In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Cassandra smiled. She was happy to have the young swordsman in her room. She took her eyes off the crystal ball. "It's a pleasure to have you in my room Charlotte." Cassandra told her. "And no you are not intruding, I knew you were coming." She laughed. "Not just because of the ball." She joked dryly. "You fought well today, have you thought about taking up Sword and Requip magic for when you have grown in your magic?" She asked. "I think it would suit you very nicely." She explained. "That is the magic I use, so I know when I see talent like yours." Cassandra told her. "It must be fate that I have you in my room." Cassandra smiled. "Oh hello!" She said to the new comer who had walked into the room.

[​IMG]

Calxiyn shuddered as Lucia went on the top bunk. "Sorry." She said quickly. "It has nothing to do with you." She laughed. Of course, she meant the sudden fear and paleness in herself. "I don't like heights very much, thinking about it makes me a bit paranoid." She explained. She mentally facepalmed. What an odd way to introduce herself. "I'm Calxiyn!" She said cheerfully. "I don't think I saw you earlier, but there was just so much commotion." She explained, looking away from the mirror and at Lucia. "It's nice to meet you!"

[​IMG]

"Oh!" Johanna
    looked startled. She first looked at Scarlett, the girl who had been taking smack about the Guild. She gave her a smile anyway. Johanna's voice was once again sweet, like it had been before she had messed up Dale. She was in a light purple nightgown, which had a white color and many buttons. "I didn't even realize you were here, I'm so sorry!" She told Scarlett. "Oh the birds?" She asked. "Well, most of them came from Dale actually. He's a member of the Guild. We've known each other for some time. Every few months a bird seller comes to the Guild hall. It's mostly for Evanora you know. Owls, message pigeons." She explained. "I remember, when I was little, Dale said I sounded like a bird, so he bought one for me, and now every time the bird seller comes he'll get me a bird." She told Alessia. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Johanna, of course. What is your name?" She asked Alessia. "Oh, and yours as well Miss." She said to Scarlett.

2. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Jack Rincewind banner.png

Jack Rincewind pov: He grabbed his things and headed to the room he was in, and saw Caliborn, "you must like books" and with that said nothing more.

Amanda Quition banner.png

Amanda Quinton pov: She grabbed her stuff, she felt light headed the fight was overwelming, was she going to be sick she did not know, everything was coming and going so fast. She headed to the room she was in and sat on a chair, she continued to be her shy self and didn't say anything.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  3. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    "Yeah, I know who Dale is." Scarlett said blankly, her mind floating back to the near-fight just a minute ago. Scarlett gave Johanna a sharp look through the corner of her eye. I literally told you my name ten minutes ago, but you were probably too busy flirting to notice. Just another typical girl.. Scarlett sat up on her bed and yanked the first thing out from the top of her worn out bag. The bag didn't hold much, just the bare minimum needs that she had been living on. The corners of her mouth turned up at the sight of her favorite item of clothing. She yanked the darkened leather jacket on, relaxing at the familiarity of each rip and tear. At least some things stay the same... She stood up abruptly, tossing her bag onto the bed. "This one's mine, so don't even try to take it from me." She swished her loose hair that fell from her ponytail and turned to leave the room. "Scarlett. That's my name. And I'm going out." With that, she exited the room swiftly.

She didn't actually know where she was going, so she just kind of wandered around. The Guild Hall was, honestly, probably the coolest places she had ever been. It had large ceilings in some places and pretty awesome architecture. She pulled the jacket tightly around her and continued down the hallways, alone. She pondered about exiting the castle somehow, but it was probably a risky move on the first night. That was when a loud noise shattered her thoughts. What the heck was that? Time to do some exploring I guess.. She shrugged to herself, following the sound as it echoed down the hallways. Eventually, she made her way to an opening of a room. The noises were the loudest now, and Scarlett could tell why. A figure was alone in the room, and seemed to be trashing some furniture. Scarlett, who was now extremely curious, slid into the room quietly, stationing herself behind a stack of boxes. She watched this guy for a minute or so, taking in his raw power and what looked like severe rage. That's one way of controlling your anger I guess...

