In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion

Jack's pov: Mouse king could one shoot most of the people so they could get in trouble if things went badly. He used cure on Thea.

Astedia

Amanda's pov: She used blitz.

2. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    At this point there was no helping Therity. There was simply nothing they could do. At this point of the fight there was only one thing left to do and that was to take Cal down. This was it. Using all the strength he could he cast a spell.
    Ander used Aero

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Veilen used blitz

4. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Mizuki used Blitz.

Ren used Barrier Surge, and blocked for Lucia.

5. Skyheart Joker

Having just blocked for Dale once more, it seemed that Therity was now being singled out and targeted by Cal's relentless attacks. However that couldn't be helped. There was only one thing to do now. This was the best opportunity to beat their opponent back and win the fight. Getting ready, Charlotte had jumped forward towards her opponent and used blitz against her, getting ready to block for Dale if need be.

Oh no Annika was thrown into a snow bank, oh god, oh man, oh lordy, oh scheisser. Lucia used blitz. Wee.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Zwei used Quick blitz

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Gaius used quick blitz

8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Galuna Island

Gaius used Quick Blitz. He did 5 damage, but with Strength, Speed and Weapon he did 23.
    Ander used Aero. It did 2 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 15.

Ra used Aero. It did 7 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 30.
    Dale used Lightning Storm. It did 43 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 72.
    Veilen used Blitz. He jumped 2 times, each time doing 5 damage. He did 10 but with Strength 13.

Charlotte used Blitz and protected Dale. She jumped 5 times, each time doing 2 damage. She did 10 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 20.

All together, the group did 173 damage. Calxiyn's defense reduced 7 damage.

Calxiyn was huffing hard now. She thought it was the end of her for sure. "I hope I did enough for you... Boreal." She panted. "You... you all... think that you... you could..." She could hardly talk.

"Here's a gift for you... you who mock me."

Calxiyn used Dark Splicer 0n Gaius. She stroked him 2 times, each time doing 5 damage. She did 10 damage, but with Magic and Weapon she did 38.

"And you... I know this will just break her poor heart."

Calxiyn used Dark Capriccio on Ra. She shot 2 beams, each doing 4 damage. She did 8 damage, but with Magic and Weapons she did 31.

"This is my rage, and my final vengeance! For Boreal!" She was practically on the floor of the battle field. You could see the darkness flicker away, and soon they would be back on the temple.

Calxiyn used Dark Spiral on everyone but Gaius, Ra and Therity. She spun it 3 times, each time doing 6 damage. She did 18 damage, but with Magic and Weapons she did 38 damage. They took 9 damage.

Gaius' defense reduced 0 damage.
    Ander's defense reduced 5 damage.
    Ra's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Veilen's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Charlotte's defense reduced 8 damage.

Calxiyn
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (Purple, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Pale Green, Green) (1)
    Ability Slots:
    Dark Spiral: Spins the Keyblade, dashing multiple-times mid-air. (1-5, 7)
    Dark Splicer: Repeatedly teleports and slashes at the player, leaving behind an Afterimage with each strike. (1-3 strikes, 1-5)
    Dark Cannon: She fires a giant beam of dark energy from the Keyblade. (5-15)
    Thunder guard: Creates a barrier that damages enemy when they attack (1-10)
    Invitation to nothingness: Sets a curse on an enemy that continuously drains HP. (1-5 turns, 1-7 damage)
    Dark Capriccio: 2 beams of darkness is fired from the user's weapon, meant to be used as a drilling offensive attack that can pierce through defenses. (Disables defense for that turn, 1-2 beams, 1-4 damage)
    Soul Extinction: The spell initiates as Calxiyn focuses her magical power into the space between her hands, the energy taking the form of a spherical vortex. When released, it is a large blast of dark energy. (8-18)
    Satanic Blast: The user forms a sphere of Darkness Magic in their hands above their head and then, after a sufficient amount of Magic has been gathered, it's released at the target in the form of a large beam that explodes upon contact, resulting in a large, destructive pillar formed of Darkness Magic. (Charges for one turn, 10-20)
    Weapon:
    Dark Kingdom Key (2-10)
    Rapture Key (4-10)
    Item Slot:
    Mask: ????
    Strength: 12
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 8
    Magic: 12

