In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

Appearance aside, the pink haired maid popping out from the ground was quite a shock. How someone who looked like that became a maid he'd never know, but the sight of the other maids as well as the master kinda helped cleared things up. Apparently he had a thing for un attractive maids. "Maybe sending Malkira would have worked." Zephyr muttered just moment before Malkira had again declared that he wasn't going to do it. Looking back to the sight at the front of the manor, there didn't seemed to many guards around that or they all were just inside. Maybe they could make use of them being distracted with Aoki. "We could always sneak in from the back, I don't think the maid plan is going to work." Least not by the looks of it.

2. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

Scarlett scowled at Thomas after his first comment about her being some stupid prize. She was about to do the mature thing and just give an eye roll and walk away, but lets be honest she wasnt about to let him off easily, especially after he just had to run his cocky little mouth. Her back was to him when he added in the second part about being jealous and all.

So much for being mature... Scarlett whipped around to face the moron.
    "I'd rather rot in hell than be considered your prize. Come to think of it, I'd rather rot in hell and be doomed to be with that boring Aidan guy for the rest of eternity than to be your stupid little prize. And for the record," Scarlett wasted no time delivering her knee swiftly up between Thomas's legs, (attempting to) make contact just between high thighs for the best effect. "That was just a warm up. The next time you call me 'baby,' I'll make damn sure you will never be able to have any." Her eyes were squinted in a fierce way and her fists were clenched as she delivered that final life. What an ass. She glared him down for another second to make sure he got her point, and began to walk away, making sure to flip him off with her right hand over her shoulder.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia felt a small amount of relief when the Major admitted that she might be right. They didn't hate her for what she said. That was good. She didn't say anything wrong, she wasn't about to go get them arrested or anything. Silvia's shoulders relaxed slightly from the tense state that they had been in since they met the two men. More than that they agreed to help them, but not before allowing for some rest. Thank goodness for that.

Silvia sank down to a sitting position to give her trembling knees a rest. well they weren't trembling anymore but they were still tired. She kept herself at the back out of the way of people so they could move around and talk and she wouldn't disturb them. Though one person did approach her, Jack.He asked her about healing and such.
    "My mom owned the medical clinic in town. She taught me all about herbal medicines. I decided to learn healing magi on my own. I find using both is more effective. I don't know how well I can teach anyone else/. I am still trying to learn more myself. Caliborn said he would get me some books to help." Silvia explained. She felt comfortable talking on this subject but her voice was still quiet and shy as she spoke. She looked down at her pouch the entire time fiddling with the straps just to keep her hands busy out of nervous habit.

[​IMG]
    "Will you really help?" Thea asked as she looked up at the man who put his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you mister. And thank you for not being mad at what I have done. I didn't mean to, honest!" The tears in Thea's eyes had stopped flowing. She wasn't back to being completely happy but she was feeling better now that things were going smoothly. The idea of a rest came up, something that she could probably use. "Do you have water? I could use a glass or two of it. It will help me control my magic." Thea explained still a little frightened of her magic after the flare up she had. She didn't want it to happen again so she had to take care of herself in whatever way possible.

[​IMG]
    Scarlett turned around, she wasn't happy. "Hey! HEY! That was supposed to be a compliment!" Thomas shouted out as he as the scary lady approached him. She got right in his face like she often did when she was mad, and of course, yelled. Her words hurt more than last time and depleted the new found confidence. "It was supposed to be a good thing." He said quietly looking down just in time to see Scarletts knee head towards his babies. Thomas let out a high pitch whine as he covered his special little place, dropped to his knees and eventually ended up lying curled up on the ground. "Ow..." He groaned.

"I guess I was wrong, no girl would ever like me." Thomas said quietly. He looked up to see the group getting ready to move on. Thomas reached up for them but no one looked his way. Well he was just going to be left there was that it? He was not ready to get up yet, he was in far too much pain. He grunted as he got to his knees. Would anyone stop to help him?

