In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Well excuse me, Sir I've never owned a proper shirt in my life perhaps you shouldn't berate people with standards. I can hardly blame you for it, after all you don't look like the sort that has ever experienced any sort of wealth, let alone a proper set of clothes. Alas, some elements of ignorance you simply can't do anything about. Maybe if you're actually good at your job you might just be able to afford some respectable clothes one day." This man, if he could in fact be called a man, was apparently one of the worst lowlifes that the world had produced. This sort of vagabond looked like the sort of man that begged on the streets doing silly little performances with that obscene little instrument he carried. Honestly, the sight of it made him laugh. What did it even do, make silly little tingling noises? "I'm amazed at you actually. You've got a little instrument there, and you haven't even got yourself something decent to wear. What is that thing anyway? What, haven't you saved enough little bits of money from whatever it is you do to buy a proper instrument? I'm surprised you don't deafen your audience or bore them to death with all the silly tapping you can do with it, not to mention the pathetic tingling. Use a respectable instrument like a lute at least if you're going to beg for people's money." It occurred to him at that very moment, that he was spectacular job of alienating himself. Whatever. I don't need any of them anyway. Just pathetic, silly little people. A lot of the other guild members are out, there's bound to be good people in them somewhere. Not all of this place can be so low.

2. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Astedia
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: This guy was really making her mad. "Let it go, let it go" she repeated to her self. "We don't need him", then idea popped into her head. "Think of this, you would be helping the king and queen's family, they reword you for your help." she finished shyly. This was a lie probably she couldn't see them rewording this guy, after all when they learn what this guy did they probably lock him up. He also had said he wasn't upstanding member of the Kingdom.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  3. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Conrad Heinrich Adelbrecht Carsten von Eisenstein II, Sapphire Eclipse Guild Hall

The circumstances Edric mentioned did change the situation, but his mind wasn't put to rest yet, however he didn't ask questions before people thought him to be a nuisance rather than an asset. The name mentioned didn't ring a bell, which probably meant that eventhough this man was a Duke he wasn't a noteworthy person. He followed Edric to the car and got in. Sadly the rumours of Vance's terrible manners weren't greatly exaggerated, the tambourine man had a different view at things, just moments ago they themselves were having a discussion, but for Vance this clearly was a reason to dislike the man. He just looked at Vance for a moment and then shook his head laughing to himself at how Mr High and mighty was acting then again the man from the street wasn't without blame either. He just wondered why people couldn't just act normally to each other, but quickly derailed that train of thought.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "At least I don't look like a vampire. Maybe that's why you're so thirsty for attention, because you can't stuck anyone's blood, seeing any would make you swoon." Zephyros glared, a smirk on his face. "Oh, you mean this?"
    Zephyros hit the tambourine once, and part of the carriage's seat was set on fire beside where Vance had sat. "Do not be deceived by mere appearances." Zephyros warned, resting his feet up beside Vance, putting out the fire before it got out of hand.

5. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Out of nowhere, Annika came down from the sky and landed gracefully on a carrot. Wait, falling gracefully? How did one descend from above by means of a really long slide, with absolutely no knowledge of what was at the bottom, manage to float daintily down and land a ten out of ten, perfectly poised stance on a carrot? Perhaps it didn't matter. Ren merely accepted it, and sat back on his own carrot. (And it seemed that carrots were all the rage in this cooking pot, he noted.)

“Hmm, are we ok?” Ren ruminated. “That is probably a question that we cannot answer at the present time. See, if the worst of this experience is that we have to float around in food and watch your illogical descent upon a carrot, then yes, we are ok. However, if this pot is in fact the cooking utensil of some rather large creature, then when that creature returns we will most certainly not be ok.”
    Personally, I think the latter is the more probable case. Merely due to the fact that it provides us with an enemy for us to either fight, or talk out of eating us. That's a much more likely development of the plot of this story than having us merely climb out of a giant pot, don't you think?”

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Well that was stupid wasn't it?" Vance said bluntly. He wasn't in the least fazed by the pathetic attempt at scaring him by setting the seat on fire. He frowned at the now charred seat and raised his eyebrows at Zephyros. "You set the seat on fire. This is quite flammable, that could have got out of control. You ought to be more careful, otherwise it might be that ridiculous sash of yours' that gets taken up in the flames." He noticed that Conrad had got into the carriage and seemed to be looking vaguely disapproving. Then he stopped noticing Conrad existed for a while. He wasn't adding anything, was he?

