In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "I am a hero of war, I fought at the front lines, I destroyed entire settlements, the elements bend to my command, not even death could stop me! I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A MAID OUTFIT" Malkira shouted, he added a bolt of lightining striking nearby to add to the effect. With a gaze of death he challenged anyone to argue. "It should be a female, or at least this very feminine tambourine guy"

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "Don't worry friend, I've got it." Zephyros smirked a little bit, before taking something out of his pocket, and engulfing Zephyros in smoke.

[​IMG]
    Zéphyrine stepped out of the smoke. Instead of pants Zéphyrine now wore a long skirt, but little changed. Zéphyrine looked at Vance. "Much more then just a silly instrument now, wouldn't you think so?" Zéphyrine's voice was feminine, low, clear and strong, still keeping a little bit of an accent.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "We could be your family, and who eats their own family?" Zwei said. He doubted that Ollie could actually name some example of people who ate their own family. All that mattered was that he got the point and decided not to eat them.

They'd arrived at the manor and all stopped outside of the gates that had prevented them from just walking on in. So they were expected to find a book in this place, maybe it was in the library assuming that there was one in this place. There probably was and Zephyr would hopefully be able to find it. He's spent quite a lot of time in a library as a kid anyway. Moving on, the way they were going to get into the manor was for one of them to dress up as a maid, which the golem had something against. "Easy there tall dark and gruesome, you probably wouldn't get fair even if you were the maid." A female would be the better choice for this job and seeing as they had only one on this mission. And in a puff of smoke, tambourine guy had just turned into a woman. Well, that's something. "So either Tambourine man, er woman goes or we let the other legit female on this team go. Either one's fine with me."

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Look Ollie buddy." Thomas began to speak again and when Thomas spoke it wasn't good. "How about this. I will help you get a lady. All you need to do is let us out of here and I will help you find and win the heart of a pretty female troll okay? Trust me I am an expert in this sort of stuff." Thomas explained as Annika started to devise a way of escape. Thomas kept talking, at the very least it would keep Ollie from paying attention to her. "If we find you a lady friend then perhaps one day you can make a family. Wouldn't that be nice? However I can't help you with all of this until you let us out of this pot. Do we have a deal Ollie boy?" Thomas asked. Hopefully this could work, he knew his time was coming to an end but didn't want this to be the way it ends, eaten in a soup. That would be horrible and so pathetic for him.

[​IMG]
    As they walked they came across a couple of men who started to accuse them. Thea took a few steps back thinking they were going to arrest them. And she knew if they did then she would have to do what was right and take the blame for what her actions caused and she didn't want to do that because she was too young to go to jail. It was only an accident, she didn't mean it. She truly didn't. However they were defended by the older man and the two people asked if they could question them. "I guess that is fine. What do you want to know?" Thea clasped her hands behind her back as she looked up at the men swaying slightly. She felt horrible for her actions but still came across as a happy innocent child. That tended to work on her favour. She got them into this mess so hopefully she would be able to get them out of it.

[​IMG]
    Silvia was near the front of the group when they stopped. She looked curiously at the nutcracker when he was accused of being a spy. However it seemed that they thought they were with the mouse king or something like that, which was not true in the slightest. When the men heard that he they wanted to question them. Silvia looked around hnervously. What if they questioned her directly and she said the wrong thing? What if she messed up and got them in trouble. What if she found she couldn't speak at all? It wasn't uncommon when there was too much going on and too many people around that she found a lack of words. Silvia began to bit her lower lip and look slightly terrified of the situation with the unsureness of what she had to do or say now.

5. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II, Everlue Mansion

After all the bickering and expanding cars the quiet ride to the target was a blessing. He considered trying to have a conversation with some of the other people, but the earlier proven volatility of some of these people made him think it was a better idea to just remain quiet and just enjoy the ride. When they arrived and Edric had explained the plan he looked to the one girl in their midst, not wanting to go with the not quite friendly option of forcing her to do it. He was just about to speak up when the tambourine man or whatever he was turned into a woman well that sure was a good trick. He thought it'd be a good moment to atleast get to know atleast someone he approached Aoki who seemed atleast reasonable enough. "Excuse me, miss, but seeing we are all on the same side here or atleast are supposed to be I thought it'd be a good idea who is in there with me, so allow me to introduce myself. I am Conrad and may I ask who you are?"

6. Skyheart Joker

As the group had ended up getting out of the carriage Rho stepped out and looked at the Everlue Manor. Something to behold really. While the group was walking towards this very interesting building, it was then Edric declared what their ticket into the mansion was. A maid outfit. While the notion of being a maid was an enticing one and the experience was one that he had none of, he did not feel like he would be completely up to the task of the being a maid. Though he couldn't help but let out a chuckle as the large stone man vehemently declared against being the volunteer. Then there was the man with the tambourine who could change his perceived gender, which was certainly something new. Though at the end of it all, Rho simply said, "I agree with the wind boy's suggestions," he motioned to Zephyr.

Meanwhile Aoki had been sure to step a bit away from Zephyros as he went through his transformation. It was actually pretty unsettling to her and wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. However when it came to being a candidate Aoki...really should have seen this coming in all honesty. Nevertheless she said, "if it comes down to it, sure, I can go in as a maid. Not to mention I've got a little device of my own that comes in handy for these kinds of circumstances." It was then that Conrad had walked over to her and introduced himself to her, to which she extended out her hand and said, "pleasure to meet you Conrad, name's Aoki."

7. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I think you'd look fantastic in that ootfit big fella. What sort o' respectable man could resist a clay statue with those curves?" Edric joked. He was about to say more, when the strange Zephyros disappeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared looking considerably more feminine. "Weell... In that case we could go with you. Unless oor resident female wants the job. Ya say you've got a device for this sorta thing? I mean, it's up ta the two o' ya. If ya don't want to dress up as a maid than oor transforming friend here can do it. I'll leave it to ya. And Malkira, I was joking."

[​IMG]

I can't believe this. This was meant to be going to safety, but instead, we're in a trap. Great... Just our luck. As if this could be going any worse! At least Thea hasn't freaked out with her powers yet. That's something.If that happens again with these guys we're in big trouble. I guess the old man stood up for us though so we're probably somewhat okay. We have someone on our team at least.
    "Yeah, we'll answer questions. We don't want any trouble." Alessia said, backing up Thea.

[​IMG]

Dale decided then to ignore everyone. Ander's bollocks could wait, he didn't care much for Charlotte's self righteous preaching right now and nobody was adding anything he cared to hear. Frankly, he was starting to have had enough. He brought them out here, partly for them and partly for himself (he admitted that), and this was what they did? They questioned him? Just because he wasn't S-Class? Because of all these stupid little factors and the fact that he was taken by surprise by something he really couldn't do much about? Idiots. All of them. They just didn't understand anything. They were all so new and ****ing perfect that they had no room to understand how hard leading was, how stressful it was when every single one of them questioned and acted like they were so superior and above it all. He had to act above them to try and assert some order but they just didn't ****ing work with him. They were starting to give him a headache. Instead of acknowledging them, talking to them or otherwise, he just turned away and started to walk towards the temple. A Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep, Dale. Ignore them. We've got a job to do, let's do it and get back to the guild. Back to Johanna. Back to somewhere that wasn't this miserable ****ing island with these insufferable pricks.