In an attempt to reach a more comfortable position, Scarlett stretched out her right arm casually, but didn't exactly notice the small box just in her reach. The box tumbled off the top, causing a avalanche of three or four more to go tumbling down after it.

"Damn it." Well, that was unexpected. Scarlett, knowing her gig was up, stepped out from behind the boxes. She hadn't really gotten a good look at the guy while he was going on his rampage thing, but she sure hoped he wasn't completely unreasonable.

4. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Dale lashed out with magic, spell after spell. Each crack, crash and shatter let his anger fade away a little bit. He was a flurry of ice and dashing around, sometimes smashing the furniture apart with the staff itself. Damn Johanna! Why couldn't she see? It wasn't just him! That Levi... He wanted that fight! He was waiting for it! Baited by some masked clown! He kicked a chair over in his rage.
    "Icemake hammer!" The chair was satisfyingly crushed underneath the weighty iceform. He backed up. Alright, there wasn't much left. There was probably a couple of pieces behind him and that was everything. Then there was a soft thud and a rattle. Dale turned around and there was that red dressed girl. Scarlett maybe? He exhaled a deep breath. Her sudden appearance knocked the wind out of him and he realised how much energy he had spent doing that. He wanted to sit down, but then realised with frustration he just destroyed the last chair. He began to laugh at that realisation. What was he going to do now? Stand? She probably thought he was insane. Oh wait. His magic. "Icemake chair." He slumped into the seat. He didn't sound as crazy before. He actually sounded normal, just, tired.
    "You're Scarlett aren't you? I remember you from the hall. You didn't seem to think much of this guild did you? In the case of some people, I don't blame you." Dale commented, somewhat directionless. "Anyway, why are you here? What's someone like you doing 'round here? Stick around if you want. You probably saw that whole outburst, so, probably not terribly good company."

[​IMG]

"Oh, Dale got you those? That's sweet of him don't you think?" She asked. He seemed really off balance from the display he put on in the hall. Maybe that was an exception, but then again she didn't see him at any time other than that. He just kind of, showed up out of nowhere for some totally unknown reason, had that little argument with Levi and disappeared as soon as he came. "That's kind of surprising because of the hall... He isn't usually like that is he?"

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  5. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    Scarlett inched away from the boxes now, sort of surprised the guy hadn't blasted her to pieces. When she managed to get a better look of him, she realized that it was Dale, from earlier. Oooooh. It made sense now. She suddenly felt aware of how awkward and creepy she looked in this position, but she didn't really care to be honest. "Yeeaaah." She muttered in reply to Dale remembering her name. "It's just that some people are so stupid and I just.." She stopped when he asked the question about what she was doing here. Uhhhh... For a few moments, she thought he was asking what she was doing here at the guild. Trying to find a place to live, not just jump from town to town. Try to actually gain something out of the pathetic life I was given.. Nope. Not going into details. He would have to settle for vagueness. Althought, that didn't seem to work out to well for Levi.. Oh well. "Uhh.. I don't know. Just kinda hoping to work on some stuff... And things.. And ya know..." Well that went well. Screw you brain, why do you have to be so stupid? She shifted somewhat awkwardly, shrugging her shoulders a bit to make things more casual.

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Johanna frowned, a bit embarrassed. "He isn't. I think sometimes he needs to remember that I can think for myself." She rolled her eyes, closing the Green Finch's cage. "If I wasn't over talking to Levi, nothing would have happened." She explained. "It was probably my fault." She sighed hopelessly, pacing around the room. Johanna had no idea what to do. Dale was very protective, but she felt like he had changed a lot lately. She sat down on her bed, her elbows on her knees. "He's the only true intimate connection I have. I mean, other then the Guild." Johanna explained. "He's all I got... other then a necklace and an old Music box." She explained. "And I can't even remember where they came from."