[​IMG]

It had been some time, and the conversation had passed jovially. They had both talked at length together, enjoying their company and whiling the time away. He didn't have anything better to do after all. Besides, it was fun and he was getting some interesting information out of her. He was vague about his own past for the most part, revealing that he was somewhere some ways up north that had seen a lot of destruction some years ago and he had to move away. That was about all he revealed. There was no need for her to know anything else about him. As far as he was concerned, she was entertainment until her friends arrived at which point she could be used as a hostage if necessary.
    "So Cal, why are you here on this island? I don't think you ever said." he asked, reclining against the rock behind him.

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    "Oh! How silly of me!" She laughed. She was taking a liking to Boreal. "My friends and I, we're here to break the curse on the villagers that live on the island. I don't really know too much about it, sorry." She replied sheepishly. "It's been really nice talking to you. I just joined the Guild so I don't really feel like I fit in yet... I guess I just feel like an outsider. But now I'm really happy, maybe when I get back to everyone it'll be easier for me to make friends."

8. larlar9800 Merlin's Housekeeper

Therity sighed. Of course somebody else had to get themselves captured. Therity watched as Veilen struggled against the mouse's strong grasp, and made up her mind to save him. After all, if Veilen couldn't attack, it would take longer to finish off the giant rat.

Therity used Blitz (on whatever wrist the mouse is holding Veilen in so she can save him or whatever)

9. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Galuna Island:

Ander baner.png

Ander's pov:
    The offering the cheese to the mouse did not work. He did not think it would. He only said it for a distraction. Cheese tactics did not work. The distraction of the giant cheese wheel did not work. Not only did the giant mouse not want cheese it did not respond. Apparently the giant mouse did not like cheese. All the giant mouse did was attack them. He did not blame the mouse. Although the giant mouse did take there guild mate. "You do not want Dale the guild mate you took. He a usless person. Just look at him. He can not even defend himself from you. Why do you want him?" This got him thinking some more. "You also do not want Veilen, the person in your hand. Veilen can fight, but you want someone better." This would work or would not work. "You want a girl. She is the most powerful of us here." This was a lie. In fact she was the most usless peson on this misson, but if this worked it would be worth it. "This girl has bland hair, blue eyes, kind of light looking, a smooth face and is some what pale." (description of Cal) He completely throwing Cal under the bus. If this mouse knew of Cal or had seen her then it might leave to get to her. Thinking that she was the most powerful was a good thing. Even if it was not true. The mouse would leave and they could follow it to cal. This idea had no chance of working. In fact he bet the mouse was not even listening to them or him. But hay any way to keep this giant mouse on its toes was good in a battle. It was time to think of ways to beat this thing. There were few ways. "Does any one have a giant mouse trap?" After no answer he went onto his next question. "I guess that means that know one has a giant cat friend that they can call on ether." This left one option. Logically this should work. (the laws of the rp may not let it though) Making a gust of wind he shot Areo at the giant mouse.

Attack Areo.
    The attack he did he aimed it legs of the mouse. Logically if they knocked the mouse off balance it would not be able to attack or at least if it did it would not be able to move much. Getting it off balance would make it have to get up making it so that if it did fall take time. Time that they could use to attack again. Also with it off its feet Dale could climb out and Veilen could... He was not sure, but aiming away from were Veilen was a good thing. There was no chance of him hitting him. He thought about telling the others, but the aiming at the giant mouse's feet was deliberate. Then again this might not work. In fact he would not be surprised if it didn't. Then Therity attacked the arm holding Veilen. Well if the mouse let go of Veilen he would be safe from the others. Then thought came to him. He started running round in random unpredictable pattern.
    "If you keep moving the mouse cant grab you." (again most likely wont work but we shall see)

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Having defeated Aidan, Thomas dropped down from the branch so instead of standing on it he hung off of it. He swung himself a few times to gain momentum and then he flipped down and landed in front of the man right before he turned to free the Princess. "I am glad you are safe m'lady" Thomas said as he took the princess' hand and kissed it. Then Thomas let go and back away as they started talking on finding the others.

"Who needs this blokes help anyways?" Thomas said waving the guy off. "He is horrible with woman and rude and can't even fight so whatever." Thomas said as he walked off and took the slide down instead. He didn't pay any attention to what anyone else was doing. What did he care? He could do his own thing and it wouldn't matter. Why would it, no one liked him anyways so may as well do his job his own way.