Gaius
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-30)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    Ability Slots:
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Strength: 16(+4)(+4)
    Speed: 7(+3)(+3)
    Defense: 0
    Magic: 5

Therity
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-27)(+12)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots:
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Everlast Blade: (1-9) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3)
    Strength: 15(+3)
    Speed: 4(+3)(+2)
    Defense: 0(+3)(+3)

Ander

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (0)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (81)(+25)
    Ability Slots: (+1)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)
    Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 11(+5)

Ra
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (0)

MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(91)(+3)(+30)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    Weapon:
    Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 14(+6)

Dale
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    (23)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    (176)
    Ability Slots:
    (9)Lightning Storm: The user creates a sphere of lightning between their hands, sending dangerous lightning bolts in every direction (50 MP, 50 damage + 20 AoE)
    (7)Thunder Bullets: The user generates lightning around their fist, from which many small, yet destructive lightning orbs are fired at a high speed (40 MP, 1-9 6 damage bullets)
    (7) Spica Hole: The user grabs and throws the enemy into the ground and, with the power of the throw, creates a circular hole in the ground, resulting in them being trapped in a pit. (25 damage, target cannot harm user for 1-3 turns, 45 MP)
    (8) Cura: Recover a large amount of HP. (16MP, 15 Healed +Magic Stat)
    (8) Blizzard Edge: Cloak yourself in ice and hit the enemy with a jumping attack, after which ice bursts from the ground for additional damage. (12 damage + 10 magic damage + freeze chance)
    (5) Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn)
    (5)Ice-Make: This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

Weapon: Dale's Staff (6-18)
    Improved Arming Sword (4-13)

Item Slots:

Strength: 14
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 2

Magic: 23(+8)

Veilen
    HP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (35)(+3)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(68)(+1)(+10)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3(+1)(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+2)

Charlotte
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■(38)(+9)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)
    Weapon:
    Hand and a Half Sword (5-14) -1 SPD
    Strength: 13
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5(+3)

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Thomas shook his head. "You men here really don't know how to treat woman. She will catch a cold. That is no way to treat a fair maiden. Anyways if you are going to act like that and steal the wand of light, something with that much power will never lend itself to you. I mean it is the wand of light and I don't see any light in you." Thomas readied his gun and shot a fire blast at him. It worked well in the last battle, maybe it will in this one.

[​IMG]
    Now someone else was down though Thea still was not up. Well she wasn't until Jack healed her.Silvia nodded at Jack and then ran over to Sara to try to help her. She soon came to a skidding in front of Sara. "Hold on." Silvia said softly as she began to cure Sara. Silvia felt somewhat guilty that all these people were getting hurt and she wasn't. She was the one who could take the hit and to a point she was the one who deserved it. She was the one that tried to free the Nutcracker and Beucette but people like Sara who did nothing was getting hurt. It was unfair.

Silvia used cure on Sara

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  10. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Charlotte had tried to do as much as she could, but her strike was merely a glancing blow that didn't do quite as much as it should have. And with that, Cal had gone back on the offensive once more, and let loose a barrage of attacks. Bracing herself from the large dark blast that had come towards both her and Dale, she managed to mitigate the grand majority of the damage that came from the magic. Looking around, she had seen that both Ander and Ra had gone down as well, and Cal had let out all of the taunts she could towards them. Pointing her blade at Calxiyn, Charlotte had begun, "foul wielder of corrupt darkness, that which would assist in releasing a blight upon the world in helping fulfill some crazed fool's delusions. You who would swear fealty to a lunatic among lunatics, you will be brought down by justice here and now. No matter how many storms you send at us, there will be those who weather it and stand tall. No matter how many times we may fall in the face of adversity, we will always be willing to stand back up and there will always be those willing to an extend out a hand to bring us back to our feet. That is the spirit of a true team member! That is the spirit of a guild!" She then let the blade she was holding fall out of her hand as she then used the now free hand to point at Cal. "Know that as you fall, that power you hold in such esteem will have failed you. Know that in your final act of desperation, it will have been all for naught. For we, Sapphire Eclipse, will not falter. We will succeed in stopping Boreal and Deliora! Now," pulling her hand back and clenching her fist, Charlotte started to charge at Calxiyn yelling, "let me see you grit those teeth!" With that, upon coming in striking of distance of Cal, she punched her. Right in the face. Bitch.

11. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"That, Cal. Is why we work as a team." Dale said rather smugly, cracking a small smile as Charlotte's punch slammed Cal to the ground. That was harder than I expected. I'd best get everyone up before we deal with Boreal. He's too risky to fight at anything less than full strength and frankly, as much as I want to stop this I don't want to leave anyone here at Boreal's mercy. He rushed around, healing everyone up as quickly as possible. He said a quick word to each of them as he revived them, keeping up the team spirit that they had managed to cultivate after Calxiyn's betrayal and his explanation of his history with Boreal.
    "You did some of the best of all of us out there Ra. Get up and fight, we have my half brother to beat" He praised. The man in the golden bird suit was efficient, he had to give him that. If perhaps, a little quiet.

"Gaius, how are you going to knock some sense into Boreal lying down like that? Come on, get moving."
    He smiled as he said it, hoping a little humour was the right thing to perk Gaius up. He always seemed to have a somewhat light hearted attitude so he figured he would appreciate the comment. He patted him on the back as he got to his feet.

"Ander, you fought well. Steel yourself, the true test comes now."
    Ander was certainly more severe than Gaius, so he simply helped pull Ander to his feet and moved on.

"Therity you fought hard. Unfortunately, your wounds are a little more serious. There's nothing I do about it here in all honesty, so you won't be fighting at full strength. I have faith that you'll keep battling through though. You're a tough girl."
    Her condition was a bit more serious so he made a mental note to keep an eye out during the incoming fight with Boreal. She was likely to go down quicker than any of them, so he needed to keep a careful watch on how she was doing. It may also affect her fighting abilities, he wasn't sure. Hopefully not, they needed everyone at full strength.

When everyone was healed up and ready to go, it was then that Dale led them towards Boreal who seemed to have taken the extra time to bring the ritual further along. Dale led them forwards, ignoring the unconscious Cal for now. They had work to do for now, so dealing with her was second in priority frankly. As they approached, his half brother looked up. Dale looked at his face closely for the first time and took a good look at the scar and traced his own. The very same. They say separated siblings lead twin lives. I wonder what this phase of my life will look like, if that is to believed.

[​IMG]
    "Well done all of you. Truly, I am impressed. I knew what that artifact was. Ultimately however, it worked out just as planned, in fact a little longer. She did better than I expected in truth. Perhaps that was your error. But never mind." He stepped away from the Ritual circle and walked towards them, facing Dale. "I'll give you this final chance, for the sake of my work. Abandon Dale and help me. I can deal with him, you can go home to the Guild when this is all over and Deliora is vanquished. You've all proved yourselves to me, I'm willing to take you along. Unless of course, you truly are my half brother's mindless puppets, then in which case there truly is no hope for you."

"Help me and all of this ends and nobody else has to get hurt. In fact, we banish one of the most powerful demons as one group. I certainly won't take all the credit. Indeed, we can just pick Cal up, injured as she is and then we can all fight as a group. Cal and Dale can go with you if they want. I'm making this last merciful offer for your sake, not my own. Trust me, it makes very little difference to me what I have to do to get you fools out of my way. You see, what you don't seem to realise is that sure, you beat Cal- Barely. But fighting me? You'll be taking on an enemy that is far more powerful than you, not to mention her. So, I'm going to make this final offer. Join me, or suffer. I have no qualms about removing you from this place if you insist on getting in my way!"