She stopped in her train of thought. "I'm sorry!" She covered her mouth. "I shouldn't talk so much to those I've just met." She blushed embarrassed.

[​IMG]

She looked at both girls socializing. She sneered.

"Look. I'm sorry you had to get stuck here with me, but here are my ground rules." She interrupted. Mikasa was wearing black cotton pants, and a short tank top. It left her stomach open, which left the girls to see her instantly tight abs. She was totally fit. "First of all, try not to bother me. If you have questions about anything, sure I guess I can answer. It's why I'm roomed with you after all, but try not to bug me. I wake up early to get up and train, so get used to it." She explained. "Keep the room clean. You can add your own personal stuff, I don't really care. Redo the whole thing for all I care. But don't touch my stuff." She motioned over to the flowers on her bed, but realizing that was the only thing she had she looked away. "And last, if you wake me when I'm sleeping, I won't be happy." She said. "My name is Mikasa. It's a real pleasure." She sneered.

7. X-Con260 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Carmen walked down to the dorm where Johanna and Alessia had settled down and walking out of the dorm was...'oh my God, Scarlett is here as well?! Oh Dear Lord help me' Carmen thought. She sat down at the bed that was left and heaved a sigh, her forearms resting on her thighs. "Hello everyone" Carmen asked the room in general, "How's your day been so far?"

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Casual Scarlett was remarkably more reasonable than he expected. It was actually quite relieving hearing someone of a not dissimilar mind to his. Some people were just unbearable. He still wasn't sure on why she was over here, but he had a feeling that it was either unintentional or curiosity. He realised that he had probably been quite loud in his angry destruction of the guild's furniture. Well, that was nothing new at least. He probably wasn't going to get into that much trouble for that at least, although Evanora was probably going to be a little displeased with the whole threatening Levi business, no matter how much he provoked him to acting. But that was just the way of it wasn't it? Her answer as to why she was here, was pretty vague. That told him everything. She didn't mean to be. Well, she was now.
    "Accident wasn't it? Didn't think you wound up over here with me on purpose." Dale commented, fairly absently. Then something clicked. Was she referring to something else? Did she mean the guild? Oh who knew? They all had their reasons. He was too tired to care. "Don't worry, if you think I care about why you joined the guild or something, I don't. Not much. I'm curious, but that's it. That Levi guy just rubbed me the wrong way. That mask of his, and the way he was behaving towards Johanna..."

"I'm not usually crazy. If you want to see normal Dale, just look around the guild hall one day. Look in a corner, and you'll see me there. Maybe I'll have a book, or I'll be making something. But I'll be alone, but I'll always be watching everyone else from a distance. I'm not welcome with normal people."
    Why was he being so open? I guess at this point it barely mattered. She'll forget about all this anyway, so, what does it matter? I'll move on and forget I even had this conversation. There'll be no continuation here, so why the hell not just say whatever?

[​IMG]

Alessia listened intently as Johanna talked about Dale. It seemed like it was just an off day, although the idea that it was because she was talking to Levi made her view things differently. Could he really feel that strongly for her? Did they have something going? What was going on there? Either way, Johanna couldn't let herself feel held back like that, but she was starting to get a picture of Dale from this.
    "It's not your fault. You're allowed to talk to people you know Johanna, there's no harm in it. You don't have to feel bad for talking to another person. I'm sure even he would agree with that." Maybe there was more going on here. Johanna didn't seem very happy about this either. Almost... Regretful maybe? She didn't know, but something just seemed sad about her. She wasn't great at people reading, so, she couldn't get anything for sure out of that exchange. Although, it became clearer as she went on. The only intimate connection? How did that happen? It seemed like such an odd combination. Then, Johanna seemed to realise what she was saying as Alessia was about to ask how that came to be, which shifted the conversation entirely.
    "No, no that's okay. Really, it's fine. I don't mind listening to people and well, it's nice. I'm new here, so it's like I'm being trusted with something." She heard someone coming in behind them. That had to be that last girl Carmen. She wasn't really sure who she was, but then she noticed it was the ginger girl at the table who was well, revealing a little more than most might in the stomach department. She was polite at least, so maybe she wasn't that bad.
    "Oh, hi Carmen." She answered. "I'm quite happy thank you. It's good, being admitted into the guild. What about yourself?"