4. Skyheart Joker

Lucia was a bit confused by the entire conversation that was going on between Aidan and Annika as time was moving on. This was mostly because she had absolutely no idea who the hell this Aidan person even was, or why there seemed to be some inherent animosity between him and the others. But hey, if he could forge this wand o'light then there was no real problem with him, right? Really her interest was turned more towards Scarlett and Thomas. And how he immediately went to go hit on her and act if he had just cleared the Scarlett route. Of course, being the ever understanding person she was, Scarlett had walked over to him and yelled at him followed by a swift blow to where the sun didn't shine. While Lucia was not too much of a fan of Scarlett, there was only one thing that could describe the quick blow that Thomas had just received. Deserved.

As the group was getting ready to move on, Lucia started to go forward and take note of her surroundings, only to stop when she heard something from behind her. Turning back, she saw Thomas, still on the ground, as he seemed to have some sort of pitiful dejected look on his face. Sighing, she walked over to the boy and said,
    "yo, I know that blow was one to both you and your pride, but we're going now." Extending out a hand to hoist him up, she said, "besides, I doubt you're going to be impressing any girls any time soon from down there."

5. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: "I always have extra copys of books. What book do you want?" "My mom owned the medical clinic in town. She taught me all about herbal medicines. I decided to learn healing magic on my own. I find using both is more effective. I don't know how well I can teach anyone else. I am still trying to learn more myself. Caliborn said he would get me some books to help." Silvia had said. "Like I said I traveled a round a lot. I can give you one of my extra books. I was self taught. I was told a natural act for healing. I found I always could heal anyone. I never found anyone immune to my healing, although I know its possible. I never found any other towns with healers. Where was this town you were from?" He pulled out a random healing book from his bag and handed it to Silvia. "I have exta copies of books let me know if you want another one. What kind of healing would you like to know? Maybe I know it and could teach you or maybe one of the normal or s-classes will know and can show you."

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I uh.. I just need recipe books..." Silvia explained before continuing "I know how to put stuff together, and were to get it. I am just not food at remembering all the recipes. But it is okay! You don't have to give me these. Really!" Silvia insisted feeling more than a little guilty for taking Jacks things, even if he did have extra copies. She didn't want to ruin it, or forget to give it back, or anything like that and she figured with her habits that she would. She was a clutz and often times would put things down and forget were she put it, or lose something or just drop it into something she shouldn't, a lake, a mud puddle, stuff like that.

He then went to speak of his travelling again which brought him to another question. where she was from.
    "Oh... um. No where special. I am from Hargeon. I doubt you have heard of it. Well you might have, we have a reputation for getting ourselves in a lot of trouble. Quite often guilds have to step in and help our town. For that reason and that only it might be pretty well known, oh and most people there are quite wealthy, so perhaps that. My mom and I weren't though." Silvia's face turned brought red as she finished taking realizing she started to ramble... again. "l'm sorry I ramble so much." Silvia turned away from Jack feeling really awkward once again. She had relaxed talking about medicines, the only thing she knew well, but her moment of rambling embarrassed her to no end.

He then proceeded to ask about what she wanted to know.
    "I know more than enough already... I just want to help people is all..." Silvia was significantly quieter now as she spoke and almost shied away from Jack, embarrassed to the point she started to close herself off again as she often did. She wanted to help people but that didn't mean talking to the,. She could just heal them and move on. Then maybe she wouldn't have to deal with her nervous tenancies as much. If only there was a cure for those.

7. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack's pov: "I uh.. I just need recipe books..." Silvia explained before continuing "I know how to put stuff together, and were to get it. I am just not food at remembering all the recipes. But it is okay! You don't have to give me these. Really!" Silvia said. "But I want to. A cook book I probably have one back at the guild hall. Why normal cook books?" He replied. "um. No where special. I am from Hargeon. I doubt you have heard of it. Well you might have, we have a reputation for getting ourselves in a lot of trouble. Quite often guilds have to step in and help our town. For that reason and that only it might be pretty well known, oh and most people there are quite wealthy, so perhaps that. My mom and I weren't though." "No I never heard of such a place but that doesn't surprise me. You don't have to apologize for talking, its fine, in fact I think I know a way for you to not be so shy or nervous." He said. "I know more than enough already... I just want to help people is all..." Silvia had said. "We all want to help people, thats why I traveled around healing people. So to help with your shyness and nervousness you have to force your self to talk to people. Lets say someone is hurt or ill and you don't know what is wrong you would have to ask them questions so you can heal them. People are not straight forward in there talking when there hurt or ill so maybe that will help you. Just some advice Silvia. So were you referring to herbs? Well I know if you cook pine neadles in water it can help prevent getting sick. When we get back to the guild hall I will try to find another book for you."