[​IMG]
    As Thea was fighting her body ached. Not only her chest ached when she used her magic but her entire body was hurting because of the hits she was taking from the mice. "Ow, Skadi, it hurts. Make it stop." Thea complained to her companion before realizing she had no right to complain about that because of what she did to Skadi. Thea moved away a bit and kind of looked down just focusing on taking out the mice instead of her pain. She slowly worked up a fire ball and threw it at the mouse. She hoped it would do something to help.

Thea used fire on the only remaining mouse in her set.

[​IMG]
    Silvia heard Thea's cry out, and despite the fact that she feared her, she couldn't ignore such a young girls pain. Silvia felt horrible for ignoring the girl thus far. Even if she feared her she couldn't let one so young and fragile suffer. Silvia rushed over to Skadi and Thea and cast a healing spell on Thea before turning and walking away without saying anything to her. Silvia was not okay with her just yet.

Silvia used cure on Thea

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Ra used Aero

Beucette used blitz

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Beucette used Blitz on Mouse Army Member 2 (20)! Beucette jumped 3 times, each time doing 5 damage. It did 15 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 40!
    Sara used Blitz on Mouse Army Member 1 (20)! She jumped 4 times, each time doing 5 damage. It did 20 damage, but with Strength, and Weapon it did 43!

Mouse Army Member 1(20)'s defense reduced 3 damage. Mouse Army Member 1(20) is down!
    Mouse Army Member 2(20)'s defense reduced 3 damage. Mouse Army Member 2(20) is down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skadi used Aero on Mouse Army Member 1(40)! It did 6 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 28!

Thea used Fire on Mouse Army Member 1 (40)! It did 4 damage, but with Magic and Weapon it did 19!
    Silvia used Cure on Thea! It healed 9 of her HP.
    Peppermint Girl used Snow Ball on Mouse Army Member 1(40)! It did 2 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 9!

Mouse Army Member 2(20)'s defense reduced 3 damage. Mouse Army Member 2(20) is down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

Mouse Army Member
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-26)
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 5
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 0
    Weapon: Spear (1-5) Shield (1-4)
    Sword Attack: 1-5
    Bite: 1-3
    Squeak: 2, stuns target for a round
    Tail Whip: Reduces target's defense for a turn by 1-4 + 1 damage

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (-21)

Beucette
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (37)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (50)

Ability Slots: 4
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage)
    Weapon: Ego The Sword (1-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3)

Strength: 10(+8)
    Speed: 6(+6)(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 6

Sara

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (26)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (42)
    Ability Slots: 5(+4)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow (3-10) +2 SPD
    Item Slots: 5
    Master Earring: Significantly raises max AS, Speed and Defense. (+4, +1, +2)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 7(+1)(+2)
    Defense: 5(+2)
    Magic: 5

[​IMG]
    Mouse Army Member
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (0)

Skadi

HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (38)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (71)(+1)(20)
    Ability Slots: 5 (+2)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Mage’s Staff (3-10) +0 SPD
    Item Slots: 4
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Silver Ring: Increases Magic and slightly increases maximum AS (+1, +1)

Strength: 9
    Speed: 4
    Magic: 9(+4)

Thea
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (22)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■(61)
    Ability Slots: 4
    Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Magic: 10

Peppermint Girl
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (30)
    MP: (0)
    Ability Slots:
    Snow Ball: (1-4, Stun)
    Mint: The Minty spell will repel the mouse, causing them to skip their turn
    Weapon: Fists (1-4)
    Speed: 2

Silvia
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (55)(+3)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (48)(+1)(+15)
    Ability Slots: 4 (+1)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)
    Weapon: Shield +3DEF +0 SPD
    Item Slots: 5
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1
    Defense: 7(+4)
    Magic: 6(+1)(2)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“Up here!” The Peppermint Girl shouted, a ladder falling from a near by tree. She climbed up it hurriedly. “There are more coming, I can see them!.”

“Don't leave me here with them!”

"Come on guys, hurry." Clara motioned, climbing up the ladder herself. "Maybe we can find more information."

The Nutcracker could see the soldiers in the distance. "I'll keep them off if they come after us, just hurry."