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius got up. Dale was right, if he spent the whole time laying on the ground, Boreal wouldn't get his ass kicked anywhere near as bad, and he wasn't about to have that."Man did you not hear a word of what we said to Cal? Now I know why you two got along, you're both idiots. We ain't gonna release that demon, it's a bad idea formed by someone who needs to be whacked upside the head" the boy said, standing up. The injuries hurt, of that he was certain, but damn he was ready to fight. "And i'm the guy that's gonna do it" Gaius finished, holding his fists up in a ready position as his flames got a little warmer.

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    Dale said they were a team. He been thinking about this a lot. How she lived through the onslaught of attacks was beyond him. Charlotte had punched Cal. She was in a heap on the ground. Hopefully she would stay there and he would not have to worry about it. He did not want to worry about her stabbing them in the back wile they fought. They had enough to focus on without that. Dale then brought him to his feet. He gave him a simple nod as thanks. There was not much to Say to Dale. This island sure has changed Dale. He seemed like a totally different person. The whole of Team king was not here and he was to blame for this. He walked up to Charlotte and whispered to her so that only she could hear, "I guess you would have done better with Thomas here. So you did not do as well with me here. I guess I should leave then." He walked away from Charlotte with a sad look on his face. Somehow he got the feeling that they really did not want him here. The group started to walk away from him and head off. He did not really blame them. I mean who would want to be a friend to him. No one did ever. After eight year of not having a single friend he became use to it. He began to think more. Was this from the curse on him? Was it just that it was him all along and there was no one to blame, but him. there was not much to do but to follow the group. He stayed behind everyone. Then Boral showed up. "They are more powerful then you think. Cal's power was nothing. It was laughable." He was steeped closer to Boreal. "How do you plan to stop Deliora? If you plan on fight Deliora then you are dumber then I first thought. Why do you want to free Deliora? I thought Cal was stupid, but you just took the cake." Dale's mindless puppets please. He did not get why anyone would want to free Deliora. Freeing Deliora was beyond dumb. "Dale has no control for us. I am just with him. You do know that you could turn your back on this. Help Keep Deliora in the ice shell." He did not say that he was going to have the guild get Deliora moved once Boral left. "Cal's fight was a joke. You can not be that much stronger then her, you are far to stupid for that. Asking for our help just shows me how desperate you are. How weak you really are. That you need someone's help. Other wise you can not get your goal done."

14. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Therity was about to get up before she was knocked down again. What the hell did she do to be singled out? Other than help kick the everliving snot out of Calxiyn, that is. But really. After Dale healed her, she picked herself up. At Dale's comment to her, she snorted in amusement. Of course she was a 'tough girl'. That's what the military had trained her to be. She followed behind Dale proudly, not allowing the slight pain of her fading injuries to show on her face or in her movements, and listened as Boreal spoke. "Hmm... a tempting offer," she mumbled to herself. Not loud enough that Boreal could hear it. "But I think we're gonna have to pass. What an idiot." Even Therity knew how stupid of an idea defeating Deliora was, and considering how highly she thought of herself, that was saying something. She knew she couldn't beat it, and neither could this dumbass.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ra rose to his feed and nodded in thanks as Dale healed his injuries, then praised his work. He looked like he was in rough condition. His helmet was cracked and broken, revealing part of his face. There were blood stains on more than one place, and his armor was cracked and dirty. "Indeed. It seems that twins of the members have a habit of posing problems in this guild." He knew the feeling of a mad, power crazed brother well. He walked over to Calxiyn for just a moment, and looked down at her. She was completely unconscious. The way she spoke...it was as though she were an entirely different person than the one they knew. Perhaps that was the case. Not only that...What did she mean when she spoke of her ordinary persona's feelings towards him? He was a bit perplexed by her words. Though, perhaps that was her plan. Still...it didn't seem dishonest. Reaching down, he extended his hand toward the mask. Leaving it in the girl's possession didn't seem like a good idea, no matter what the circumstances. As his finger came into contact with it, he jerked back his hand at the unexpected sensation. It was an object of immense dark power. Who could have created such a thing? He steeled himself and grabbed onto the mask, but it appeared to be stuck. Held onto her face by an unseen force. It seemed there was nothing he could do about it right now. He stood and turned to face Boreal.