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Thomas had continued to be his usual self towards Scarlett who very clearly wasn't in the mood to deal with it. She turned to face him and dealt of hand of verbal abuse followed by a knee to the family jewels, bringing the boy down. Both physically and emotionally. Zwei wondered if this was karma's way of telling Thomas to cool it with his flirting ways, but somehow he doubted that even if it was Thomas would listen. Least after some time had passed he'd probably be back to his usual self. That said, there was still the matter at hand to deal with.

While most of the group had moved on ahead, Thomas was still behind them on the ground with a more depressed look on his was as oppose to a look of pain. Lucia was the first to walk over to him and pick him up and Zwei soon walked over to him as well. "I never thought I'd see you get so down over what one girl said. Still you can't let something like get the better of you. Even if you pretty much brought it upon yourself."

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Someone had actually stopped to help him up, a pretty girl at that. Thomas should have been flattered and flirting with her as was his ways, but he just wasn't in the mood to be shut down again. He never truly had any self confidence and the words spoken to him by Scarlett hurt causing him to lose even his mask. Lucia mentioned something about impressing girls from where he knelt and how it wouldn't work. "What is the point of it anyways? I will never get anywhere with them. It's hopeless, perhaps I should give up and fade away now." Thomas sighed.

Then another quiter boy came up to them as well. Trying to both encourage and blame him for getting kicked all in the same sentence.
    "Yeah whatever." Thomas said waving him off as he stepped past Zwei on his way to catch up with the group. "You don't have to pretend to care if you really don't." He added in. This was a change for Thomas, just goes to show how hurt he could really get at times.

[​IMG]
    Jack responded by asking why she wanted the recipe books. She thought that would be kind of obvious but she explained it any how. "I know what herbs are good for what and how to make potions but I can never remember the amounts or all the ingredients, so that is what I need them for. I don't need the information books, I have learned all of them already." Silvia explained hoping it made sense and didn't make her sound like a know it all or something like that. She always doubted her wording of things.

He continued to talk about how she could not be nervous.
    "I can talk when I know what I have to say and I know it is necessary, I enter a different state of mind if that makes sense. I I more calm and controlled when dealing in medicine because that is what I know. Outside of tat I don't know much and I get nervous and I never know how to start a normal conversation and I can't help myself. I can't always be healing people to be able to talk to them. I just don't know how to handle it sometimes, but I am fine the way I am right and... oops." Silvia stopped her rambling once again. Her eyes looked like she was in a panic now as she kept making herself more and more nervous.

10. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

Don't turn around. Don't turn around. Don't bloody turn around. Keeping freaking walking Scarlett. It had been only a few steps before thoughts of regret started to fill Scarlett's mind. Yeah, okay, Thomas was being a cocky ******. But the kick was probably a bit much. He was just trying to impress the princess or whatever. Who cares if he does one thing right? Who cares if he has one "act of courage" that helps out only a little bit? Scarlett was sure he would be totally destroyed when it came time for the Magic Tournament anyway, so maybe she should have let him have that one little moment of fame. After all, his dreams would probably be completely crushed (just like his jewels just were, courtesy of Scarlett's knee) in the Tournament.

Scarlett was over halfway between Thomas and the princess now, so she decided a small look back wouldn't hurt. It only lasted for a second. She swiveled her head around just enough to see that he was standing up, and quickly snapped it back forward and continued walking. Focus on the mission. The wand. That ugly ass Wenlock guy. The princess. Suddenly, Scarlett's mind was filled with the image of Thomas's lips making contact with Annikas. She frowned. Ew. That was an image that she didn't want to see. She shook her head gently, trying to fill it with something, anything but that.