~ Mission Information: Climb up the ladder to safety ~

Astedia: Forbidden Forest

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "A reward....?" Aidan pondered this, feeling his back pocket. If he got enough money... maybe. "We'll see. Come on."

"Thank you Aidan."

“What an idiot.”
    Aidan muttered to himself as Thomas slid into the abyss.

Astedia: Mysterious Cooking Pot

[​IMG]
    "Geez. My head hurts." Annika muttered as she listened to Hasu's explanation. That's when she saw Thomas fall into the pot as well. "Thomas! Are you alright? I thought you were with Aidan."

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  13. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

Scarlett nearly laughed as this Aidan guy starting talking. "What's in it for you?" She mimicked, rolling her eyes. "You're just as much as a greedy, creepy, oh and don't forget completely worthless of a fighter as I thought you were." She sighed, trying to think of options. This idea to give him a royal reward sounded decent, but Scarlett knew it wouldn't last long. Guys like this Aidan needed tangable items. She spent one moment thinking and quickly fired back. "Orrrr... Instead of some worthless reward we could give you that wonderful man go just jumped down that slide. You know, he's about yay tall," she motioned jokingly,"with about a yay small brain," she shrunk the space in between her hands to an inch, "and he's got a hell of a big ego." She spread her hands apart bigger for visual effect. "You can keep him for all I care. Make him serve you grapes or whatever the hell you want as long as you help us out and keep your end of the bargain." She raised as eyebrow as she kept eye contact with Aidan, waiting to see his reaction to her proposal.

14. Skyheart Joker

As they had moved on from the guild, they found a cart that they would be able to start moving on with the mission. However, there seemed to be a bit of a squabble between guild members. Aoki sighed as she got into the cart, and she was quickly growing tired of basically everything that was being said. As her frustration with the group grew, she started grinding her teeth, only to finally reach a breaking point when Zephyros decided to set the cart on fire. "Oh my god, both of you just shut up." With an annoyed face she looked over to Zephyros and said, "listen, you. Music man. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'd very much like you not burning down the cart." She then looked at rich van winkle and said, "and you, I don't get what your problem is, and why you think you're soooo much better than all of us, because quite frankly we're all in the same boat right now. All in the same mode of transportation and all having the same goal. And you're definitely not in any sort of position that's higher and mightier than us, so if you could just tone it down with your oh so posh attitude, that'd be swell too." This group...was definitely going to suck.

Rho, meanwhile, had just been calmly smiling throughout the entire endeavor. He found this group to be a tad on the interesting side, and found their infighting to be just as humorous. As he seated himself next to Vance, he turned to the nobleman and said, "my you seem to be quite the odd one. I can only venture to guess why someone who seems to have come from high standings would join such a rag tag team of people."

As Lucia was using her carrot to propel her vegetable craft along the soup, it was then that others started dropping in. As Hasu pointed out, Annika had magically descended from where they had, and landed on a veggie herself. It was then that Thomas had come down to be with the rest of them, and it seemed like the whole gang was all here...minus like, half of the other people. Ah well. Calling out, she said, "hey there guys! Yeah, we're just hanging out for now. Not really sure what made this brew, but I think it's best not to think about it until things become...less fine."

After they had let loose their barrage of attacks things seemed to be looking up for them. Despite the attacks it had sent at them itself, Charlotte and the others stood strong and were going to overwhelm this foe. As such, she flew at the thing using Barrier Surge.

15. Mysty Unknown

Dawn was feeling pretty good after that last battle. She almost felt like she made that battle as easy as it was. Aero seemed to work pretty well in her favor, or the man they were against was very clumsy and easy to stun. Regardless, now that the princess and her little pony were free, Dawn followed down the slide to go and catch up with them. There were people missing from their group and she needed to find them.

After a rather enjoyable ride from the slide, Dawn landed on top of a large carrot. Whatever was brewing smelled really good. She looked over to see the others that were missing. She saw Lucia and ran over to give her a hug without warning. She let go and gave a wide smile, her eyes glimmering with happiness. She didn't need to write anything to show that she was happy to see her friend.

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Astedia: Forbidden Forest

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "You're going to sell me Thomas?" Aidan started to laugh. "Wonderful sense of humor you got there, but I don't partake in the buying of slaves."

Brietta watched as Dawn followed down the hole. Suddenly, the slide they had used started to collapse. She watched as it fell into the abyss below.

"Exactly why we didn't go that way."

