into pieces around him. With a sweep of the tendrils he swept everyone back.
    "That... Is... It!"
    Boreal roared. His once pristine features appeared bestial, primal as his rage was summoned from inside him. He raised a hand into the air. "Crystallarax, deal with these interlopers!" There was a blinding flash of white light. When everyone's vision returned, a dragon of ice loomed over them. It was large, almost as tall as the temple itself. It reared it's head, and somehow a chilling roar escaped the crystalline dragon's mouth.
    "Kill them... Or at least hold them off. I must get ready." Boreal said, his voice quavering as he attempted to control his rage. The crystalline head snaked down towards the guild members and roared again, and the chill could be felt by everyone even through the armour. Gaius felt it in particular, now lacking in his protective layer. Boreal turned his back and an icy cocoon appeared around him, the reflection of the dragon staring them down. The two Eagle swarms circled around the Ice Dragon, squawking as if alive as the great beast sized up its prey.

Boreal

[​IMG]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(344)

Crystallarax:
    [​IMG]
    HP: 150
    Weapons: Fangs and Claws (5-15), Tail (10-15)
    Abilities:
    Tail Sweep: Everyone is hit by a sweep of Crystallarax’s tail. (5-15) Strength and Speed and Tail (Divides)
    Ice Gale: Crystallarax breathes a huge storm of ice at the guild members. (1-10) Magic (True Damage)
    Shred: A guild member is stuck by the Dragon’s claws. (5-15) Strength and Fangs and Claws
    Ice Surge: A concentrated stream of ice hits a guild member. (5-20) Magic
    Dying Frenzy: When Crystallarax is defeated, she will lash out with everything (1-10). Fangs and Claws, Tail, Magic.
    Strength: 20
    Speed:10
    Defence: 25
    Magic: 15

Eagles:
    [​IMG]
    HP: 20
    Weapon: Beak (1-5)
    Abilities:
    Peck: The Eagles flock around the enemy and peck them mercilessly (2 X HP) Speed and Strength
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 5
    Defence: 0
    Magic: 0

More Eagles:
    [​IMG]
    HP: 20
    Weapon: Beak (1-5)
    Abilities:
    Peck: The Eagles flock around the enemy and peck them mercilessly (2 X HP) Speed and Strength
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 5
    Defence: 0
    Magic: 0

Gaius

Ice Shield: (0)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (33)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 5

Therity

Ice Shield: (60)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+12)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(45)
    Ability Slots:

Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)

Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra

Ice Shield: (13)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)

Weapon:

Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Strength: 11
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale

HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(100)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(221)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item Slots:

Strength: 14
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen

HP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte

Ice Shield: (11)
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (60)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD

Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5

16. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Despite having responded to him, Sara hadn't really clarified what had her so upset. He couldn't really expect her to be particularly clear, to be fair, in such an agitated state. So Ren would just have to calm her down.

“This place is a little trashed right now,” he commented, glancing around the room. “Although, it's something that we'll have to get used to. After all, this is a guild filled with quite a few powerful wizards, and several of them have some nasty tempers.”
    He smiled reassuringly, and pointed to a chair. “You should take a seat, you look a little tense,” he suggested to Sara. He himself stayed leaning against the doorway, watching. “I don't mean to pry, but I think it's quite obvious that you're riled up about something more than a few smashed training dummies,” he began. “Something up? You mentioned your bow, and killing...”
    He examined the girl again, this time with a slightly sharper look in his eyes. Was this another one with blood on her hands? Well, it wouldn't surprise him. He didn't know many people in the guild, but a lot of them gave off that vibe, some more clearly than others. And Evanora presumably knew all about that. The hell is that woman up to?
    Ah yes, Sara. He smiled again at her to encourage her to speak.
    “Even if you don't want to talk about it just yet, I'll be around. Ok?”

17. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    What was this magic? A fist plant? This was a new definition of flower power. Suddenly realising something he threw down his staff and stepped away from the plant that seemed to hate him "This is stupid! I didn't come here to fight people, I came to help people, and I thought this guild was about helping" Calming down again Damian stepped towards the girl "I'm a doctor, not a fighter. Therefore, rather than show off my limited combat skills, I will show off what I came to do"

Damian used Cure on Johanna

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Mikasa that was rude, apologise." Caliborn said sharply. Their guild members had already annoyed the townsfolk, there was no need to anger them further with bad manners. What she said in the Guild, he didn't really mind but out in public they were the face of the Guild. If they got a bad reputation then they wouldn't get the jobs that they all needed to support their lives. Oh Mikasa, you can be endearing at times when you get flustered but the bad attitude really isn't what we need right now... "I see, thank you for telling me. At least he gave them some discipline. From what you've said, I don't know if he could have stopped them. Anyhow, take us to the Island boatman. With haste if you can. People's lives may depend on it."

19. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:
    Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    At this point it was probably better to attack al at this point. die no more bad rng

It was time for this dombness to end.
    Ander used fire on More Eagles:

Guild Hall:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She looked up at the man. At this point She had to guess that he saw everything. There was no point in hiding anything from him. She took a seat and look at the bow that was now loosely in her grip. She looked up at the man. "Sometimes I feel like everything is a lie. The bow was one of the few things in my life that I was to kept with me. I practiced everyday. This bow it almost like it not the same as before. Is it me?" She then looked at Ren. "You are a lot like him." She looked down at her bow once more then back up. "My bow was stolen the same day I got it. I ended up getting it back. I had to grab food from the garbage just to get by some days. Then that night my life changed. I was in a house trying to get some food. Then my bow misfired and killed the only person that helped me. I did not know it was his house. It just sort of happen." There was sad ness in her voice and in her eyes. "I away felt safe around him. When I was not around him something he gave me gave me strength to be strong. Now that I think about it. It always seemed like it had a power over me. It kept me clam." She then thought back to that night. "Once I killed him then next thing I knew I was awakened to the house burned to the ground. A girl stood by. She said I burnt the house down. I do not remember doing anything like that." Ren was like this man. "I had no magic so how could I do it? You are a lot like him Ren. Your kindness for others you don't know. The guild needs people like you." She was not sure what Ren would say. Would he be like the others? Would he change? Would Ren blame her for the man's death? She did not mean for it to happen. "Everyday I live wanting to change what I did. The bow just seemed to have a mind of its own. I barley touched it and it went off." She then looked at Ren. It was up to him. He was different then the rest of people she came across. "Cassandra said it was me it. That the bow does not work because of me. Is it because I do not want to hurt another?"
    She felt so sad.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  20. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Listening carefully to everything Sara told him, Ren was able to establish that Sara had either unwittingly hurt some people, or been made to believe so. From the sounds of things, Ren tended to believe the latter. Sara however wasn't thinking very clearly, as her last sentence made clear.
    “Sara, calm down please, this probably isn't a problem with you,” he told her gently. “Besides, your logic doesn't make sense. How could you on the one hand not want to hurt other people, and yet still do so with a perfectly normal bow?” he posed to her, trying to help her see reason.
    “You say that the bow has misfired without you meaning to, or without you even handling it much. It sounds to me like it's something up with the bow. You said it went missing at one point? How did you get it back, and did you find out if anyone had taken it?” The circumstances behind could potentially confirm that the bow had been somehow enchanted. Whether it would explain why someone would want to enchant the bow of a random penniless girl was another matter, but it probably wasn't important right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.