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:

Sara banner.png

She climbed the ladder it just keep going. Then she found herself outside a tree house or in one. She was not really sure. One minute she was climbing a ladder the next they were at a tree house. She was not sure what had happened. Maybe it was some unknown magic. She looked at the ladder burn it down she thought, but she did not have fire magic so there was not really anything that she could do. The nutcracker somehow beat them up the ladder and she was not sure how that happened. She has never been so confused in her life. This mission was so odd. Calling this mission odd was a understatement. Mice more mice, fairies, ladders and what not. This mission made no since and like by magic they were put somewhere else. She did not know what to think. She figured it was best not to question it. The nutcracker asked if they were alright. They were somehow surrounded by men with swords. How this happened had no clue. Then some old man said that they helped fight the Mouse King. What planet did this loony live on. They have not seen the mouse king since drosselmayer's Mansion. Was this man lying to the person he was talking to or was he confused. All that they fought were the Mouse King's forces. Then they wanted to ask questions. She did not know what to say or do. Saying nothing got her no were and talking got her no were, so she did nothing. She just stood there with her arm folded. She was quite frankly tired of this whole thing. Alessia, and Thea said they would answer questions. She sighed. This was a trap. Silvia had said nothing. She was not sue if they should answer any of there questions. She stood there she got away from scarier looking people in her life. "Why should we answer your questions? This was a trap. How do we know that you are not working for the mouse king? He would want to stop us. You set up a trap, something he would do." She gave off that shy look. In short she did not trust these people. She did not trust anyone, but that was not the point. There was one way this might work out. "An answer for a question. You ask your questions and we get the answers we want." This might just work out.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    “The Mouse King?! Ridiculous! Now see here young lady-"

"Sara please, they're decorated officers. They wouldn't be working with the Mouse King anyway, they're too human for an army of Mice." Nutcracker replied to Sara.

"Indeed we are! I am Major Mint."

"And I Captain Candy."

“Please to meet both of you.” Clara curtsied.

"Thank to most of you for cooperating." The Major glared at Sara.

"Let’s start with stating your business. Who you are and what you’re doing here?"

~ Mission Information: Answer Captain Candy's and Major Mint's questions ~

Astedia: Mysterious Cooking Pot

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Ollie thinks you're all right!" He exclaimed. "Thom Thom is rightest too! Ollie will be right back! Ollie going to go get some onions for his new friends!"

"You guys are great, I can't believe you did that without having to battle. Amazing job!" Annika exclaimed as Ollie ran out the door. "But we're running out of time, maybe after our job is done we can come back and visit, but we really should go." Annika used the ribbon to climb up the side of the pot, and hoped onto a side table that was near enough to the pot to jump onto.

~ Mission Information: Climb out of the pot and join Annika outside of the cottage ~

Astedia: Forbidden Forest

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "We're here." Aidan told Scarlett and Amanda. That's when he saw Ollie run out of the cottage, and off into the distance.

"Do you think they're alright?"

“Couldn't say.”

"Annika!" Brietta exclaimed, seeing her sister at the foot of the Cottage door.

Galuna Island:

~ Mission Information: The group arrived at the temple. Explore the temple. ~

[​IMG]

10. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II, Everlue Mansion

He took Aoki's hand and gave her a firm handshake. "The feeling is mutual, Aoki" Conrad said as he let go of her hand. Now it was waiting on the final decision on who was going to wear the Maid's outfit, Edric made a joke in Malkira's direction and Conrad made a mental note of the name. He figured now was not the time to ask people why they were here especially when they were subject of a discussion regarding the mission. "I guess we'll talk more later" He said as he realised he had been wrong about the girl, sure her attire was questionable, but that didn't make the person underneath any less reasonable, he shot a quick glance to Vance, it was rather funny that he hadn't learned that lesson with such an obvious example around. How they proceeded here was up to Aoki and that man,woman or whatever it was. There wasn't much more to do than to await the decision.

11. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Astedia
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: Britta was a slow flying hourse. Annika was at the door so the others were probably not far behind. "What if the troll knows were the wand is" she asked Britta shyly, it was gone and Brittia didn't stop him and then others probably didn't bother to ask the troll.