Astedia: Mysterious Cooking Pot

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Dawn!" Annika exclaimed. “Do you hear that guys…” Annika asked, hearing the stomping. The pot shook. Over the cooking pot, looking in was a giant troll. “More lunch!”

He smiled, throwing turnips into the pot. "Ollie like lunch!" He proceeded to throw in more veggies, which caused stormy waves in the pot. The giant started to sing.

“This isn't good.” Annika said simply. “What do you think we should do? I have an idea, to distract him, but if you think it's easier to fight then go for it.”

~ Mission Information: Fight the giant, or talk to the Ollie The Giant ~

17. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Malkira took one look at the carriage.
    "Hmm. That's not particulary large is it? How is it supposed to fit seven people and a large golem?" he interjected, but was interrupted by an argument breaking out between the spoiled brat and the dancing musician. "Um, can we face this problem... look can you please listen... I would just like to say..." the musician set the carriage on fire "Oh for god's sake" the two got onto the carriage upset and the fire was put out. Malkira stood and stared, boiling with frustration, he was not one to be ignored. With a hateful gaze at the arguing idiots he though about the several ways he could kill them, pulled apart by the winds? Fried by lightning? It was not worth the time. Instead he turned to Edric at the driver's seat. "Ahem, you didn't organise the travel arrangements very well did you?"

18. Skyheart Joker

As Lucia had been a fair bit away from the others as she was rafting across the broth lake, she was a bit surprised about how Dawn had managed to successfully rush her way all the way over to where Lucia was, but questioning it was a fool's errand. After all, stranger things had happened. However, she happily patted her friend on the head as she rushed over to greet her and said, "good to see you again Dawn." It was then that the group reunion was interrupted a pretty hideous sight that made Lucia sort of jump back and give a yelp of surprise, only to calm herself down. It was then that she realized there wasn't much to fear, as this beasty was indeed not a giant robot overlord. So it was all fine.

Okay, no. They were about to be eaten by a giant sickly yellow green colored thing and it was not going to be a pleasant time for any of them. Looking at the troll, she said,
    "hey, there, Mr. Giant, man, person. Can I call you Ollie? Sounds easier for both of us." She then cleared her throat as she looked at the troll and changed her tone to be a more of a friendly one. "now then, Ollie, buddy, I don't think we'd reeeaallly make that good of a meal for you.I mean come on, look at us, got too much hair to go through so much metal, it's just an overall bad time for your throat and stomach, trust me. So, um, instead, why not just, not eat us. That seems like a pretty good idea. We're not even that filling, we'd probably just detract from the healthiness of your soup. And I'm sure there are other things a big guy like you would like to have way more than us. So what do you say?"

19. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

Mizuki merely grunted at the Nutcracker in response to his selfless act. Did he think he was being a hero this way, and that they'd all admire him for his courage? What a fool, Mizuki knew that he would scramble after them as soon as he could while still keeping face, and he was probably pissing his pants as he spoke. No matter, he could at the very least serve as cannon fodder.
    As she passed by the Gingerbread Girl, wailing in panic at the thought that she could be left behind, Mizuki roughly grabbed her and propelled the girl towards the ladder.

"Move if you really value your hide. No one else does." Not entirely true. The Gingerbread girl might prove to have some information they could use. Doubtful, but Mizuki was prepared to give her one chance at least.
    Mizuki walked up to the ladder and started climbing. Anyone with half a brain and the sharpness to see through the Nutcracker's facade would soon follow after. And if they didn't, that wasn't important either. She could finish this all on her own.

20. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

Astedia
    Amanda Quition banner.png
    Amanda's pov: Did Scarlett really think Aidan would like someone like Thomas. She must be crazy. Then Aidan believed he would get reworded. If getting locked up was included in that then he would get what he deserved. "Lets go save the others," she urged Brietta.

Drosselmayer's Mansion
    Jack Rincewind banner.png
    Jack's pov: This was getting annoying. "We fought mice and fallowed them down a hole. We find fairies and because everyone had thought that they would beat us or something we ran. Witch sounds silly. How could fairies hurt us even if it was possible? Then we fight more mice and now just because more are showing up we run away. Witch i understand why. Whats wrong, we here to help people. Finding the rat king is sopost to get us to normal and we deside to run. I guess we have to. Also what happened to the owl that was sopost to help us?" He finished saying to Clara, this mission was very strange.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.