"Boreal...You truly understand nothing about us." Ra said, glaring at the man through the broken parts of his mask. "We do not fight with Dale because we serve him. We fight with him because we are of the same guild. A guild represents more than you could ever comprehend. Now then, I have had enough with words. We will never abandon Dale, and you will not stop in your pursuit of destruction. There is no other way than to clash." Ra pointed his staff at their enemy. "The flames of Sapphire Eclipse bare down upon you, Boreal!"

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  16. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Mizuki used Blitz. She jumped 1 times, each time doing 5 damage. She did 5 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 29 damage.
    Alessia used Blitz. She jumped 5 times, each time doing 5 damage. She did 25 damage, but with Strength and Weapon she did 49 damage.
    Jack used Cure on Thea. It healed 26 of his HP.
    Clara used Shoe attack. It did 3 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 11.
    Silva used Cure on Sara. It healed 24 of her HP.

All together, the Mouse King took 89 damage. It reduced 2 damage.

Mouse King used Stone Shot on Silva. It did 9 damage, but with Strength, Magic and Weapon it did 42.
    Mouse King used Swing Of The Axe. He swung 2 times, each time doing 5 damage. He did 10 damage, but with Strength and Weapon he did 37 damage. Everyone took 5 damage.

Mikuzi's defense reduced 3 damage.
    Sara's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Alessia's defense reduced 6 damage.
    Jack's defense reduced 2 damage
    Clara's defense reduced 6 damage.
    Thea's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Silva's defense reduced 3 damage.

Mouse King
    [​IMG]
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (396)
    (Cyan, Purple, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Pale Green, Green)
    Weapon: Staff/Battle Axe (1-10)
    Strength: 15
    Speed: 2
    Magic: 10

Stone: Slowly turns enemy into Stone (1-10 damage, completely will turn to stone in 5 turns.)
    Swing: Of an Axe (1-6, chance of 1-3 Swings)
    Grown: Makes the Mouse King bigger gives him a strength boost (1-3 turns, 1-5 strength)
    Stone Shot: Creates a stone and fires it at someone (5-10)
    Rockfall: Drops stones on the heads of the group (5-15)

Mizuki
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(40)(+0)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(30)

Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11) -1SPD
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)

Strength: 15(+4)(+3)
    Speed: 7(+3)(-1)(+3)
    Defense: 2(+3)
    Magic: 2

Sara
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (21
    )
    Ability Slots: 5(+4)

Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots: 5
    Master Earring: Significantly raises max AS, Speed and Defense. (+4, +1, +2)

Speed: 7(+1)(+2)
    Defense: 5(+2)

Alessia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability)

Weapon: Arming Sword (4-13) +0 SPD
    Tourmaline Ring: Increases Strength, Speed and increases maximum AS (+1, +1, +2)

Strength: 14(+1)(+4)
    Speed: 4(+1)(+3)
    Defense: 6(+2)

Jack
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (27)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (95)
    Ability Slots: 5(+2)

Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots: 4
    Fencer Earring: Highly increases maximum AS, Strength, Speed and also increases Magic (+2, +1, +1,+5)

Strength: 9(+1)
    Speed: 4(+1)
    Magic: 14(+5)

Clara
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (44)
    MP: (0)
    Ability Slots:
    Shoe attack: (1-4 Stun)
    Encouragement: Gives party member an extra stat or damage boost
    Weapon: Shoe (1-4)

Item Slots:
    Defense: 6
    Magic: 0

Thea
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (27)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(61)
    Ability Slots: 4

Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Item Slots: 4
    Magic: 10

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■ (11)(+0)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (34(+1)(+15)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)

Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)

Weapon: Ego The Sword (1-10) +2 SPD
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 7(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(2)

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As the mouse king looked her way Silvia covered her face as he shot off his shot. "Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea." Silvia thought as she was ab out to get hit with the magic. She had taunted the mouse king and now she was paying the price. But ow did the price hurt. However lucky for her she was able to survive the hit. She was still standing, something that she didn't expect considering how strong the hit was. She was stronger than she led herself to believe. Although Silvia preferred to help other people she had learned that she had to make sure that she was alright first. So She healed herself, making sure that she was good to go.