She approached Aidan and the rest of the group.
    "So, we gonna get a move on or what? That Wenlock guys isn't gonna get his ass kicked on his own, and we've gotta tight schedule, remember?" She paused momentarily. "Chop chop people. Let's hurry this up." Any minute spent here was another minute spent with Thomas and right now Scarlett was still a bit pissed and didn't want to have to deal with any more of his **** today.

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Astedia: Forbidden Forest

[​IMG][​IMG]

“It's just through here." Aidan told the rather impatient Scarlett. Ahead, in seemingly the middle of nowhere, surrounded by sheets of ice, was a small, wooden structure.

"We traveled all this way for this?" Annika asked him, more surprised then angry.

"Ok." Aidan he gestured to the rest of the group. "It doesn't look like much, Ferris calls himself a trader of fine objects. I call him a thief, but if there's one thing Ferris knows, it's jewels."

"Would anyone like to do the honors?" Annika asked, gesturing to the door of the shop.

~ Mission Information: Go through the door of Ferris' black-market shop ~

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia

[​IMG][​IMG]
    The Nutcracker panicked as Jack asked about the Prince, but as he had turned to talk to someone, it wasn't a big deal anymore. He sat on the edge of the tree house, looking at the starry sky, the only thing that hadn't changed because of the Mouse King.

“Can’t sleep?” Clara asked.

“Sleep seems kind of pointless, I’m a Nutcracker.” He laughed dryly, but sounded sad.

“You’re much more than that, Prince Eric.” Clara smiled. He looked up, seeing if anyone was near by. “Why haven’t you told anyone?”

“Clara I….” He looked away. “I didn’t want to be the Prince when I had the chance, now I don’t deserve to be.”

“That’s not true!" Clara said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "You’re risking your life to save your Kingdom! Isn’t that what Princes do?” Clara asked.

“But my subjects think less of me than they do the Mouse King. My only hope is to find the Sugar Plum Princess. She’s the only one who can restore my people’s happiness. I owe them that.”

~ Mission Information: Free Time: Talk to each other, Clara, The Nutcracker, The Major, The Captain, Sleep, Look Around, Etc ~

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG][​IMG]

"This does look unstable. Still, it seems to be habitable, albeit with a little care attached." Dale folded his arms and looked around the large chamber. I'm impressed. The talent that it must have taken to build something like this is quite something. The fact that it's still standing to this day is a testament to that.

There were voices in the main room. He could hear them. Cal's friends must have arrived. I suppose we shall see what they're made of. And what they are. Boreal made his way towards the room.

Dale considered the chamber was, gazing at every corner with an analytical eye. As if we needed any more confirmation that something is here. I can see it all around us, or more precisely, the lack of it.
    "There are people here." Dale said. "Look around, there's no dust in sight. If this was abandoned then there would be dust, a lot of it. It would also explain that rat's outfit. Apparently they're using it for cleaning, or at least I'd assume so. We're dealing with some very strange characters."

That annoyingly confident, know it all voice. It had to be him. There was nobody else it could be. Finally, they could catch up. Dale had a few things to answer for. Where was he 6 years ago? Boreal quickened his pace. He couldn't wait any longer for what was to come.

Dale continued to pace, examining things. There wasn't any sign of who might be here though. There was no telling diary as there was so often in stories, no abandoned scrap of clothing or dropped crystal. There was no dust, but that didn't say much at all. The greater puzzle was who was there exactly. As he looked, he heard footsteps coming from one of the doorways. Dale looked around, staff in hand- And dropped it.
    "Bo-"
    "You!" Around the blond haired man's right hand formed a twisting, writhing formation of ice. "Ice-Make Whip!" A sparkling whip of ice formed in his hand. He gripped it and his face contorted into a vicious snarl. He drew it back and lashed out at Dale. He dived aside as the freezing whip whirled through the air towards him. He hit the cold stone floor with a grunt, sending a small pang of pain up his arm. Didn't land right. The icy weapon slammed into the ground where he was standing and he felt a rumbling. The ground began to collapse where the whip had struck. He got to his feet.
    "Run!" He heard Dale shout, but it was far too late for that. Before anyone could get away, the floor crumbled and collapsed, raining stones down into the dark hole below. Boreal watched with a small sense of satisfaction, but also disappointment. He wouldn't get to confront Dale. He'd check later, or they'd reappear. For now, he had other business to attend to. He had to get everything organised for the ceremony later tonight. Possibly the final one. He'd tell the other three to go down and check on the Moondrip's progress to make sure.