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: Sara had a point in not fully trusting them. "We are the Sapphire Eclipse guild. As for who we work for thats hard to say." Officially he felt he did work for anyone, he joined the guild to help people. "Our guild leader is Evanora. I don't know what we are doing here, I guess we came for a holiday party but then a whole ton of stuff happened and I don't know what we are doing here or whats going on." They we trying to get back to normal size but these things didn't need to know that. They had to find the princess but he dout these things knew were she was.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sara seemed very suspicious of them men, but The couldn't see why. Even she knew that they for one looked important, and second of all, they could very well be the bad ones there considering what she did. The nutcracker did indeed confirm her suspicion of them being important men. They should probably answer the questions if they wished for any good to come of the situation.

So the men started on their questions and Thea prepared an answer.
    "I am Thea strive! Of the noble Strive family!" Thea said with great pride not thinking that here they might not have heard of the Strive family. Everyone had heard of the Strive family hadn't they? They had important people over enough that is was a fair assumption for a girl of her age. She then continued on of more important question. "Well you see sir. We were having a sleepover and there was weird noises so we went to see what they were and a mean mouse shrunk us and made us fight other mice. We followed him through a mouse hole and found ourselves in a snowy area. We had fun there until I accidentally burnt everything." That was when Thea's voice went from happy to sad and remorseful as she looked at the ground. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone.... It was an accident I swear. Anyways so then we went through another hole and found ourselves around here attacked once again by the mouse kings army. We had to fight them off and climbed then latter to escape. Now we are here. I am super sorry for the trouble I caused." Thea finished her explanation looking at the ground swaying slightly. She didn't know what they would think or do with her now. It scared her but she at least hoped they would leave her new friends alone. They were actually kind to her and she needed to repay them.

[​IMG]
    Silvia stood back and listened to the conversation, Sara's protest and Thea's detailed explanation including the fact they, or more precisely she had hurt people. "No Thea why did you have to go say that? You are going to get us all in trouble. What have you done? Oh no!" Silvia thought to herself in a panic. She could tell by the tone of Thea's voice that she meant no harm, but that didn't help. Silvia started to back away from the men frightened, looking like a scared rabbit ready to flee. She didn't want to get arrested. She hasn't done anything wrong!

[​IMG]
    Ollie had left giving them their chance to escape. Thomas didn't hesitate to follow Annika up the ribbon and out of the pot. He followed behind her to the door. "Alright Annika! You saved us!" He exclaimed before absent mindedly kissing her. He let go soon after turning bright red. Had he seriously just done that? Yeah he had! He just found the courage to walk up and kiss a girl! Not just any girl but a princess! Score one up for Thomas! Heck yeah.

Achievement unlocked: Thomas kissed a girl
    Now then with that done and over with it was time to find out where to go next and how to get this measure of courage, though it might be found now that he had some for kissing a girl. He had just solved everything! Go Thomas, go Thomas, Go Thomas!

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Drosselmayer's Mansion:
    Parthenia:
    Sara banner.png

Sara's pov:
    "So not working for the Mouse King." Yea sure. "Then why set up a trap?" It did not madder that they were human. Human or not they could be spies. She still did not trust them. What kind of name was Major Mint and Captain Candy. It was like a name of a cereal. Did a cereal name them? Was captain crunch in on it too. The nutcracker then said her name well there goes that plan. She could not believe that she would risk her life for some like him. "I am Sara." She was kind of mad she could not lie about her name. She already told them why they were here so why they were asking was beyond her. She told them that they were after the mouse king. Was Colonel cotton in on it too. Because clearly they had cotton in their ears. "I am here because I just so happen to be around." She did not care what else there was. This was the way and this was truth enough. She hoped the others would not give out any information. Please lie she thought. Spies of the mouse king. Then Jack opened his big mouth and told them things. uggh why did he do that? How dumb can you be. Well it was to late now. He told them who they were and who the guild leader was. She thought about telling them that Jack worked for the mouse king and has been following them for hours. Then she thought he might be useful. At least he been more useful then Evanora, but not by much. "We do not work for anyone." She did not work for anyone but herself. Evanora was the guild master, but she was never around she might as well not be there. "Evanora is the guild leader, yes, but she went off somewhere, because she cares so much." So far Evanora has been the most useless person she has meant in this guild. Should have lied jack. she thought. She thought about telling them about the size thing, but the less that she told them the better. What was with this whole giving up information thing. If this continued they would not have any bargaining chips. Then Thea told them everything. What was she doing. Well there goes that plan. Then a idea popped in her head. "Thea is lying. I killed everyone. I burnt everything down. I did it. It is nice of you to try and cover for me, but it will be fine." Thea was so young she did not need the blame. The look of fear in her eyes when she told them this. If it was to one person it should be her. What was she doing? "I killed them it was me. Thea and the rest of them had nothing to do with it."
    She eyed the group telling them not to say anything.