Silvia used cure on herself
    [​IMG]
    Finally getting back to her feet after being out cold for so long Thea knew that she had to make it up to her team. She stood up and brushed herself off. Every part of her ached. She didn't look at her team feeling as though she let them down. She did that a lot it seemed and she had only been here one mission. In the back of her mind she started to prepare herself for being told to leave. She didn't want to cry when that happened. That would be embarrassing. She had to be strong. As her mind worked at that she started to cast another fire spell.

Thea used fire

18. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

Scarlett used Blitz.

Kablam.

19. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    After Charlotte had delivered a swift punch of justice to the young miss's face, she walked back and picked her sword up and watched as Dale had gone on healing and encouraging the others for the fight ahead. Despite the journey not being so long, Charlotte could see that she was most likely mistaken in her original assessment of him. While he was a tad caustic towards others and not an overall pleasant person to be around, he was most definitely a reliable person when it came down to it. Soon after Ander had walked over to her and said something about how she had wished Thomas was here instead of him, and it was entirely his own fault things went as badly as they did against Cal. She was extremely confused by this statement and didn't understand what prompted it, as Ander, along with everyone else had done admirably against the suspiciously strong Calxiyn. Not to mention he, unlike Thomas, had cure equipped. Still confused by the boy's dejected behavior as he walked away, Charlotte turned back towards the rest of the group to see that they were ready to take on Boreal.

Once they had approached him, he seemed to be all too confident in his own abilities to take on the entirety of their team. And so, he offered them a proposal. An offer to take on Deliora alongside him and rid the world of the demon. However, the demon was already taken care of. He was not going to escape his icy confines unless someone freed him. And thus, that was what brought them to this.
    "You seem to be mistaken horribly about something Boreal. Mindless puppets are something we aren't. We fight with Dale because he is our comrade, our guild mate, a member of the Sapphire Eclipse family. We fight alongside him because we chose to, we stand against you now because we choose to, not because a man who has far too many insecurities and delusions propped a mask on our face and brainwashed us into fighting our own." Pointing her sword at him she said, "and so we refuse. You believe yourself comparable to the strength of the demon your own father, a man who was leagues above you could not take down? You expect to take us on, a team who has the heat of the sun to melt your ice, and the force of the moon to pull the remaining water away? We will stand against you here and now and break the illusion you have that you are going to free Deliora. So if you will not stand down, prepare yourself!"

Rho had simply nodded his head as the nobles had dismissed them from their posts here. And so, Rho motioned to the tambourine woman and the man of stone, as if to tell them to start their walk away from the discussion that was to go on. As he began his own walk to the servants quarters, he had briefly wondered about how well the duo was doing in their search for the book.

-Meanwhile in the Library-

Aoki was still just looking at the books. Wondering if Daybreak was anywhere nearby. Yup, these sure were some great books to be looking at. All kinds really. Ones with hard covers, ones with pages, ones with covers with color. The possibilities were endless with the books they could find. Just, books books books. Man, this place was pretty big. But ya know, computers aren't a thing, and this wasn't your public library. No digital catalogs to sift through and find your book with relative ease. No desk attendants or random people walking shelving books that you could just ask and be like, "hey, do you know where I can find this book?" and they can be "why certainly. It's right over in this section over here." Then you stop the conversation there because they don't need to know that you're stealing a book. After all, they don't have a library card, so they can't even effectively rent it. Nor can they have the max amount of fun. They can't even take the book forever and accrue an eternal late fee. Nope. This is just straight up stealing. Anyway, long story short, Aoki was still looking for that book.