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius was a little surprised when Thomas asked him where the dorms were. Had he not been paying attention in the tour? Even if he hadn't been, why would he ask Gaius? Out of everybody there, he figured Thomas would have the biggest issue with him, especially since he'd been knocked out by him. He figured that made them even. Then again, Thomas did insist that Skadi was Gaius' girlfriend, which was a little annoying really. Maybe the best thing to do with Thomas was to try and make friends with him, even if he did dislike him. But what made people friends? It took only a moment to come up with it. Practical jokes. They always made people laugh, and laughter meant happiness, and if he could bring happiness then that was a step in the right direction.

"Alright, are you listening? You might want to pay attention and quit looking at the women for a moment. You go over that way" Gaius stated, physically turning Thomas around to face in the direction of the dorms. "Once you get to the end of that hall, there's going to be two paths you can take, alright? You can go right, and head to the girls' dorms, but I saw that S-rank that seemed real harsh and spoke of weakness and stuff go that way, so you might want to avoid her, you can visit the women later when she isn't around. Instead, take the path to the left, to the guys' dorms. You're in dorm 3, yeah? You'll want the third door on your left then. So, go down the hall, then take a left, then 3rd door on your left. Hopefully you take directions better than you fight" Gaius said, hitting Thomas on the back lightly and then starting to head towards the dorms himself. He had purposefully sent Thomas in the direction of the female dorms. Skadi would be mad with him because of that, maybe Mikasa too if she ever found out, but hopefully they'd all see the humour in it. Gaius clearly didn't know how people worked.

He'd barely taken three steps when he was approached again. He loved the attention from everybody after winning, but now it was getting a bit much. "Thanks for believing in me, at least somebody here thought I could win aside from me" he said, thinking immediately of the guildmaster's words. At the offer of the prize money, Gaius shook his head. "I'm fine, I don't need the jewels. I'll make plenty from finishing the jobs, ha" he said, before an idea popped into the fire mage's mind. "Oh! You should give it to the others I fought! Think of it as a sort of, uh, compensation prize I guess" he said with a laugh. He then hurried to the dorms. Once he'd gotten inside of his room, he immediately flung himself onto the top bunk nearest to him and stretched out with a yawn. The fight had taken it out of him, but now that it had passed he could finally relax.

10. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Levi smiled as Johanna walked away. Perhaps his time in the guild wouldn't be so bad. Aside from Jealous Dale and betting away a fifth of his money, the place was quite welcoming. He finished his meal and his drink, before departing the table and looking around at his fellow guild members. Sooner or later, he'd be forced to ally himself with them, be it as companions fighting on jobs or just to make friends.

Passing by the guy with red hair, the lucky sod who'd won the watch, he overhead something about the location of the dorms. I should probably get myself a good bunk before anyone else. He upped his pace, fleeing the hall and making his way down the hall. He briefly considered turning right and visiting Johanna, but the red-haired bloke had mentioned something about a cranky S-Rank. Was it that Mikasa chick? She hadn't exactly welcomed him with open arms and a smile.

Turning left, Levi opened the third door and...

Oh crap.

11. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    "Nah, I totally get it." Man, those words felt foreign in Scarlett's mouth. But hey, this guy hated Levi too. That old saying.. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'? Yeah, I guess that could apply. "That Levi guy tried to pull the same crap on me before Johanna came over. I thought about giving him a straight kick to the balls to be honest." She shrugged again, the corners of her mouth twitching up and her eyes shimmering in a mysterious way. Scarlett leaned back against a wall, feeling a little bad for Dale. He clearly like this Johanna chick. That much was obvious. A few moments of silence passed before Scarlett spoke again. She ran a hand through her ponytail, knowing that she agreed with Dale. "Yeeeah. I don't do so well in the 'normal' department either. But I guess I'm used to it.. I mean, er, over it. It's not a big deal." Her eyes flickered back and forth for a second, hoping he didn't catch that. This was weird. Awkward. What was she doing? She didn't have deep talks like this. It just made things too personal. She sighed, not really knowing what else to say.

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Now that's something I don't hear very often." Dale remarked dryly. Someone who got it? Not many of them around. So she had a similar experience with Levi too? Hmm, perhaps they would get somewhere. It seems that Dale wasn't the only person the masked man had managed to annoy. Good. That made him just a bit more credible. What was he thinking? Johanna would be ashamed! He was too far down the path now though. He had to go through with it. Dale cursed his temper. Once vengeance died down, you really felt empty afterwards. Like the whole thing wasn't worth it. Well, he couldn't apologise. He couldn't go back. Levi couldn't be allowed to win this. No, Dale had to win. If that punk had the nerve to taunt him like that, then he had to learn a lesson. He was going to teach him one. Actually... Dale remembered. Levi was in his dorm. Now there was potential. It looked like she tried to do something with her eyes. Sure it was cute. One little thing wasn't going to turn him away from Johanna, but... Maybe Scarlett could be a friend? An alliance of hatred was a fragile alliance at best, but even still... She seemed to find herself just an unwelcome with normal people. Could there be something to make a friendship on then? He shrugged to himself. He didn't know what to say, and neither did she.
    "You should probably head off now Scarlett. Nothing to be gained from hanging around with the likes of me at this time. If you ever want a chat though, come find me. You'll find me in a corner in the guild hall, or failing that, I'm in Dorm 2, though you might get a bunch of awkward questions if you're coming down that way. Regardless, that's where you can find me. If you want to. I'd best clean all this mess I made up anyway. I'll see you tomorrow." Dale sat there, waiting for her to leave.

Once she had, Dale deformed the chair and sighed.

"Icemake broom." And so, Dale Hawthorn the powerful and mighty, began to sweep the floors.

13. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "Oh! You should give it to the others I fought! Think of it as a sort of, uh, compensation prize I guess"

Ren nodded in agreement. "Yeah, no skin off my back. Very generous of you," he smiled. He was distracted by Ander coming out of nowhere and giving a simple "Hello."
    "Uh, hi," Ren responded. "Nice to meet you. Or something." He turned back to where Gaius had been: He was nowhere to be seen. "Fast mover," Ren muttered.
    Something glittering on the ground caught his eye. It was a locket, seemingly quite common in this guild, and it had conveniently planted there for the purposes of plot by another character in an earlier post. Uh, what? Nvm.
    He picked it up and showed it to Ander, who was still just, like, standing there.
    "This yours?" he asked. "It was just lying on the ground here. And you seem to like wearing things around your neck, so yeah."

14. X-Con260 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    "I'm fine, thanks Alessia," Carmen replied "Just tired from the journey here, now all I want to do is sleep" Carmen leaned back onto the matress. "Scarlett treating you badly Johanna?" she said "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll warm up to us eventually". Carmen wasn't so sure about Scarlett, she acted like the was superior to everyone and that all of humanity should bow at her feet, but in her eyes she could see something...different.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    "your quite the opseverer friend. I think it might be the blond haired girls she wore a red shirt." He pulled out a green looking key to show Ren. It hung around his neck. Not that many people asked about the key. He did not like talking about that much. He wondered what else this man knew about him. " you should give it to her."