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    “Sapphire Eclipse? What a name!" Major Mint could hardly continued, since Thea interjected. "Burn? Burnt everything? With what? Magic?! Is that what happened to your hand there Nutcracker?"

"Indeed, they hold powerful magic." Nutcracker replied to Major Mint.

"You may be what can save us yet, Thea, Sapphire Eclipse. The Mouse King has Magic too."

"A trap?! We saved your lives! It was no trap, it was a rescue." Captain Candy looked at Sara and then to the Major. She was insane.

"Sara, they're not enemies, they weren't trying to trap us." Clara told her calmly. "We've been looking to find the Sugar Plum Princess."

"Now you talk of a Princess?! First magic now this!? we know no Princess here. What of a Princess?"

~ Mission Information: Answer Captain Candy's and Major Mint's questions
    Sub: Explain the Sugar Plum Princess to the Major and the Captain ~

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

After quite a bit of walking and silence from some, they had finally arrived at the Temple. It was a pretty old temple, something that was pretty obvious and they were going to have to cover quite a bit of ground if they wanted to find what they were looking for. "So do we start looking outside the temple first or head inside?" There didn't look to be much outside the temple that stuck out right away. So if there was actually anything there then they would have to look carefully for it. As for going inside the temple, temple generally hand a buch of secrets in them. Secrets and traps. Maybe this one didn't and they wouldn't have to worry about that.

[​IMG]

Ollie had finally been convinced by them to not eat them. During which Annika had been working on a method for them to escape. Now if they had left literally just after promising Ollie that they'd be his friend and his family, would leave a very bad impression on him and possible cause problems for them in the future. "Should we leave a message for him or something?" Zwei asked while he climbed up the ribbon.

16. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity didn't acknowledge the rest of the group as she followed Dale to the temple. By the look on Dale's face, they were seriously annoying him. She didn't blame him - they were annoying her too, and she wasn't even the target of their words. As they approached the outer walls, she took a look around. The temple was old. Really old. "This place is falling apart," Therity stated under her breath. In response to a question that one of the others had - she didn't know who had asked, since she was facing towards the temple and away from him - Therity stepped inside.

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Zéphyrine thought about this. If they needed to find a way in after infiltration, Zéphyrine would be best at that, not a stranger to breaking and entering. "Have Aoki go in, or at least try to first. If she doesn't please this Everlue, I'll try my luck."

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Erm, weel that plan doesn't soond too bad ta me. Soo, you fer going en Aoki?" Edric asked. He held out the outfit to her. "Cause if y'are, yer gonna need this."