Dale couldn't do much about the fall at this point. Nor did he have the mental capacity to. Boreal... He's alive. He's actually, truly alive. I didn't think he made it. Not after that day... He was vaguely aware of hitting the ground beneath him, but didn't make a sound. He was lost in thought, in the realisation that Boreal was actually alive. Not that he was exactly happy to see Dale. After a minute of staring upwards at the hole they had just fallen through, Dale stood up and brushed himself off. He looked around, and saw a familiar figure. She was chained up against a rock, held by chains of ice. She appeared unharmed. He went to say something, but stopped. Something glittered at the back of the large cave they had fallen into. Something as tall as the cave itself. Interred in a huge block of ice, terrible in its majesty, was the demon of his past. The thing that destroyed his life, his livelihood.
    "No... It truly is..." Dale stuttered, gazing in abject horror at the creature sealed in ice before him. "Deliora..."

[​IMG]

Alessia hadn't done much. She'd been sitting, waiting for something to happen really. Things had slowed down now. They'd learned more about their mission, what they were going to do. They had to find a princess it seemed. She wondered about Prince Eric. Who he was, what he did. Why did everyone hate him so much? She was sure there must have been a reason- A good reason why he wasn't there. They might not know it, but surely there was some sort of reason, some rationality behind it? There had to be. As she sat, she heard two voices. The Nutcracker and Clara were speaking. Clara called him the Prince... Then everything clicked. It all made perfect sense. Why he was so tetchy about his identity. Why he was so driven towards this. Yes, it all added up. It all made sense. He confirmed it. She stood up from her position where she was seated, until now unseen.
    "If you don't want to be the Prince, Eric. Then why are you doing this now?" Alessia asked. But there's more to it than that. "And why didn't you do it before? You say you're doing this to make your people happy- Why weren't you trying to make them happy? Why are you even calling them your people if you don't even want to be? I think you're lying to yourself Eric."

"I think you want to be the Prince after all- But you're scared of everyone so you won't admit it. They might dislike you, but think about it- If you come back, they'll be happy you came back. Yes you'll be late, but at least you returned! At least you came back to them! Stop hiding it from yourself- You know you want to be the prince. So why don't you be it? That's what the people- the people you're trying to make happy again- need Eric."

13. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack's pov: "I was refering to books that tell you what to put into stuff. The amount of things that can go in. A step by step. Is that what your looking for? I will find something to help you. Maybe a book. I will think about what could help you. I also don't have anything else to say. I am going to see what the others are doing. You also seem fine with normal confersations just don't stress yourself out and try not to get nervous." He replied to Silvia. He then walked away and herd voices of Clara, the nutcracker, and Alessia. He Clara say prince. Ha, he knew he was the prince. (But since no other people can talk to the nutcracker jack designed to leave)

Astedia
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: "Is the ice part of the wand somewere here" She asked shyly. It seemed it would be here but then again you never know.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    "Accidents happen. This is the way of war." Captain Candy explained to her.

Major Mint handed Thea a glass of water from what seemed to be a small bucket. "Tell me about your team mates, would you say they are powerful? Have magic of amazing proportions? I'm impressed to see someone so young with magic who is not a fairy, or the King himself."