Sara banner.png
    Sara row's pov:
    She stood in the door way unsure weather or not if she should leave she felt like she was intruding. the purple color remined her of fire she reached down to touch her locket but it was gone. noo no no. She was on the verge of tears again.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  16. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    "Blonde hair girl wearing red..." Ren scratched his head, at first unsure of who this guy was talking about. "I have a vague recollection of her," he mused. "Quiet type, sticks to herself. That's my impression anyway." He looked down at the locket again and pocketed it. "I'll give it back to her next time I see her," he told Ander. "And if you see her yourself, tell her I've got it, ok?" Ren began to walk off, heading towards his dorm. "See you later!"

Dorm number one was where he was staying, and with Edric to boot. He seemed like on of the more laid back S-class members, and pretty friendly. But maybe that was because he had been drinking. As for Ra and Thomas, they were a little brash, as evidenced by them taking part in the fight, but they were probably decent enough fellows. He would know soon enough.
    Ren reached the door to his dorm, and he pushed it open carefully; only to reveal the mess inside. Ren pursed his lips and took a few firm steps inside before giving the room a closer examination. Random junk was strewn across the floor and covered what he assumed was two bunk beds. Amongst the debris slept the current resident, Edric.
    The bottles were what really caught Ren's attention.
    "So alcohol is your prop," he muttered to himself. At one time, Ren had also contemplated drowning his cares in drink, but... perhaps he didn't deserve to not have any worries. Perhaps.
    It could be though that Ren was over thinking it. Edric might just like his drink. It was common enough.
    He plopped down where he could on one of the beds, and closed his eyes. Not to sleep, but just to let his mind wander. Perhaps before his other two dorm mates came in he could have a little peace. That would be nice.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia didn't really move or make a sound as soon as Mikasa entered. The woman scared her, why did she get stuck in the same dorm of her. Silvia was terrified of doing anything that might piss Mikasa off, so her solution was not to do anything. Literally she didn't make a move at all. This only lasted so long however when Skadi the other girl entered the room. She claimed the bed above her before looking at her and talking. "Oh uh... it isn't that hard, really. I started learning when I was younger and quickly picked it up. It is nothing special. I am Silvia by the way. Nice to meet you. " Silvia lifted her head from her knees and looked at Skadi, she seemed nice enough, then Mikasa spoke up, she didn't seem nearly as nice. She laid down the rules which where fair enough, Silvia herself rarely slept in and along with that nothing else in the rules seemed to be something she would do anyways so it was all good. Silvia nodded her agreement to Mikasa.
    [​IMG]
    "Thanks man!" Thomas said giving Gaius a light punch in the arm. "You're a bro, you know that." Thomas had his regular goofy smile on as he turned and ran in the direction that he was pointed. Soon enough Thomas was at the end of the hall opening the door. A man was already in there but Thomas didn't care. "I call the top...." Thomas trailed off as he looked passed the man at the woman in the room. Soon enough he found himself pushing past Levi. "Hello ladies." Thomas said smiling bright. In the room where too ladies he had already hit on, he considered trying the third but the younger one curled in the corner was what caught his attention again. He really did find her pretty and her innocence was refreshing. "Hey! It's the one with a sparkle in her eyes. You did a great job healing me. Maybe I can help you feel better and get used to it. Do you like to cuddle?" Thomas said wasting no time getting to his point.

Silvia curled up tighter. "No, no I don't. Leave me alone." Silvia spit out as Thomas moved closer. "Please. Just leave me be." Silvia repeated now moving as far into the corner of her bed as she could get. At this point she didn't care what Mikasa thought of her, she just didn't want to deal with the guy that was getting creepier every time he talked. Then there was the other one. Why where they even in her dorm. "Leave me alone you stalker!" Silvia finally screamed out deciding that was the reason Thomas found his way to her room. She was seriously regretting coming to the guild, but it was too late to turn back now.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Mikasa heard the door open and looked up. She could have sworn she only had two girls. Mikasa stared opened mouthed. She looked at Silvia, who was clearly uncomfortable. She wasn't going to get anything done about this. Mikasa sighed. Amateur. She stood up silently, grabbing both of the boys by the collars of their shirts, first the one gawking in the doorway, and then the one who had talked to Silva. then slamming the door. She magically locked it behind her. Mikasa was still in her black pants and short tank top, but she wasn't embarrassed. She cracked her knuckles. "Sit down. On the floor." She commanded them. She didn't really seem to worry about Skadi, who was just in her under garments. "Now." She snapped.