[​IMG]

"Sara, calm down. These men don't mean us any harm and exploding at them isn't going to help anything." Alessia said pointedly. Sara, what is wrong with you? What happened to you all of a sudden it would be better if you stayed quiet if this is what you're going to be like, seriously. She shook the thoughts aside and considered how to answer that question. She wasn't entirely sure what the Sugar Plum Princess was, and to her it didn't sound like all that much. Probably because everything in this place was named after candy and was therefore slightly hard to take seriously. Ergo, she didn't. Regardless, they had to take it seriously, because that's what they were here to do. They had a job to do and they had to do it. It was worth it in the end, after all, they were going to get paid and they were going to defeat this strange, evil Mouse King. She'd never think of rats and mice the same way after this. She didn't even know they could wield weapons let alone organise like this!
    "We don't know much about the Sugar Plum Princess, just that she's very powerful and resides on an island across the sea of storms. They say that she has powerful magic that can defeat the Mouse King. To be honest we don't know much more than that. The owl that told us all this wasn't any more specific."

19. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Drosselmayer's Mansion:

Parthenia
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "The Sugar Plum Princess?..." His eyes lit up.

“Bleuh I've never heard such a ridiculous story" Major Mint exclaimed, crossing his arms.

“It’s the truth. Told to me by Prince Eric himself.” The Nutcracker said.

“HA. Prince Eric. He’s the reason we’re in this mess!” Major Mint scoffed angrily. “If it weren't for that reckless boy, the Mouse King wouldn't have taken over, or turned everyone into Knickknacks!"

“You make the Prince sound pretty awful..”

“Awful?! Bleuhaha HA!" He scoffed again, with a bit more brute in his voice. “That’s a compliment. He was useless, lazy, and irresponsible!” He shouted, on each word standing in front of Mukuzi, then Alessia and then Beucette.

20. Skyheart Joker

At the end of the day, the group had managed to convince Ollie that they were indeed friends. And friends don't eat each other. With a huge sigh of relief as he left to go and do something else, Lucia was now paddling her way towards the ribbon rope that was created in order to climb out. As Zwei had asked a question, Lucia thought on it for a bit. She nodded her head and said, "yeah, I think we should. After all, I'd feel really bad if we just up and left the guy after making friends with him." She thought more on this and saw a notebook that was just sort of laying there almost as if it had belonged to someone who just wasn't there anymore. Opening the notebook, she saw that it was completely blank...which meant it was perfect for writing a note in! Climbing out of the pot, Lucia started to write across the pages, one word per page so it'd be big enough for Ollie to read. When all that was said and done, Lucia tore all of the pages that she had written in out and laid them down on an area that Ollie could see. The message read "SORRY OLLIE, HAVE TO GO SAVE KINGDOM AND BEAT WIZARD. BE BACK LATER FOR LUNCH." Putting the notebook away, Lucia turned to the group and said "alright, we're good to go now!" With that, she joined the others outside of the cabin and looked at them. "What's wrong with his face," Lucia pointed at Thomas's overly blissful face, having completely missed the event that transpired prior.

Charlotte had continued to be a bit on the annoyed side, as Dale had kept up that haughty attitude of his as he walked forward wordlessly. All that had to be done now was explore the temple before them and there was a question about whether or not to go into it or not. While Therity's observation that the temple was a bit on the ruined side, Charlotte looked at the place and said, "while that may be the case, I don't see much point in search the outside of the temple. Aside from knowing the basic shape of the building, there doesn't seem be an effective way, short of some sort of impossible, to get anywhere up the temple. So our best bet to progressing is just going forward." As she said this, he started to walk towards the temple entrance, but stopped to see if Ra or Ander had any sort of input onto this. Dale would most certainly have input, though, it would more likely be about some sort of leadership usurping rather than something constructive.

Aoki just looked to Edric and said, "yeah yeah, I'm going. Give it here." She walked over to Edric and grabbed the outfit that she'd be changing into. "Give me a sec real quick." She walked away from the group to an area where she couldn't be seen, and came back in a maid costume. It didn't...feel good...at all. Now that she was in the costume and actually knew what she was going to do, the actual task seemed way worse than she initially thought it was going to be. Regardless, she was signed up for this job now, and couldn't really get out of it. Letting out a bit of a sigh as she reunited with the group, she said, "alright, let's get this over with and start getting that book."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.