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They accepted that accidents happen and they gave her the water she asked for. Now maybe her magic could start to cool don a bit and she didn't have to fear it as much. That would be good if that did happen. "Thank you mister." Thea said earnestly with a small smile across her face. They then started to ask her about her team and commented on how young she was for having magic. "I had more greater magic but I hurt myself and now I can't make it work anymore. It was a lot bigger, but my magic with my age is a danger. It is hard to control. Too much of it for my body often." Thea explained seeming upset as she talked.

Her attitude changed as she started to talk of the others.
    "I haven't been with them long but some are really strong! They were beating things faster than I could ever hope to. They all control their magic really well! It is so amazing to see all the different types too! It is really cool! Oh and Silvia, that one over their is really good at healing people, with and without magic!" Thea exclaimed excited about what everyone else could do.

[​IMG]
    Jack seemed to have nothing else to say so he turned and left Silvia to her own panic. Silvia leaned her head on he tree house wall that was behind her cursing her self for how much she rambled and how stupid she would have sounded. "Why can't I do anything right?" She asked herself quietly before closing her eyes. A tear dripped down her face as she sat their with her eyes closed beating herself up mentally. She felt so stupid and useless. The idea of leaving crossed her mind but she knew that if she left she would have no where to go. No home left to return to. She could try to beg her mom but what was the point in that. What was the point in her being their in general? Jack was a healer, he could help people. She was just their and more trouble than she was worth because she let her anxiety get the better of her. She hated herself for it. She placed her hand on the raised skin that was her scar. "Perhaps it would have been better if this did kill me." She said softly to herself.

[​IMG]
    Thomas did the intelligent thing for once and kept his mouth shut for the rest of the walk. The reached a small shack place where they seemed to be finding the next thing they wanted, maybe. He doubted it would be that easy but he wouldn't open his mouth to say something because then it would be totally wrong and he would be hit again. Thomas began to pick up some of the items in the shop and examine them, they were quite interesting indeed. "Yo dude! How much for one of these jewels?" He ended up shouting out. If he got a jewel of some sort and gave it to a girl then perhaps they would like him, girls liked stuff like that didn't they?

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:

Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    She walked though the tree house and started looking for someone to talk to. Although that was probably not the best idea. Was it worth it? The stress of not doing anything was getting to her. There was a look of depression and sadness on her face. The thought of leaving the group crossed her mind. am I just going to give up? I am no better then Eric or anyone if I do. All I will be doing would be thinking of myself. I always blame people for thing of themselves, am I doing the same thing? I am not sure what to do anymore. What would he do? He always knew what to do. Every moment was spot on. Everything had its purpose its place. Everything had a reason for happening. Was his death the same? She was not so sure anymore. She was not sure what her purpose was. This mission was meant to be a fun seep over. It turned into a fire, person missing/ thing of death. What happened? The fun was sucked away just like... So far She was useless. Was Jack even better then her? No. She was left with nothing. When she joined the guild it was a simple task. Get money and leave. Enough to get by. If anything was truer then true it was that nothing was as easy as it was meant to be. Nothing was a script that she could just follow. One thing for sure was nothing was for certain. The mystery continues. Beucette, was nowhere to be seen. Skadi, was gone and nowhere to be seen. Mikuzi, was an angry volcano ready to set off. She started looking for Alessia to talk to. Alessia was with the nutcracker Spotting her moment before, but left. In that moment she knew something, that he was indeed the prince. It was time to leave. One word prince Eric was in her head. Jack was a useless person. She spotted Jack. He knew Jack nothing, maybe that was how he got his name. Jack was there and she did not want to be anywhere near him. That just left Silvia, and Thea. Both of them She felt like she bothered enough. Major Mint was always angry and she did not want to talk to him. Thinking some more. That left Captain Candy. He was the only nice man that she came across in a long time. So three options she thought to herself. Thea, Silvia and Captain candy. Then she thought better then that. I will just be a bother to them she thought. She continued to walking in the tree house and came across Thea, Major Mint and Captain candy. The look of depression and sadness still on her face. She stood by the entrance way ready to leave any moment. The feeling that she was interrupting came to her. She then said a few words. "Ops. I.." Her shyness coming to her. She did not know what to say.

17. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack's pov: He returned to Silvia. "Everyone else seems to be busy. Something wrong?" He asked Silvia.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The silence of the group walking in the temple had lasted until Dale had started remarking about the temple. His words on someone else being here didn't surprise Veilen for it certainly did explain where the giant mouse had come from. The real thing was whether or not they were noticed and walking into a trap or were they actually unnoticed for the most part. The answer was revealed to be the latter when a blonde hair man who looked very similar to Dale had appeared.

The two fought and before Veilen could even move his hand in an attack to cast some kind of spell, the ground beneath them had collapsed, sending them into the darkness below. Naturally when he landed on the ground the red haired teen landed on his head, thus making it the third time he's fallen and landed on his head today. "Ow, thank god my head his sturdy." That said, he still rubbed where he'd hit the ground as he looked around. It was quite the fall that they'd taken and thus it may be difficult to get back up to where they were. He heard Dale mention some name and thus he noticed the frozen and chained up monster that was int he room with them. "Cool, what is that?"

19. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II, Everlue Mansion

Conrad simply stood there waiting as events played out. The discussion of who was going to be the maid had been sorted with a back-up plan put in place, when the duke appeared that really seemed to be necessary, he had been right this man wasn't important, Conrad even doubted this man was even completely sane. Only then did Conrad realise he had gone from the front gate of the Mansion to standing behind a tree with no recollection how any of it happened. He heard what was being said and felt a bit bad, this man really had an odd taste and then to just drop the bomb like that, he continued to listen carefully to what Aoki said, he felt bad for her, having to stoop so low for this man, no Everlue wasn't a man, he was more like a child. It was then that he heard Malkira speak up, it was risky to do so given the distance, but there was always the chance Mr Everlue was so full of himself he couldn't hear a bomb go off near him when he was talking.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Not even a minute after she had spoken softly to herself did Jack return to her. Silvia bit her lower lip nervous, wondering if he had heard her. If most normal people heard her say that they would probably assume she had depression and send her off to see someone about it, and that was one thing she really didn't want to do. She was fine. She didn't need some strangers help, more than that she didn't want to confide her problems in some random person for them to sit there all calm about things and ask her ridiculous questions and come up with even more ridiculous conclusions. Nope it wasn't going to happen. Her mother already tried to make her once but it didn't turn out too well, she had refused to talk and after three sessions they simply stated they couldn't help someone who was not willing to help themselves.

Silvia slowly opened her eyes and looked straight up for a moment, taking a few slow breaths to try to calm herself and focus her mind. She wiped the tear away with the sleeve of her shirt before looking at Jack.
    "I am fine. Don't worry about me. Just tired is all." She said in a quiet shaky voice. She didn't feel like talking anymore, so she just made up an excuse, and she was embarrassed that she was upset, but that was always what her anxiety lead to. She would get anxious and then upset and there was nothing she could do about it but be alone until she had gotten over it.

"Don't worry yourself with me, I can handle myself. I will be fine." She reiterated. She was not fine, but in her mind that was besides the point. Silvia leaned back again and looked up at the sky before closing her eyes. The warm sun beating down on her face felt nice, relaxing. That was until the heat reminded her of the heat of Theas flames. Then she became really uncomfortable and moved a bit, opening her eyes once again to remind herself she wasn't standing in the middle of that wild fire and everyone around her was alive.

[​IMG]
    "Oh Sara!" Thea exclaimed seeing Sara by her. "This is Sara, she knows lots of cool magic too! Oh and she knows how to use a bow and arrow she she is really good with fighting! I can't use any weapons except weapons I make from my magic, which I can't do anymore." Thea turned from an excited introduction to a kind of sad reminder of the lacking of how her magic worked right now. She was scared of her magic but at least when it was like how it was with Ezekiel it had more control. The only time she lost control was when she was really scared or upset. But last time it was just... putting too much effort into using it and it exploded. It wasn't right. Thea panicked a little and her body started to heat up. "N-no I can't." She stammered putting a clenched hand to her head. It was a terrible effort on her part but she wasn't going to let herself flare up again. She couldn't. It was too dangerous for everyone if she did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.