She took out her blades from the side of the room. She grabbed a rag, and started to clean it. She grabbed a chair, and sat down casually, leaning backwards. Neither of them would be going anywhere anytime soon.
    "What in the absolute **** do you think you're doing?" Mikasa said. Her eyes were pure black and almost hollow. You could almost feel the temperature in the room drop to a startling cold. "Tick tock tick tock boys. Every time you hesitate to answer, you're one step closer to hanging from the rafters, by your ankles." There was this empty, soulless look on her face.

19. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

(Picture may or may not come soon.)

Therity had skipped the guild meeting.

She honestly didn't have any interest in meeting a bunch of people. She'd meet them on missions and quests anyway, so there was no point. Instead, she made her way through the halls. As she passed by the guild hall doors, she heard many a shout and groan, but ignored them. It was probably just some sort of friendly competition; the people in that room had just met, so she doubted they hated each other already. Eventually, she reached the girls dorms. She checked inside each one, and then found the only one that was completely empty. Climbing onto the top bunk of one of the beds, she pulled a book out of her bag, which she sat next to her, and began to read. The book was a large, worn one, consisting of ancient myths and stories of old.

Some time later, a young girl entered the room alone. The young woman had beautiful, long, golden hair and a slender body. She turned away as the girl changed into a silk gown in order to preserve her privacy before watching place a few shells on the shelf below her bunk and straighten her hair. Soon enough, another young lady had come in. Neither had noticed her yet, which wasn't surprising. In the darkest corner of the room, the black of her cloak could easily hide
    Therity in the shadows. She watched and observed as the two females interacted with one another, and followed the newcomer, Lucia, with her eyes as she climbed to the top bunk opposite her. As Lucia and Calxiyn continued to converse, Therity went back to reading a story about dragons.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    After years of doing reckless things that lead to him getting hurt, Veilen was pretty good at masking the pain from minor injuries that he'd received. He wasn't stupid enough to do that for any major and/or potentially fatal wound, he did enjoy living. That being said, he didn't really have much time to thank the one who'd healed him for she'd run off seconds after healing him. Never thought he'd see a heal and run before. Upon feeling someone pat him on the back, Veilen turned around to see that Charlotte was congratulating him on how he did during the fight. His response was to turn to face her with a nonchalant smile on his face as he placed his hands behind his head. "Thanks, you were one tough opponent to face." Veilen was never the kind of guy to let a loss bother him and while there were some exceptions to that belief of his, majority of the time he stayed true to it.

Moments later a list of names had appeared above all of the which told who they would be rooming with. Despite not knowing two of his roommates, he did know one of them and that was good enough for him and also as a bonus the person that he knew was Gaius, which if not for the fight earlier, he probably would've had to make a different first impression than whatever the one he made was. Veilen then went back to the table that he was originally at and grabbed the back that had all of his things, which fortunately hadn't a single mark on them, and left to go to his room. Unlike two of the guys he went the right direction towards the boys dorms.

As he stopped in front of the door, he noticed a note on the door. His first reaction was the look at it and skim it. His second reaction was to crumble it and toss it aside. Veilen hadn't even finished the first sentence before giving up on it. He didn't much care for note anyway. Upon walking in he was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to get a top bunk, but he shrugged it off and tossed his things on the left bottom bunk and left the room. He wasn't tired to the point where taking a nap would be a good idea and decided to explore the guild a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.