Since I'm posting as everyone else, might as well post as Lucia. Yeah, she's still attacking. That hasn't really changed at all. Good times, good times.

20. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Lucia used Blitz. She jumped 2 times, each time doing 5 damage. She did 10 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 36
    Zwei used Blitz. He jumped 4 times, each time doing 5 damage. She did 20 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 36.
    Amanda used Blitz. She jumped 4 times, each time doing 4 damage. She did 16 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 36.
    Scarlett used Blitz. She jumped 2 times, each time doing 4 damage. She did 8 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 24.
    Thomas used Fire. He did 4 damage, but with Magic and Weapon 17.
    Hasu used Barrier Surge. He dd 15 damage, but with Defense it did 20. He blocked for Lucia.

All together, Wenlock took 169 damage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But with defense he only took 160.

Wenlock used Pegamorph on Scarlett. There was a puff of rainbow smoke. When the smoke cleared, all that stood there in Scarlett's place was a beautiful rainbow horse, with wings.

"I told you I wasn't horsing around." He chuckled loudly

Wenlock used Arcane Explosion. It did 13 damage, but with Magic and Weapon he did 32. Everyone took 5 damage.

Lucia's defense reduced 0 damage.
    Zwei's defense reduced 5 damage.

Amanda's defense reduced 3 damage.
    Scarlett's defense reduced 2 damage.
    Thomas' defense reduced 2 damage.
    Hasu's defense reduced 4 damage.

Annika Durability: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (764) 4 Layers: Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green

[​IMG]

Wenlock
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (1240) 7 Layers: Cyan, Purple, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green
    Ability Slots:

Pegamorph: Can be used once per battle.
    Magical Shot: Blasts an enemy with a bolt of magic (8-13 damage)
    Arcane Explosion: Everyone is hit by a wave of magic (Deals 10-20 damage)
    Whack: Wenlock hits someone with his staff (5-10 damage)
    Fireblast: Shoots a barrage of Fireballs at a target (1-5 fireballs dealing 1-6 damage)
    Frostbolt: Cooldown of 2 turns. Target is frozen in place for a turn (1-10 damage, target cannot attack next turn)

Weapon: Magic Staff: (1-10)
    Strength: 10
    Speed: 8
    Defense: 10
    Magic: 12

Lucia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (40)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (3 Damage)
    Weapon:
    Throwing Knives (2-5 knives dealing 1-5 damage) +1 SPD
    Item Slot: (6)

Strength: 13(+8)
    Speed: 9.5(+6)(+1)
    Defense: 0.5
    Magic: 5.5

Zwei
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)(+6)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Weapon:
    Throwing Knives (1-4 knives dealing 1-3 damage) +1 SPD
    Potion: Restore HP to the User, or to a target of the user's choosing. (+30 HP)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Strength: 10.5(+4)
    Speed: 5.5(+3)
    Defense: 4.5(+2)

Amanda

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (38)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (45)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Speed: 10
    Defense: 4

Pegasus Scarlett

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (37)(+9)(+9)

Kick: Clobbers the enemy with a hoof (5-15)
    Rainbow Wave: Attacks every enemy with a shining wave of rainbows. (10-15, 6 MP)
    Glitter Attack: Target is blinded by a rain of glitter. (5-10. Target randomly attacks that turn, 8MP)
    Chomp: Bites the enemy like a really, really bad tempered horse (10-15)
    Inspiring Whinny: Everyone does 1-10 extra damage this turn. (8MP)

Weapon: Hooves (1-6)
    Item Slots:
    Strength: 8
    Speed: 8
    Magic: 8

Thomas

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (38)
    MP:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(46)(+3)

Weapon: Magic Sniper Rifle: (3-8) +2SPD

Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2(+2)
    Magic: 8.5(+6)

Hasu

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)
    MP:
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (70)(+5)(+50)
    Ability Slots: (5)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (5-13) +0 SPD
    Strength: 9
    Magic: 10(+10)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.